Surely not ........

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Surely not ........

Post by paulc » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:16 pm

This made me laugh. I've been baiting a Ukrainian charity scammer and wanted to send him a shipment of laptops.
Obviously there is only one courier company I would trust to deliver to a warzone, but received this .......
I'm sorry, I can not accept a delivery from Plog Logistics, because my friend was once waiting to receive a parcel in the US from them, only to be told that the delivery has been diverted to Benin Republic. I'm sorry, I don't want to deal with them!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Surely not ........

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:54 pm

Did you remind him of the ̶f̶o̶u̶r̶ seven star customer satisfaction rating? Obviously the problem was with the sender, not the shipping company! I'm shocked, shocked I am, to hear of anyone besmirching our beloved delivery service. BLASPHEMY!!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:03 pm

Very interesting......I would like to know who he dealt with and other details LOL I am sure PLOG would use this feedback to improve customer service.
Not to split hairs Kitty but I do think it is 5 Star Service, not 4. LOL
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:26 pm

Just received this from him. I've already got a couple of bank accounts out of him. The £9,000 he refers to is from the church's fundraising, so along with the laptops its a nice package to lose. As Plog is definitely out, any thoughts on how I can prolong his agony?
I'm sorry, I can NOT accept a delivery from Plog Logistics! I have experienced a bad time through their poor service to my friend and I would not let that same time to happen to me!

I must commend you for your efforts in trying to help the poor with such amount of money, I'm thankful for that. But, it's better you look for another person who will accept to deal with Plog Logistics.
If it can't be DHL, UPS or FedEx, I'm sorry I can't work with you. If you can't go to them because of a high price, take the charge out of the £9,000+ and send the rest with the laptops.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:33 pm

That is funny! The lad we just sent to Togo lost out on about $9000, I wonder if it is him? Is it possible to ask what happened to him? I don't want to risk you asking too many questions about this and lose him, but it would be fascinating to know if this is the guy we just safaried and who continues to send nasty messages to the story's characters?

Just an innocent question if it fits in with your narrative....."I am surprised to hear it. I have had horror stories with DHL, but could you please tell me what happened to you with PLOG?"

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:38 pm

He said it was early 2021.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:24 am

sparky905 wrote:Not to split hairs Kitty but I do think it is 5 Star Service, not 4. LOL
Fixed it! :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:51 am

If you can get any names of characters that would be great as I can't place it. Just afraid if you ask too many questions he will get suspicious of you. Unless it was the Cameroonian non safari safari which involved an orphanage and church.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:07 am

Hey, is it possible they're referring to this?
https://www.facebook.com/PLOG-Logistics ... e_internal

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:22 am

In 2021 the safari ban was in effect and there were no parcels being dealt with by Plog.

Too bad your customer is familiar with Plog's delivery rate (still at a rock solid 0%). Perhaps a delivery in person is called for? Perhaps at one of the most excellent 4E resorts?
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Avalar » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:33 pm

paulc wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:38 pm He said it was early 2021.
Well, let's not forget that lads lie...

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:20 am

Ha ha, after telling him we would be looking for another charity to give our donation to, he changed his mind.
I understand what you mean and I'll just consider accepting Plog Logistics on the conditions:
I can not take any responsibility if anything happens to the shipment.
If they fails to deliver to the given address.
If this could require any biometric screening methods without having to meet the person in person.
I'll have to give you an address in the US where you'll deliver it to, and if there will be problem with that, let me know on time so I'll know what to do.
Most importantly, if there's any fee required in any way to get this done, I'm not going to pay that.

Avalar

Post by Avalar » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:23 am

I understand what you mean and I'll just consider accepting Plog Logistics on the conditions:
I can not take any responsibility if anything happens to the shipment.
If they fails to deliver to the given address.
If this could require any biometric screening methods without having to meet the person in person.
I'll have to give you an address in the US where you'll deliver it to, and if there will be problem with that, let me know on time so I'll know what to do.
Most importantly, if there's any fee required in any way to get this done, I'm not going to pay that.

Hmm....this lad sure does seem to have solid understanding of Plog operational procedures... perhaps a returning customer?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:16 pm

I remember a lad going berserk over biometrics, but the specifics escape me right now. I think he thought it was an attempt to get nude shots of him, though he was instructed to keep covered.
There can't be any fee associated with this since we know PLOG handles all details behind the scenes. You don't get a 5 star rating and a 100% customer satisfaction rate without doing the little things right.

I can't wait to watch the story unfold!!!

HarryMudd

Post by HarryMudd » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:32 pm

This shipping company seems to be developing a reputation.