Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by Bertje » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:51 am

The lad sent this totally legit medical bill (which certainly isn't and an exact copy of this generic invoice template to the church's doctor.
Link opens a PDF file from opendocs.com

Weight loss treatment? Doesn't seem right, judging from his Biometric Photo's
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:57 am

The poor lad.....he thought when Dr John got involved, cash would be sent to purchase meds and/or pay for a kidney transplant. Now he finds out there is a process, one based on detailed medication documentation which the lad cannot google. Oh well.
So the lad wrote to Rev F wondering why no one helps them and no one cares.
Upon proper medical diagnosis, a treatment plan is prescribed and the appropriate medicines allocated for the patient. The meds are paid for by a special fund run by a group of international doctors. A doctor at the local level will then administer them for the treatment. Mr Sunday will then receive the help he needs. I am surprised by your utterly selfish questions when you wrote "why are we been treated this way?" You believe charity is mistreatment? Abuse? As for how long this takes, I don't know because the doctor attending Mr Sunday has refused to send the proper medical documents. He is the one allowing the patient to suffer. (Yup, always the lad's fault.......)

As for the Mr Patrick and having him travel, it seems there is not point advocating to the shipper if Mr Patrick cannot assist in this manner. I will cease that avenue of investigation.

As you indicated, I did advocate to the congregation for emergency funds. You must remember your cause is not the only one we support, many people need/deserve assistance. After all the help already given to you, including the package, the congregation declined further funding until they see initiative on your part. The general feeling is a lack of gratitude and that you see a problem, then expect others to solve the matter for you. We are not saying the problems are not real, only that there appears to be no effort on your part to fix these things. (He sits there whining and pleading...but he must do his part)

Just as an aside, we sent a bit of money to Mr Manhkini the driver, thru an express courier envelope with PLOG At no time did they complain or ask for more help than we have given. The difference between yourself and the driver's family is like night and day. (Nothing better than a little salt in the wound.....)

At this point we are trying to help Mr Sunday with his health but are stuck where we are because of the Benin doctor's lack of assistance. We have negotiated transportation from Togo back to Cotonou once the package is secured. Now you must do your part young one and find that inner strength.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:55 am

The lads are desperate for some sort of prize money, whether it is just to get back to Lagos or whether it is to go to Lome. The lad's doctor sent a nasty email to "Dr John". It shows the desperation with the lad that he would attempt to shame another doctor.
Hey Doc, (the usual greeting between medical professionals......)

A third party named E******* T***********, contacted me crying about the health issues of Mr Sunday, she explained that you told Rev Francis that I failed to give complete information on Mr Sunday's health condition so that assistance would be offered, is that really so? You wrote to me that " you have contacted a couple of colleagues and Accra is the closest they can come at this time, so Lome and Lagos are off the table for discussion, why then did you go ahead to tell the Rev that i haven't provided the complete information?

And Elizabeth is crying that they have been abandoned, the church knew how sick Mr Sunday was but insisted he travels to Benin, it wasn't Mr Sunday'd fault that the package wasn't delivered to him and now she cries that Mr Sunday has been abandoned to die there in Benin.

There is no free clinics to treat Mr Sunday in Benin Republic, his condition is very critical to say. So you'll have now given up on him and suggestions given is for him to visit a public clinic? That's quite bad humans are not supposed to be treated that way Mr Sunday didn't just decided to travel on his own.
A doctor who has seen the patient and is close at hand is now blaming a doctor thousands of miles away? A rather strange way of looking at things. My character replies:
Let me address your concerns in point form so I know you can follow the thought process.

* the results you sent are missing key details of the specific numbers which his tests revealed. That is why I said I did not have complete information.
* no where in your diagnosis or notes is there a mention that he was NOT being treated for this when he left Nigeria, he was being treated for polio and apparently made an amazing recovery. The first news we had of diabetic issues was after the truck driver was hurt in the accident. No one said it was Sunday's fault for non delivery. Likewise, it is not the driver's fault. It was unforeseen.
* you are quite right that human beings should not be left in critical condition. I agree 100% with you. You are a doctor and took an oath to preserve life. I am thousands of miles away and yet you have the gall to sit there and criticize me for this? Where is YOUR compassion for the sick? You could take him in tonight and begin treatment but you would rather sit there and blame others for your failures as a human being.
Thank God I will never be your patient. You must get a bulk rate at the funeral home for all your patients.
So now the lad must face the fact there will be no medical funding for him. He may just give up and we lose him......but hopefully he will travel again.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:30 am

Now the lad is copying, pasting and sending to anyone who will listen how they have been abandoned. Even Rev F gets an earful. Poor lad.......
I have not seen all these documents, but I do know John told me key numbers from the results are missing, and those numbers help determine treatment. I am not a doctor but trust John. You have NOT been abandoned but your decision to do nothing and just wait while others work hard on your behalf is causing you to feel defeated.
I grow weary of you repeating all these old arguments instead of coming up with solutions. We have helped you twice, including when you were in Cameroon and wanted a package sent to Sri Lanka, then to Cameroon, then to Nigeria. Yet here we are still at your side telling me you have been abandoned. We have been working (mainly others, not me but I get reports) that you can have transportation from Togo back to Cotonou and that the manager of PLOG, Chris, will be there too to ensure a smooth transition. But it's not enough. It is so frustrating.
Tonight John forwarded me an email from the Benin doctor blaming John for Mr Sunday's condition. I agree with John though that the Benin doctor is right there and could give assistance himself rather than expecting someone half a world away to do this. Instead of blaming John, why not ask the Benin doctor why he continues to do nothing to assist a dying man?!

This is NOT the path God chose for you, you chose it by making your own decisions to do nothing to help yourselves. Other people have moved heaven and earth to assist you, and yet you sit there wanting more.

What upsets me is that several people now are wondering why we offered up a second chance.
His options are getting narrower by the minute.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:27 am

Well on my side of the thread

1. ET is on her death bed in some (Googled photograph) hospital in Nigeria and needs Doc Tedy to fly over and inject her with ORAL Polio Vaccine. I have to pay for this of course.
2. ET has long been deposed from the CEO of VCF and is now being run by 'Howard Enanual' (HE)
3. My character has come in to quite a bit of money from a recording deal and HE and ET are expecting some of it on Monday.

If/when you want to drop the lad (personally I still think he is good for a few more weeks) a possible out for us might be for my character to innocently contact your characters and for us all to suddenly realise this is a scam.

PS. I think the lad learned the 'Hey Doc' salutation from how my character writes to Doc Tedy. Miseducation works it seems.
Last edited by pete515 on Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:31 am

Sounds good Pete. Still not sure where the end game is going here!

This morning the compassionate doctor in Benin sent this letter full of compassion. What a sad human being he is.
Doc , I have a question for you, because you are a Doc you are suppose to treat every patient that comes to your hospital and clinics for free?? I'm not running a charity organization here, do you think the money Mr Sunday paid for those medicine was enough? No it wasn't but I had to give him, so he can hold on until he gets money for treatment, did you think he paid for all the tests I conducted? Please you should always try to get details of things before jumping into conclusion.

In the last the results I sent the specific numbers of mr sunday's tests were revealed. So I wonder why you call that an incomplete information , please check out the last paperwork.

I'm a doctor and took an oath to preserve life, but if I keep preserving lives without been paid , will I feed on the lives? Common doc I'm not running a charitable organization here, I have families to take care of, if I continue treating for free how do I pay my nurses, how do I feed my families? etc please understand I have a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders as well.

When Mr Sunday asked for his tests results I thought he wanted to present it to someone so he could get the money for treatment, I never asked you to travel a thousand miles to come treat him, if he has the money available for treatment, I'll admit him and give him the best treatment he deserves.

I have not blammed any one I don't know Mr Sunday anywhere he's just a patient that came to my hospital for treatment and then you expect me to immediately treat him without getting paid? I don't do such
My doctor wrote back:
It is a good thing you gave him enough money for meds so he can hold on until he gets money for treatment. Otherwise he might have died several days ago rather than in a few days. Your compassion is amazing.
My church is a charity and we have sent assistance for Mr Sunday's benefit and those around him. My efforts here were to receive comprehensive medical records from you so that I could make an application for funding on his behalf. You have sent insufficient documentation, which means there can be no application. The inevitable conclusions I will leave to you.
I suppose you are correct when you wrote you don't really know this man and you owe him nothing. He is just some guy who is deathly ill and sought medical assistance from you. What was he thinking? May God grant you only wealthy patients so you can live with a clear conscience.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:12 pm

Meanwhile, BAcconne has arrived in Lomรฉ, but he doesn't have good news, at all
Dear Everyone,

As you all know, I have arrived in Lome last night. I have been briefed by our local counsel and can send you an update now.

Things have escalated
The Togolese Customs are still looking for a bribe. After we have informed them that we will not, in any circumstance, will be paying they have taken additional measures.

They have now marked the parcel as contraband. This means the parcel is now officially labeled als illegal goods. This also means that the parcel will now be destroyed within 7 days. Our local counsel informs me that there are no legal options to appeal this decision. This means there is nothing we can do to prevent the loss of the parcel.

However, counsel also informedย  me that the Customs are still legally held to release the parcel to Mr. Sunday, if he provides them with the required affadavit. Regrettably, Mr Sunday has already indicated he is unwilling to travel to Lome, so this is a moot point.

Sadly, at this moment in time, the parcel seems to be lost.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:20 pm

"Doc , I have a question for you, because you are a Doc " - you are dealing with a true professional there

I don't think the lad has any money worries. I am sending him $2000 on Monday (interfering solicitor permitting).

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:25 pm

This was sent to Bertje from the orphanage manager. I don't think they are happy.
Thank you for the update Mr Chris, how was your trip?

The company can not involve them selves in any form of bribe because it is a criminal offence, the Togolese Customs should go to hell for all I care. Wow the package is to be destroyed within 7days?? Package of the Lord to be destroyed within 7days? The Togolese Customs must be joking, I know they brought this up so that it'll push the company to pay the bribe , but he'll No bribe is a devilish act.

As you already know Mr Sunday is very sick, please permit me to say this his condition has become more critical as he haven't received treatment, and he's the legal owner that the customs will hand over the package to if he provides he presents the required affidavit what I'm is this with his present health of condition, can the receiver of the package be changed?? Was Mr Sunday's name pasted on the package?? Did the Customs know that the receiver is Mr Sunday?? Why I'm asking is this if the Customs are not aware that Mr Sunday is the receiver we could immediately change the receiver, I will be waiting for your answers to the above questions.

If the package is lost, what will now happen? Will the company pay the package and it's content with compensations? Please I mean no disrespect I just want to be clear about this because my heart has been beating, what will happen to this children if that package is destroyed??

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:38 am

The lad is upset that despite more children dying back in Lagos, and the lad's poor health, no one is writing out cheques! Francis is distraught, so he writes his thoughts down and sends to multiple parties involved. It makes him look full of compassion.............
Dear Friends:
It is after midnight here and I cannot sleep, being sick with worry about our situation. It now appears that Mr Sunday is in dire circumstances which are directly attributable to the poor quality of care rec'd in Benin. John tells me the doctor is not fit to practice medicine, and that Mr Sunday's health has suffered greatly.
In the midst of this, Mr Baconne has sent notice of the package being destroyed if not picked up. We recognise the PLOG warehouse is not a storage facility but we are struggling for answers here.
I also rec'd news that Mr M******, the driver of the van, has deteriorated greatly and in addition to his severe concussion, has had a stroke. Pray that God helps him.
I saw that little Elizabeth asked for a change of recipient. Is there any possibility of this happening so that things can move forward? Surely it would not matter who picks up the package as long as they are cleared to do so? So much is riding on this package to assist young innocents, we would sell our souls to see this work.

We are all intelligent adults, surely we can find a solution?

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:54 am

Bacconne to everyone
Dear Everyone,

Thank you for your emails. I will try to address your questions and concerns

Change of Receiver
This simply is not possible. Please note that the parcel is no longer in the care of our Company. The parcel is being held by the Togolese Customs, who have been given access to all information pertaining to the parcel. They are aware that mr. Sunday is the intended Receiver, so simply changing the Receiver, as mrs. Elizabeth suggests, is not a valid option.

As described in my previous email, the parcel may only be released to mr. Sunday, if all requirements are met. If the requirements are not met, the parcel will be destroyed at the end of the week.

No Compensation
Mr. Sunday appears on the Interpol/EFCC watchlist. By still requesting us to deliver the parcel to him, the Sender has waived their right to make a claim against our company or our insurance policy.

Similarly, mr. Sunday and mrs. Elizabeth have previously indicated they did not want any compensation, therefor also waiving any rights they might have had. Consequently, I closed my Investigation into a possible Compensation prior to leaving to Lomรฉ.

Current situation
The current situation is the same as the one I described before. There are no legal pathways open to us to appeal the decision of the Togolese Customs.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:04 pm

The lad tries one last approach.........as long as the church pays LOL

The Customs has said it's only the presence of Mr Sunday that the package will not be destroyed at the end of this week, and Mr Sunday is at the point of death, this is my suggestion, I made some enquires and I was made to understand that there are vehicles that drive from Benin republic to Togo, and we can hire one who will be paid to drive Mr Sunday to Togo but he will be the only one lying in the vehicle because he can't sit upright now, when he arrives Togo he will meet up with the company and they will try to sort out things, but the problem here is money,if we had money Mr sunday would have started treatment long ago ,but we have done all we could but couldn't raise anything, and this is the only way I know this package will be saved, will the church accept to send anything? Even if it's $150 it will be enough to drive Mr Sunday Alone in a vehicle to Togo, from there the company will handle the rest, what are your thoughts about this?
This might work since Mr Sunday would be there. I will ask Walter if he thinks the company would agree to this and I don't see why not.
However, we cannot pay for this, as we are supporting not only your group but others as well both locally and internationally. We are stretched thin here. But since the company has agreed to transport the recipient back, this would probably work.

Great thinking!
Then in a short second message:
I should add, that if this works, some of the money in the package should be used for Mr Sunday's medical expenses, it is only fair.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:11 am

Do we have a running count of how many orphans have died at this point? I think when we get the flair icon issue resolved you are all entitled to an "orphan" icon with a large number next to it!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:19 am

^^ Do we have an intern that can make a spreadsheet?

The lad has apparently moved back to Nigeria, judging from the tracking IP's.

And...it appears that the lad is now somewhat willing to travel to Lomรฉ after all (at least they are not rejecting that idea anymore)...let's see what can be done! As for the costs, as per usual, all will be compensated, in cold hard cash, once the lad gets to Lomรฉ!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:37 am

Bertje wrote: โ†‘Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:19 am ^^ Do we have an intern that can make a spreadsheet?
We do: the lad. It seems a full accounting should be made because I would happily donate on a per death basis, you know as fair compensation.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:06 pm

Rumour has it that the Church (Sparky) is requesting exactly this from the lad, as we speak :D
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:57 pm

I can chip in from the numbers I was given by the lads various personas, all 6 or 7 of them

PS. I received this from lad today "I spoke with Mr oke, he sounded as if the way your meeting with your accountant went you won't be making the donation soon. If that will be the case then I guess the 159000 kids [YES that is a lad typo, he meant to write 15,900] left will still die all.'

Even if it is 15,900 I don't think my donation of 2000 will go very far.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:22 pm

Francis hates to give up, he is so upset he is grasping at straws. But he knows he must keep hope alive. Keep the faith.
I am writing this to everyone though some parts might pertain more to some than others. I hope this way communications are kept open and solutions may be found. This is such an emotionally charge event, we need level headed decisions.

Regarding the destruction of the package, I am asking that PLOG give me some leeway here to come up with a plan. Seriously sir, I need time and beg that you grant it, or at least, advocate with the Togo officials for some leniency.(Francis has to advocate, it's in his nature to do this)

To Walter, I appreciate all your efforts behind the scenes. You are a virtual machine, never tiring, always working to make things better. I know that you hate hearing praise but it is well deserved. (I am not sure what Walter has done lately, but a shameless plug might help the lad think people really are helping him)

To Elizabeth, you must understand it is not just a matter of us funding you, we have several ongoing projects running concurrently with you. Our resources are divided so to just expect we produce more money on demand shows that you do not fully understand our situation here. Perhaps it is your youth which has not seen a great deal of experience in such matters, and I try to be gentle with such things, but I cannot just run to the congregation and demand more money! We are funding other projects too and they are equally important, not just to us, but to those receiving help. We try to be generous but we are not an endless supply of cash. I apologise sincerely if I gave the impression of being wealthy. (Francis is more than willing to shoulder the burden of conveying the impression that money grows on trees at the church.)

No one is blaming Mr Sunday, esp now that he is ill. I do blame an arrogant, pus filled, homosexual doctor in Benin for not helping him. Further, his lack of detailed paperwork stopped John from being able to secure funding for Mr Sunday. We are victims here too. (Since the lad is playing the bad doctor character too, why not insult him?)

And let us not forget Mr M******* who was severely injured and may die as a result of the head trauma. He has a family to support. (The driver is a victim here too, why can't the lad see this??????)

Elizabeth, I know people are dying, you sent me numbers before. Can you please send me a list of the deaths since we began our correspondence. You wrote yesterday you care for 16,000 children. That is far greater a figure than I knew. So, if you could show me the monthly death tolls, and the cause of death (polio, covid, starvation, veneral disease, ebola etc) we can perhaps find new sources of funding. (Hopefully we can get a spreadsheet once we have data)

I plead with you all to work with me and pray.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:51 am

My doctor character rec'd a nasty note from the lad's doctor character. I'm sure it is because funding for the lad is not happening thru regular channels.
How have you been? Mr Sunday was rushed to my hospital few minutes ago, as his condition has now become more critical.

Mr sunday's renal failure has now lead to some cardiovascular problems, Mr Sunday in additional is now suffering from heart attack which will soon lead to stroke, the poor man is suffering, he has offered his Android phone to his friend Mr Patrick that when the day breaks properly Mr Patrick should sell it and see how much could come up so that at least he will start up treatment, it's quite heart touching, as those who accepted for the VCF to send someone to Benin Republic to receive the package of God , now those who advised for VCF to send the some one, let me say the someone (Mr Sunday) was sent and has stayed for more than 2weeks here, but those who asked for the someone to be sent has refused rendering help, and now the someone might soon die, because his phone won't cost up to 20,000cfa.

Mr Sunday has been crying that he's ready to give up his life for the lives of the kids at his orphanage home, it's quite touching, the young man has been crying bitterly, that he had a plan of traveling to Togo in his present condition, now his health condition has expanded.

I have some advise for you and your church Doc, if I'm no fit to treat your faithful servant, why not ask him to visit another hospital and the documentation you need to request for assistance for him will be forwarded to you and the assistance sent so that he can then be treated, because, this man is at the stage of death now, or please you should try sending this man back to his country, he's just suffering in vain here.
My character responded
Thank you for your message sir, it confirms what I have suspected: your are not a doctor. Your description of Mr Sunday's condition clearly demonstrates this, and also supports my theory that the real reason you have not administered treatment is because you have no idea what to do. You are a fake and fraud. You don't want money to treat Mr Sunday, you want it because you are a con man out to make money off the misfortunes of others. I will not play your game.
You are attempting to blame my church for this. It will not work. You have the option of helping the man since you are right there, or letting him die because you are a fraud. Either way, you are a pathetic human being.
It is sad that a decent man such as Mr Sunday has had the misfortune to be involved with a man like you.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:11 pm

I can't help but chuckle at this lad. He's so entertaining!! I'm sad that things are coming to an end.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:09 pm

Here is my contribution for the count. This lad is notorious for inexactitude and sometimes contradicts himself when different characters write. However for your edification here are some of my numbers as supplied by the lad and I am sure I have missed plenty of others. Just for info I've added the source of the information Alice Stevens, Elizabeth Taylor, Chiori Okechukwu. Doctor Tedy, Rob Stringer (SONY) and Howard Emmanual....

APRIL - My initial post which started all this on this thread shows some numbers (quite modest in fact by recent standards)
5 May - we Lost over 56 children over the weekend and 12 children last night (AS)

Hiatus on numbers due to Ekizabeth Doody dying (and Alice Stevens as it turns out) and Howard Doody takes over with the will

12 July -about 49 of my brothers and sisters are dead already some due to starvation and some due to illness (ET)
13 July -about 111 of my brothers and sisters died last night. (ET)
14 July -A number of 500 children died last night due to a common flu (CO)
16 July - wrote to Elizabeth about an hour ago and she told me 21 children died last night. (DT)

Bit of a hiatus in actual numbers as we were arguing about Bitcoin

! August - it will be by second week of August and the death rate at Lizzy's orphanage home is really increasing, lizzy has contacted me several times crying, the kids need help , (DT)
2 August The cause of deaths there is plight[ New disease there}, and they have lost about 1500 children since that plight started
3 August -161 children died last night (ET)
5 August - Howie please save us ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, a number of 247 of my brothers and sisters died last night, due to this on going plight, (DT)
7 August -Lizzy has been crying all day due to the 300 kids that died last night, (CO)
8 August -Over 121 kids died last night ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ (ET)
8 August - last night 150 kids died. (DT)
9 August - within 3 days , over 600 kids have died, (DT)
9 August - within 3 days 615 kids have died (CO) [the lad is at least being consistent)
11 August - Over 500 kids died last night (DT)
12 August -Howie, we have over 25,000 kids in this orphanage home and we have lost over 1450 kids this week (HE)
13 August - 289 kids died last night I blame myself for the death's of the 1,739 kids that have died this week , if only I have not fucked up the Bitcoin number three times last week , those 1739 kids would still be alive๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” I wish I was dead already, I have failed as a leader, a woman ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have caused the death's of this 1739kids.. (ET)
16 August -Attached are some of the photos of the 315 kids that died over the weekend. (HE)
18 August -The lives of 16,000 kids rests in our hands Howie (DT)
24 August -Over 150 kids died today, I'm afraid I'll be next, if only I didn't fuck up the Bitcoin numbers weeks ago maybe the lives of this kids would have been saved. (ET is dying from polio)
25 August -147 kids died over here last night, two days ago 148kids dies and yesterday 147 could it be that I was supposed to be the 148th person but God just decided to have mercy on me?? (ET)
30 August -We lost over 247 kids last night, I'm always afraid I'll be counted among the dead soon, (ET - "Still hanging on")

As I understand it we are down to the last 15,900 now.

NOTE: This doesn't include any deaths at the Disabled American Veterans orphanage who had similarly atrocious death rates
ANOTHER: Elizabeth Talyor (Little Lizzie) is a medical miracle in herself

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:20 am

Francis received the awful news that the driver of the van succumbed to his head trauma injuries and died. He sent this out this morning.
I wished to take a moment and let people know that Chris passed on the news today that Mr M****** died overnight from complications of his accident. Needless to say, we are upset that he succumbed to injuries while conducting a mission of mercy for children. God rest his soul.

Please join me in a prayer on his behalf and that of his family.

"Lord, whose ways we cannot always understand, please guide us to accept and to comprehend Your plan. Help us through our mourning and grieving as we share with those around us, literally across the world, the loss of your faithful servant. Hold him in your loving arms, and uphold his family in their time of sadness, loss and challenges. Embrace them with all Your love and help them not to dwell in anger, but love." amen

Much love to all at this difficult time.
Silence from the lad. It is as though he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:15 pm

There have been some developments, it seems
Bacconne wrote: Dear Everyone,

I hope you all doing well. I have an update to share with you.

The police are investigating
As you are allย  well aware, we have been dealing with corrupt Togolese customs officers, keeping your parcel hostage. At our request, our local counsel has filed a report with the police. It appears this report has had some effect, as the Togolese police are now investigating the matter.

The parcel will not be destroyed (yet)
During the investigation, the parcel will be in police custody, rather than in the custody of the corrupt Togolese Custom's officers. This means that the parcel will not be destroyed tomorrow, contrary to earlier reports.

I will update youย 
This is all the information I have at this moment. As soon as more information becomes available about the police investigation or the parcel I will update you.

Questions
Please let me know if you have any questions
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:07 pm

The news from Togo has given the lad hope. It has done nothing to cure him of his greed. He wrote Rev F telling him that Mr Sunday has been alone and in a diabetic coma for days without treatment. Can the church send money to treat him so he can walk again and collect the package?! It would appear that the lad does not understand the details of the health of Mr Sunday and it is a miracle he is alive at all.
We will discuss options, and hopefully get the lad moving again. But he is still on the hook and that is a good thing.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Yeah, the lad is believing all of this, hard...Hopefully there is still some fun to be had with him

Pete, I missed your tally of the death toll. Lol, that is amazing 16.000 orphans dead. The topic title 'World's worst orphanage' really nails it.

I hope you don't mind, but I editted it (the title) a little bit...if you want it back to the old one, let me know
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule