Worlds worst orphanage - 12.000 orphans dead....and counting.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Worlds worst orphanage

Post by Bertje » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:03 am

With the delivery of the parcel suspended by the Sender, the lad receives this message from Plog
Dear sir, madam

We have an update about your parcel.

The parcel is currently stored in one of our secure storage facilities, while the Sender has put delivery On Hold.

The storage period has now been extended by 24 hours.

Please note: After this initial extension period additional fees will be charged. Failure to pay these fees will result in the parcel being disposed of.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Plog Customer Support

-= this message was automatically generated =-
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 pm

The apology video's that got sent to the Church (links to Youtube)

Video 1
Video 2

I am just posting these, Sparky was the one that got the lad to make them!

At least they are aware its a High Value Package that is(n't) on it's way to them
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:38 pm

It might be fun for the orphanage to put together a powerpoint presentation talking about each child who died, mentioning their name, favorite food, a fun quote from the child, and what that child hoped to become if they had lived. One page per child, please. The orphanage staff could sing a song over & over while the presentation plays through, such as "We are the World". A fitting tribute to the kids they offed, right?
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:26 am

Multiple messages to church members have gone unanswered for most of the day until late tonight. This way the lad can have a sleepless night as every lad truly wishes to experience!
After viewing the video, a decision has been made regarding the package. The church will vote on it after the committee members discuss the matter tomorrow. Rev F vows to advocate for the lad. Under the circumstances, the lad should feel pretty good.

I like the idea of the lad providing details of the deceased children. Once the lad sees the package is moving, we will hit him up for more!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:07 pm

The pathos continues...
...Little Elizabeth was very happy when she heard you bought a phone she asked me to tell you to take a photography of the phone and send so she can see and she has asked me to plead with you to send the phone tomorrow that she can’t wait to have you on a video call Mother Elizabeth little Elizabeth has pleaded with me to ask you to get $2000 gift card (Steam gift card,Google play card,iTunes card,Amazon card ) and package it with the phone and send tomorrow so that she would be treated(she needs proper treatment) which there is no money due to the plight and she has been waiting for the package from Holy Lamb church to arrive before she gets treated but it is taking it long and her life is at risk she can pass away anytime due to her sickness...

...send it along with the phone so that little Elizabeth can be treated her condition is so critical please help save her life😭😭😭😭 please​

She said she would have written it on a paper like she always does but she can’t even move her hand 😭😭😭and sent but she is badly sick no money to get her drugs and she is starving she therefore has pleaded that you purchase one of the mentioned gift card above or get an envelope as I have suggested ​ and attach it with the phone you bought along with the receipts and send it ​ tomorrow to the address below:
Poor Little Orphan Elizabeth seems quite adept at 'pleading' for gifts and donations despite her near death prognosis.

These additional demands are confusing Elizabeth. Phone or gift cards? When will she finally notice that the recipient address is in Africa rather than the USA and how will Elizabeth react? Why hasn't Elizabeth heard about what caused the delay to Francis's delivery? These things will be sorted out soon. Meanwhile...
Dear Alice,

Thank you for your email. I am delighted that Little Elizabeth was happy upon hearing the news about the our forthcoming video call. I certainly hope to send the phone tomorrow. I did ask you whether you needed two phones or not and I am still not certain if I need to buy the second phone or not. If you could let me know by tomorrow there is a good possibility I could buy the additional phone and send them both at the same time.

I was perturbed to hear how poorly Little Elizabeth is.  This so so sad and painful for me to read. As to whether I can send some gift cards to help pay for treatment, that is really dependent upon what you tell me regarding the phones. Your earliest response will help move things along.

I am astounded that you have yet to receive the donation from the church of the Holy Lamb. I was told this had been sent to you well over a week now. I will ask them why you haven't received the package as I am sure that they too will find the death rate and terrible conditions in your charity distressing. There must be some reason why things are moving slowly and I will try and find out for you

Elizabeth

PS. Howard took a photograph of the phone we bought
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts LOTS
Safari David Mark - Lagos/Yankari SSC
Sand Timer David Mark -3 years
Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:20 pm

The lad has introduced a new character to his scam, a doctor from Mount Vernon Hospital,LA, who is tending Little Orphan Elizabeth in her death bed. Unfortunately it has just drawn attention to Elizabeth that he must have supplied an incorrect address when he told me to send phones to Cameroon. The cheeky git also wants $8000 for medical bills.

He is also worried he hasn't heard from Francis lately. My latest reply to him below...
Dear Alice,

I wrapped the two phones in wrapping and started adding the address label. It was then I noticed you have made a very big error with the address to send the phones to. You must have given me the address of one of your other donors because the address you gave me is in Cameroon of all places! You have obviously made a mistake and I am desperate to get the phones to you asap. Please the sooner you correct this then the sooner we will be able to have the video call

As for Francis I will contact him in your behalf. I know he takes his duties of helping others very seriously and I expect devotion to all his other charitable works are the reason you haven't heard from him recently.

Regards

Elizabeth

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:05 pm

Yes, Francis is aware of things LOL He was just letting the lad sweat it out LOL

Poor little Elizabeth. What if her doctor made a video appeal for assistance? Surely that would help fund raise for her treatments? Maybe your Elizabeth could offer to contact Louisiana newspapers and tv stations to spread word of the needs these poor children have???

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed May 04, 2022 10:43 am

Elizabeth has had a enough of the nonsense about sending phones to Cameroon and is going to donate to the DAF instead. The lad also wants her to put pressure on Francis of the Holy church. No chance of that.
Dear Mr Okechukwu,

I have read your email and I am simply astounded by its contents. I know for a fact that Little Elizabeth is in the USA and how do I know this? Because her doctor (Michael Tedi) told me he is from Mount Cedars hospital, Los Angeles and he was treating her. I don’t know why on earth you are telling me that the address Alice gave me is correct.

Under the circumstances I have decided that unless you tell me where Little Elizabeth actually is I see no point in sending the phones as she won’t be able to make the video call anyway. I will give one of the phones as a birthday present to my nephew, get a refund on the other and donate to another orphanage who I know are based in the US (Disabled American Veterans).

As for me contacting Francis, I have no intention of doing this because of the reasons mentioned above. You will just have to sort it out with him.

Elizabeth Doody
(UPDATE) The lad sent me 4 similar emails (1 from Alice, 2 from Chiori and one from the LA doctor) all trying to persuade me to not sell the phones and to send them to Cameroon. Little Elizabeth finds this all rather traumatic.
Mrs Alice is so sad on hearing that you will be giving the phones out and Little Elizabeth has had a Heart attack on hearing this

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:51 pm

The lad is not happy as no money has arrived for his "worthy causes". The lad sent this heartwarming letter written supposedly by a sick young lady. This was sent for the Mother's Day Sunday Service by the lad as a gesture of kindness......oh, and by the way where is the parcel????? LOL

Imagemechanical keyboard sticky keys

Now Rev F is receiving some of the old style messages that 67 children died last night waiting for the package to be delivered. So, between the church leader, the retired PLOG employee, the active PLOG team, it will be only a few days till delivery once the lad confirms, again, and again, his i.d. and address.

But wait!!!! Is there hope here? The lad might be self baiting with the following line
Please do so I don't know how many will die today thou I don't pray but the plight is really increasing 😭😭😭 if they can't deliver it soon then they should direct me where the recipient will go and pick it up tomorrow please 😭😭😭
I wonder if the lad could meet a PLOG driver somewhere..........

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Tue May 10, 2022 11:17 pm

Oh, that's not just any sick young lady. That is Little Elizabeth, my namesake and would be adoptive daughter (though Francis wouldn't know this). Just be complimentary about her handwritten notes and you will receive lots of them where she will explain all about her wants and needs and how to get them to her. She has been bugging me for a Mac book and iPhone pro for ages now but delivery is difficult as she keeps flitting between Cameroon, the USA and Nigeria despite suffering a heart attack, refusing to eat until the electronic goodies reach her etc. I have also belatedly learned that her sister is suffering under the not so gentle touch of the DAV orphanage. If you thought Victory has a high death rate you wait until the DAV tell you their tales of woe.

Seriously,I think the lad is getting increasingly frustrated with Elizabeth and is targeting Francis again. Let's hope he (or his friend in Cameroon) is so desperate a little journey to the PLog is on the cards. Good luck.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed May 11, 2022 1:30 am

I think PLOG might just be the turning point for little Elizabeth. I just hope that nothing happens to interrupt the delivery.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed May 11, 2022 7:17 am

Plog received several concerned emails. Just this night, another 27 children died, and the parcel is still not planned for delivery. Wally, the ex-Plog employee has also contacted Plog (with the lad in CC) and asks for a speedy delivery.

Regrettably:
Bernard Cumberbatch, Plog Manager wrote: Dear mr, Wally
Dear mrs. Steve

thank you for the multiple emails you have send me. I am happy to address your concerns.

First of all, let me address the lead time of the parcel delivery. As you both are aware (I assume), the parcel initially was set for delivery in Sri Lanka. At the request of the Sender, the parcel's destination was changed to Cameroon. While we were happy to forward the parcel, you must understand that this is not simply a matter of putting the parcel on the next plane. Our logistic streams are planned meticulously and efficiently, taking into account several aspects, such as consolidation and fuel efficiency (I'm sure I don't have to explain this to you Wally , but I'm mentioning this for the benefit of mrs. Steve). The fact is that the parcel basically flew around the world, instead of it having a direct route to it's destination. This has not had beneficial effects on the delivery time.

Another aspect, which I had already briefly mentioned to mrs Steve before, is the fact that we have been having some server issues. Overnight, our IT-deparment has uncovered a serious security breach. To put it bluntly: it appears our servers have been hacked. Our IT department has taken the appropriate measures and the security issues has been mitigated. However, a massive amount of data has been lost, and our IT department is working on recovering the lost data. I would like to stress that the security of the parcel has never been compromised. It is securely stored in our secured Hub at the Libreville airport.

There is some bad news though. Because of the data lost, we are unable to plan any new deliveries for the forseeable future. Our IT department estimates they will need at least two weeks to restore the data. This means there will be another delay of at least two weeks. It goes without saying that we deeply regret this, but honestly, there is nothing we can do at the moment then to wait. Of course, the shipping fees will be reimbursed to you, Wally.

There is another option though. Today and tomorrow, I have two shipments going from Libreville to our Hub in Bata (Equatorial Guinea). If mrs. Steve or a representative would be able to pick up the parcel there, I could forward the parcel there, and it would be in the hands of the Recipient within two days. Any travel and accomodations expenses would be covered by us. This goes without saying.

Again, I am truly sorry for the current predicament, but I am sure we can work together to provide a reasonable solution.

Please, let me know if I should forward the parcel to Bata or if there is anything else I can do.

Cheerio

Bernard Cumberband
ETA
a near immeditate reply:
Dear Mr

Thanks for the reply it is so disappointing I don't know what else to do or say, this is very heart breaking, as we have no money to sponsor the recipient (representative) to travel to Bata(equitorial Guinea) but you stated that the travel of the representative (recipient) and expenses would be covered by you.

Please sir how can the representative get in touch with you as he Is ready to travel immediately to wait for the package there. And where exactly in Bata will the representative be.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards

Plog wrote: thank you for your reply.

I can understand your disappointment, and I would like to extend (again) my deepest apologies for the situation.

For logging purposes and to avoid miscommunication, please have your representative contact me at this very email address so I can discuss things with him directly. Meanwhile, I will make arrangements for the parcel to be forwarded to Bata in today's shipment.
Lad wrote: I got your message message it is well understood you asked a question if you should move the package to Bata for pick up, the answer is YES, you also stated that the any travels and accommodation expenses will be covered by you, my representative (recipient) is ready to travel now where is he to meet you? How will he get the travel fee and everything where in Bata is he to receive the package?.

I will be waiting to hear from you.
Plog wrote: Dear Mrs. Steve,

I have made arrangements for the parcel to be forwarded to Bata. The convoy will leave in about an hour and should arrive in Bata late tonight. 
Please have your representative contact me, so I can make arrangements for one of our drivers to meet him at his accommodations. The driver will also reimburse your representative (in cash) for any and all expenses, as stated before. Please make sure that your representative keeps a record of his expenses (invoices etc). This is very important, otherwise we won't be able to compensate them in full!. If you could give me an estimate of the costs you think your representative might incurr, I can make sure the driver has adequate funds available. Would you prefer local currency (CFA) or US dollars?

For the safety of our employees, we require that your representative is fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and is able to identify himself with an official ID. Please have your representative send me a copy of his vaccination card and ID prior to delivery, so we can make sure that everything is in order and delivery is not delayed unnecessarily.

I will be looking forward to hearing from your representative as soon as possible.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed May 11, 2022 11:00 am

The Representative wrote: Good day Mr Cumberband

How are you doing today? I am by name Pingu Saturday the representative (recipient) of the parce Mrs steve has asked me to contact you. Sir below are my questions :

1. Mrs Steve have stated that the package will be moved today and that you will take care of the travel and accommodation expenses sir here is my question I am currently in Bamenda where will I see you to proceed with the journey to Bata?

2. Where In Bata will I receive the package?

3. What will be needed for my travel to Bata (passports)

4. What I'd card will be needed for me to receive the package?

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Pingu Saturday
Plog wrote: Dear mr. Saturday,

thank you for your email. Please apologize for my short reply to your mail, but I am expected in a meeting in about 5 so I do not have much time to address your questions.

1. I will not be personally going to Bata. However, the parcel is on it's way as we speak and it will reach our Bata warehouse later tonight
2. Please let me know where you will be staying in Bata. I will have one of our drivers meet you there and deliver the parcel
3. I can not speak as to the requirements needed for travel. Please contact the local authorities. For the delivery however, you will need to send me (prior to delivery) your Covid-19 vaccination card and any government ID that bears your name and photo
4. See under 4.

cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed May 11, 2022 11:14 am

The lad has copied all Bertje's messages to Rev F hinting that some pocket money would be of great assistance right now. Rev F. wrote back offering words of encouragement to the lad in his quest, and also to show the church and its funds are presently engaged in another worthy cause.
Let us hope the lad has to borrow money for his journey!
Dear Madam:

I am sorry that your request to re-direct the package has had such an effect on things. However, the proposal to meet nearby does offer much hope. I know you and your people are resourceful and will make this work. I will make sure to pass this on to Walter for his insights.
Right now we are focused on helping a local family whose home is substandard. The father ran off to Costa Rica and left a wonderful young lady with small children in a house which is more of a shack. We are helping this lady out under the direction of congregation member Joseph who is a builder by trade. Please, if you have a moment, say a prayer for this lady and her children, and for our hard working volunteers, that God will guide them in their work.

I am pleased the package is almost there and that there is a resolution at hand. Please keep me updated.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed May 11, 2022 11:27 am

More emails are exchanged. The lad has come up with an estimated costs of around USD 1000, which Plog has approved.

The lad says he is in Bamenda, Cameroon. A trip to Bata will be around 800 km and a cool 14 hours drive. I am still waiting for a Vaccination card and an IP (previous IPS have been from around Yaoundé, that would still be a 500 km trip)

ETA
Latest IP is still Yaoundé, but we'll take it anyway!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Wed May 11, 2022 11:38 am

Well it looks like plog is going to be the lads only option if he wants his shiny things etc. Elizabeth has tried but just can't get delivery of said things to him.
Dear Alice,

You are shutting down the African orphanages! Why on earth are you doing that, I certainly never told you to do that. As I wrote earlier it is just not possible to get the Mac Book and iPhone sent to you in Nigeria by the time it is Little Elizabeth's birthday tomorrow. I wish it was different as I would love to wish Little Elizabeth a happy birthday in person and to see her sweet face. But I have been told by DHL amongst others that the lead time to deliver to Nigeria is high at the moment because of COVID affecting delivery times. What do you expect me to do in the circumstances? By the time they arrive you will have already left for the USA again.

Is there nothing you can do to get the equipment for the video call? After all if you can afford to close the African orphanages and move the children to the USA I would have thought you could use some of the money set aside for expatriation to use for the video call. What about an internet café? Do they have those where you are? Then when you return to the US I could have the Mac book and iPhone there waiting for you when you arrive.

Elizabeth

agnomen
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Apr 2012

Post by agnomen » Wed May 11, 2022 12:17 pm

Sorry but can't stop seeing this image :D

2022-
:pig2: x23

2012-2016
:pig2: x44; Black :pig2: x5; :mortar_board: x1; Easter 🥚 2013
1st bait :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :hourglass: :pig2: x21 "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong” "you wasted my time all this years, what a disappointing transaction" Oladimeji Bankole

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed May 11, 2022 12:23 pm

That was what I was thinking of when I changed his real name to Pingu for obfuscation reasons (it's kinda similar though)
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu May 12, 2022 2:00 am

I heard from Reverend F today that the package is almost there and that one of your associates is going to get it. The Lord be praised for bringing the resources together at just the right time. Safe journey to your friend. Francis says the parcel is nearby to your city. (surely a few hundred miles qualifies as "nearby"???)

I have a delicate matter to address though. The company should provide compensation to you for the inconvenience. Often, they offer straight dollar for dollar compensation for travel expenses, lodgings etc. That is fine, but I would advise you to ask about their Silver Plus Compensation. It not only covers expenses, but pays an additional 25% of the total for the inconvenience. Often the company will not mention this to save money, but if you ask for it, they have to provide it. In simple terms, if you spent $100 in travel expenses you would get $125 in compensation. You can also tell them I suggested this as a gift to your people for the troubles. (might as well feed the greed)

I forgot to answer your other recent question and that is that my wife is doing quite well. I pray it will continue! I also ask for blessings for you for asking after her in the midst of caring for so many children. God Bless You.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu May 12, 2022 7:06 am

Last night, both the woman from the orphanage, as her associate have contacted mr. Cumberband and begged him for money, as they were having a hard time raising the funds necessary for the roadtrip. They were told that no advances would be paid, but that they would receive full compensation at the time of delivery.

Tomorrow, they got some good news:
Good morning mr. Saturday

I hope you are well.

I just wanted to let you know that last night, the parcel has safely arrived at our regional Hub in Bata. Please let me know where in Bata you are staying, and I'll have a driver delivery the parcel directly to you. I will make sure the driver also has sufficient funds on him to compensate you for your expenses.

Please do not forget to send me your vaccination card. Without the card, we won't be able to deliver the parcel to you.

Cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu May 12, 2022 9:56 am

Two similar emails were received (along with a vaccination card! safari is GO!)
Good morning Mr Cumberband

How are you doing today? We have been finding it very difficult to get money for transportation to Bata, we are still searching thou, what will now be the situation now that the package is in Bata and I'm yet to be there? My representative will make it to Bata but I'm not sure of the day yet but it will be between now to Tuesday, as we are looking for money for transportation you have not told me anything about my silver plus compensation. my Questions are :

1. Will the Driver wait there for me now till hopefully Tuesday? I might be there before Tuesday but I don't know I just want to be sure as we Lost about 13 children last night.

2. The Driver hasn't emailed me yet please I think he should be in contact with me.

3. Are we not going to have the silver plus compensation?

Attached is my representative 's Covid 19 vaccination card.
Plog wrote: Dear Mr. Saturday,
Dear mrs Steve,

Please allow me to address your emails simultaneously.

Mr Saturday. Thank you for sending me your vaccination details. Everything seems to be in order, so we can continue the delivery process.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble arranging for your trip to Bata. Please take your time to make the necessary arrangements. Your parcel is securely stored at our facilities, and we are happy to extend the storage period. If you can make it to Bata somewhere before the end of next week, there will be no issues whatsoever. [....hopefully]

I will have one of my drivers contact you as soon as you have confirmed your date of arrival and your accommodations in Bata. The driver will meet you at your hotel to deliver the parcel and he will compensate you for your expenses. As for your compensation, I must extend my apologies to you. As mrs. Stevens correctly mentioned in her email, you do qualify for a Silver Plus compensation. I should have offered this to you of my own accord, but as my mind has been preoccupied with the recent hack and server-issues that I simply forgot. The Silver Plus compensation entitles you to an additional 25% of the actual expenses you have incurred. Based on the estimate of expenses that mr. Sunday provided, the Silver Plus compensation would amount to $ 1.250,00. Again, I apologise for not offering this to you sooner. 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

pete515
419 Eater is My Life
User Icons

Post by pete515 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:39 am

Brilliant stuff.

The lad(s) has been coming at me from a whole range of his characters urging I send them money. I suspect the lad is desperately looking for cash to finance the collection of his goodies. One of them states that I need to pay by Saturday as the ‘doctor’ is taking a holiday then and that is the cut off date. Signs are positive he is sold on the safari, let’s hope.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat May 14, 2022 11:28 pm

The lad is seeking funding from church members for his trip to Bata. However, he is meeting resistance from Rev F. who he thought was a pushover. Originally, my two characters would be good cop, bad cop. It just happened that the lad is now dealing with two "bad cops".
It appears the lad has a contact in Lagos and would like the package sent there instead of to Bata. The lad sent two letters about this, one saying the recipient traveled to Lagos to solicit funding. Rev F was not too pleased to read this.
I am also bewildered by the statement that the recipient travelled to a large city named Lagos in Nigeria to investigate funding for the delivery. I had to check some maps, and I see that journey is almost twice as long as to the city of Bata. How is it there is funding for such a journey but not for one half as far? That bewilders me. What I see is a foolish allocation of funds. If there is no money to travel to Bata, how can there be money to travel twice as far to Lagos looking for money? No doubt the lad will have an answer........

I did not wish to tell you this but I will. We have paid a considerable amount of money for shipping. We also received further costs to redirect the package from Sri Lanka to Cameroon. There are costs associated with HVP and we gladly bear them, but only for so long. When I read about frivolous trips in the wrong direction I wonder how many children died because of that foolishness. It is only fitting to blame the lad for at least some of the deaths at the orphanage!
His appeals travel money are falling on deaf ears.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun May 15, 2022 7:24 am

Meanwhile, the lad is sending the same email to Plog over and over. However, Bernard is on a Family getaway and won't get to his email until tomorrow.

I'm sure seeing an inbox full of the same email won't annoy him. The lad will receive a short email that a change of delivery address will have to be approved by the Sender.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sun May 15, 2022 1:37 pm

I've received several emails from the charity and the associate (that was to pick the parcel up) complaining that Bernard is not responding to them, and asking for the parcel to be redirected to Lagos, where mr. Saturday has travelled to (allegedly).

Bernard is not amused
Dear mr. Saturday
Dear mrs. Steve

Thank you for your many, many emails.

First of all, let me profusely apologize for having a personal life and not sitting behind my laptop 24/7 in Defcon 1 state, so I can respond to your emails the moment they arrive. As a family man, I tend to want to spend time with my family, which I do over the weekends. 

Secondly, I am confused as well. Mr. Saturday [oops, wrote this in the actual email too :D], IF you would have come to Bata I would of course have made myself available and would have made sure that the delivery of the parcel would have been swift and secure. However, you DIDN'T come to Bata, did you? My confusion lies in the following: I was told by mrs. Steve that you were able to "travel immediately", so I went out of my way to forward the Parcel to our facilities in Bata. Meanwhile, I am being bombarded with emails from you and mrs. Stevens begging me for money to enable you to travel. Now, mrs. Steve informs me that you have travelled to Lagos and wants me to forward the parcel there? I fail to understand how travel to Bata is cost prohibitive, yet traveling to Lagos (a much further distance) is no problem at all. Yes, I am confused as well.

Thirdly, and let me be totally clear here, you are NOT my customer. My customer is the Sender of the parcel. Of course, I will do my best to make sure that the parcel reaches you safely and securely and as soon as possible, but make no mistake, my obligation to render account is to mr. Donovan, not to you and not to mrs. Stevens. 

Fourtly, after the parcel was headed to Sri Lanka, then re-directed to Cameroon. Due to the server issues, I gave mrs Steve the option to wait for the server issues to be remedied, or have the parcel forwarded to Bata where it could be picked up by mr Saturday. The choice was made by mrs. Steve to have the parcel forwarded to Bata. And now, to my total surprise,  there is a request to AGAIN redirect the parcel. This time to to Lagos, Nigeria. I only wonder what the next request will be. The South Pole perhaps?

At any rate, such a request will only be awarded if it is done by the Sender and after paying the applicable surcharge. As I have not received any such request from mr. Donovan at this time, the parcel will stay at our Bata facility until the time is is collected or until the contractual storage time has expired (until May 20th), at which time the parcel will be destroyed in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.

To summarize: as instructions (by the Sender) to forward the parcel have not been received, the parcel will remain in Bata until it is picked up. If it is not picked next Friday, the parcel will be destroyed.

Have a nice evening.
Cheerio
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule