General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Emma and the Orphans

Post by sparky905 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:54 pm

The recent success of the Ghana orphan story got me working on a similar angle to show lads the love they deserve. While trying to "turn" a lad into working with me, I ended up finding two who are willing to assist. (a third dropped out) These lads are posing as managers of new orphanages taking care of children who lost parents to covid. The storyline/formula is well known to members here by now, but I thought I'd share some of it now. Since the story is so similar, I have had this lad work with "Emma", and the other will be with "Victoria". Both lads are about to be introduced to the members of the Outreach Committee from the church.
It is an interesting concept, two lads, same story at the same time, operating out of the same city, both greedy and indifferent to the welfare of children.

I look forward to continuing a dialogue with you sir, and hopefully facilitating an introduction of yourself to the managers of the hospice. With God helping us, I know we can all make things better.Good morning and thank you for considering the matter raised in my previous note. I am honoured to be granted an audience in this.

The facility I am presenting is the D***** M***** Childrens Hospice in Nigeria. This facility has only recently begun operating, and being rather new, is scrambling to establish itself amidst poverty and the effects of a pandemic. To say it is facing challenges is an understatement!

The covid virus has left many children homeless as their parents have died. Living in poverty areas, these innocent children do not have other family or resources. Sadly, many of them will turn to crime or other insidious means to exist. I am trusting that the better angels of our nature will prevail in this situation and that with assistance, the people at the home can not only provide food and shelter, but also hope and opportunity to these youngsters.

The orphanage workers are working long hours to provide for the children, and have put their own limited means to use in offering help. A couple of things which I think reflect positively on them is that they are good Christian people running this home, and that they also place great value on education. Those are key factors to a brighter future.

As you know, it is one thing to feed a child and provide a warm bed. That gets you through today. The people at the hospice want to do more, they want to look down the road to provide opportunities so that the cycle of poverty is broken. Too often we get consumed by feeding the bellies, the hospice wants to "feed" the hearts and souls of the youngsters too.

The church writes back full of interest.

I am really touched by your note from yesterday, and read it several
times through with admiration for drawing our attention to this
facility. You are quite correct that helping children with food and
shelter is important, but our job as stewards of the lambs of God is to
nourish the soul and empower them to find resources within to achieve a
better life. "break the cycle of poverty" as you phrased it.

I would like very much to take this matter to our Outreach Committee for
consideration. However, before I do, I will need some further
information from you please. Can you tell us how many children there
are, their sexes, their ages and anything about them which is
noteworthy. We walk a fine line in our work here of helping the masses,
but not losing sight of the fact they are all individuals and not just
statistics. If you could help us to understand them better, it would be
much appreciated.

The lad is excited and has some wonderful new ideas to add to the mix.
Why not also tell them that from the information you got from Mrs. Mercy, that we had already lost 2-3 kids due to lack of providing food and health wise for them and this was as a result of our incapacitation to do so, and reason why we seek for help to give these kids a good life. Maybe if they hear this, it'll make them feel pity for us and would want to grant immediate judgement of our request.
And so it begins..............
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Emma and the Orphans

Post by bware419ers » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:55 pm

Following.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:22 am

Our minister writes to the other lad who is managing a non existent orphanage. This is the one who advocated telling the church children were dying of disease and hunger.

Good Evening Madam

My name is F C and I am a minister at the church of the H*** L***. Your name was given to me by a concerned lady who answered an appeal for helping those in need. Specifically, E*** H****** heard we were looking for worthy causes overseas, and answered our appeal by providing your name. She has told me many good things about the nature of your work and what an enormous burden you carry.
Sadly she also noted that despite your best efforts, you have lost children due to illness/malnutrition. It is truly sad to read this, but it has inspired me to take action on your behalf. I do not wish to see any other children suffer due to these issues. Therefore, at our next Outreach Committee meeting, I will put forth your name and stress the urgency of this matter to the committee.
To help facilitate this matter and expedite it, I am asking you to provide us with a short resume of your work, the children under your care and what exactly you need. We have helped people from around the world and with some details here which you could provide, we can perhaps be of assistance to you too.

Blessings in all that you do

Hopefully, the lad writes back at length so the church can take this to the next level. We have a shipping company lined up to assist us in this noble work.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:17 am

The lad wrote back to Pastor F, a long well worded letter. I have to admit, he has some talent. Here is a short paragraph as he wants the church to know they provide religious instruction to the children.
Our major role is to give these children a better life, educate them and also teach them the ways of our Lord and Saviour, Christ Jesus. But we have come to realize that these goals can only be achieved where finance plays a key role. Your kind charity can lit a lamp of hope in the dark world of those deprived lives under our watch.
The lad also has a little tag line on his messages now, the name of the orphanage with "saving innocent lives" under it. He is a deeper thinker than Vicky's lad, but will hopefully still engage with shipping company in the near future for some fun.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:33 pm

The lad pleads for only "financial" assistance, which of course would make for a boring story. The church, having vast experience helping orphans, will focus on all aspects of the lives of the children. It's what they do best!
No doubt the lad is grateful that covid has stopped the church members from helping in person. Rev F writes:
Before covid reared its ugly head, we would send parishioners overseas to volunteer in communities and give true "hands on" assistance. Sadly, this virus has curtailed that aspect of our help, but has not stopped the spirit of giving among us.
The good news is that after the Sunday service, there is an Outreach Committee meeting and the extent and nature of assistance will be discussed. The big question is, will the church help? Will these little orphaned children be considered worthy????

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:00 am

Our second charity has not been forgotten! The children's hospice will be receiving an award too (no surprises there!!!) and Rev F wrote tonight to spread the good news. Again, it is good news for the lad, but not the entire story so he must wait longer for details. He is also aware that there have been two "prizes", which gives us leverage to have this lad jump thru hoops. Let's hope he is eager!!!
I met with the Outreach Committee today and we had several presentations to discuss regarding assisting charities. Since so many submissions were rec'd and we usually only sponsor one, we had a difficult time. However, we decided to celebrate the upcoming Easter season with awarding two charities some assistance. Your hospice is to receive one of these awards as we encourage you to continue your fine work with the children.

The committee must meet tomorrow to discuss the details (I won't be attending that meeting but will be updated of course) and then I can send you a more clear picture.

Blessings

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:26 am

The wrote to Emma wondering what it all meant. She wrote back telling him it was good news, the unanswered question is how much will they get? So the lad must wait a little longer. Like most lads though, he probably is fine with waiting!!
One thing that is certain is that the entire church will be behind this. The Youth Group is holding a fundraiser and is even proposing bringing some of the orphans to Canada to the church's summer camp for a week. Walter, who made the wooden reindeer and bird feeders to assist the last fundraiser, is hard at work in his shop making tacky lawn ornament crafts for the church to sell too. The lads will love interacting politely and deliberately with these people!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:22 am

The committee had its meeting today, and tonight Rev F was able to send the good news!!!
I am pleased to send this update to you filled with good news inspired by the spirit of Christ who lives in the hearts of believers everywhere.
Our Committee, representing the entire congregation, is dedicated to assisting people both here and around the world. We do so anonymously, but we do so thoroughly. We have the pleasure to state we will be sending financial assistance, in addition to some physical gifts as well. We purchase and then donate, gently used electronics which are perhaps one yr old. So your list should include:
8 laptop computers
4 tablets
24 sets of bedding
assorted medicines
assorted clothing (with our church logo on the front) they can't say no to church t shirts!
Sunday school artwork (our children want to reach out to yours!)
DVD of our choir singing Christmas carols (who wouldn't want that?)
assorted toys/game/books for the children

We are having a series of fundraisers to bring in cash to help with this financially. We are pledging $500 per child. What I need is a definite count of the number of children in your care, so we can get a final total needed. Our Youth Group is having a spring yard/craft sale, and the Thursday night bingo prize money has been allocated for you too.

Our fundraiser is for this weekend and in a few short days we will have this money collected, plus private donations, and can send it, with our other gifts to you.

I do hope our modest gifts will bring joy to your hearts as you carry out your noble tasks.
The lads should be sleeping right now, but they will have good news in the morning. I wonder if the number of children will go up between first contact and finding out it is $500 a head????

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:42 am

sparky905 wrote: โ†‘Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:22 amwho lives in the hearts of beliebers everywhere.
FTFY.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:24 pm

At first I had to double check I didn't spell it incorrectly. Then I had to google what FTFY meant. Sad but true! If it's all the same, I'll go with the original version LOL

The lad is excited and grateful for the partnership.
I would also love to do more stuffs with you, and should you have more deals we can both look out for, pls do not hesitate to bring me in as your humble and faithful partner. I know you might be having some doubts about me, probly thinking I might want to betray you hence after our business with the church of the H*** L*** and if it turns out to be a success on our part. But trust me, I will definitely prove your critics wrong by following whatever instructions you give and NEVER to let you down. You brought food on my table for us to eat, so I will never be greedy enough to have ever thought of sidelining you so I could eating the meal all alone knowing I was only called to come share from it. It is only a fool and a greed will do such.

I believe after this business, then you can always rely on me and we can always have things to do in common. I see you as my Messiah.
A rather "over the top" testimony, but good to know he is on the hook. Emma wrote back
We must believe in each other for this to work and I believe you will be the man I expected!

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:01 pm

He sure seems enthousiastic. Let's see how long he can keep that up when things go South.

(Also: I obfuscated the name of the Sacred Shawarma's church, just to be safe)
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:12 pm

The other greedy lad is also excited at the prospect of instant riches. This orphanage "only" has 35 children for a value of $17,500, plus the value of the package. Still, it's a nice haul for the lad once he can actually hold all this in his grubby hands. This lad receives the usual smarmy letter of hope as the church gathers resources to prepare for shipping.
It is a beautifully sunny spring morning here, and after months of snow and ice, it is most welcome! I wanted to take a moment to tell you we are presently working hard collecting items for your shipment, and collecting the pledges from our parishioners to support you. As well, we are preparing for the youth group sale this weekend so we can have the financial resources to assist. All is going well here! I trust things will soon be a little easier for you there as you care for the children.
What I will need from you is an address to ship the package to. Do you wish to have it addressed to you personally, an associate, or to the hospice itself? All we need is a contact name and address.
In the next day or so, one of our members, Walter, will be in touch with you with shipping details. Walter used to work for a shipping company and in his retirement, has taken on the task of sending all our overseas "welcome packages". As a former employee, he also receives huge discounts, which is most welcome to us given the nature of our work. He ensures that we pay all shipping, customs and duties at our end, so all you need to do is receive it at your end.

Easter is approaching and we are very busy here in our regular preparations for this Holy time. We are uplifted in spirit this time with thoughts of helping you and the children through the sharing of blessings.

God Bless You
Soon, the hard work of the committee will be in the hands of PLOG. Their 5 star service guarantee ensures the lads will get what they deserve.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:59 pm

Emma's lad made the mistake of upsetting Walter the package sender.
But sir, may I request you send us pictures of the packages sent to us should you have them in your possession before sending the packages out.
Walter wrote to the Rev F at the church, very upset that his integrity was questioned by this lad. He wrote in part:
I am thoroughly disgusted with this woman and have a good mind to recall the package and send it to someone more appreciative.
Rev F writes to Walter, Emma and the lad so everyone is in the loop. He thinks Walter is overreacting but hopes an apology will help. He writes the following in an attempt to keep peace.
The idea that you would request a photo of the shipment is a painful
realisation that you lack faith and trust in us. Previously, your words
were comforting and helped make us want to assist. I share with Walter
that your request is unprecedented. I do think however recalling the
package is not necessary if Mrs. Gabriel will repent from her lack of
good judgement and demonstrate her faith in us. I think a video apology
would be in order, addressed to Walter.

Just to make sure the lad does not forget his new obligation to smooth things over, Rev F repeats it at the end of his message.
I trust that a short 30 second video apology sent to Walter will suffice
to smooth this matter over.

Francis

let the better angels of our nature guide us forward.
Let us hope we soon have a trophy!!!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:36 am

The lad who was asked to send an apology video, wrote out an apology instead. No surprises there! However, he will find others are not quite so willing to let things slide by so easily. In the meantime, he has congratulated himself on his written apology.
I believe my apology email and key point stated would make them understand and see reasons why I requested for pictures of the packages but I'll leave you to handle the rest.
In a few hours he will find it is not enough. Poor lad is just beginning his journey.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:44 pm

The minister sent a message to the lad
I know how hard Walter worked to make this project come together quickly and he is ashamed that the package likely will not be there for Easter as he originally hoped. However, he has worked hard and is deeply offended. Is it an over reaction? Possibly, but it is completely understandable. He has a complete list of the contents and will send it to you if he has not done so already. He is a very thorough man.
I suggested a short 30 second or so video just to say sorry and am disappointed that you completely ignored that part of my message. I know Walter and I know how that would affect him since he is so passionate about his work. I strongly advise sending that little gesture of kindness to him. He will probably have to get a youngster to assist him viewing it since he is not a "tech" guy, but the good will such an effort will generate is out of proportion to the act itself.
Producing a video apology will become a bone of contention I imagine, but it's something to have fun with! Most lads give in. They just have to be made to understand that they really and truly want to do this!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:44 am

This lad also found out today that the money is in the package.
OMG! It shouldn't have been done this way like you said, such amount of money is supposed to be wired through a bank transfer. Another way that money can be fully secured is that if the package is well sealed, then we're good and trust me, moment i get hold of the supposed cash, then i will never betray you.
At least I know I can trust the lad.

I wrote back
It is not the way of doing business which I would practice, but if the money is on its way, then at least it is out of their hands and almost into ours.
He writes back
Alright then, we just have to wait and see how it all goes. The package seems to be in Madrid now. I'll always keep you posted hence its progress.
Overall, things are going well. He is still waiting for his payday and is tracking the package faithfully.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:00 am

Plog and the lad have been in contact. The lad finds out the parcel is "ready for delivery" at the Lomรฉ Hub. Plog also asked for the receiver's ID.

The lad has some concerns that the parcel is in Lomรฉ, Togo, while delivery should be in Nigeria. Futhermore, the Receiver's voter card is supplied as identification
Bernard Cumberband wrote: Dear mrs. G,

thank you again for your email. I'm happy to be of assistance to you.

Your observationย that the parcel is situated in Lomรฉ is correct. Currently we do not have any physical hubs in Nigeria. The hub in Lomรฉ is the closest and is the hub from where the delivery will take place. As per our 5-Star Service Promise, we will ensure that the parcel is delivered to the exact address that has been supplied to us (and which is now confirmed by you) without any delay, as soon as the proper Identification Procedure has been completed!

As for the Receiver's Identification you have supplied, I am afraid that is does not meet the Identification Requirements for delivery of a High Value Parcel. We require identification with either a Passport or ID Card. If a Passport or ID card is not available, we would be happy to offer you/the Receiver the use of our proprietary Biometric Identification Procedure (BIP) at no additional costs.
Please, let me know if you have anyย further questions or concerns

Cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:03 pm

The lad has some "i.d. issues" with PLOG so he wrote Walter who was busy in real life. Walter wrote back today
I have found out a few things have changed since I retired, but the 5 star customer service standard of PLOG logistics still stands proud and tall. The id. requirement is to safeguard at an even higher level the security of the package. Because this package has high value package status, the requirements are even more stringent. It is understandable of course as we wish to protect the contents for you.

What they would like is government issued identification (photo id) and as many as possible, at least 3 would be ideal. (passports, drivers license etc). What happens is you send a copy, and then when the package arrives, you show it again and if it matches, the delivery is completed. This eliminates anyone from stealing the package, so it is for your protection.

I hope this helps.

I also thank you for your kind words regarding my granddaughter. Millions of babies have been born around the world over the centuries, but each birth is a blessing. When you hold those dear little ones you feel so protective, so grateful for new life. Holding her I had tears of joy and am not ashamed to admit it. God loves me. And you too.
The lad wrote back with his i.d. which Walter will have him forward to PLOG

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:34 am

It has been a long time of lad frustration but here he is months later still happy that things will work out. It seems our favourite 5 star shipping company delivered to the wrong address! Horror of horrors! So the church's shipping expert Walter (who is a retired PLOG employee) has contacted the lad and is currently advising him on how best to claim compensation. The lad had a huge decision to make, should he push to get the original package contents or just accept cash? He opted for cash!
I received your email and acknowledged it content therein. I really do appreciate your untiring effort in order to help us see the compensation process through. We will never stop praying for you all for your good works. I'll definitely keep you posted moment there is any progress or email update from PLOG officials. Please extend my warm greetings to Rev. Fs, I truly do missed hearing from him.
The lad was informed that critical events at the church have kept Francis away but he is fully aware of what is going on. This has been going on since March, so it's nice to know the lad is still on the hook!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:34 am

Meanwhile, the problem has been escalated up the chain, all the way to Corporate.

Chriss Bacconne, writes to the lad
Dear sir, madam,

My name is Chriss Bacconne, and I am senior manager in the PLog corporate legal department.

Your parcel was delivered incorrectly
From the information that was forwarded to me, it appears that a parcel that was intended to be delivered to you, ended up at the wrong address. (Baptist Church Street instead of Church street, in Lagos Nigeria).

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you

I am investigating the matter
I am currency in contact with the delivery hub, and will interview everyone involved. It goes without saying that this issue can not stay without consequences.

You might be entitled to compensation

As the parcel was not delivered successfully because of a fault of P-log, you might be entitled to compensation according to our General Terms and Conditions. This includes (but is not limited to) the value of the parcel and a general compensation for your inconvenience

Please complete the attached form

The form will enable me to register your claim and start the process of compensation. If you do qualify for compensation, I will inform you in due course. I might require additional information to assess your claim, for which I ask for your cooperation in advance.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Kind regards,
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Oh THAT is pure gold. I want to borrow -ok, blatantly steal - portions for my own misdelivered parcel. My Vlad will be so pleased. :lol:

QUESTION
Is there an actual "form" to attach or do I select something from the Toolbox?
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasnโ€™t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:10 pm

I emailed you the form.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:09 pm

SWEET! Thanks Bertje!
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasnโ€™t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Lake Amour
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Lake Amour » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:48 pm

Always a fan of orphans. Keep up the good work!
Mr Hump Here's Audio Book Collection
"Some of my co workers are beginning to say that you are making a fool of me but I strongly believe you" - Mr Hump Here
"You and your orphanage has destroyed my perfect life" - Mr Hump Here
"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer