Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by Bertje » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:32 am

Rev P wrote: Dear Lizzy,

I hope you are doing well.

Please do not worry about my challenges. They are mine to deal with, and with the help of the Lamb, I will overcome them. Praise the Lamb and the Spices!

As for the dilemma your are facing: If the vehicle is not needed for much needed transportation, you might consider selling it. I am unsure of the laws in the region where you are, but here in Canada, people of your age may not drive a car. If this is the same where you are, then it would make sense to sell it, as you are unable to use it, and it would be left useless. Of course, I do understand that the car belonged to someone dear to you, and that you might have some emotional attachment to itt. But, as it is written in the scripture (Luke 33-34:) " 33 Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also".  If you can help your fellow man by selling your possessions, you should do so!

Although it would be a great pleasure for me to financially assist you, I am afraid that this is simply not possible. This does not have any Spiritual reason though, just a practical one. As I have already told you, I am burdened with a rather large credit card debt. I have committed myself to put any money left after tithing and essential purchases towards paying off my debt. This was my promise to the Lamb, and I am solemnly determined to not break this Holy commitment. I do apologize for not being able to be more helpful my Child.

On a positive note though, I have been able to speak with Francis about your efforts in erecting a monument. I have been able to get him to agree to give you an extension on the deadline. He did not specify how long the extension would be, but I am sure he will inform you about this himself.
I pray to the Lamb that you will be able to erect the monument in a timely fashion, as it would give me so much joy to welcome you to our flock!

Holy be the Meat and the Spices!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:23 am

Little Lizzy wrote: Dear Mr P,

How have you been sir?

For it is said in Leviticus 3:7
If he is going to offer a lamb for his offering, then he shall offer it before the Lord" and it is also said in Luke 10:3 Go behold, I send you out as lambs in the midst of wolves" and in John 1:36 and he looked at Jesus as He walked, and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God"

Behold we got some money and attached is the photo of the lamb monument we made I just pray and hope it is accepted. The building behind is where we do our worship it might look so bad but it is because of the plight If the monument is accepted what then will be the next task?

I'll be patiently waiting for your response.

Yours

Mr P is not the one determining if the momument (which is not a photoshopped piece of crap, obviously) is sufficient. Rev F will have to chime in.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:52 am

I have been keeping the lad on tenterhooks over the weekend. Sure enough, he writes first thing today.
Subject: It's Monday
Date: 27 June 2022 at 08:14:16 BST
To: Duncan Banna <[email protected]>

Dear Mr Ducan,

How are you doing today? How's the family? And how did you spend the weekend? Did you spend it with your family??

Sir, it's Monday already we have been praying and hoping the Monday comes quick and praise be to God it's Monday already, we really prayed through out the weekend that when it's Monday there should be no form of delay again, we prayed that God touches Mr Hassle to sign the release form of the money today so that the money will be sent to us today, we also prayed that when Monday comes and the release of the money is signed God should please give you the strength to go to the bank and deposit it or transfer it and also prayed that if you are able to send the money today you shouldn't forget to photograph the payment receipt/slip and send so that we can confirm the payment.

Sir, late Mrs Alice corpse is still lying there at the mortuary please try for us we know you have been trying and all thanks to you , it the payment is made today hopefully we'll immediately start preparation for late Mrs Alice burial funeral.

Sir , we'll be anxiously and patiently waiting to hear from you.

God bless

Elizabeth T*ylor (victory charity foundation).

The bequest is so close the lad must smell it.
Dear Ms Taylor,

Good morning to you. I have arranged an appointment with the Senior Partner Mr Hassle at 11:45 this morning and I am very confident that he will agree with my assessment that payment of the bequest can be authorised. I will then ensure payment is made this afternoon.

On a personal note I find it shocking that the Late Mrs Alice is still unburied.

Regards

Duncan B Bannatyne

Wright, Hassle and Bannatyne (Solicitors)
Surely Mr Hassle will sign off the bequest.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:24 pm

Rev F wrote: Dear Friends:

I have taken a bit of a break here in dealing with this matter so that
youth pastor Pill could "work his magic" on our new friends across the
sea. It came as a surprise that another submission was made and is
fake. It is, to use Biblical terms, a graven image. It is clearly
photoshopped or altered imagery and an attempt to by pass a very
important part of becoming brethren with us. Again, it hurts to see
attempts to corrupt a sacred and time honoured process.

Poverty is your reasoning, yet again I am sure. That may well be, but
it does not excuse deception. We must rise above it, to exalt our souls
to be better than common liars and a part of the great unwashed. How
can we trust you with operating money when you deceive us with such
abominations that make a mockery of all we hold dear?

Little Lizzy, you, who have become the chosen one, must work
harder to become the annointed one and leader of your flock. Do not
push our patience too far young lady. The challenge we have laid before
you is nothing you cannot handle. You have spent far too much time
trying to deceive us rather than showing the better angels of your
nature.

I have faith that working with Pill will help you on your journey. He
has brought troubled and tempted youth back to Christ and is a living
and breathing example of Christ's love for us all. Please follow his
instructions and his gentle ways. Salvation awaits and prosperity is on
the horizon for you! That is our promise to you.

As for Waly and the package, he is still seeking a recipient in Ivory
Coast since you have refused to collect it. I don't understand the
nature of shipping licenses etc but he said the company did not have its
license renewed due to Nigerian officials who wanted large bribes. He
has run out of patience with you on this matter. If you can get to
Ivory Coast, I am sure he can assist. He has been quietly paying for
holding the package and I will not push him on this. The actions you
take will determine your fate and those around you. Doing nothing will
yield nothing.

I wish you both a pleasant evening.
Rev P wrote: Dear Lizzy,

I have just spoken with Francis, and what I heard nearly had me in tears.

Frank explained to me that the picture of the monument was somehow a fake or manipulated? Is this true? Did you really try to deceive our most Spiciest of Churches not one, not two but now three times? After all we have done for you?

My Child, I am really at a loss for words. I had such high hopes for you. A mere child, standing up against everything life has thrown her way, now on her way to establishing her own parish. But now I think that everything was just a lie. But for what? For your amusement? For financial gain? Please explain it to me, because I want to understand.

I must be honest with you. I don't know if there is anything I can do to steer you in the right path. You have shown time and time again that you just can not be trusted. The Lamb guides us on long and winding roads, toward a goal that only he knows, but I think on this one his satnav must have been defective.

I will have to talk to Frank and see if he will be willing to give you another chance. I will stress to him that this will have to be a last and final chance, where failure to comply with the instructions will have fatal consequences.

My Child, it was my wish to Guide you on your way to Savory Salvation, but sometimes it is best to just let someone go. I sincerely hope that time has not come for us.

Your friend, always
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:21 pm

The lad is upset because the package is gone forever. Little Elizabeth now knows her salvation lies in building a sheep statue.
Thank you very much for the help and support, thank you for still giving us another opportunity to do the required there seems to be no way but I believe God will make a way. So i want to confirm how much interval of time we have left ?? How much Time do we have left??
Rev F replies
I will discuss with Pill some dates but suggest you get busy. It can be paper mache if you wish, but it must be real. Concrete/cement is the usual method if you can ahold of it. Some people make a wire frame and then put paper mache over it and paint it. Then we can have a picture of you standing beside it, with some of your faithful. It will be a glorious event! The light of God shines upon us all my dear young lady, and your strength will flow once you begin!
The lad is grateful for another chance

Thank you for the reply, we promise to get busy thank you once again for the opportunity please try getting back to me on the deadline we don't want to loose this opportunity .
But we promise by the grace of God we'll try as much as possible to do the needful. Most Rev how's your wife and family??
So, we wait. Hopefully they will complete this simple task!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:59 am

Meanwhile the lad thought he would write to the solicitor handling the Victory Charity bequest in the guise of the Disabled Americans Veterans seeking more money. Usual stuff apart from the fact that the DAV, orphanage based in the US, has grown in size to 190,000 children and the death toll is nearing 900 a day. Unfortunately for the lad it was obvious to the trained eye of the solicitor that it was Little Elizabeth who wrote the email (consistent misspelling of names etc.). After initially denying everything I finally received the following garbage explanation from them.
Dear Mr Ducan

How are you? Late Mrs Alice of victory charity foundation was a very good friend. May her soul continue to rest in peace about the Disabled American veterans sorry for i lied that we are based in USA, we are the affiliate branch here in Nigeria. When the plight in the victory charity foundation started which has caused a lot of lives and destruction there till date late Mrs Alice lost everything including her phone and devices, so she often used my device to login her email and ask for assistance from good people across the world and some time ago she forget to log it out,not just that she always help us out with some donations. So due to the plight that has hit us I was going through my device and I found late Mrs Alice email I went through it and saw your email that was how I messaged you to ask for help as well. and I thought due to the death of late Mrs Alice the victory charity foundation would have gotten a lot of contribution from people across the world so I messaged late Mrs Alice email and her successor Miss Elizabeth Taylor replied and she was sad she was sounding so angry, quarreling me as to why I had to message you that I should have understood the situation of victory charity foundation . Miss Elizabeth mentioned that I have made them to loose some money that was supposed to be sent days ago, I'm sorry if I caused confusion anywhere , I was only trying to ask for help not to cause chaios, please Miss Elizabeth Taylor is very innocent {HAHA} she has no idea late Mrs Alice email is in my device she also has no idea I took your email to message you she immediately change the password of late Mrs Alice so I couldn't see anything again it was never my intention to cause more destruction to the charity foundation it was never my intention.

Regards

Maria Anthony (Disabled American veterans)
and
Dear Mr Duncan,

Good morning from this side of the globe, how are you doing today?

Sir, please I wanted to confirm if you have gone through all my emails, because you stated that you will be reading what I wrote to you in due course before you will get back to me so I wanted to confirm if you have read it. Please sir it's Thursday already can we please get the money today or tomorrow being Friday? I would so much plead because I have no idea about the disabled American veterans and because late Mrs Alice corpse is still lying there in the mortuary.

Is my explanation sufficient enough? Sir you stated that it's your duty of due diligence to ensure the claimant of the $3500 has been correctly identified. Sir am I not the right claimant?? You asked for the death certificate of late Mrs Alice which I provided, sir you also requested for the will and tastament of late Mrs Alice , which I provided pages 1-3 in there you saw she wrote that I'm her adopted daughter she also wrote that I'm the successor of victory charity foundation, not just that you also requested for certificate of ownership which I did send to you , sir you also requested for my birth certificate,my victory charity foundation I'd card,and my valid means of identification , I provided all of the listed above, and then we thought the money will be paid but you insisted that late Mrs Elizabeth's nephew (Howard Doody) must write to you confirming that I'm the successor of the victory charity foundation, before the money can be paid which we waited for 3days before Howard Doody wrote to you which gave you the confirmation you needed, what more do you need sir , this is so not fair. I think and believe with all the documents and proofs you have received from Howard Doody is enough for the claim I believe and confident we are the correct claimant of late Mrs Elizabeth's last wishes .Are we not the correct claimant?? Was this not late Mrs Elizabeth's last wishes??

Please try getting back to me on situation of things as I'll be waiting to hear from you , please stop punishing us more ,yesterday I replied the email sent by the Disabled American veterans I warned her never to send any message to you again I don't know why Mrs Maria is so heartless.

Regards

Elizabeth Taylor.
With that cleared up what can go wrong now? Oh, being a minor and sending an obviously fake ID card might not help - it gives Little E's height as 24CM.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:03 am

The lad (for some unexplainable reason I am beginning to think that this may be a ladette) won't be getting the money from the bequest. (S)He will just have to start making that statue.
Dear Elizabeth Taylor,

First and foremost I need to apologise if you feel my efforts on this matter have not met your expectations. It has always been my aim to provide a timely, professional service and I can assure you that my dealing of this case, including response to your emails easily fall in to the standards set within the Service Guide for Solicitors memorandum from the Law Society. For your information the standards require me to acknowledge communication within 3 working days and to respond within 5 working days. If you feel I have failed to meet these standards then you are welcome to complain to the Law Society using the details I will give you at the end of this email.(GROVEL SORT OF)

Secondly, I DO AGREE that this matter should have been settled earlier this week but the intervention of the 'charity' calling themselves the Disabled Americans Veterans delayed payment. Following discussions with Mr Hassle we have agreed that ALL BENEFACTORS OF MRS DOODY'S WILL should be made by the end of the working day of 04 July 2022.(BUILD UP THEIR HOPE)

This brings me to my third point. (NOW LET THEM DOWN GRADUALLY) The standards regarding payment of benefactors require the executors of the will (Wright, Hassle and Bannatyne) to confirm the identity of the benefactors. On this point let me emphasise that we pay the benefactor regardless of the status of the benefactor. Ultimately the benefactor receives the money and it can be used for the purposes stated in the will providing they have proved identity and secondly if it falls within the laws pertaining to inheritance as given in the United Kingdom. I regret to inform you that you have not satisfied the requirement of identity or purpose of the bequeathed monies which in your case relate to the charitable work of the Victory Foundation Charity. Let me now explain why your claim is being denied.
Proof of identity. As proof of identity we asked for a passport and you supplied a National Identity card. WE AGREED THAT THE IDENTITY CARD WAS SUFFICIENT PROVIDING YOU AUTHORISED ITS CONTENT AS TRUE AND ACURRATE. THIS YOU DID (ALWAYS THANK A LAD FOR CONDEMNING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN WORDS). We can therefore use your identity card as proof of identity. Both myself and Mr Hassle have examined the card and noticed several discrepancies within it. I will list these
a) The back of the card is not signed and is therefore invalid
b) The back of the card is in fact a blank credit card and not the back of the identity card you supplied
c) The front of the card states your height as 24cm.
d) I have spoken with Howard Doody who confirms that you are in fact an American citizen and was resident there until recently, therefore your national identity card from Nigeria is invalid
We do not believe that any money given to you will be used for the purpose of use as mentioned in the will. Mrs Doody was quite explicit that the money was to be used by (Alice Stephens of) the Victory Foundation Charity FOR CHARITABLE PURPOSES. You have made it clear that you intend to use the money for the burial of Alice Stephens which is not the charitable work Mrs Doody intended.
Under the laws of probate monies assigned to invalid benefactors will instead be paid to the other 'primary monetary benefactors'. In this case that is HOWARD DOODY. The money from your inheritance ($3500 equivalent) will be paid to Howard Doody in line with the probate laws of the UK.(AND ADD INSULT TO INJURY - ALICE AND HOWARD DON'T SEE EYE TO EYE)

I REMIND YOU THAT ALL MONIES DUE TO BENEFACTORS WILL BE MADE ON 4 JULY 2022(FINALLY GIVE THEM TIME TO GO IN TO PANIC MODE)

You are quite at liberty to appeal this decision by contacting the personal case officer of our offices at the UK Law Society. Her email link is Sarah Bellum. Alternatively, you can contact the Law Society of the UK directly. You should quote the following reference WHC/DOODY/BOLL/OX in any communication to Ms Bellum or the Law Society. (MAYBE THE HOPE OF RECTIFYING MATTERS FOR THE LAD)

I hope this explains matter fully and puts your sadness and confusion to rest.

Sincerely

Duncan B Bannatyne
Wright, Hassle & Bannatyne (Solicitors)

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:26 pm

Seems they are finally getting their act together\
Dear Mr Pill

How have you been? I guess you are still upset with me, Please find a place in your heart to forgive me for breaking your trust, please just give me a second chance.

Sir how's your health, and how's the family?? My dearest friend Rev Frank wrote to me concerning the time interval we have to complete the monument lamb and has asked me to update you on the effort we have made daily , sir i have managed to gather some money which i bought some materials and attached is the progress we have made so far.

Please try getting back to me as soon as possible.

Holy be the lamb!

They send a few videos, which I stiched together (hopefully in the correct order)

https://youtu.be/K0z6NpeHwPU
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:41 am

With the lad almost cooperating, it is time to give him some hope. The prospect of money will encourage him to do baptisms and hopefully another major ritual. The church will then send hymn books, prayer books, vestments, etc for the use of the parish. There will also be some start up money tucked into the package to provide church funding and help the poor. This package will be sent via a reputable shipping company with a 5 star rating. We are hoping the lad will travel at that point.......
I was pleased to see you are taking our requirements seriously and constructing a lamb. It is difficult to see from the camera angles but it does appear the lamb is very much undersized. I am willing to overlook this given your circumstances though, if you make a promise to build a larger one when your church congregation is well established. I do trust that would be considered fair?
We are so happy to see your little videos though and share the pride of knowing we are walking this journey together. God Bless You!
Can you please forward the name of your minister candidate to me again? Your recent efforts give me hope that we must soon discuss organizational/budget matters so we can get you and your people started off with proper funding etc.
The lad replied
How are you doing today?? I'm very happy you are pleased with the progress we have made so far , please forgive me if it is not up to the size you wanted but I'm promising you that we'll build a larger one when our church congregation is well established. Yes building a larger one is considered very fair enough.

The name of the minister candidate is E************** C**************( [email protected]) . Thank you so very much for the patience and support, Hopefully later today the monument lamb will be painted and then I'll photograph it and send to you.

Holy the lamb!
The adventure continues!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:10 pm

Pill wrote: Dear Liza,

thank you for writing to me, and what good news you are bringing!

I have watched the video's you have sent me, and I must say my Child, that they make me very happy. It is wonderful that you are making progress on your path towards the Lamb. I must confess that some doubts entered my mind when you send those deceptive photo's earlier, but I guess that was the path that the Lamb planned out for you. It's ways are mysterious and often difficult to understand.

It also warms my heart that you have chosen to create a humble statue, not a grandiose monument of Faith, showing that you are doing this for Spiritual and not financial reasons. Most initiates create gigantic statues when they hear that the amount of the initial grant is mainly determined by the size of the monument they created. It is truly refreshing find someone not concerned with financial gain, even if the Lamb has guided them on a path of poverty. 

Please keep up the good work my Child, and keep me updated. 

Agnus conditus est!
The remark about the size of the statue and the potential effect on the grant was not discussed with the lad before. I hope they pick up on it and build a bigger statue.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:01 pm

not 5 minutes after sending that . Seems Pete's message gave them the nudge they needed.
Dear Mr Pill,

I'm so happy to hear from you once again, how are you doing sir?

I hope to break the good news to you, we are done creating the monument lamb attached is the front view, back view, sides view of the monument lamb created by victory charity foundation. I just pray and hope it meets the requirements.

Holy be the lamb!

Image Image ImageImage

Images clickable for bigger version. Goes to Imgbb.com

Seems legit to me. We'll have to wait to see what Father Frank thinks of this....!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:01 am

The lamb is undersized, but I have to admit I love the smiling face in the second image. What a welcoming gesture to new members!

The lad sent the same images to Rev F who admits the lamb is undersized but will accept it so the lad can move on to more simple tasks.
Dear Friend:

What a joy it is to hear from you, I can feel the enthusiasm and positive energy in your words! The lamb is smaller than requested but like your faith and congregation, I know it will grow, even if only as a metaphor. I will advise the church to accept this lamb as legitimate and not ask you to re-do it to exacting standards. Your personal situation and new positive outlook show me you are serious and dedicated.

I will write to Mr Emmanuel later today to discuss church matters, since he is the one appointed to be your pastor.

As for the next task, it is a much simpler one. Now that you have a lamb, you have shown you will be shepherds of His ways, tending to the flock. But, will you proclaim your faith when others mock you? Will you remain steadfast in your courgage? The next test is to re-enact Christ's own humiliation as he carried His cross to His crucifixion. So, what you need to do is to fashion a life sized cross in imitation of the Crucifixion cross, and have one of your members carry this over their shoulder as Christ did, down a busy street, to show the depth of your faith in Christ. Have other followers walk with this person to represent the faithful in Christ, and let the general population represent those who mocked Him. You must record this procession for us here in a video. During the procession the faithful should chant "Hosanna ", hopefully beating on drums, and show your support.

This minor obligation
will show us the depth of your faith and that you are willing to stand up for Christ. Many people are afraid of our secular and sinful world mocking them for "old fashioned faith". You and I know we must steel ourselves to withstand the ridicule of ignorant people.

The good news is that you are almost to the end of this journey when we unlock the blessings to your care. While you work on fashioning a lightweight cross (you do not need a heavy one like our Saviour) I will write to Mr Emmanuel and discuss church matters such as vestments for him, expected costs, salary, number of prayer books to send etc.

Rev Phill is so excited at your progress that he sent me urgent messages of support! God is building a wonderful relationship here between us young lady!
The lad must have faith that his "work" is almost over and that the reward is coming. Of course, if sending prayer books, what a convenient way to ship cash as start up money! Just tuck the tax free bills into some Bibles and prayer books and trust the shipment to a 5 Star company.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:12 am

YouTube video

The lad sent a video of a church member carrying a cross in imitation of Christ on His way to the crucifixion. It is not exactly what we were looking for, but to hear them chanting "Hosanna" sounded soothing to the ears. We have a lamb statue now, a procession, now we just need baptisms.

editted link to go directly to video - Bertje

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:51 am

Some issues were raised. There don't seem to be much participants, and they do not really seem all that enthousiastic. Take 2:

https://youtube.com/shorts/hOnBPGleggg?feature=share
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:07 am

This note of encouragement was sent to our new friends in Lagos. Reverend F. is gentle in his words but sincere in their meaning. The new minister and the teenaged orphanage manager often complain they don't get the full story, so both are addressed in this letter so no one feels left out.
I am taking the unusual step of writing both of you in one email so we can all be aware of things. I do not wish to repeat my mistake of writing to one and neglecting the other. I never meant to have either of you feeling left out or not appreciated. I do make mistakes, I am human, but I try to be a good man and considerate of others.

Now to the matter at hand. I was so pleased you had re-done the video with such enthusiasm. I sent it to Rev Pill who discussed it with our committee and he was very positive. Then I received the good news that our committee also was pleased so we are rapidly gaining ground here.

As for next steps, I will detail those in a minute. However, I do wish to state that normally we send a representative of the church to assist in these rituals. Covid has kept us at home. Despite not having an experienced church member there to assist and guide, you and your people have made amazing strides in adverse conditions. Please take a moment and pat yourselves on the back and allow me to say "well done!". (A monument and some videos is pretty good so far!)

In the background the committee is preparing things to send directly to you such as hymn books etc. We also need to address the financial matters too. Normally, we send a church representative to assist and handle the money until things are established. Since this cannot happen due to covid, some want to send money in installments, others want to trust you with a lump sum to start with. We will work that out in due course. But, I believe you can handle large sums of money. (They will probably agree....)

There is one final ritual we practice which is baptism. Some faiths practice full immersion, but we do not. Some make the sign of the cross on the forehead with Holy Water. We reach back to the old testament and the Biblical references to milk and honey. We have a minster stand before the applicant, who kneels. The minister anoints the applicant's head with small amounts of milk and honey poured from above. The following prayer is said as this is done. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, I anoint you (insert name) into the faithful and everlasting church of the Holy L***." Then the applicant becomes a full member.

Again, normally we would have someone there to assist in handling this but we cannot this time. Therefore, we ask that you record this service for us of a few applicants receiving the baptism. The lamb statue should be visible in the scene too.

Once the baptisms are done, you will be accepted as novices into the church and we will guide you and assist you for the first year. Then you become equal partners in our brotherhood. In September of 2023, if you can attend our annual meeting, we will bestow that officially on you in person. But we are getting ahead of ourselves! Let us tend to one thing at a time.

I will speak to some committee members either tomorrow or after worship on Sunday and see if we can fast track your membership since you are so anxious to receive Christ in your heart.
I do hope they can attend the annual meeting next year. I am told it is a wonderful event and that the choir is already practicing in anxious anticipation!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:36 pm

The lads are excited. Rev F replied to them full of enthusiasm.
It was so wonderful to check my messages earlier today and see such positive results. We are blessed to number you among our friends! The videos are perfectly acceptable and we share the joy with each and every one of you that those blessed to become members, have chosen to do so.
I am trying to answer both your emails in this one message, so please bear with me. In answer to whether you are no full fledged members, the answer is yes and no. Yes, you will be welcomed, but until one year has passed, you will have no vote on church matters which require diocese meetings. After one year, you will have full voting rights. So for right now you are on a probationary period of 12 months. This is not a bad thing, all parishes do this. I have no doubts you will see the year fly by with all manner of exciting new things happening!

I will speak to our Chancel Guild and see about ordering the proper linens, vestments, and items to celebrate Eucharist, plus hymn books, prayer books etc. We must also set about funding your new operation in addition to the material items. It is a process but I can assure you, it is one which works!

One thing I will need from you is that we allow each new branch of the faith to name their church. Please send that to me when you can so we can officially welcome you into the fold. Thereafter, you will be known by this name so please choose carefully.

We will continue our dialogue and updates and please allow me some grace period to get all these pieces of the puzzle in lined up and in the proper order.

Today was supposed to be a day off for me, but I couldn't stay away from sharing good news with you!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:28 am

The lads are excited so Rev F decides to slow things down and make them work a bit more by sharing stories.
Good Evening Friends:

What joy I feel in my heart for all that is happening. I am so pleased God has brought us together to bring the Word to the people. We are all sheep, part of His flock, and we are all guided by His gentle ways and wisdom.
I must confess something to you, but there is a purpose. When I was a teenaged boy, I stole a package of condoms from a store. The owner caught me and rather than report me to the police or to my parents, he offered me a job and taught me many life lessons. One was that I thought I would be a real "man" by having immoral relations with loose women. He showed me to not seek gratification in that manner but to respect a woman and to truly cherish her. That lesson took hold and my wife and I have been married for over 50 years now! But the act of forgiveness and giving a second chance taught me a life lesson we all need to know and understand. Everyone makes mistakes and we need to reach into our heart and forgive, as Christ forgives us.

That has been my approach to life and to sharing the teaching of Christ. So what I would like you to do Mr Emmanuel, is to share a story with me of a life changing moment and how it brought about positive things. Perhaps put it into a sermon and share with me. This way I can get to know you better and to understand your ministry and your approach. Thank you for helping me know you as Christ knows you.

We are working hard to get the new church up and running but while we do, I encourage you to be a beacon of light in a darkened world!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:46 am

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:57 am

Surely a baptism has to take place outside in the open air.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:50 pm

OOOOOO.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

agnomen
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Apr 2012

Post by agnomen » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:28 pm

paulc wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:57 am Surely a baptism has to take place outside in the open air.
and be a full body immersion baptism
2022-
:pig2: x23

2012-2016
:pig2: x44; Black :pig2: x5; :mortar_board: x1; Easter 🥚 2013
1st bait :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :pig2: x21 "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong” "you wasted my time all this years, what a disappointing transaction" Oladimeji Bankole

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:39 pm

Rev F already told the lad the church does not do full body immersion, but rather, reaches back in time to the Old Testament for the milk and honey ritual. The next group of converts might need to do immersion though, we are flexible depending on which lad we are dealing with.
So far they have made a lamb statue, processed with a cross, and carried out milk and honey baptisms. They are anxious for their payment!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:00 pm

The lads are happy knowing help is on the way. Once they were approved for membership, they began giving directions on how to receive payment. The church of course has its focus on less secular issues. When Rev P. got ill, it slowed down the finance committee in its work. Hopefully they will comply with a "get well" video to help him heal and speed up the payment.
The are also worried that PLOG might not be reliable and are suggesting either Fed/Ex or DHL. I am sure all delivery companies face issues from time to time, so there can be no 100% guarantees in life. PLOG however, has a powerful 5 Star Service Guarantee and an incredible customer service department which is second to none. In fact, they have more experience with lost parcels than anyone else, and practice makes perfect!

We are getting close to our shipping day so hopefully all will go well.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:04 pm

So, it seems Rev Frank and Rev Pill are achieving rockstar status

The lad sent this to Rev F
I went on to do some research about Holy lamb church, I went back to the
minister form you once sent for Rev Emmanuel to answer, photograph and
send back and behold I found the church email there, I copied the email
and entered it and behold I saw you and I was so happy, I saw Rev Pill
as well ,we are thinking of enlarging your picture so we can put it in
our worshipping center
Sadly, Rev P was not feeling too good. The lad sent this video to wish him well

YouTube
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:36 pm

Howard (errant nephew) inherited all the money which was meant to be going to Victory CF. He is now in contact with 3 of the the lads characters. Usual stuff… typical guilt trip being wheeled out by the lad….
I guess you are doing well, as for me I'm not okay I'm infected by the flu that killed over 500 children last night.😭😭😭😭😭😭 My brothers and sisters keep dying everyday. Why are you doing this to us??
Fortunately for the charity Howard has a whole bunch of (fake) gift card numbers the lad is asking for. Will send them unreadable then offer to physically post them to him methinks. That should keep the lad on tenterhooks a bit longer and no doubt Howard will misdirect them somehow.

The lad sent 3 touching photographs of dead people (allegedly dead children at the charity). Too bad he didn’t change the names of where he got the photos from (Getty Images).