George the Ukrainian scammer

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

George the Ukrainian scammer

Post by paulc » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:02 pm

Over the past few weeks I’ve been taking details of Ukrainian scammers from scamwarners and contacting them in the hope that they will accept the church’s donation.

Half a dozen bank accounts were reported and 13 calls made to the moneygram/Lenny chatbots.
Most didn’t go much further, however this one was quite entertaining.

The church responded to George’s plea for donations asking for more information as one can never be too careful.
George wrote:I'm a clergy and a minister of God.

If you're genuinely the right person to help our dieing individuals here in Ukraine, I'm ready anytime to be of any assistance to you.

Are you planning to donate cash or other items?
Father Dougal now reassured, responded
Our fundraising has now finished. It has been a great success. In total from our congregation and parishioners, the Sunday school children and the social club we raised £4,736. The Bishop was so pleased he has agreed to match what we raised from central church funds, so we have £9472 to send you.

Also one of our parishioners owns a small computer store and has very kindly agreed to donate 10 laptop computers. He says they are all new and a mix of apple mac, dell and HP all 2021 models.
George was keen to receive our funds and provided a bank account.
Dougal wrote:I have just returned from the bank where they told me your account is flagged as suspicious and under investigation. They would not give me any further detail, but would not transfer the money because of this.
George was confused
I'm confused!
What other suggestions do you have for the sending of the money?
The people we're expecting to help are already looking forward to hearing the good news from me.
The church uses a well known 5-Star logistics company but .....
George wrote:I'm sorry, I can not accept a delivery from Plog Logistics, because my friend was once waiting to receive a parcel in the US from them, only to be told that the delivery has been diverted to Benin Republic. I'm sorry, I don't want to deal with them!
I'm sure he was confusing Plog with a less reliable company and after he was given that ultimatum that it was Plog or we find another charity, he relented, albeit with conditions LOL
George wrote:I understand what you mean and I'll just consider accepting Plog Logistics on the conditions:
I can not take any responsibility if anything happens to the shipment.
If they fails to deliver to the given address.
If this could require any biometric screening methods without having to meet the person in person.
I'll have to give you an address in the US where you'll deliver it to, and if there will be problem with that, let me know on time so I'll know what to do.
Most importantly, if there's any fee required in any way to get this done, I'm not going to pay that.
The parcel slowly made its way to Plog’s delivery hub in Dallas. At first I thought George’s agent, a guy called Lance, was an innocent third party, but after a rogue Plog employee contacted Lance with a few naughty suggestions, it was clear he was well aware of what was going on
Lance wrote:I was told once that "everyone on the internet is a scammer!" Look I make money from stupid people who should know better. We all gotta live.
Game on then!

Just before the parcel was due to be delivered to Lance, the Dallas hub was unfortunately closed due to fraudulent activity.
However being a 5-Star logistics company with superb customer service, a solution was quickly found.
Plog wrote:We have made arrangements with a subsidiary company to allow personal collection of parcels from four locations - Tyler, Waco, Mineral Wells and Sherman. If you wish to collect your parcel, we will reimburse all travel costs plus provide general compensation of $100.
Obviously it was just coincidence that all the locations are a couple of hours drive from Lance’s house.

Lance chose Waco, which I understand is very nice this time of year, and was provided with a false address
George wrote:What's the office number of Plog Logistics hub in Waco?
Lance is there at the moment waiting.
Get back to me as soon as possible.
Lance wrote:I have spent most of the day trying to get my package I was given the wrong address in Waco Texas and spent hours trying to get the right address and phone number. Was never given the correct address or phone number!!!! I tried getting it by email and text!
I drove for almost 2 hours down to Waco and the same amount of time coming back. Burned up at least $40 in gas. Spent 2.5 hours in Waco while trying to get the correct address and phone number!!
I am frustrated and angry!
I WANT THAT PACKAGE!!!
Oh dear, I guess he’s one of those “stupid people who should know better”.

And just to rub it in
Plog wrote:THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE
----------------------------------------------
Thank you for using Plog Logistics, your 5 star shipping company, where satisfaction is always guaranteed.
George wrote:You're very stupid for writing this nonsense to me. It's not everybody you'll keep scamming with your fake website.

I trust Plog hasn't lost George as a future customer. Third time lucky and all that!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: George the Ukrainian scammer

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:20 am

An American Safari of sorts!! I love it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:03 pm

If this could require any biometric screening methods without having to meet the person in person.
:twisted:
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:39 pm

Given all the security precautions PLOG takes, all this must be the lad's fault. I hope there is a third time!!!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:44 pm

Plog has HTTPS encryption. How can it be fake? Surely your lad must understand that
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

mooleshacat
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by mooleshacat » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:05 am

Newbie here, I assume PLOG is a fake shipper? Care to fill a newb in? Thx much appreciated :lol:

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:31 pm

Welcome Mooleshacat!

You are correct. Plog is 419-Eater's s award winning, 5 Star Costumer Service, shipping company!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=220
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

MrMarl3y
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by MrMarl3y » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PURE GOLD!! Keep them on their toes.
Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I’m afraid so; you’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret: all the best people are.

– Alice in Wonderland