Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:07 pm

The lad responded in under 5 minutes! The lad called the PLOG driver a liar. Walter chided the poor child for such harsh words!
I do not like to hear a nice young lady such as yourself accusing someone of lying until we have all the facts. Please don't jump to judgment just yet. I will send a message to this driver now, and copy it to Sasamo and yourself. Let us get all the facts first.
The lad replied
Sir I apologise for calling him a liar
And this........
the driver stopped typing English, he began to type things with no meanings.
Walter wrote out several issues to resolve.
I am the sender of the package you were supposed to delivery to Mr Sunday today, Saturday August 20. However, I have been sent multiple messages indicating this has not taken place and that communications have broken down between yourself and Mr Sunday. Mr Sunday was going to accept delivery today, Saturday, head back to Nigeria tomorrow, Sunday, and hand over the goods of the package to assist in the welfare of small children. I hope we can still accomplish this today.

First, I need to know the answer to many questions. I ask your indulgence to help an old man understand the situation properly.

1. You were on your way to a pre-arranged meeting with Mr Sunday, when you narrowly missed hitting a goat. After avoiding the goat, you hit some concrete and damaged the delivery vehicle.
2. I raised goats as a child and am sentimental about them. Do you know if the goat is okay, and what sort of goat and colour was it?
3. Your van suffered some sort of damage and needs repair? Do you have any idea of damages, costs, estimated repair etc? We want to get this package moving.
4. Your last few messages are gibberish at times and confuse Mr Sunday. Can you please take the time to correct your spelling and grammar so we clearly understand you?
5. How is your health? Have you been checked by a doctor for possible concussion? You seem rather confused.
6. What is your short term and long term plan for this matter?
7. As a retired PLOG employee I will advise you to go to a hospital and get checked out so if you need rehab, there will be a medical record of this so the company will pay your costs.
8. Can you please use English when writing to Mr Sunday?
9. PLOG trucks carry gps chips, why is yours not working? No one seems to know exactly where you are and you are confused. It is frustrating.
10 What are you plans to compensate Mr Sunday for this mess.

I am not trying to sound like an interrogator, but answers would be most welcome.
Hopefully the answers to this will be forthcoming.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:18 pm

The lad is trying to problem solve this matter himself. Good luck.
Thank you Mr Walter for the effort and support, I was on video call earlier with Mr Sunday, he sounded very tired and stressed out. (Good!)

I have a suggestion sir, can you please suggest to Mr S****** if Mr Sunday can go to PLOG warehouse, office there in Benin republic to receive the package. Please if the location/address of P-log can be sent to Mr Sunday so he can go there directly to receive the package and head back to Nigeria.
If the package is still in the delivery van, how can he go get it at the warehouse? No, sorry my friend, you must play by our rules.....not yours.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:24 pm

The lad is exhausted.....which is a good thing.

The lad wrote
Thank you sir, I appreciate your efforts and time, as it stands I don't think either Mr S****** or the driver will reply to their messages, because it's night already here in Africa.

They might write tomorrow, tho I'm not that sure because tomorrow is Sunday, I don't know how Mr Sunday will continue to survive, he was already sick before now, and this stress today.

The misunderstanding now isn't from us, it's from the company, Mr Sunday was at the delivery address hours before the scheduled time, and the driver didn't show up, the driver arranged for a pick up place with Mr Sunday, Mr Sunday transported to the arranged place and didn't see him, all of a sudden the driver started sending emails in French language, it's so strange, I have been trying to track the package and the status is "GPS Signal lost- showing last known location" nothing here seems to be making sense to me again sir.

The whole scenario is very difficult to understand.
That is quite a shock to the system! So, in an attempt to keep the lad there for more adventures, and to calm him down........Walter wrote as follows:
Please remain calm. I understand it is a very uncertain time right now, but these things are "fixable". Allow me to explain some details which don't fix it right away but will hopefully put you at ease.
It is very possible that the gps signal chip in the van was damaged in the collision. I don't know this for certain, but when it says "signal lost" as you indicated, that is usually what this means. So it does not mean the package is lost, only that the tracking signal is not working.
Without knowing the man himself I cannot explain his actions and use of another language. However, as I wrote in my list of questions, I am wondering if he was concussed by the impact? I try to give people the benefit of the doubt until I know otherwise. He may be unwell.
Mr Sunday should keep track of expenses. PLOG drivers carry a certain amount of cash to compensate for such situations. So what I would do is calculate Mr Sunday's lodgings, meals etc, even if his special friend is providing them. Send me the list and I will review it and help to make it presentable for him. He should not short change himself.
I do realise there is a time zone difference between you and me, and I am not certain whether there are people there on Sundays. Sometimes the warehouse is busy but not open to the public and I would suspect this is the case.
I will continue to press for answers and solutions. Please tell Mr Sunday I am sorry he is going thru this but that he must follow thru so we don't disappoint the children. I will ask Francis to offer up a special prayer for Mr Sunday. What is his special friend's name so that we can put him in the prayers too?

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:07 am

Sasamo, the Hub's manager, wrote to all involved:
Good mornings

Am thanking for yuo email. Am apologizing for not responding sooner, but I have been in hospital for most of the night and needing to get some sleep first.

In middle of the night I was being call by the police, because they had found mr. Mankhini on the street, not being conscious. They had transport him to the hospital. Mr. Mankini was diagnose with severe concussed head and brian.  

What has happening was this. As yuo all know, yesterday, mr. Mankini had car accident. To avoid a goat (I not knowing the type and colour, I am apologise), he need to evade an hitting concrete barrier. It now appearing, that this causing him to hit the head somewhere, and having concussing in the brian. This make him do irrate behaviour and excessive drinking in bars in Porto-Novo and Danbo. When being found, he only had on underwear, so we don't know what exactly happening. Doctors say it will taking weeks untill mr. Mankini recover.

The accident also causing apparently the GPS-tracker being disable, so no longer is sending signal. To make matter worse, the parcel is not in the van anymore. We go check with garage this morning to secure content, but car was open and nothing in it. We have deploy our Immediate Deployment Intelligence and Ordnance Tactical Squad at once for investigating and retrieving packet. This is specialized quick response unit with many authorisation. I am not doubting we will find parcel soon.

Normally, this would be covering for insurance, but since Sender wave any claim (because of Interpol/EFCC database hit for Receiver), there is no covering there. I have contact our Legal Team and they want contact the Receiver for full debrief. They wanting to get to his bottom of this.
Please, letting me know for any questions!
The following pictures of the Squad and their transport were not send to the lad. They are just here for your entertainment.

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:51 am

Both the lad and 'the church' have sent Plog some emails, pressing them to answer.

Sasamo answers
Good mornings,

again, thanking for the emails.

As you know, parcel is not being in our possession. Without parcel, delivering is not being possible. Our Tactical Squad is working close with police for try to find parcel. However, during investigation is not possible and allowing for me to discuss details.

Legal department will contact everyone today to start debrief. Legal will also inform about possible compensation.
I am giving the apologies for not able to assist more, but I hoping yuo understand that I am limit in what I can discuss during crimnal investigate!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:10 am

Plog will leave no stone untuned to get to the bottom of this.

Chriss P. Bacconne, senior manager of the Legal Department writes to all
Dear sir, madam,

My name is Chriss Bacconne, and I am senior manager in the P-log corporate legal department.

Your parcel was misplaced
From the information that was forwarded to me, it appears that a parcel that was sent by/to you, is now missing after the vehicle in which it was being transported was involved in a traffic accident. Initial information indicates the driver might have been under the influence of several narcotics at the time of the accident. The vehicle was towed to a garage and left unattended. When PITH officials arrived to reclaim the contents of the vehicle, it was found to be empty.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you

I am investigating the matter
I am currently in contact with the delivery hub, local police and our Tactical Squad, and will interview everyone involved. It goes without saying that we will get to the bottom of this matter!

You might be entitled to compensation
If the parcel was not delivered successfully because of a fault of P-log, you might be entitled to compensation according to our General Terms and Conditions. This includes (but is not limited to) the value of the parcel and a general compensation for your inconvenience.

If I am understanding correctly, because of Identification issues, the Sender has waived the right to an insurance claim. However, this does not safeguard against any tort or negligence claims and you might still be entitled to compensation.

Please complete the attached form
The form will enable me to register your claim and start the process of compensation. If you do qualify for compensation, I will inform you in due course. I might require additional information to assess your claim, for which I ask for your cooperation in advance. It is imperative that each and every person that might be entitled to a claim completes this form.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Kind regards,
Parcel is still being trackd from Benin exclusively.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:41 pm

Among several emails exchanged, one piques an interest
Chris Bacconne wrote: Dear Everyone,

I wanted to give you a quick update about the current situation with regards to the parcel.

We received a short GPS signal
During the last hour, we have unexpectedly received a short burst of GPS signal, after which the signal was lost again. However, this has enabled us to pinpoint the location of the parcel.

The parcel is now in Togo
The parcel appears to be in the town of Dzogbetoé in Togo. We are dispatching a Tactical Team to retrieve the parcel.
We have good hope we will retrieve the parcel today and possibly return it to the Cotonou hub later in the evening.

I will keep you updated
I wanted to update you as soon as this information became available. I will update you as events progress. 

regards--
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:12 pm

Dear Everyone

I can update you about the current state of affairs.

We have retrieved the parcel
Our Tactical squad, in cooperation with the Togolese police, has been able to retrieve the parcel. I've been informed that the parcel was found to be unopened (the seal was intact). We are therefore assuming it's content was undisturbed by the thieves.

The parcel has not yet been released
The police have not released the parcel to us, pending ongoing investigation. We've been informed that the parcel will probably be released to us tomorrow.

This is all the information I have to share at the moment. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Chris Bacconne
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:28 pm

Both lizzy and the receiver are sending similar emails to Bacconne. They are clearly one and the same person
Great news, we are so happy the parcel has been retrieved, who are the thief's?

Please I have a question, will the package be delivered tomorrow after it is released?

Please can I go to the warehouse tomorrow to receive it after it has been released and taken to the warehouse.

Please I won't advise that any driver drive to deliver the package, please the address of the warehouse should be sent to me so that I will go there directly and pick up the package.

Please advise Mr Sasamo would love him to send me the address of the warehouse so that I can go there directly and receive the package.

Are we still supposed to fill the claims form?
Bacconne wrote:
as you have send me emails with similar questions, please allow me to respond to the both of you simultaneously. I am pressed for time as I am constantly on the phone with Togolese police and our Tactical Squad.

Claims forms
It is imperative that the both of you fill out and return the claims for me to me. This has now escalated to an Incident, and I will need the forms on file to be able to process the release of the parcel.

Local pick up
I am sure that this can be arranged. As soon as the parcel has been released by the Togolese police department I will let you know. By the way things are going currently, I can't guarantee that we will be able to arrange for this tomorrow, but I can't see it happening any later than Wednesday either.

Kind regards
I hope there will be no issues with police/customs releasing the parcel and the lad ending up having to travel to Lomé, Togo
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:37 pm

The lads turn to Walter for assistance.....he was very busy behind the scenes, diligently working on their behalf. Then they write wondering why he is not writing back!
Please understand I am working behind the scenes with some connections I have with the company to make this episode have a successful conclusion. I have worked directly with Chris and the package has been located. We are working on the next steps here. Sorry I have no updated.
They wrote back pleased with the actions being taken on their behalf.
Thank you Mr Walter for your efforts on this issue, Mr Chris has been in contact with us since morning,
Now to get them moving again.........

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:17 pm

It really is hard to beat 5-Star Costumer Service!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:34 am

The church promised to help Mr Sunday with his medical expenses. The lads are wondering where the assistance is and why it is taking so long. Francis wrote to them late tonight to give them hope.
It has been a long day here but I did promise I would report back to you with news. I spoke to one of our committee members who is a doctor and he is rather confused by the receipts you sent because none of them specify what the treatments were, dosages or anything of the sort. He also has no idea who issued the receipt, so before we can help we will need more information.
He did caution that several medicines for treating diabetes were listed but they should not be taken together or death will occur. Can you please expand on what treatments were given, tests which were conducted and send a copy of an actual prescription? Then we can find the means to assist. (It is as though they googled diabetic meds and just listed each and every one was to be taken!)

Regarding the package, Walter has kept me up to date and has told me that Mr Sunday will be going to the Togo border area to collect the package there. That is wonderful news! I am just so pleased it was found and that all will be well at long last. Please pat yourselves on the back for a job well done! (Actually no one has confirmed this but it should irritate the lad to see it in writing, knowing he is now expected to travel again. The bit about a job well done was just to rub salt in a wound)

A prayer for you all

"God, who power works in mysterious and unseen ways, please help guide all of us in the final steps of our journey. Give Mr Sunday the strength and fortitude to see this through. Heal him, nurture him, carry him forward as we await the blessings of Your bounty. Amen

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:43 am

^^
The Church received these 'receipts' for the medical expenses

They look legit to me.

Plog received this Claims Form from the Receiver....

They didn't declare the money. I'm sure that is not going to be a problem.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:03 am

Bacconne, to everyone wrote: Dear Everyone,

I have another update for you.

Parcel
As I had notified you before, the parcel has been retrieved. Regrettably, at this moment in time, the perpetrators are unknown. The parcel was found in an abandoned vehicle, along with other goods, apparently also stolen. The good news is that the parcel was still fully sealed, and it's content was intact.

Customs
The parcel is currently in a bonded warehouse in Lomé. Because the parcel was transported across the Togolese border illegally, customs officials are treating it as smuggled goods, and are unwilling to release the parcel. We suspect they are fishing for a bribe. However, our company will not be coerced, and we are going through official channels to have the parcel released to us.

Statement from mr. Sunday
It is our experience that this bureaucracy will severely delay the release of the parcel (our local legal counsel estimates it will take at least a month. However, our counsel also informs us, there is a 'legal loophole', which could have the parcel released to us immediately. This will require the assistance of mr. Sunday.

If mr. Sunday were able to travel to Lomé and submit a notarised affidavit that he is the rightful and legal Recipient of the parcel, the customs officials will have to release the parcel to him directly. This way, the parcel would be available to him directly and instantly.

Travel expenses
It goes without saying that any and all travel expenses will be fully compensated by our company, along with a generous compensation for his time and effort.

Please let me know when you will be ready to travel.

Claims form
Thank you to mr. Sunday, mr. Donovan and mr. Crozier for completing and returning their forms. As soon as mrs. Stevens has returned her's, I will be able to file the claim and assess the reasonable compensation for you all.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:36 am

The lad googling the medication? Surely not? You are not suggesting that all the photos of dead and dying children I received and all those delightful musical instruments I was offered were found using Google? Hmm, maybe you are right.

Great work on the safari. I was beginning to think the lad (or his associates) wouldn't travel but your persistence and quiet but firm insistence that he needed to do so has certainly paid dividends.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:16 pm

More receipts, and some 'explanation' were send to the Church
About Mr health condition, they went back to the hospital to
get receipts, because he wrote to me that the metformin doses the doctor
prescribed for him was 500 mg twice a day, Doc Armel Boris administered
the treatment, the tests that was administered to him are;A1C Test, his
A1C was above 6.5% , fasting blood sugar test was also done ,which his
having a fasting blood sugar level of 126mg,/dl, blood sugar test was
also conducted which Mr Sunday has a blood sugar level that is higher
than 200mg/dl, FORTAMET; 500 mg orally once daily with the evening meal,
Glumetza; 500 mg PO twice daily, given with meals, the glumetza has
given Mr Sunday some side effects such as ;tiredness, weakness, stomach
pain, he's vomiting, irregular heart rate
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:26 pm

The lad is not happy with the package arrangements, nor with the speed of assistance. He is using his church connections to leverage favours and it is not working. Just now he rec'd the following message which should annoy him in no small measure! As the lad wallows in self pity and in a crisis, the church now feels an obligation to help the PLOG driver who had a concussion the other day! This noble gesture will not be well rec'd by the lad as he begs for money. LOL
I am working my way through all the messages here, as several arrived here. Some are sent out to multiple recipients (from PLOG) so I see you are up to date as well. Let me reassure you, all will be well.
* We must get that parcel into Mr Sunday's hands quickly, without giving in to Satan's vices and paying bribes. We will find a way thru that issue!
* We must find a way to ensure Mr Sunday is healthy. Dr John is working on this and will hopefully have details soon.
* We must not forget the other person who suffered here, Mr M*******who is being treated for concussion and will be off work for some time. He has a family and he was hurt trying to assist us. We feel responsible. We are having a euchre tournament and a bingo night to assist him. ( I doubt the lad will feel so generous to the driver as we do.)

In addition to all these matters, the church has so many other things to do on a daily basis. But, no matter how busy we are, we are all in this together and we will see it through to the end together. God bless us and our friendships! Remember that "when two or three of us are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:33 pm

Both the receiver and Lizzy wrote similar messages to Bacconne. This is Lizzy's message
Dear Mr ,

Thank you so much for the update, but it's no good news at all, the only good news there is that the package was retrieved.

I don't know if the senders (Mr Walter, and Rev Francis ) told you how the receiver (Mr ) managed to travel to Benin republic to receive the package he was already ill when the parcel was arriving Benin Republic and he's still sick there suffering because of all these delay, it's very impossible for him to travel across to Togo to submit a notarised affidavit that he is the rightful and legal Recipient of the parcel,he is indeed the rightful legal recipient, but he can't travel due to the reasons below;

1. He's very ill right now with type-2 diabetes, and he's currently staying at a friend's house in Benin Republic so it won't be possible for him to travel.

2. Secondly he doesn't have the money to make any travels, it is noted that the It goes without saying that all travel expenses will be fully compensated by our company, along with a generous compensation for his time and effort, why not use the compensations to settle the togolese police so that the package will be released and brought back to the warehouse in Benin Republic?? We won't be needing any compensations if the compensations money can be use to settle off the togolese police so that the package can be moved to the cotonu warehouse then we'll be okay with that.

3. Even if Mr Sunday will have to travel to lome, it's still very very difficult for him to travel with the package across two borders, remember the package final destination is Nigeria, please the safety of the package and Mr Sunday should be considered.

You are always addressing me as Mrs Stevens, I'm Elizabeth by name please no offense but take note of that.

Attached is my cliams form.
Bacconne wrote: Dear Everyone,

thank you for your responses. As they are similar in nature, I am replying to everyone simultaneously.

Health condition of mr. Sunday
I'm sorry to hear about mr. Sunday's health condition. I wish him well, and hope he will recover shortly. 

Mrs Stevens or Elizabeth

I apologise for calling mrs. Elizabeth mrs. Stevens. Why anyone would want to use an email address named 'Alice Stevens', while this is not their name is beyond me, but I'm not up to date on all the latest hype. I will take note to address you with your proper name.

'Not good news' and transportation difficulties.
You describe the parcel being found and the possibility mr. Sunday receiving the parcel at very short notice to be 'not good news'. Frankly I am flabbergasted by that, and simply can not comprehend why you would say this given the circumstances.

Furthermore, mrs. Elizabeth and mr. Sunday seem to suggest that we should not compensate mr. Sunday, but instead use this money to bribe the Togolese customs officials into releasing the parcel. In other words: you are asking us to ENGAGE IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES, without batting an eye. That you would so casually suggest this absolutely baffles me (I would use stronger wording, but I will refrain), especially after I have indicated in my previous email that our company will NOT enable any criminal behaviour in any way. I have half the mind of reporting this to law enforcement frankly, also keeping in mind that mr. Sunday seems to be on a Interpol/EFCC watchlist. I suggest we NEVER speak of this, EVER again......

As for mr. Sunday having trouble transporting the parcel: there is no problem. We have vehicles standing by. The issue is not the transportation of the parcel from Lomé to Cotonou, but the release of the parcel by Togolese customs. If, with the help of mr. Sunday, the parcel would be released, we are willing and able to transport the parcel and Mr. Sunday back to Cotonou. 

Again, if mr. Sunday is unwilling to travel to Lomé, the parcel will not be released in the foreseeable future.

Compensation
If I understand correctly, mr. Sunday and mrs. Elizabeth are waiving their rights to compensation according to Internal Regulations article 19.3. I have therefore closed the claims file. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. I will contact mr. Donavan and Crozier about their compensation shortly.

Questions
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:27 pm

Lizzy was quick to respond
Dear Mr Baconne , Mr Walter,

I must say that I never described the parcel being found and the possibility mr. Thrsday receiving the parcel at very short notice to be 'not good news', I described the parcel being found and the possibility of Mr Thrsday receiving the parcel at very short notice to be "great news" what I decribed as "not good news" is Mr Thrsday traveling to Togo, he's very sick sirs, I apologise if I didn't explain this clearing not only is he sick, he's also not having money to travel to Togo, but he can be transported there by the company vehicles then it'll be a lot better.

APOLOGISES

Mr Bacconne I do sincerely apologise for stating that the company should engage itself in any criminal activity, its not my wish sir , the parcel was meant to save a lot of lives, the final destination of the package is Nigeria not Benin Republic, Mr Thrsday had to travel all the way from Nigeria to cotonu and then all these , he is staying at a friend's place in Benin Republic as he knows no one there, the parcel was supposed to be delivered in Nigeria but we were made to understand P-log doesn't have delivery license in Nigeria, and that was why Mr Thrsday had to travel to Benin republic.

Please forgive me and don't close our claims file.

Thank you
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:00 pm

Walter, the retired Plog employee writes to all
I just saw this message. I don't know if the company can offer to transport people due to insurance/liability issues. That was the case when I worked here in Canada, and I would imagine the same procedures would apply now. We transported goods, not people. Obviously, those on the scene will make that determination.

I looked at a map and saw Benin and Togo are neighbours and it is a short drive. That is good news I think. I don't think bribing people is what God wants us to do either. I hope Mr thursday will improve enough to collect the package soon as the children must be getting anxious. I am pleased that the Togo police acted so swiftly though, we are continuously being showered with blessings and opportunities!

Keep me updated please.
Bacconne wrote: Dear everyone,

Apologies accepted
Dear mrs. Elizabeth, thank you for your apologies. Everyone might experience a lapse of judgement, and spew utter poppycock once in a while. I will accept your apologies, and we will speak of the matter not further.

We can not transport (only) persons
Mr. Donovan is right.  We can not provide transportation from Cotonou to Lomé for mr. Thursday. As mr. Donovan indicates, this has several legal and insurance/compliancy reasons.

However, there would be no problem transporting mr. Thursday from Lomé to Cotonou, as we would be (also) transporting the parcel. Having a passenger on the truck would not affect insurance cover or incur liability issues, as long as genuine freight is being transported. The only thing mr. Sunday Thursday needs to do is travel the short distance from Lomé to Cotonou, and the rest will be handled by us.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:43 pm

The lad is full of reasons not to travel. He has not said he will leave it to Rev F and Walter to resolve. Not happening! He needs to suck it up and act responsibly.
I have been reading multiple forwarded messages and reports from various people today, and this was supposed to be my day off. I must admit I am very tired. However, what has come through loud and clear are the efforts of so many people to assist both Mr Sunday and yourself in seeing this matter through. Then I read your responses of "I can't do this" or "I can't do that". I am not arguing the case that things might be difficult and challenging, but they are not impossible. God does not send us challenges we cannot handle. This incident is no exception.

Think of the blessings we have established along the way. The new friendships between our people. Think of how the Togo police found the package unopened. Do you think God led us to an unopened package only to have it slip away? Of course not. Attitude is the primary barrier to success here. Mr Sunday's health issues are a concern of course, but Dr John is trying to get an international body to help cover the costs. Our congregation is even coming together for Mr Manhkini to assist his family. You have to see the guiding hand of God here, and the ultimate victory of good over evil.

It sounds like you have given up and passed the problem onto others. You said to Chris you will leave it in my hands or those of Walter. No you will not. You will find that inner strength, that resolve and that determination to stand up on your own two feet and take charge. Instead of wallowing in self pity, you need to show yourselves and God himself just how strong you people are. I do not say it is easy, but it is not impossible.

It is time to stand tall and victory shall be yours!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:55 am

The lad f-ed up, and send an email with the 'receiver' character (Thursday) from Little LIzzy's email account. This confirms our suspicions that we are dealing with a one man operation .

Luckily for the lad, Bacconne didn't notice.
Dear Mr Chris,

How are you doing today? I guess you heard how badly sick I'm? I'm suffering from type - 2 - diabetes, I was already sick before the package was even arriving Benin Republic, but I still managed to travel and have been here in cotonu for 9 days now.

Our orphanage home is suffering from a famine, and that was why the parcel was sent , we don't have money, kids are dying there on a daily basis, I don't know how much time it will take me to recover, but I pray I recover soon.

Giving up on that parcel is the last thing we will ever wish to do in fact we can't, you said the company is going through official channels to have the parcel released, I have some questions here sir;

1. How long would this take?

2. I don't know how soon I would be fit but please explain the process one would undergo if he was to travel to Togo, on getting to Togo I wouldn't have network there, so it will be very difficult to get an email there, please brief me on the content of the notarised affidavit, what should be written there please give me a sample.

3. How long are we to wait hence the company is going through some official channels, how long will it take for the parcel to be released and brought back to cotonou?

We don't have funds to travel right now we just pray this ends soon
Bacconne wrote:
Thank you for your email.

Your condition
I have heard about your condition, and I wish you a speedy recovery! My thoughts are with you and the poor children in the orphanage.

Your questions
I can answer your questions as follows:

1. At this moment in time, it seems things may take quite a while. As you might know, the Togolese customs officials are fishing for a bribe, while our company refuses to engage that kind of behaviour. Because of this, the customs officers are very rigid in their handling of this matter, engaging in every delaying tactic at their disposal. Honestly, I would not be surprised if this takes another three to four months.

2. I must confess that I am not familiar with traveling in/to Togo myself. I rely on the information provided to my by our local staff and legal counsel. If you were to able to travel to Togo, we would supply you with a phone and simcard, and arrange for food and lodging etcetera. As for the affidavit: our legal counsel will assist you with that when you arrive in Lomé. There is no need for you to prepare anything. Basically it will be a legal document where you confirm you are the legal recipient of the parcel, at which time the customs officers are legally bound to release the parcel to you immediately.

3. As soon as the parcel has been released to you, we will be able to transport you and the parcel back to Cotonou within 24 hours (based on availability of suitable transportation)

For your information
I will be travelling to Lomé myself to oversee the handling of this issue personally. It would be my pleasure to meet you and shake your hand, if we get the chance.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:55 am

The lad stated he rec'd medical treatment for diabetes and sent questionable receipts. He wants funding for this condition from the church Luckily, the church happens to have an m.d. on the committee who is an internist. Amazing! So, Dr John wrote the attending physician and asked for specifics of the treatment plan as he is hoping to secure funding for treating the patient. The lad wrote back with more info lifted from wikipedia about diabetes. Regarding the specifics of the treatment plan he wrote:
The paperwork is obviously incomplete because they weren't having money for all the test and treatment Mr Patrick pleaded with me to give Mr Sunday some treatment with the little money he had so he can receive the so called package he traveled here to receive, before he can return back to his country for proper treatment.

The poor man is slowly dying.
The church's doctor wrote back seeking (again) details. How can he secure funding when the "doctor" over there speaks more about a package delivery than he does about medicine?
As a fellow practitioner of medicine, I am rather disappointed with your response to my inquiry. I am well acquainted with the causes and effects of diabetes sir. What I had written about was your specific treatment plan. You wrote that the paperwork is "obviously incomplete". Why would that be obvious? Whether the patient has money to cover treatments is irrelevant to you doing your best to document the matter.

I am trying to more fully understand the specifics of this situation so that I can secure funding for Mr Sunday to treat his condition. I will need a scan of your paperwork to assist with the documentation so that Mr Sunday can receive the care he deserves.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:47 am

^^ fantastic. The lad is getting help from so many people. He must be so happy!!!!

From the wrong emailaddress again
Thank you so much for your reply, thanks for your prayers towards my health and your efforts towards ensuring that the package is released soon, may God bless you. I've been suffering from pains of this diabetes, frequent urinating, total body weakness, I'm always tired and hungry, as a diabetic patient I'm not supposed to be feeding on all kinds of food, but as I'm in a foreign land where I know only one man and have no money I still manage to feed on anything that is given to me, Doc xxx have advised that I travel back to Nigeria for proper treatment else I might die soon.

The impairment of this my type 2 diabetes is a significant factor for sudden cardiac death, the doc quoted, I'm so much afraid sir, I'll never advise or have any thought of asking the company to pay any bribe as we all know bribing is a criminal offence I don't know why Africa's love bribing. I just wish I had money with me , I wouldn't have minded traveling in my present health condition. Because I hate the attitude of the togolese custom.

Traveling to Togo I would not just need transportation money I would need to make some papers before I can cross over Benin Republic borders to Togo, without the necessary documents I would be arrested, sir I feel much pains as my kidney is almost demaged, 3 to 4 months is quite long, the kids at the orphanage really needs help, please understand this sir.

Please when will you be traveling to Lomé? I will be very happy if you handle this issue personally, how soon would you be traveling?
The Baconator wrote: thank you for your email.

Medical information
I appreciate you keeping me updated about your medical situation, but I must ask you to refrain from sharing this much detailed information with me. As you might know, our correspondence is governed by the GDPR, which prohibits me from having any information on file that does not pertain to the direct service our company is providing to you. While your medical welfare is important to me, please understand that the medical information as such has nothing to do with the delivery of the parcel. Every mention of medical information has to be reported by me to our compliance officer, and scrubbed from the file, which is rather time consuming. Thank you for understanding.

Travel documents
I have been informed by our local legal counsel that the required travel documents are rather easily (and cheaply) obtained. Acquiring the documents should be a fairly easy task for anyone, so I'm told.

Delivery timeframe
I do understand that waiting 3-4 months is a long time. Therefore it is imperative that the parcel be released (to you) as soon as possible. For what it is worth: our local legal counsel informs me that every day of delay might actually cause a 'cascade' of other bureaucratic delays so that the estimated delivery timeframe has now been adjusted to upwards of 6 months!.

Travel to Lomé
I will be travelling to Lomé tomorrow. My planned departure is 14.00 and we are expected to land at around 21:00 local time. I don't expect to have internet access during this time, so please take this into account when sending me any messages.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:10 pm

Thank you sir, I won't be discussing my health issues with you further, I'm a bit confused here since you will be traveling to Lomé yourself will it still take up to 6months for the parcel to be released by the Togolese customs?

How long do you intend staying in Lome? I thought your going there is to follow up so that the parcel will be released soon?

I don't know how much time it'll take me to recover from this illness, I would hurriedly rushed to Lomé myself, how long would you be staying in Lome?

Will the parcel be delivered to you if you travel there?
Bacconne wrote: thank you for your email.

Stay in Lomé
Currently, I plan to be in Lomé for 9 days. However, if the situation requires it, I will extend my stay.

Release of the parcel
I am not under any illusion that my presence will have any effect on the willingness of Togolese customs to release the parcel. As explained several times before, the only way the parcel can be released within a reasonable timeframe, is to have you travel to Lomé and supply customs with a notarised affadavit. I thought I had made myself clear on that point. However, given the nature of the current situation, the Board of Directors have asked me to personally investigate and report to them directly.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule