Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by Bertje » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:37 am

500 in one night? Wow...

I think i'm gonna make a spreadsheet of all the souls lost...just to keep track.

Meanwhile, because Pill hasn't been responding, the new parish has made another get well video (which we did not ask for!)
My Dearest friend,

How are you feeling today? We are at Victory foundation have been so worried about your health issue, we have been praying day and night that the Good Lord touch his healing hands on you.

Please my dear friend get strong I really miss you writing to me, you thought me a lot , you gave me the strength to accomplish all these tasks, and now after accomplishing all the task , you are not there for me to tell you how proud I have made you.

May the Almighty God grant you speedy recovery, we are in prayers with you, attached is the video we made this morning while praying for you.
YouTube
Father Pill wrote: Dear Lizzy,
thank you for your heart warming emails. The prayer video brought tears to my eyes. 

I am feeling better, but slowly. My doctor recommended that I take some rest, so I have not been online as much. I am visiting my doctor again this afternoon, and I hope he will have some good news. I will probably will be able to attend to church business again sometime next week.

Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the well wishes, and also from Frank's bottom.

Francis has asked to let you know that he's fallen ill himself with Covid. He will try to answer any emails as soon as possible, but he is very tired, so he might not be able to respond right away.
Thank you for thinking of me. Stay with the Lamb
Your friend,
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:25 pm

The lads now know that Rev Frank has covid ( which in a sense is true) so they have sent a video hoping he gets better. I am not sure if it because they care or that he controls the finances at the church.........
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:04 pm

Howard sent the cards with a terse little note... oh and with the receipt she asked for obscuring the card numbers
Hey Lizzie,

Yeah, the day I need lessons on how to use iTunes gift cards from a 15 year old schoolgirl I will let you know. Until then I'd appreciate it that you give me some credit that I know what I am dong.

Anyway, here is the 4 x250 cards I bought. That's 1000 in total. Let me know that you got everything you need.

Howie
This prompted a new batch if correspondence from the orphanage

Dear Howie,

How are you doing today? I don't know what might be the problem because the gift card photos you sent where covered by the receipt.

You asked me to let you know if I have gotten everything I wrote to you but you have seem to reply me I guess maybe you are busy. Please photograph the 4 gift cards and the codes should appear clearly please.

I know how to use gift cards it's just that the codes are covered by the receipt the second photo is covered with the receipt as well.

I pray you send it to me before the day runs out.

Lizzy
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:05 pm

pete515, you might check your PMs!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:39 am

The lad is upset that the money has not been sent yet. The church of course is not known for its swift movements, especially in financial matters. After recovering from covid, Rev F seeks to ensure that when the money is sent, the Nigerian gov't does not seize a large portion. So, the details of the charitable tax status are required by the church prior to sending the money. Both lads (the young orphanage administrator and the new local minister) both said they would not use this money for tax purposes.
I promise any that on no account will the funds be used on taxes and fees
Somehow, I would think they would be powerless to stop the Nigerian gov't from taking what they believe to be theirs. So Rev F wrote back seeking clarification
Do you have charitable status and therefore hold a tax exemption? You wrote that you would ensure the funds would not be used to pay taxes, but you would be powerless to prevent this if the government enforces their prerogative in this matter. When we send the money we wish to ensure as far as legally possible, that the maximum amount stays under your direct control.
I have a feeling that there is no official status so the church will need to use a "cash" method to send the money as discreetly as possible.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:26 pm

The lad is not having much luck. Howard (nephew to the deceased Elizabeth) has just spent all the fake iTunes cards he sent to the orphanage, just to prove there was nothing wrong with them.The lad is now asking for another donation via WU or PayPal. I will try and steer him to phone the chatbot Moneygram listed on this site. Hopefully the lad is getting desperate enough to waste a bit of money to get the MTCN.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:45 pm

The week has been spent with messages back and forth. Specific questions from the lad, ambiguous answers from the church. However, given the shipping license issue for PLOG we were pleased to read the following:
About the shipment, YES i can travel to Cotonou at a cheaper cost, so any decisions the church is taking to hand over more money directly to us then we can now travel to Benin of cotonu to pick up the items.
This is exactly what we wanted, an eager lad committing himself to a wee bit of travel. This has been going on since March, so it's nice to have wasted his time, and now to have him wanting to travel.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:16 am

It would be excellent if you could get the lad to travel. Regardless he is being kept busy and hopefully frustrated ay all the money which is nearly his but never quite seems to materialise.

The lad is still using his 3 characters to beg Howard for money. He sent over a bitcoin number to send the money to. Unfortunately the lad had (genuinely) mistyped a character which he tried to correct 2 hours later with a batch of "URGENT URGENT URGENT" emails. Too late, Howard had already paid the money to the mistyped bitcoin id. Lad wasn't happy but hey, Howard was only doing what he was asked to do.
Howie, I sent you the Bitcoin address several times do you will not make mistake but you still made a mistake on one of the alphabets instead of "gJ" you put "gl" I guess a reverse might have been made back to your Bitcoin wallet please confirm and use the correct Bitcoin address below;

**rNYgJu6i7cnNCjtGA7cdGgptUiWRWtW1

Please this time around immediately you make the payment send me the QR receipt immediately

Please I don't know how many of my brothers and sisters will die tonight please help me check if it has been reversed and use the correct bitcon (SIC) address above.

Attached is the photo of the receipt, I circled the place you made mistake.

Lizzy.
Still getting lots of ill babies photographs and the lad now thinks he can get a donation from the solicitors who handled Lizzie's will - fat chance.

Wonder if the lad is trying to earn some cash for Cotonou?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:12 pm

Our lad backed off and said we had to send him travel money up front. The church then said no, and started to withdraw all the offers of assistance. Rev F. was distraught, but he is only one vote on the committee. Now, according to the lad, he has sold his motorcycle to get travel money and will coordinate with the shipping company to go to Benin.
Hopefully the lad will experience that 5 Star Customer Satisfaction we all love to see!

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:29 am

Great. Given the urgency the lad has been requesting money from Howard (together with stock ill baby photos and the usual unbelievable death counts) I believe he still thinks he might scam some cash to finance the trip. I think the time is right for Howie to wake up to the scam and cut the VCF and Little Elizabeth. That may force the lad to make the choice of travelling (presumably by selling his motorbike) once and for all.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:52 am

The lads were in a state of panic when they tried to log in and track their package. They wrote to Rev F, to Walter and finally to PLOG to get answers. Naturally, we let them wait in their anxious state before answering. Walter, the retired PLOG employee was not sitting at his computer waiting for their messages, he was out helping others. Rev F updates the lads.
That is wonderful news young lady. I had forgotten that today was Thursday so Walter was over in our community garden helping with the vegetables. We have a large garden to grow vegetables for the poor, and we give them food baskets of fresh tomatoes, corn, squash etc. It is part of our passion to assist, and Walter loves to assist there. He will help you as best he can but he is not always at his computer. He is often in his own garden or that of the church!
This sets the stage for Walter to be absent with good reasons in the future just in case there is another crisis, he might not be available for immediate help. Poor lads............

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:06 pm

After an initial plan to drop the lad he keeps coming back for more. Things have taken off in the past week with the following correspondence from ET (the 15 year old CEO of the VCF), Chiori (the VCF accountant), Doc Tedy (the next to useless doctor of the VCF), Howard (nephew to the late Elizabeth Doody) and now Rob Stinger (CEO of Sony Music no less). Here is a brief summary of the copious emails....

1. Death and sickness still the norm at the VCF
2. Apparently there is a namesake of Howard in the museum. Amongst the usual stock photos of the dead and sick is a photograph of a boy crying who I am told is Howard. He looks about 5 years old (more later)
3. Oh no, Howard has Polio and Doc Tedy needs money to fly to Nigeria to save him
4. During all this the lad manages to screw up the Bitcoin numbers and Howard has had enough and refuses to pay any money so that he can spend the money on the rock band he is forming
5. Wow, would you believe it, it just so happens Doc Tedy knows Rob Stringer the head of SONY MUSIC. Rob has written emails to Howard (Doody) offering him all kinds of free instruments (trumpets, violins, oboes, flutes, trombones [the sort of stuff NOT wanted by a rock bank]) and a recording contract - and only $2000 for delivery
6. Howard categorically refuses to send any money to a 'f***ing 15 year old schoolgirl. Doc Tedy asks if Howard would send the money to Howard (the polio victim) if ET were to stop running the orphanage. Howard doesn't respond directly
7. A miracle!!. Doc Tedy has found the money to fly over to Nigeria, cure Howard of his polio and gasp... persuade ET to stand aside and let Howard (polio) run the orphanage. And the most amazing part.. Howard has been transformed in to a 21 year old and can run the orphanage.

Now the heavily edited correspondence.
Howie please save us 😭😭, a number of 247 of my brothers and sisters died last night, due to this on going plight
- and YES Doc Tedy has confirmed the deaths and illness are caused by that strange medical condition, unknown to the rest of the medical world, as "plight"
Like I said, I'm truly sorry please one last chance, to air is human and to forgive is Divine,.. over 300 died last night.... what should I tell Howard
Hey Lizzie, you asked what you should say to Howard? Tell him you fucked up the Bitcoin number several times and that's why he is gonna die from the plight. Tell him that it was a fucking dumb idea to put a 15 year old in charge who hasn't got a fucking clue how to run an orphanage. That should cheer him up
[FROM DOC TEDY]
I was told a boy at the orphanage home named Howard (your name sake) is very ill and has been pleading that you please make the donation today to save his life..... Secondly it is about your BAND. I onced promised you that when I return to the US, I will look into the matter of promoting your band Music, Have you heard of the "SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT"? What does Sony Music do? As predominantly a music production company, Sony Music Entertainment is responsible for finding, recruiting and recording the work of talented artist in the music industry.The company is large, and has many different labels and genres.

The CEO of Sony Music entertainment in person of Mr Rob stringer is a very close friend of mine and as promised I spoke to him about you, which he explained the bands at Sony Music entertainment which he said you'll fit in one of the following; Rock band; calypso band; mariachi band. He said you'll fit in one of the musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays especially for marching or open-air performance.
Hey Lizzie, yeah well YOU gave me the frigging wrong number so don’t try and blame me that your brothers and sisters are dying, that is YOUR fault.. You nearly lost me 1000 cos of your dumb mistake. Listen, with no due respect you are too young to be running the orphanage. You are out of your depth. Ive just written to Oke to see what we can do but as far as I am concerned you have blown it.
FROM CHIORI
How are you doing today, it's good news to announce that your namesake (Howard) was elected yesterday to be running this orphanage home, he is very smart, wise and intelligent, he has experience, he was once the accountant of the organization but he stepped down by himself to pursue his music career.

Howie is very honest in all he does, and that's why he is always the money manager at any place he is. Howie now runs this orphanage home I believe he has written to you, because we all asked him to write to you, please check your spam folder to see his message please don't punish this kids further, you where mad at me and lizzy, which we are not in charge of the Bitcoin number again, Howie will now handle everything.

Lizzy is so angry at herself, she blames herself for the recent high rate of deaths here within 3 days 615 kids have died and that's why we did the needful so you can help, she has arranged all her things to leave the orphanage home as she can't stop blaming herself, we have all pleaded with her to stay because she doesn't know anyone outside this walls but she insists.

Howie was infected by the polio spreading but with the help of the OVP injection Doc Tedy sent he is now feeling much stronger.
FROM HOWARD POLIO

Howie, I understand how angry you are, that a 15 year school girl was running an orphanage home, there was a debate here at the orphanage home yesterday, there was quarrel as all the kids where angry at Lizzy, because the deaths of these kids are on her head, she is the reason we haven't gotten your donation, good news is that Lizzy stepped down yesterday evening and I now run this organization, I hope you will be abit relieved.
AND FINALLY FROM ROB STRINGER AFTER I COMPLAINED ABOUT THE SHIT INSTRUMENTS HE WAS SENDING TO A ROCK BAND
Don't forget, the delivery of your rock band instruments is scheduled to be on the 9th August 2022. Instruments to be shipped;

Ocarina,Melodica,Fender Precision Bass,Microphone,Marimba,Tambourine,Snare drum,Trumpet,Glockenspiel,Double bass,Triangle,Lead guitar,Bass,Cello,Clarinet,Violin,Electric guitar,Acoustic guitar,Keyboards,Saxophone,Piano,Bass guitar,Drum Kit.

A total number of 27 rock band instruments were purchased to be delivered to you tomorrow, please endeavour to make your delivery fee of $2000 to get your package delivered tomorrow. Don't forget the payment receipt is very important as it is supposed to be printed and pasted on the package.
That's it, in a nutshell. Hope this makes some sort of sense. Now Howie is going to spend all the orphanage money on the kind offer from SONY MUSIC
Last edited by pete515 on Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:53 am

The lads were excited as PLOG moved the package ever so close....and then disaster struck. Polio struck down everyone who can travel to collect the package in Benin. Horror of horrors! Could they substitute their "aunt" who they suddenly remembered lives in Benin? After much discussion the church allowed this if the shipping company would allow it. PLOG said yes, if they fill out the forms and pay 50% of the original shipping costs up front. The lads suddenly got injections of medicine from their doctor and are now prepared to travel again!

It's good to know those polio treatments work so fast.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:01 pm

The parcel is in the Hub in Cotonou, and the lad has received an email from Plog informing them and asking for ID.

Meanwhile, the Church received this receipt for travel expenses. Are they travelling?!

All credits to Sparky for keeping the lads engaged. I'm just following along for the ride.

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:45 pm

It certainly seems as if Sparky and Bertje have got someone travelling, kudos to both of you.

Hopefully it is related to Howard's point blank refusal to pay any more money to the various VCF characters despite the copious publicly available photos of death and destruction being sent and an increasing death toll. Didn't think things could get any worse? - there are hundreds dying each day and 17,500 at risk of death apparently. Worst of all ex CEO Elizabeth Taylor has come down with polio, is at death's door and only I (Howie) can save her by sending $2K for the injection of the OVP treatment. It is also good to know that OPV is ORAL Polio VACCINE so not only should it NOT be injected and a vaccine is not a treatment and certainly not the miracle cure claimed. Still who are we to disagree with the amazing Doc Tedy who can turn a 5 year old boy into a 21 year old man and cure polio in one day.

On another front the lad is still posing as a senior SONY MUSIC executive and wanting money for delivery of his rag tag collection of musical ephemera.

Anyway, good work you guys and I hope you have got the lad to Benin.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:13 pm

The miracle cure for polio is amazing.....LOL

The lads do appear to be moving. This bait began in March and has had a number of false starts on the safari front, but hopefully this time they will move. Having a fake church website and fake shipping company enhance the crap which Rev F dishes out with false sincerity. It is a team effort.

The lad sent the receipt Bertje posted:
As promised, the receiver started the journey today and he has sent me his first receipt.
Rev F is overjoyed and concluded his message with a prayer.
Lord, please hold your faithful servant Mr S***** in your loving arms as
he journeys on a mission filled with mercy and love. Protect and hold
him that he may return safely to the love of his family and friends. Guide each footstep of his journey. We ask this in
Jesus name, Amen.
The lad responded:
Amen to your prayers
So, now we wait.........and let the shipping professionals at PLOG work their magic!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:46 am

The lad had sent an "ID", and then another. Strange. between the two pictures, the id-picture seems to have changed.

(obviously, the second is real, and the first one is photoshop.)

Regardless, the paper presented just will not do.

Abdul Sasamo (of 'Lucky, the chicken farmer' bait fame, who apparently now has a job at Plog as manager of the Cotonou hub), replies:
Good mornings!

I have receiving your emails about the parcel with the numbre XX and yuor ask about ID.

As yuo know, the parcel is being the High Value Parcel. This means we are requiring official gouvernement ID, as is being stating in our Protocol and Géneral Conditions.

The paper that is being send to us now is not being the official gouvernement ID, but application for such. The strange thing is also that the paper was us sending two times, and that both time is different photographe! But regardless of these, as stating before: we requiring official ID, which is being Passport or Identity Card (official!). If it is not being provided, we are not able to delivering. There is no discussion possible about these.

If there is not a official ID, then we can doing the Biometrique Identification Procedure before delivering and when delivering. We offer these to you of no charge, because recording showing the Holy Lamb is being very good
customer to us!

Pending an answer from yuo, I asking yuo, Madam, Sir to be kind enough to receiving my most respectful greetings
FYI: it's really hard to consistently write 'yuo' instead of 'you'!!
===
ETA the second slip is the same as they send us with the delivery attempt in May (we already have Covid certificate on file btw)
They also send us this before, with an all to familiar picture
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:46 pm

Who has the music for a road trip?
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:08 pm

This interesting bit of information arrived.
Dear Mr Walter,

Mr S****** arrived Cotonu if Benin republic since yesterday, the package was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but the delay now will be this.

Elizabeth
So far........so good. The lad will be delayed while the id is sorted out!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:05 pm

Plog receives an answer
I rushed to the Nimc(National identify management commission ) office today and received the offical Nigeria plastic identification card of the receiver (Mr Sunday) , so that it can be presented to you, we really need the receiver to receive the package tomorrow as scheduled, these ophans are dying, the package is highly needed, the biometric procedure Mr sosoma mentioned will take awhile.

In the last package the shipper (Mr Fletcher) accepted the paper I'd card and we were thinking the paper I'd card will be still be accepted and that's why the receiver ( Mr Sunday) had travel to cotonu with the paper I'd card.

Please Mr sosoma, hope this is the official ID card you have been requesting for? Can the delivery be wenesday (Tomorrow) as scheduled, The receiver is currently in cotonu waiting for the package, so you have to notify me if the delivery will be tomorrow so that he will have to wait at the address for the delivery.

I'll be waiting to hear from you.
Great!!! Let's check the ID

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with those!

Except his height...72cm? LOL, midget. And that the last name on the back isn't the same as on the front. And the date of birth being different that the one provided before. They did get the card number right though, although only on the front side...and is his first name Terngu or Terugu?

Plog writes back
Good evenings!

I am thanking yuo for the sending of the formal Identité Card. 

As soon as you have sending it, I am starting the process for validate the Card. However, there is a probleme which is arriving there.
The holder of the Card is being flagged in both the database for Interpol, I-Checkit, and database EFCC database. We are not knowing what is the reason, because Interpol and EFCC do not give any reason, just that person is on the watching list. So we are not being able to verify the Card.

In accordance with our Protocolle and Regulations Intérnal, we can not be making delivery to these person, unless these two things are being done:
1. We need written approvement from the Sender that is ok for us for delivering the parcel to this person. However, if is done so, then delivery is being at the own risk. So if something go wrong, there is no policy for insurance!2. The person is needing to do the Biometric Identification Procedure, as there is no valide Identification document on the file. Please note that these procedure take only one day maximum, so there is no fear from delay.

So in conludising: I am needing from mr. Walter the approvement that is ok for delivery to mr. Tengru Sunday (at own risk!) and am needing Biometric Pictures for mr. Sunday.  If all is done for tomorrow, then we can do delivering on Thursday.
Pending an answer from yuo, I asking yuo, Madam, Sir to be kind enough to receiving my most respectful greetings.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:35 am

Walter was placed in the awkward position of deciding whether an imperfect i.d. card is acceptable or not. He also knows that to correct such mistakes would involve the time consuming involvement of gov't, so to hurry this up, he advises Mr Sunday do the biometric i.d. procedure.

So Walter writes to the orphanage lady advising her to get the biometrics done.
I share your concern to get Mr Sunday there and back as quickly as possible. It is my feeling that since involving gov't agencies to expedite this would only slow down the process, I believe the biometric process would be more quickly carried out and Mr Sunday can be back Friday. I do understand Mr S******'s concerns but rather than get bogged down in details, strongly suggest to do the biometrics and then send our friend home as soon as possible.

I also understand Mr Sunday does not wish to incur hotel costs or paying for meals. However, he is doing God's work and we will reimburse him for such things so please tell him not to go hungry! He is not alone in this.
Then Walter wrote to the orphanage lady and PLOG with his position on the matter.
I have read thru the messages and see the issues arising from the less than perfect identification card. I also know the decision is mine. I have advised that Mr Sunday do the biometric requirements in lieu of involving clarification from gov't officials for any discrepancies in the i.d. card. Gov't agencies will only slow this down.
As for the Interpol matter, I have no idea what that is all about. I remember our church dealt with a Mr. Saturday years ago who was a homosexual in Port Harcourt and hope that is not the reason Mr Sunday is flagged in this matter. Regardless, we are all God's children and deserve respect.

Therefore, to hurry this up so Mr Sunday can return Friday, and not be harassed like Mr Saturday, I advised him to comply with biometric. It is the fastest method now in place.
No sooner had the first message been sent when the lad wrote back with the following
I have been online waiting for you to come online so that we can get this matter sorted out.
It is always nice to know they are waiting, and waiting and waiting.............

The lad from the orphanage wrote back
Dear sirs,

Yes the biometric of Mr Sunday should be done today (wenesday here in Nigeria) , so the package will be delivered to Mr Sunday tomorrow which is Thursday.

It's indeed the fastest way right now.
So it looks like PLOG can administer the new procedure and all will be well.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:42 am

Ha.......lazy lad. No sooner was the last message posted when this appears!
Yeah I have accepted to it that the biometric process should be done, please write to him to hurry up the process, as Mr Sunday wasn't feeling too strong before he travelled. He is not going good please, Mr S****** haven't contacted Mr Sunday on his personal email address yet.

Thank you for the support and all please notify Mr s*******, give him a go ahead on the biometrics process.
I wrote back saying for the lad to contact people directly to speed things up. No need to involve a third party here.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:39 am

Received in the middle of the night:
Dear Mr ,

It's Wednesday already, I believe you have seen the email of Mr Walter(the sender) he has suggested we do the biometric process, so we want the process don today which is wenesday so that the package will be delivered to Mr Thursday tomorrow. Before then I have to ask some questions and provide you with some informations;

1. How is the biometric procedure done?? What are the requirements for the biometrics??

2. I want to provide you with the receiver's email address (Mr Thursday).

[email protected]

3. Since we are using the biometric process, will Mr Thursay still have to present I'd card at delivery point?

4. The receiver doesn't live at the delivery address so please the date and time of delivery should be made known before delivery, so that Mr Thursday will be at the delivery address waiting.

You already mentioned that the biometric procedure won't delay so we are pleading that you create out time to do the biometric process today so that the package will be delivered tomorrow which is Saturday, I'm just wondering how this biometric process works please explain a bit for me.
They meant Thursday of course, but now it's locked in!
Plog wrote: Good mornings.

I am thanking yuo for yuo emails.

I am understanding that mr. Walter gives permission for delivering without validation ID and mr. Thursday will do Biometric Identification.

I am answering the questions for mr. X

1. Please find attached manual for instructions. The photographes are to be send to me, and I will forward for processing. At moment of delivery, employee will take picture for mr. Thursday and computer will compare with Biometric Profile.

2. Thanking yuo

3. No, only the Biometric Scan is necessarily.

4. I will informing you about delivery time. As your are requesting, I am planning parcel for delivering on Saturday.

Pending an answer from yuo, I asking yuo, Madam, Sir to be kind enough to receiving my most respectful greetings.
Attached was a PDF with the instructions for the BIP procedure.

Interesting note: the parcel was tracked from a Nigerian IP before, but now a Benin one is being used.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:19 am

As requested I'm attaching the 8 pictures requested, the receiver (Mr Sunday) too the photos for biometric profile.

I have a compliant about the delivery date, the sender ( Mr W*) explained to how important the package is needed, and you promised that if the biometric process is done today the delivery will be tomorrow which is Thursday, do you know how many children will die? Please understand this , we have tried to send you the photos of Mr Sunday as requested for the biometric profile.

Please reconsider your decision about delivery on Saturday.
A selection of the pics sent (there were 14).
As the background isnt uniform and not all positions were photographed, there will have to be a redo.

Also, I'm not sure this is the same guy as on the pictures on the ID

Plog wrote:
I am thanking yuo for the email.

Please take noticing that these photographes are not being able to use. Please read instructions careful!!The background is needing to be contrasting, being preferred one colour. Also, not all positions were taking the photograph! This is very important.

Please read instructions again, and make new photographs. We can still processing today.

In yuo previous email, you are requesting delivering on Saturday. Now this is not good? I am confusing. The date is planned now, and is unable to change. I am excusing for this small inconvenience.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Avalar » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:28 am

is it just me, or does anyone else read that signature as "TJ Clumberg" :lol: