Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:23 pm

Sorry, it is now headed for Cameroon. By the time he gave the second US address, the package was in Tokyo.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:27 pm

Too bad. Lads love sending friends half a world away to track down stolen funds, all for a percentage.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:33 pm

I will keep it in mind for the next time. I never thought of exploiting that angle.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

agnomen
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Apr 2012

Post by agnomen » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:24 pm

bware419ers wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:15 pm I love a good North America-based safari. Will you be looking for webcams soon?
Last time I was active here I remember many a weekend waiting for a lads cameo in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EiC9bvVGnk
2022-
:pig2: x23

2012-2016
:pig2: x44; Black :pig2: x5; :mortar_board: x1; Easter ๐Ÿฅš 2013
1st bait :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :pig2: x21 "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrongโ€ "you wasted my time all this years, what a disappointing transaction" Oladimeji Bankole

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:30 pm

Yup! One of my faves! My first safari was a gold lad sending his compatriot from NYC to Dallas.

Maybe next time! Back to this lad enjoying some pain!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:20 pm

Looks like the lad is panickingโ€ฆ.
Dear Elizabeth

There is a problem that has been worrying me I mistakenly gave the church (HOLY LAMB) a wrong address which the package is in transit already I discovered yesterday and I have been pleading Mr Walter to change the address but he is saying NO that the ship has crossed the pacific ocean.

Please madam the address should be changed to the new address I sent to Mr Walter I have been pleading with him since morning but he keep saying no please help me contact him.
Respondedโ€ฆ.
Dear Alice,

I donโ€™t quite understand how you can give an incorrect address for your orphanage. Nevertheless if you tell me where you told him to send it and where he SHOULD send it perhaps I can help. However the information you gave me is a little vague for me to ask him to change things. I do know that he was very excited to be able to help out so I hope nothing is happening which will obviate all his hard work on your behalf.

Elizabeth

PS. I have asked you a few times how great children are progressing. I know you are busy but an update woukd be appreciated as I worry so much about them.
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:33 pm

That is funny! I guess the fact that he gave the address of an actual charity rather than his mule upset him a bit LOL
Things have worked out, he has a mule in Cameroon who in his first email has already used a different name for his church. Instead of going by the Church of the Resurrection, he is using Walter's church name. A slip up perhaps, but we will let it go.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:34 am

Strange....once the urgency of the package address was resolved, the lad was back focused on his payday.
Hear are some questions have the address been changed at the shipping company? I want to notify the receiver in Cameron when should it be delivered in Cameron, How long is it going to take?
Those types of questions are better left in the hands of the shipping professionals at PLOG.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:20 pm

The lad is as anxious as ever
You seem not to be replying me again what might seem to be the problem? Have I offended you in any way?
Walter, the miracle making retired shipping agent wrote back
The new address in Cameroon is now entered into the shipping logs, so it will be directed as you requested. All is well on that matter. I know you are under a lot of stress but you must understand that with time zone differences, business hours, gathering committees etc, answers are not always instantly obtained. So when you write that I seem not to be replying, it is because I want to have all the information at hand before answering. I understand your anxiety but please, things are well in hand.

I have also been in touch with the new people and introduced myself etc. Things are good!
It looks like everyone is friends again!

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:29 pm

Plog Costumer Support has just confirmed the change of address. I'm sure the Lad will be reassured that nothing can now go wrong
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:02 pm

To Plog wrote: To Whom It May Concern

Thanks for your email response it's all well appreciated, But I want to Confirm from you if there gonna be any upfront requirement that will enable Time Terngu Sunday for the receiving of the Package once the parcel arrived at the below address: <snipped> Cameroon

Please let me know.??

Regards

Allison
Plog wrote: Dear mrs. Steward,

thank you for your email.

As soon as the parcel has reached the regional Hub from which the actual delivery will take place, the manager of the Hub will contact you with further details about the delivery and further requirements. Currently our planners are working on re-routing the parcel and getting it to the new recipient as soon as possible.

To track the parcel, please log in with your account on our website, www.P-log.com.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Kind regards,

Sherry Popper
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:57 am

The lad is still wanting $1000 sent for a video call. Apparently it is necessary so that Little Orphan Elizabeth can see me before she dies. Also the Disabled Veterans orphanage will be coming back on my radar soon.

I have been building up his trust in Francis's delivery. This lad is going to get some major disappointments coming his way methinks.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:48 pm

The church appreciates your faith in their largesse, and the ability of a shipping company to deliver things on time with no hassles!!!

The change of destination from Sri Lanka to Cameroon has gone smoothly. PLOG really does nice work in taking care of its customers. Alice, from the charity, has written to Walter asking questions about the shipping. He answered as best he could but did try to remind her he has retired and that contacting the company would be the best way to get details. Now, Alice also writes
You Haven't told me much about yourself and I believe we are now friends I just wanted to know how you are doing
Walter will answer in a day or so, but he likes to be in the background like all sincere acts of charity.

The lad, Alice, was excited to receive this from PLOG
With this email, we want to inform you about a change with regards to the delivery of your parcel.

The delivery address was changed at the request of the Sender. The parcel will be rerouted to:

Attn: T*** T***** S*****
Rendez-vous Junction BP***
Musang-B********
Cameroon

You can continue to track your parcel by logging into your account on our website, plog.com.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

PLOG-Logistics Customer Support
With that matter resolved, the lad panics about details specific to the actual delivery. Multiple questions flow.
Thank you for your emails. First off all, let me apologize for not responding sooner to the email you sent yesterday. Our office is currently understaffed because of a nasty stomach virus that is going around. This is causing some delay in our operations.

I am happy to answer your questions.

1. We estimate that your parcel should arrive at the end of next week, around April 29th.

2. As soon as the parcel reaches the delivery Hub, the hub's manager, mr. F******, will contact the recipient to make final arrangements for delivery. At that time, any ID or other requirements will be discussed too.

3. As the parcel is marked as HVP (high value parcel)โ€ฆ only the designated recipient may take delivery of the parcel. However, the Sender of the parcel may nominate another Recipient should they so desire, at a nominal fee.

I hope this answers your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
This is followed by several log ins from the lad tracking the package. He has another week to wait...and who knows what will happen then???

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:23 am

This is weird.......but hopefully a nice angle to play. The director of the orphanage sent this to Rev F .
I'll confess this to you the day Mrs Elizabeth donated $2500 she saved about 121 lives(well done Elizabeth!!!) and there was a celebration which many watched on Tv I want to seek for your permission on this, there is a charity foundation here in the U S A(Disabled American veterans)whose plight is way more dangerous than ours they watched on TV how Mrs Elizabeth helped and they wrote to her pleading for help as well (Interesting that the lad refers to the USA charity as "here in the USA" when the lad is saying he/she is in Sri Lanka and now Cameroon.)

Mr Francis these foundation loose about minimum of 41 children everyday and they are way populated I want to plead if we can share these package we are expecting from Holy Lamb church with them as well, we want to save lives as well (I wonder if this is a set up to have the package re-directed once again, this time to the USA based charity, and the lad's money mule. PLOG i.d. requirements might not sit well with this fraudster)

Thank you very much for all your kind gestures please continue with the good work of the lord and may you all remain blessed.

Special regards sir
My first reaction is to say "no", but I think it would be wiser to string the lad along first, and then say no.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:43 am

The lad wrote back:
When the Disabled American veterans watched how Mrs Elizabeth saved
some lives of children with the donation she made it was all on news
we could share the help with them which we told them that the donation
was not that much to share that we where expecting a high value
package from Holy L*** church and they asked if we could share with
them when the package arrives.

So I want to seek permission from you if I can share the precious
gifts with the the disabled American veterans .
I would like to see proof of this being all on the news!!! However, Rev F. wrote back, and it looks bad for the lad!
I have been thinking about what you wrote and am actually quite surprised, disgusted, and shocked that you, who a few days ago was pleading for generous funding, is now prepared to sacrifice the well being of sick children, and hand over funding to another organization! What was the point of our heroic efforts to raise money if not to assist the children? By what you are proposing, the children's needs are now shown to be less than we were told or you would not have asked for so much.

Between this and refusal to accept delivery in Sri Lanka, I am quite disillusioned with this whole matter. When I sought the wise counsel of a friend of mine today to address this, he is of the opinion that if we follow through with delivery to Cameroon, we have no control over whether the intended source, your charity, will actually receive the money. You seem intent on giving a large portion away. That is not what we agreed to.

You will either pledge to direct these funds as originally intended or we will terminate our agreement.
It is hoped that the lad might have to send an apology video to the church who worked so hard for these people.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:50 am

Latestโ€ฆ
Dear Alice,

Howard (my devious nephew) has been talking me through how to have the video call. He has told me he will need to buy a new phone for me and then set up Skrype ( or whatever it is called). I told him to do this today as I am desperate to see both you and Little Elizabeth and thank you both so much. Those handwritten notes from Little Elizabeth (3 bespoke handwritten notes from a dying orphan called Eluzabeth) are so touching, she is a gem amongst the Sea of Flotsam. I sometimes think that if she wasnโ€™t so ill and poorly I could adopt her.

Little Elizabeth is such a caring girl. Did you know she wants me to help the Disabled Americans Veterans charity before I help her on her death bed? She is a truly wonderful person. I would like to help but between you and me the DAV havenโ€™t told me HOW I can donate (where to send any money to) so I am unsure if I can do that at present(letโ€™s see if I can get another piggy). Maybe we can discuss all this on the video call?

Anyway, me and Howard are going to buy that phone now.

Regards

Elizabeth

PS. Howard said you need to tell me your Skrpe account details if we are to talk.
Something tells me the lad wonโ€™t be too pleased that Howard will buy the most expensive iPhone he can with the lads money and then the video call canโ€™t take place for some reason.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:06 am

I am trying to figure out what the lad is up to with this other charity. I can see the direct appeal to help them, but why skim off from the Welcome Package? He could do that without anyone knowing once it arrives.....if it arrives.

The lad is backing off a bit here, offering up "only" $2000 to assist DAV.
You seem not to be understanding me I didn't say we will sacrifice the package I was asking your permission to help them with maybe about $2000 when the package arrives are you not understanding me?? I can't let these children die because of another charity foundation hope you now understand??
Rev F replies back in anger

I am NOT confused now. We raised money to assist you in your time of need. You are the one who pleaded with us for funds for your organization, and made NO mention of giving some of it away to others. This has nothing to do with whether the other group is deserving, it is EVERYTHING to do with the fact that what you are doing now is showing us the money was raised under false pretenses. We did not send money to you to give away to others.

I am going to be seeing some of our committee members later this morning for Bible study. In light of this matter, I will be asking them if we should freeze our package/delivery to you and find someone else worthy of supporting. You have misrepresented your emergency situation there by offering to give away what we worked so hard to send.

I am very upset by this.
The threat of the package not arriving might cause some anxiety for the lad, Let's hope so.

Wow, the lad can sure type fast when he is scared! Within minutes Rev F received this:
I plead for your forgiveness for bringing up such conversation I swear by the Lord's name we are not giving the donation the church made to us to anybody please forgive me we are not pretending in any way I just brought up the conversation for you to be writing to me the children all have been expecting this high value package please we don't want all the children to perish please understand with me Mr Francis I plead with in in God's name.
Sensing panic, Francis agrees to reconsider if the lad can
I am going to discuss this with the group today. What I suggest, if you are sincere, is to send me a video statement telling me exactly what you just wrote, i.e. that the money is for the Victory foundation, and yours alone. People will see your sincerity and we can then put this behind us.
As I sent that message a message from the charity's treasurer arrived pleading with me not to stop delivery.
Please sir forgive us and don't freeze the package which your prestigious ministry sent to us please the children are starving and dying please we are not sharing the package the Holy L*** church suffered to send to us please forgive us and don't freeze it we plead with you in God's name we don't know how the children will survive of the package is called off please
Then the lad made a huge mistake, which show he is running multiple scams at present. The recipient in Cameroon replied begging me not to stop delivery. Included in this is the line
Please she don't have any intentions of sharing the package
This is in total contradiction of the lad's earlier message asking for permission to give away $2000.

Then it gets interesting.........appended to this message from the package receiver is a message from Payment Director Brian Moynihan about a $12.5 million fund awaiting me! So this lad is running one of those scams and this one too and messed up sending me a message. (Note: just after posting this, the message from the receiver was copied to Rev F as though from the original lad, but it is still in the third person making it even more pathetic for the lad!)

This could be fun. If anyone has ideas how to exploit this further please let me know! We can hopefully mess with him on the original charity idea, the new DAV one and perhaps this million dollar payout.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:37 pm

As the parcel reaches it's final destination (Plog's Lomรฉ distribution center), Bernard Cumberbatch, manager, writes to the lad:
Dear Sir, Madam

I am pleased to inform you that your parcel has now reached our secure hub in Lomรฉ.

While we prepare your parcel for delivery, we ask your attention to the following: As the parcel is a HVP (High Value Parcel) we require that the recipient send us a government issued ID prior to delivery. At the moment of delivery, the same ID has to be shown to the driver, or else the parcel can not be released.

To avoid any delays, we also kindly request you to confirm the delivery address
Thank you in advance for you cooperation.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheerio,

Bernard Cumberbatch
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:21 pm

The lad is pleased the package is getting closer and he is pleading with Rev F not to freeze delivery. He says they don't have an appropriate camera.......but sends stock footage in place of an apology.

Francis wrote back:
I had Walter check on the package and it is in Togo, in western Africa, I believe he said. I told him not to stop it. Then I received an unacceptable video that is clearly not of your own creation. The fate of the delivery is now in your hands.
What you have sent is not acceptable.
It is purposely ambiguous to give him some hope.......or not.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:25 pm

This lad is a real dumb ass who is giving me every opportunity to find an excuse NOT to send money to the Victory charity. He is expecting money to pay for 2 expensive phones for the much vaunted video call.

Dear Mrs Elizabethโ€‹

Okay you bought a very nice phone and Little Elizabeth has been crying all day on her sick bed she has refused to speak to anybody the whole day she has even refused to eat the little food we have here she has pleaded that you get a phone for her as well when getting mine โ€œMadam Little Elizabeth is so much in love with you she has never expressed such love for meโ€‹

She has pleaded that you get the phones tomorrow and has asked me to send you and address in which the phones will be delivered to Iโ€™m so much afraid something will happen to her because she has refused to eat all day at the hearing that we wonโ€™t be having the video call tonight Little Elizabeth has expressed much love that she has never shown to me. Below is the Address the phones will be delivered to ;

Receivers name: Time Terngu Sundayโ€‹

Receivers Email:[email protected]

Town/province:Mustang-Bamenda

Street name:Rendezvous-vous Junction BP369

I donโ€™t think she can survive tomorrow without seeing you on a video call she has refused to speak to anyone even me she said if you canโ€™t get a phone for her while purchasing for me then you should ship the old one you where using along with the one you will be purchasing for me.

I will be waiting to hear from you so as to update her so she can eat somethingโ€‹

Alice Stevens (Victory Charity Foundation]

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:31 am

That receiver is the receiver for the church's package. Interesting..........

This lad sent Francis a note stating that tomorrow the Cameroonian people will send an apology video.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get this apology video to you as a matter of fact I have told our affliated in Cameron to get a video I will be forwarding to you by morning
This is strange because it was not the Cameroonian people who insulted the church but the lad himself. So, Francis wrote the following warning
NO. Your affiliates in Cameroon were not asked to create this, YOU were. You are NOT to forward a video they created, YOU are to make it yourself.

I am also expecting a personal appeal to the good Christian souls of the following people who organized the fundraising and shipping: Larissa, Emma, Sarah, Walter, John, Clayton, and Joseph. They went over and above normal selfless Christian kindness to make this happen in such a short time. Each of them has had their lives touched by pain and loss of cancer. Larissa especially lost her only daughter to this awful disease and your cause touched her heart beyond measure.

Anything else is unacceptable and will result in immediate suspension of delivery.
Strange that the lad who is supposed to apologise, delegates this task to others who did not cause the offence! Are the noble and heroic efforts of the church committee to be taken for granted by a half assed apology from a Cameroonian scammer? We await tomorrow's developments!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:04 am

Wow.....the lad is scared. Early today the lad wrote to Walter our shipping specialist begging him not to freeze the package due to the proposal to share the money with others. Walter, that kindly, old man who makes wooden reindeer for the church, replied out of character, in anger, having let the lad stew for hour and hours.
I have been busy with my wife today doing a series of medical appointments with her. She has a few heart issues and it was a day of tests etc which always tires us out. I am aware of your intention to divert funds away from the intended purpose. I am very tired right now and please understand that this is spoken in such a state of mind but your proposal disgusts me. You were the person who asked for help on short notice, stating that your needs were so great as to almost be beyond belief. My friends at the church rallied to your cause on short notice. Today, I received a message that you now wish to give away money despite begging for it just a few days ago.

My wife came to me to ask me what was wrong, and I told her "nothing". But that woman whom I have cherished for 50 yrs now saw something was wrong in my eyes and my heart, so I unburdened my concerns to her. She took my hands in hers and stared into my soul, telling me I was right. Your proposal is the work of the devil, stealing from those you promised to uphold and care for, to give to others. It is a breach of faith and trust.

So I tell you this madam, if I find a hint of any deviation from the intended purpose of our kindness, I will personally fly to Cameroon and rip the package from your associates hands and find another worthy cause.

On a day I should have been focused on my dear wife, you have entered my mind and tormented my soul with your "proposal".

I hope my meaning is clear.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:39 am

The lad sent a couple of videos which are supposed to be apologies. Sadly, they are not in English and the lad has superimposed words on the screen translating the words. Francis was angered that the lad is now having children apologise on their behalf in another language!
In my executive capacity as spiritual leader of the church of the H*** Lamb, I am asking you, Walter, to stop delivery of the package to Cameroon. Mrs S***** has failed to acknowledge our request, and has once again offered up rubbish in lieu of contrition. Repeated requests for her to apologise have been purposely ignored.

I will give her 24 hours to produce a proper apology video adhering to the guidelines she has received. If she complies we can activate the package again. If she refuses, we will find another recipient who will truly accept our kindness as the manifestation of Christ's love.

Mrs S****** I have grown weary of your repeated attempts to avoid sincere and heartfelt apologies to those who acted in Christ's name for you. You have 24 hours to comply. The fate of your children rests solely in your hands. Use your time wisely.
The lad must get busy. I will have PLOG notify her of the situation too.

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:28 am

Just when I was about to donate to the DAV the Victory charity decide I need to send them 2 phones for them to load Skye on and Little Elizabeth, on her deathbed, is refusing to eat until the phones are received. This is clearly more pressing than the donation to an orphanage in the USA where kids are dying at the rate of 100+ a day. So..
Dear Maria,

I am currently staying with my sister and keeping up with my emails is a little difficult. I wrote to you promising a donation and that is most certainly my intention. Since writing yesterday I have read some disturbing correspondence from the Victory Charity Foundation. A little girl (Elizabeth) I have taken a particular interest in helping is very, very sick. She is refusing to eat and may not last the day out. She has begged me to send her a mobile phone so we can have a video call before she dies.I am so very sorry but the money I was planning to send to you will have to be spent on financing the video call instead. I know you will understand given the fact the little girl may die soon. I WILL MAKE A SIZEABLE DONATION TO YOUR CHARITY but it will have to wait until I buy some phones and withdraw some more money from my savings when I get home from my sisters.

Elizabeth Doody
Something tells me Little Elizabeth will either die or make her dying wish to send money to DAV. Either way I donโ€™t think the lad is likely to be too happy at another delayed donation.

(UPDATE) Seems even the staff at DAV are not immune to the ghastly misfortunes which happen there. I got a piggie. From DAV and the (supposed) owner of the bank account has now writtenโ€ฆ
Good day Mrs Elizabeth

How are you doing today? And how is the family and friends I am Jeanne Patrice of the Disabled American veterans and Mrs Maria Anthony asked me to write to you to ask if you have made the donation you promised (wonder if she did that during or after her heart attack)

Mr Elizabeth we plead with you in the Lord โ€˜s name to please take a clear photography of the the donation slip and send for easy confirmation.

Mrs Maria is currently ill the common omicron Virus circulating has cut up with her and she has heart attack she lost almost 67 children last night about 40 due to starvation and the common omicron virus and on her sick bed she has pleaded that immediately you make the payment you should please take a clear photography of the donation receipt and send.

Regards

Jeanne Pa*rice

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:27 am

I love that phrase "Lost almost 67 children". Is that 66? 65? It seems to be a very precise number for something which is phrased as "almost".

Madam S, who is supposed to be in Sri Lanka (but isn't) sent the original video in a non English language, with a translation superimposed on the screen. It was rejected by the church. Specifications were sent to the lad so he would get it right the second time. Freezing delivery of the package seemed to work. The video was supposed to be at least 60 seconds, they sent 8. It too was rejected. Strangely, the Sri Lankan woman and the Cameroonian woman who are both supposed to be the lad, look nothing alike.

Now he explains what is going on.......once the package arrives, the lad will have all the electronic devices in hand to make the actual video. Now he has clued in without the video there will be no package. His whining, lying and fraudulent excuses are getting him nowhere. Now he promises to do it right........