Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage - 16.000 orphans dead....and counting.

Post by sparky905 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:08 am

The lad is relieved to see destruction of the package is not happening today. The best news so far?
I will advise for you not to change the receiver yet, as you wrote it is a miracle that Mr Sunday is still alive, I believe he will make it,
That sounds to me as though the lad is considering traveling to Togo. I hope so. I don't know much about the lad's personal life, but must admit, from his writings, I can be certain he is not a medical doctor!

The lad just sent a message to my doctor character containing the following lines of interest.
I totally agree with you on everything you say. I agree I'm fake and fraud
Then he begged for money. My doctor wrote back:
Your message is rather a mixed one, claiming to be a doctor and also a fake and fraud. Regardless of who ordered the man to Benin, you were his attending physician, not me. Any treatment or referrals come from you, not me. A man in a diabetic coma and you stand by and do nothing? What a pathetic measure of a man you are.
You wrote you "I'm doing my job". No you are not. You have left a man to die due to your ignorance or pure greed. Had you sent the proper paperwork I could have had it submitted before the end of August to fast track payments. Now that deadline passed due to your foolishness.
If he truly is in a diabetic coma and has been for days (which I find difficult to believe so NO treatment has been administered) his death will be upon your hands.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:11 am

The lad sent this as "proof" of the deaths.

However, it bears an uncanny resemblance to this other document shown below.

Could the lad be lying to the church? How can the church trust such questionable members? Has it all been for nothing?
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:52 am

It's so sad when children are dying from dementia and alcoholism. Tsk. What's the world coming to??
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:51 am

Who is smuggling booze into the orphanage to cause so many deaths thru alcohol? LOL

The lad has made a gift of this matter. Rev F. forwarded this medical info to the church's doctor who immediately recognised this for what it is. His reply to Francis is below, but gives a clear direction for the lads to follow if they want to salvage anything. It will be a test of faith, and forgiveness.
Thank you for forwarding the statistics on the deaths at the orphanage. I have seen similar charts in my work, and am saddened to tell you that what you received is an outright lie and misrepresentation of facts.

The statistics are in fact accurate but they actually represent world wide numbers from a few years ago, not those found in a Lagos orphanage. They are most certainly not from the VCF. You have been lied to with a cheap forgery of false information.

I know you had intended to use the childrens' deaths to do emergency fundraising to help these people, and it is painful to be the one to tell you that they knowingly and willingly have attempted to deceive you and defraud all of us and steal our money. (So the lad loses another source of money due to his lies! When will he learn?)

The repercussions of such behaviour I will leave to you, but I offer up my unsolicited opinion. Since I now doubt Mr Sunday has been in a diabetic coma (he should be dead by now), I think they lied about that and this most recent matter, to make receiving the Welcome Package easier on them. Since we must live lives of forgiveness, I suggest that we can only welcome them into our church and our hearts if they now show us sincerity by going to Togo and retrieving the package themselves. That will prove they are sincere.
A trip to Togo now offers up hope of the package, and further rewards from the church. It is their only hope now.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:05 pm

Every email the lad sends,he is digging a better hole for himself.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:45 pm

The lad has just been sent the following. Either way, he goes to Togo or the bait is over. Even if he vanishes at this point, we started in March and it's now September.......not a bad little run.
How dare you deceive me and my flock! I forwarded your email of statistics to Dr John and this morning found his reply where he clearly shows you have lied to me! You have knowingly participated in a huge lie and a deliberate act of deception! My fellow parishioners and I have taken you under our protection and pledged to support you. What do you do in return? Lie. You are an abomination to all that is good and holy in our world!

Dr John also comments that based on the updates from Benin, he says if Mr Sunday had been in a diabetic coma, he should have been dead by now. Based on that, he states quiet clearly he truly believes that the whole matter with that useless Benin doctor is also a lie.

So now I must face the congregation today who have prayed for you and tell them what????????? That their faith in you is misplaced as you are agents of the devil himself? What a heart wrenching and sickening thought that is. What a hideous task I now face because you lied.

I offer you one last chance at redemption: you either go to Togo and collect the package or you will forfeit all chances and means of assistance from us, ever. This is your task, and the power of redemption is now in your hands.

I offer this prayer on your behalf.

Lord, please open the hearts and minds of lost souls overseas that they may come to You as errant children and acknowledge their wickedness. Show them the path to redemption and steer their hearts in that direction. Grant us the wisdom to see into their hearts and know if they are pure or evil. Assist the afflicted children who suffer due to people's wickedness and offer them hope in the midst of this darkness. Amen

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:30 am

Bacconne wrote: Dear all,

I have been away, attending the funeral of our driver, Mr. Mankini, in Cotonou. I have not caught up on all and every email but I have an update to shareย with you.

The police investigationย has been completed
As we had documented all correspondence with the Customs officers, the police have been able to prove beyondย a reasonableย doubt that the involved Togolese Customs officers have acted in a criminal manner and have forwarded the file to the DA's office from which prosecutorial measures will be taken.

The parcel
As the parcel is part of a criminal investigation, it has not been released to us. However, it has been confirmed to me (by several high ranking persons within the DA's office), that the parcel will be released to mr. Sunday if he were to present in person to collect the parcel (as he is and remains the legal and designated recipient of the parcel).

Questions
This is all I know at the moment. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:22 pm

The lad, using his various characters, is blaming the church for being cold hearted. The lad's doctor has written the church's doctor and complained how evil the church is for not sending money to him to treat the ill package recipient. The irony of "I will only treat him if you pay me to do so" seems lost on the lad.
The false death statistics are being ignored as well, and they have chosen to focus on the "woe is us" approach. When Rev F claimed "after all we have done for you" the lad reacted violently reaching back to recite how it has been months and months of promises from the church and yet the lad has not received one dollar as yet. He told of building the lamb monument, the baptisms, the cross carrying processions.......and still nothing. I have to admit some of that slipped my mind as this has been a long journey.
I have not mislead you in any way, we are tired with this kind of help, all the kids here are angry and hurt as well, it's more than three months since you promised to render help we keep on selling our properties to do what you ask instead selling them to help the children.

Yes no one will survive the condition, but with our prayers Mr Sunday is still hanging on there, Emmanuel has offered to sell out his house for Mr Sunday's treatment, please we are tired of pleasing you.

A man in coma cannot travel so please we can't do this
Falsified statistics are not misleading? Tired of "this kind of help"? The church has taken the approach that the lies etc can be forgiven only thru an act of redemption, i.e. going to Togo.

fixed quotes - bertje

Inspector Gadget
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 20 Feb 2007

Post by Inspector Gadget » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:57 pm

'all the kids here are angry and hurt'

going by the statistics, they are the lucky ones. That place is more dangerous than an episode of 'Hart to Hart'

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:19 pm

I was moved by this orphange's plight and decided to join in the fun...
Dear sir
You will not know me but my old friend Mrs Elizabeth Doody contacted me recently and told me of your cancer orphanage's terrible plight. Because I am a devout man of the cloth and servant of the Lord, I am unable to ignore this situation and am in a position to offer you my church's roof repair fund of ยฃ5,000 Sterling toward your good works for sick children, with more to follow if the need arises. My congregation is more than willing to help with further monies accumulated through various church activities like our annual dwarf tossing festival, which brings in large sums from all over the County.
Please do not delay in contacting me so that we may begin the process of donating this money to you for the help of these desperate children.

Kindest regards
Rev. Dr. R0ger Jiml@d
Holy Church of the Bloody Mary
Polperrow
Cornwall
UK
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:30 pm

The lad must be very happy wiith all the attentions he's getting lately
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:30 pm

Breaking: we have developments. Apparently, there is a little known loophole tht would enable a transfer of Receiver
Bacconne wrote: Dear Everyone,

I have an important update to share with you

Our counsel might have found a loophole
Our local counsel advises us that he might have found a loophole in the Togolese Customs and Tax Laws that might allow us to have the parcel released to someone other than mr. Sunday.

Requirements.
For us to initiate, I've been informed we will need the following:

- A video statement of the physician of mr Sunday describing his condition in detail. The video should show that mr. Sunday is incapacitated.
-A written affidavit of said physician stating the inability of mr. Sunday to travel in his current condition.
-A Writ of Transfer by the original Sender, that they agree with the change of receiver.

The information is needed ASAP
Local counsel has informed me we will need this information as soon as possible, but not later than Friday, citing possible statute of limitations concerns.

Please get back to me
Mrs. Lizzy, please let me know if you will be able to provide the requested videostatement and affadavit from the physician.
Mr. Walter, please let me know if you can provide me with the requested Writ of Transfer.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:05 am

A quick update from my side. Now that my character is on his way to becoming a global rock star all money has to go through a business account.This means to pay the VCF it must be done via this account. I suggested they send a fake invoice for a non-existent music gig to my accountant and he would pay it. Surely the upstanding folks at the VCF would baulk at committing fraud? Not a bit of it, they were up for it but I had to provide a sample invoice [fat chance]. Then it occurred to me, the lad's SONY MUSIC executive character (Rob Stringer) could supply the invoice to them via his good friend Doc Tedy. Pared down correspondence follows...
Howie,

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. When Chiori wrote โ€œyeah itโ€™s best we forget about the invoiceโ€ I assumed he meant we should forget about the invoice. If you wanna go ahead that is fine by me. I have worked out how we can get you a real good looking invoice. Expect to be hearing from Doc Tedy with an invoice real soon.

Howie
was in response to the following
On 7 Sep 2022, at 05:23, Howard Emanuel <h*[email protected]> wrote:

Howie, we ever refused to send the invoice you requested for payment, imagine how can we refuse payment when we desperately need help, immediately you told us about the invoice we reply your email that you should guide us on how to do it, please if you have a sample of the invoice please kindly forward the photo, so that we can make the invoice.

Remember the 17,000 kids we told you needed help are now remaining 13,000 kids, 217 kids died last night making it a total of 4,000 kids that have died, this 13,000 kids are crying and begging for your help, so we have come to this suggestion, please do you have any other money in your personal account or elsewhere, even if it's not up to the 2k you can just please send any other thing you have [lad desperation for a payoff of any kind is always good to hear] it musnt be up to the 2k, please think about this.

It's either you send us sample of the invoice or please you can send us any money you have some where we need your help Howie.

Howard
I did mean to mention that the 16,000 is the number who were still alive but since that has now dropped to 13,000 still alive the VCF have lost 12,000 anyway.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

Post by sparky905 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:26 pm

The lad now swears there is no money to travel to Togo regardless of the "offer" from PLOG. He wrote to Rev F with the news. While we would love for him to travel, we are not going to spend too much more time on a bait going nowhere, so Rev F wrote back with the following:
I read with heavy heart what you have written. I think it is time for me to meet with Walter and other members of the committee and see what can be done. Since you have pretty much said no one can go to Togo, perhaps we can find a worthy charity in Togo to accept our gift. We will not allow it to be destroyed, it will do some good for needy people somewhere.
So, if the lad does not travel, he will now face losing his package to another charity. Then he can sit and wonder at his missed opportunity and years from now when he has a quiet moment, he will think back to this event and wonder "what if?"

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:30 am

The lad wants to travel but has no money. Both his characters wrote me overnight asking this
do you have any suggestions on how we could raise short term money so that Mr C***** can travel?
Any ideas you guys have which I can offer up? The church has been bled dry by other commitments.

Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Avalar » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:51 am

Any ideas you guys have which I can offer up?
Putting one foot in front of the the other seemed to work for Turd....lather, rinse, repeat... :twisted:

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:20 pm

do you have any suggestions on how we could raise short term money so that Mr C***** can travel?
I love Google!
Drive for Uber or Lyft. ...
Become a market research participant. ...
Sell old books and games on Amazon. ...
Sell, or resell, used tech on Craigslist. ...
Do tasks with TaskRabbit. ...
Deliver for PostMates. ...
Flip real estate contracts. ...
Sell on CafePress or Etsy.
Donate Blood...
Complete surveys online...
ETC
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:30 pm

He may be expecting 5k via a fake invoice the lad sent me(it really was quite a good effort on his part). As long as he keeps producing documents and hopefully bank accounts I will keep writing to him but suspect I will drop him in a week or two.

I think he may he running out of pictures of dying children to send me as his last batch of unfortunates included a pic of the Nigerian fire brigade in action. Apparently a fire at the orphanage killed off another 70 odd last night

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:56 am

So the lad wants money to travel? He believes the church has money. But lo and behold, world events have overtaken orphanage events! Rev F is saddened by the death of Queen Elizabeth II, but is excited that a youth of the church will be travelling to the UK to help represent Canadian youth at the funeral. What an honour!
Dear Friends:

Like most people, I am in shock at the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, our head of state and gracious monarch. At age 96 we knew her days were not high in numbers, but we always kept hoping she could carry on with all the grace and dignity she embodied. Now we know differently.
In the midst of this sad news, we offer our prayers for King Charles, that he may lead us with God's grace and wisdom.
We are particularly touched that one of our youths, Cassie Dillon, who received a Duke of Edinburgh Award, has been asked to help represent Canadian youth at the Queen's funeral. We are saddened by the loss of our Queen, but pleased that one of our own will pay our collective respects at this sad time.

Please join me in a prayer for her family. "Lord, please welcome your faithful servant Elizabeth into your loving arms. Guide her son and heir King Charles with wisdom, patience and dignity. Watch over him and people, and uplift both he and his family in this difficult time. Amen"

I share this with our small circle here in that I will be heavily involved with helping Cassie's family prepare for the journey, but will do my best to stay on top of our shipping/package issues at the same time.

Blessings
This will keep Rev F busy just as the lad needs him, and fundraising for this once in a lifetime event will take precedence over the lad's issues.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:23 am

We are thinking along the same lines. Unfortunately the death of Queen Elizabeth is also going to impact the settlement of the invoice the lad has submitted.

On a personal viewpoint, as a UK citizen, I am profoundly sad at the passing of one of the great figures of the 20th and 21st century. May her work and devotion to duty always be remembered. We will miss her.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:17 pm

I felt "dirty" using the Queen's death to annoy a lad, but do believe Her Majesty would approve of the nature of the work we do here.

On a personal note, as a member of the Commonwealth, it is a sad time. I had the honour yesterday of lowering our workplace flag to half mast in her honour. "Well done thou good and faithful servant."

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:30 pm

Me too, but this arse hole is worth it.

Howie is beginning to get wise to the VCF.
Hey Howie, yeah course I have tried to contact Dunc. If you drop him an email you will probably get the same OOO I got. It says the business is closed for 3 days out if respect for the late queen. By my reckoning they should be back on Thursday.

What do you mean when you say you don't have other donors. That sounds like bullshit. How can you run an orphanage which had 25,000 kids and not have other donors? Also if you don't have other donors my donation of $5000 for the remaining 12000 kids ain't gonna go far is it. Look I know the orphanage is really in desperate times but you don't have to add more guilt on to me by claiming I am the only one donating So level up with me, I doing my fucking best here to get you some money. I even asked the CEO of SONY MUSIC if he could help but he gave me some bullshit about his accountant bring ill.

Howie

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:02 am

The lad's doctor character is now writing my doctor character telling him that he should send travel money because the orphanage people have done enough. The doctor says he will only discuss medical issues of the recipient, not other matters with a third party. The lad has written along this same vein 3 times today.....he gets basically the same answer.
The lad's minister and the orphanage lady (the child manager) have written to see how things are progressing for the church to send a youth to help represent Canadian youth at Queen Elizabeth's funeral. They are sad that they don't have money to go to London for the funeral or Togo for the package. Rev F is content to pour praise on the reign of the Queen and the inspirational Canadian youth, ignoring the plight of the orphans.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:15 am

The lad's doctor character sent my doctor character a curious note.
the world is aware of what your church has done to young Elizabeth, many are prepared to write a book of how wicked your church is,
Considering the doctor won't treat the recipient unless the church pays him, his sense of values is rather suspect. The threat of writing a book is quite funny though. My doctor replied:
Good, I look forward to reading this book. In fact, it would probably help people who are unaware of the orphanage to donate to the cause given the magnitude of the crisis.
Silence since that message was sent...........

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:55 am

A book? They should contact Pastor dr. Pefferlaw, he has experience in publishing books!

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule