Seemore and Anna?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Seemore and Anna?

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:49 am

Yeah Seemore's a real whore dog.

After the re: Hello Dear - What a pleasent surprise... from Seemore, THIS was in his inbox this morning from Anna, another harvested email from our friends at SW.
Good day Seemore! I glad to see your letter. It's very nice that you appreciated my photos. How do you do??
Maybe I seem juvenile in my thinking, maybe it's the influence of my optimism, but I am who I am and there's nothing I can do about it, it's my nature. I've never tried online dating before, maybe I'm wrong but I think there's a lot of romance in it. I should probably tell you a little bit about me. I am 165 height and 51 kilograms. I received higher economic education at the State University of Kazakhstan.. But now I work as business lady. I have a small online clothing store.. I think I'm successful and making good money. I can fully support myself, but now I'm trying to save money. I have a small but very cozy apartment.. I really like Aktau, it's calm and very kind people here..
I have very good family and a very friendly parents. But they live in Nursultan and we meet not as often as I'd like.
What about you? Tell us more about your family? Do you see your family often? What else, I think Im an optimist of life because I can enjoy every moment of my life. I always try to see the beauty of this world and people no matter what. Like I said, I'm single now, I've never been married and haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I can't say that I am very picky about a man, social or monetary status is not important to me, the main thing that I was attracted to the man. You know, I'd be very interested in hear more about you and your hobbies. How you spent your free time?
Now I want to meet a man with whom I will be comfortable and not afraid to talk any topics. Share my desires and fears without flattery or falsehoods. I want a man to understand me and accept me for who I am. Do you think there should be a hierarchy in the family? I think it is important in a relation to treat each other with understanding. I think it's most important thing in a relationship. But I know we should take our time to know each other. Will you agree with me?
Can I ask you to write down your personal phone number? I wish I had this in my phone book to dare and press the call one day. I want to learn more about your lifestyle. Tell me about your achievements, priorities and life experience. By the way, Where do you live? Tell me more about yourself.
So, it's time to finish writing. I want to wish you a lot of joy today:) I beg you to send me your photo in the following letter.
With kisses, Anna from Aktau. I will glad to get a letter from you soon.
Anna claims to be from Kazakhstan, but her IP puts her in Yoshkar Ola (Ishkar Ola) RU, a city I have actually visited. The pics are ripped off from another Anna on Vkontakt (RU's FB) Oh the possibilities. :lol:

And some pics,
Attachments
IMG_0000211605399.jpg
IMG_0000211605399.jpg (94.95 KiB) Viewed 2260 times
IMG_0000211605395.jpg
IMG_0000211605395.jpg (147.39 KiB) Viewed 2260 times
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Seemore and Anna?

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:53 am

Seemore's scheduled email
Hello Anna,
Thank you for the photos you sent me. I can't believe such a beauty is writing to me with interest. I'm a lucky man!

I too run a successful business! How's that for coincidence or is it fate? I'm a very hands on operator so as you can imagine I keep quite busy. Do you model your own clothing line? You're so beautiful, I think you would be very successful at it.

I wish I had more time, but my assistant is pulling me back to work. He has been a real slave driver since my wife died 2 years ago, but Lenny is a good friend as well as partner and I really couldn't do it without him. I'm so busy, I rarely have time to be lonely except at night in my big, empty bed.

Well, off I go back to work. Please write again soon and maybe another photo or two to keep me smiling as I fall asleep to dream of you.

Have the sweetest of days Dear Anna,
Seemore
No Seemore pics yet. Make her ask again.

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:22 pm

And Anna is still eyeing my bait and she's a bit long winded today.
Hello Seemore. I like that our communication continues. I was very pleased to hear your compliments. You are a very gallant man.I really like to talk to you in e-mails. I beg you to send me your photo in the following letter. But I still don't know where you now? Is it a secret? Why don't you tell me where you live? I never before thought that communicating with a stranger via email could be so exciting. There is unique romanticism in our email conversation. Do you agree with me?
What else can I want to share with you about myself?. I think some of your questions sound like compliments. In fact, I never thought about the model or acting career. But I am pleased that you think that I could get it thank you. You are a real gentleman.As for my thoughts about relationships, I am sure that I need a man who could understand to me and give wise advice, when necessary. What you think, Can you be these man? Perhaps we are in a bit of a hurry and leave this topic until personal meeting and we will see how it happens? Anyway, I believe that there should be romanticism in a relationship. Also, I believe that it is very important to have a sexual connection in a relation. But I think it's worth being realistic, personally I don't want pen-pal sex, it seems weird to me. It will probably be more easier for us to talk when we get to know each other better and I think this kind of action has to happen in reality, otherwise it doesn't make much sense. I am not afraid of difficulties and changes, but only time will show what will happen in the future. I like to communicate with you, I feel that in our communication there is something exotic, fascinating. I would like to hope that our communication now to become a starting point in our relations in the future.
Maybe I'm naive, but I hope you enjoy communicating with me via email, And I hope that it will continue. I hope that you have found my email and photos interesting, and I will see your comments for me and response.
I haven't decided where I'm gonna start my new life. It depends on so many factors. It depends on the size of my piggy bank, and frankly I'd like to have a decent man near me for good start. But it is equally important to have mutual understanding and cohesion. I want to get to know you better and understand how suitable we are, analyze our future prospects this is not easy to do with the help of messages, and it would be great to meet each other once. What do you think? Can it happen in near future? If it comes to that, you can go to me in. I think it's is the right way if we decide to meet one day. By the way, can I ask you something? How has Covid-19 affected your financial situation? In your country also lockdown?
Well, I noticed that I wrote you a big email, it's time to finish. Anna
I am sending you photos from my last photo shoot.
Contradiction much? Never thought about modeling, but here's some pcs from my last photo shoot? :lol:
As I said in the Brenda thread these girls ALMOST sound real and if they weren't using stolen pics would be believable. With ONE major misstep this time. NO REAL FSU GIRL would EVER mention sex in any context with a man she isn't already intimate with, let alone one she's aonly shared a few emails with.

Anyway, let the dance of delay begin.
Seemore writes (to be sent later in the day
Hello my sweet Anna! I was SO, SO happy to find your letter and pics today. You make it very difficult to concentrate on my work. I find myself daydreaming about us often these days and my staff has begun to notice it. My faithful partner and assistant, Lenny told me I smile a lot lately, but he still scolds me for drifting off during meetings. But Anna, I can't get that photo of you in the pink swimsuit out of my mind. You look like an angel, maybe God sent you to me? I fear you have enchanted me my Dear.

I do wholeheartedly agree that our emails are very interesting and yes, I think this is a romantic way to be acquainted with someone. I hope it will continue toward a successful union for us. I must tell you that I haven't felt like this about any woman since my beloved Linda passed away so please forgive me if I fumble about a bit as I relearn how to talk to a love interest and hopefully how to be near a beauty like you every day and especially at night.

Since you found my profile at the site, you really know a lot about me already and I put the few pics I have there as well as my biometrics. Did you forget where I said I lived? But, I will try to send you some pics soon. I'm not very competent with these electronic gadgets so I'll have to ask my computer whiz at the office to help me with that. Soon my Sweet Anna, soon, I promise.

And finally, lockdowns. Thank you for asking and for your kind concern, Dear. They were relaxed almost completely here, but my staff and cast and crew are tested weekly to catch anything early. We are all very careful about who we interact with outside of the company to be sure we all stay well and can continue our work.

And speaking of work, I must get to it before Lenny scolds me for being late to our afternoon progress meeting, again.

Yours with sweet thoughts,
Seemore
Don't worry kiddies, all the love mush is for show. Its not real.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:18 pm

The latest from Anna who's as sweet as Tupelo honey. What an angel! :twisted:
Good day Seemore.
I am happy to receive your emails, every time I read your letter, I understand that I get to know you better. This is the reason I sent you my first message. I really want to get to know you better, I want to know about all aspects of your daily life. I understand that you are probably my man, (UHUH, here we go...) I understand that I can trust you all my emotions and thoughts. Today I would like to talk with you about the prospects and plans of our relationship. At this moment it's a long-distance relationship, but I'm hope that this can give good results, personally I would be happy about this. It is very important to me how I feel about you. Do you like to dream? (Oh, if you only knew lol) I am sure that we should always dream about something, someone who lives without a dream can not be happy.
In any case, if you want to visit me, I will be happy to see you as a guest. It is important for me to have a warm and tender relationship in a married. I favor fall asleep next to my man, in the same bed, under the same plaid. It is very important for me to touch each other before bedtime, but I don't want falling asleep in an embrace, the body needs to relax and get a lot of O2. (No problem honey. You roll over and your stud, Seemore will spoon ya) :twisted: Happiness and success are not just about money, for me, happiness and success is a balanced state of mind and soul. You can be sure that these are only pleasant emotions, but sometimes vulgar fantasies and thoughts arise in my head.
In any case, I want our nights to be full of passion. I am glad that I can tell you about my innermost desires.
Think I should share this with you. I will always want to talk with you without hesitation and honestly. I want to tell you so much that it's even surprising for myself.
It may be boring for you to read my messages, but I don't see any other way to tell you everything about me that I want to tell you.
It seems that I have told a whole novella for you again, I will not burden you with my babble. Write to me soon, I will be wait. Passionate kisses, your Anna.
P.S.
PS is more modeling (even tho she's never modeled) pics, but apparently she lost her swimsuit.
I'll say it again, these girls are good. If you didn't know what to look for...like more pillow talk. Not from a real girl.
And no repeated request for pics this. Did she forget?

And from our lover boy, Seemore...
Scheduled for Monday morning. Lets see if she gets twitchy for news. :mrgreen:
Good morning my beautiful Angel.
Please forgive me for the sudden absence. My daughter and her husband decided to take a romantic weekend out of town and I was given the happy task of entertaining my granddaughter. So instead of sitting at home I took her to the lakeside cabin where we camped out in the yard. Oh, just wait till you see it honey! You won't ever want to leave. The cabin is very secluded and fully powered by solar electricity and there is no phone or internet service there. I had it built this way for the simple reason that this is intended to be my (our?) place for peace and quiet so I am disconnected from the world until I return home.

We had a wonderful time cooking hotdogs on the fire and later toasted marshmallows to make s'mores, with the frogs and crickets singing their songs and the waves gently lapping on the shore, in the dark. Its quite literally heaven on earth. The only thing missing is you, love. Even in that beautiful place I could never pull my mind very far from thoughts of you.

Please tell me how your weekend was. Did you visit friends, or go to some peaceful place for contemplation? I wait eagerly to read about it.

Rest assured that my beautiful Anna is always in my thoughts. Its true! I can barely think of anything else except what a life with you in it would be like. Do I dream? Yes, I dream of you all night and all day, I can hardly function at the office. Lenny comes into my office and he knows right away. "looking at her pics again, Seemore?" I just laugh and say "of course, who else could capture my heart like this?"
I so miss the tenderness and affection I once shared and now that place in my heart I thought was empty and dead is filled with warmth and beating once more. I agree completely that a marriage should be filled with tenderness, I couldn't marry you without it. I wish for my wife to be my best friend and confidant not a lover only.
When I read your words "my man" my heart leaped for joy and its still soaring in the clouds even now. I want to hear you whisper it in my ear every night and every morning, my sweet, beautiful, sexy woman.
Love, you are anything BUT boring to me. Please don't stop writing from that beautiful heart of yours. You make me feel like a young lion again. My heart is in your hands now, I only hope you won't break it.

Thank you for the Lotto ticket, but the deadline to confirm had already passed by before I returned home this morning. It was a lovely gesture and I feel special because you were thinking of me.

I'm sorry I can't write you a novela of my own, my love, but duty calls and Lenny is frantically gesturing at me to go to the weekly production meeting. Since I own half the company I suppose I should go.

Until next time my Angel. I wait anxiously for your next letter.

Many kisses,
Your Seemore
Last edited by Capt. Caveman on Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:53 pm

And heeeeere's the pitch......
Good day. I want to make you a surprise. I registered lottery tickets to your email and name. Sometimes message from the lottery company comes to the junk folder. So be sure to check the folder spam for the presence of a e-mail from the lotto. Please do not miss this message. In my opinion, the only thing that doesn't work is not playing, and I love the sense of excitement I get from playing the lottery. Of course, I always remain a realist, but I have won more than thousand euros several times, but this happens no more than 1-2 times a year. Sometimes emails from the lottery come in spam. If there are no messages in your inbox, it is likely that your email from Lotto has gone to spam. I do not know how you will treat my surprise and I thought it would be an great idea I hope that you will be glad to accept my gift. It seems for me it is time to go.
I kiss you on the lips and hug you tightly Your Anna.
Oh yeah, I'll be keeping an eye out for it my love. :twisted:

Captain's log...

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thursten3rd » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:14 pm

Hey, that's MY woman! ...Circa about 10 years ago.

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:55 pm

Removed full quote of the previous post to keep things tidy. No need for the repetition. Think of this as a conversation. - bware419ers

She's been waiting for her right man to come around is all. She's gonna have to prove her love and devotion soon with some spicy pics or Seemore might get bored. :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:27 am

WOW! How lucky can a guy get? First he finds his one true love then she gifts him with a winning lotto ticket. $452,369 USD!
Even a self made millionaire like Seemore can't pass this up. :lol:
Good day Seemore.
I have amazing news for you. I checked tickets that buy few days ago. I saw that one of the tickets that I buy for you is win. Have you ever seen it?? I will send you a site link so that you can make sure of everything and start making our withdraw.
https://eloto.kz/check?form=check&name= ... r=24555437
457369 USD!!!!!
Anna
She must be worried about not getting to share the good fortune with Seemore. He's been silent all weekend.

6 minutes before the fantastic lotto news...
Warm Greeting Seemore! How are you doing? I wrote you a letter a few days ago, but never received an answer. Have you read my letter? You did not answer my letter, and honestly, I can not find a reason for this. Maybe you are not interesting to speak with me? I don’t know why you didn’t answer. Maybe you are not interested in keeping in touch? I think we could continue to talk to each other. Let's continue write each other and see what happens. I want you to be honest with me and tell me what you think. I just want to understand our future prospects. If you are not interested in continuing to speak with me, just tell me about it. I'll understand everything. I will be happy to see your message. I wish you a good day and a great mood. Your friend Anna.
Got another Barbie swimsuit pic this time. :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:59 am

Ok, this one looks like its going to be a lotto scam now. Got the email from the lotto agent as well as the lovely Anna.
Good day Seemore. By the way, I wanted to ask you, did you get my present?
Maybe I am too prudent, or not impulsive enough, to decide on our personal meeting right now. Don't get me wrong, I like you, I really like you and I want to get to know you more with each new day. I the way you think and reason. Sometimes I feel that I hear your pleasant voice when I see your letter. Of course, I understand that these may be naive hopes and in fact your voice is completely different in reality. The sound of your voice is not important to me, the meaning of the words you said is much more important to me. You know, I don't see the problem with you being a father. I think it's great that you already have experience in parenting. I don't think it can be a problem for our acquaintances.I try to catch every line in your letters. I understand that my thoughts about your words may lead to different conclusions, which and that's probably why I sometimes forget what else I wanted to write for you and am a little inattentive. What I want to say, my fantasies and thoughts about us make me a little distracted. I am sure that the greatest happiness and the most desirable thing for me is to find a man who thinks the same way as me. I think that we are different, but at the same time we are similar in the most important thing for me. A wise man once said that opposites attract each other, like Yin and Yang... And I am sure that this rule works for us now. I like your your attitude towards me and character, I really can't find the right words to correctly describe what I feel. It's is a warm, gentle feelings, and at the same time I feel a strong excitement in my body. Of course, I have fears that my feelings towards you have grown quickly, that I just came up with the perfect man for myself, but despite these inner barriers, I try to enjoy what is happening between us right now.
I like to think and dream about us, about our future, our first meeting, for some reason I imagine that it will be at airport. The most important circumstance for our story would when we see eyes each other.
The most important thing here proximity to each other, the possibility to try to exist together. Its important, many couples break up because of neighboring problems. I want to believe that we will compatible and we will not have problem. I want to feel how is waking up with you, I hope that in our future there will be many sweet nights together. I want to be open and honest with you. I do not want to just dreams and fantasies and I trust that your letters are as sincere as mine.
I'll be wait, write to me. Sweet kiss, Anna.
P.S. In the third photo, I and my mother.
And from Seemore:
Anna my dear sweet Angel. I truly believe our God sent you to me. I have so much joy in my heart these days. Everyone at the office has noticed the change in my demeanor. I'm always friendly and happy, but my close friends, especially Lenny, say it looks like I'm overflowing with happiness and joy. And I am my Love, I am. You my dear are making it very difficult to focus on my work and with every new letter from I want to jump on a plane and fly to your city. I will lift you off your feet and smother you in kisses. Your gift, yes, its amazing that we won the first time. Not only will it pay for all your immigration, but an amazing honeymoon trip to anywhere you want to go for as long as you want to travel with me. I think I have an email from the agent, but I've never done anything like this before so I'm not sure how to proceed with this. But fear not my Love, with help I shall see it through to the end. I'll be honest with my love, I feel like I've known you forever. You have such a beautiful character, I think you will be a wonderful wife to me and mother of our children. That is my waking dream, my fantasy and soon I hope, our reality. Your mother looks like a very pleasant woman, she must love you very much and is proud of your accomplishments with your business. I know how hard it is to start a business, not to mention have success in it. You have my respect and admiration for that.

Ok my Love, I wish I had more time, but Lenny is trying to drag me out of my office to discuss some matters. I'll write again soon.

All my love and many passionate kisses,
Your Seemore

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:05 am

Now I'm wondering if the following should be a new thread. This romance scam appears to be the set up for a lotto scam. In case you're just joining in, My one true love, Anna had registered me in a lottery and miraculously I won! 453,000 USD! :lol:

From the agent:
[email protected] <[email protected]>
5:47 AM (15 hours ago)
to me

Good day. My name is Ruslan Sabyrov. I was assigned your personal Manager in the company JSC E-Lotto. We inform you that you have a positive balance in your wallet on our company website www.eloto.kz, and now to receive funds, you need to register as a winner. You can still necessary information in your personal account on our website or send the information in a letter to me by item. NOTE! I must notify you that all necessary information must be provided no later than 10 business days after receiving the notification or status will be changed to unclaimed and the funds will be withheld in favor of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing our company.
Yours faithfully, Ruslan Sabyrov.
JSC E-Lotto KZ.
+77 272 58 3177
FYI - Country code 77 is in fact Kazakhstan.

The response will of course be something like, AWESOME, what do I do now?

Something like this.
Good day Mr Sobrav,My fiance, Anna told me the great news.  Thank you for reaching out to me.  I'm very excited about this and can't wait to use the funds to take her on an around the world cruise for our honeymoon.  Unless she wants to do something, you know how our girls can be sometimes, I'm sure.  So it seems I've won a somewhat large sum of money, not that its all that much to me, I'm already quite wealthy, but she gifted the ticket to me from a pure heart. But to be honest I have no idea how to collect it, especially since I'm in America and if I understand correctly, the lottery is in Kazakhstan.  I suppose I could send this to my attorneys for them to handle, since they're much more familiar with international affairs than I am.  What do you think, would that be better for all concerned?  Please advise me how to proceed and I will get to work on it immediately.  I have a beautiful woman counting on me and I shall not disappoint her.

Respectfully,
Seemore Hyney

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:39 am

Well SOMEONE seems anxious to get this lottery collected. lol But she quickly changes gears.
Again, no real FSU girl would ever talk about sex with a man she has yet to meet F2F. Anna gets quite explicit this time so be warned.

WARNING contains some fairly explicit content ... NSFW OR TENDER EYES.

From ANNA

Hi Seemore. Why don't you read my letters? Look! Your ticket won. https://eloto.kz/check?form=check&name= ... r=24555437 I told you that the money in your personal account in the lotto! I have no access to your personal account if you have lost your username and password go to https://eloto.kz/recovery and make a request for password restoring if you cant login! When you enter your personal account, you will only need to click to "withdraw" button. When I gave you a ticket, it became your ticket. I have no access to him, why don't you understand this?I'm sorry that I'm writing to you only now. There is special romance in our e-mail conversation
I very need touch you. First time see your eyes and first time hear your voice. I imagine how we meet in airport. You stay with a bouquet of beautiful flowers and I am with eyes shining with happiness. I think that we will forever remember this day and we will uniquely make our first together photo. I would really like it to befall tomorrow, but you have to be lifelike. In any case, we must to plan everything carefully to avoid any possible bad things. Happily, we have enough time to think about everything and make a good solution. I think that we have many common fantasies and wishes. But we can't do it now, because there is a long distance between us. I have passionate desires, but I can't and don't want to afford casual intimacy. In my life, intimacy was only when I was in a relationship, so my pussy missed a strong cock. I share with you my wishes and fantasies with you, because I haven't sex for a long time, and lately thoughts about sex are visiting appearing in my head. I am convinced that foreplay can be just as exciting as the process itself. I love kisses on my neck, It's really excites me. As you hold me by my head and your lips slide over my neck. I hope that you know how to give pleasure to a woman with a kiss. Will you run your tongue up my neck? When I think about it, I feel my nipples sprout. My nipples also a very sensitive place to me. I like when a man know how kiss nipples, wrapping it around my tongue and biting slightly. I think this is the perfect start for sex. I really look forward to the moment when I can kiss you back. Do you want it? I want it. After all, every time a kiss creates a reflection of all the emotions of each other. Whether it's a gentle kiss in public or a passionate kiss at home alone.
I need to have an idea of how to give you the max pleasure, so that when we have the real prospects to meet. We must continue to communicate and become closer every day. What do you think about my idea?
In end of my letter, I want to tell you that communicating with you, I was able to cope my embarrassment and told you all. I hope you will appreciate my thoughts.
Kiss, Anna
P.S. I'll be waiting, write to me.

From SEEMORE:

My sweet Anna, Thanks for the guidance for the lottery, but I've already contacted the account manager and am waiting for his response. I'm sure it will all be resolved soon. My love, I also greatly desire to touch you, to feel you tremble with my touch, my kisses, my caresses as I kiss every square inch of your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. I will be sure to give special attention to many spots on that journey. I think we will thoroughly enjoy exploring each other's bodies. I promise you Darling that you will not regret waiting for me. I am very strong and vigorous even at my age so I have confidence I will fully satisfy you my dear. I know many ways to give a woman pleasure with my lips, my tongue and also my fingers. Its been a long time for me also, Love, but some things you don't forget. I will listen to your sighs of pleasure and your passionate moanings as I make love to you in many ways. I will search out your secret places and unlock levels of pleasure you have never known before. You will experience so many new pleasures you'll feel like a virgin on her wedding night with me. I hope you will sleep nude with me my love so that I can enjoy your body any time in the night if I wake up and want you. And to spoon you in the morning to begin our day with great positive energy. I'm very anxious to consummate our love when we finally meet. I like it very much that you seem to be a woman of high passion and not afraid to say what you like your man to do to you. I want you to know that I receive a lot of pleasure and satisfaction in giving my woman the maximum pleasure possible. If I can make you cry out, even scream from pleasure it enhances my own. After that, pleasing me will be a simple thing, but most of all, its the heart to heart connection we share that means the most to me. Flowers? My darling you will not be able to find space for all the flowers I will give you.

Well my love I think I need to take a cold shower now, I am so aroused. I wait eagerly for your email, My Angel.

Until then,
Your Seemore

Seemore might start pushing for some spicier pics to see just what he's going to give all that pleasure to. Too bad all she has are stolen pics from a model on VK. :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:37 pm

Our intrepid lover Seemore is a bit confused here. It seems his sweet Anna has a split personality in her latest email or she's sweet AND sour.

ANNA:

Hello Seemore. I'm now rereading your answer again and I feel every word you have written. It makes me feel as if you are now with me together. Thank you for complimenting my figure. I'm glad to hear it from you, although I believe that my body is far from perfect. It's nice that you appreciate it.
My sweet, I want to get on a plane as soon as possible and fly to you. But first we need to pick up our money and nothing else can stop me fly to you after that. My love Seemore and I'll never get tired of saying it. I very much want that next weekend we already fell asleep and woke up in our bed together. I'll make you Breakfast, and we'll live like a normal happy family. We will start a new life, and we will never be separated again. Do you think you can make the payment of our money by this time? I would like to start planning our meeting, but we need to do everything you need to get the money while I am here.
Today was another difficult day for me, because you weren't around. Today I woke up in a good mood, because we have very little left and we will be together. I know I'll be safe with you, and you'll never leave me. I'll do the same for you. I will always be there for you in sorrow and in joy. I know there will be difficulties and misunderstandings ahead of us, but we can get through them by remembering how much we love each other. I love you very much and appreciate you. There is no more important person to me than you. My love Seemore, now I don't belong to myself. I can share with you about all my secrets desires.
I gave you all of me and now my heart is in your hands, so be careful with it and don't break it. I promise you that I will be attentive to you and sensitive to your feelings. I will always take care of you, your emotional state and your physical health. I will always take care of your heart and treat it like a glass slipper that I will be afraid to break. My love Seemore, ha all this time I've become so attached to you that I can't see my life without you anymore. You are my mania, you are my addiction! I miss you madly and I'm very lonely without you. I am very angry at the fate that is taking away our happy moments and days. This should be our time, which we should not have given to solving problems. It seems that fate itself made a gift. This is something not probable, I still do not believe my eyes We won 457369 USD, I will put this photo in the frame on the wall of our together house! Tell me how do things go with our money? Have you already issued a payment? I still cannot believe in such a huge luck! (and....switch) Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? I thought we could work it out together, and now you're talking to me like that. You think you're the smartest and I don't get your idea? I got this! You know I'm the one who bought this ticket for you, and now you've decided to rob me of my money. I won't have that kind of attitude towards me. That's at least not fair to me. You can't imagine how ashamed I am right now for confiding in you. I had no idea you were such a greedy man. I'm really hurting right now, hurting for my levity towards you. It pains me for the unwarranted trust. I still trust you, but increasingly I think I'm doing it for nothing. What's going on with you, can you explain it to me? Why did you go from being a nice intelligent man to a completely different person. How is that possible? You've been playing me this whole time? What's your problem?
Sorry, I must finish my answer now. Have a good day! I hope to hear news about our money! Kisses for my dear Seemore. Yours Anna.
P.S. Even more kisses to you.
(and back to a sweet ending)

Seemore needs more coffee before formulating a response and writing the next "how does this work email to the money manager.

Any suggestions folks?

Ok, coffee done and chores around the RL cabin. Time for my sexy witch to get a spanking.

WARNING CONTAINS SOME RATHER EXPICIT LANGUAGE

From Seemore:
Good morning my confused, but nonetheless sweet Angel. Or maybe its me that's confused. I enjoyed reading your email Babe, until you started ranting like a mad woman. No, on second thought, I think it is you that is confused here, my love. I told you in our early emails that I was a successful businessman, did I not? Well, let me spell it out for you my dear. I am in a partnership with my dear friend Lenny in a wildly successful and very busy film production company and a modeling agency that I own outright. My net worth is almost 50000000$ Yes you read it correctly, love, nearly fifty MILLION usd. This concern over a mere 450000$ is laughable. So to answer your very rude rantings. No, I do not want the money, why would I? I already have more than I know what to do with. I intended to give it to you as a wedding gift so you could invest in your online shop and really get things going so you wouldn't need a rich sugar daddy, but it seems to me that all you want is to get your hands on some pocket money, yes its just chump change as we say in America. So perhaps, my sweet angelic, bride to be, you could exercise a little patience while I muddle through this silly lotto claim. I told you I put my attorneys who are experienced in Intl. finance on the job. As soon as they finish the processing you will have your gift, now a bit early to maybe calm you down. Then I'll see if you truly do love me. Ok, I'm done with my own rant now. I'm sorry, my love, but it hurt me a lot that you even think me a thief. Ok, now I really mean it, done. How was your day sweetheart? Did you do anything interesting? Maybe visit with some of your girlfriends? A beautiful young woman like you likely has many friends to visit with. You cannot imagine how empty this big house feels without you in it. You told me your pussy needs a strong cock, well my love I want to take that hungry pussy of yours in every room in this house and there are many rooms. Then I'll take you out to the garage and then the barns to properly "christen" them. It might take a couple weeks to complete that quest, maybe three or four. Then I'll take you to the cabin and after we make love in all those rooms, the boathouse and garages... Do you get the picture my love? Are ready for that much sex? I'm a hungry and virile man, my sweet sexy angel. Can you handle me? I hope you can, because I have not been with a woman since before my beloved wife died. Even when she began to be ill, she would not refuse me. But I miss a woman's touch so much and now you have come into my life. I'm a blessed man. I have been doing a little research (well actually my secretary has) and it appears we have some paperwork to complete to bring you here to America. Do you know what to do about it? I think its called a fiance visa. I can't wait to hold you in my arms, both of us naked and trembling with our desire. Soon my love, soon! Well my angel, I still have much work to do, even though its a Saturday. I didn't become a multimillionaire by sitting on my ass or working on my tan you know.

Write to me soon my beloved Anna!
All my love and many sweet kisses (you can choose where those kisses land, WINK)
Your loving Seemore
Last edited by Capt. Caveman on Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:09 pm

New email from the money guy on the 9th and a delayed response creating even more delays from Seemore.

Ruslan Sabyrov
Jun 9, 2022, 5:08 AM (1 day ago)
to me

Hello. Thank you for answer. Let me explain everything to you again. I wrote to you because 2 lottery tickets were presented to your email address. One ticket turned out to be a winning one, but in order to register the winnings, I asked you for some information that is needed to issue a winner's certificate and register your winnings. The contact information of the giver of your tickets is registered:Anna - email, drawdate:2022-05-06, winning ticket number (s):18, 59, 13, 4, 68, 38, 47, 15, 55, 31. You can find out more information about lotto tickets and current sweepstakes on our company's website in your personal account. The information provided by you as processing for the transaction of your winnings is completely confidential and in accordance with the Law of Kazakhstan of 27.08.2016 No. 152 of the Law "On Personal Data" in the account and for the purposes defined by the company's privacy policy. Our company confirms that the information provided by you is confidential and cannot be shared with third parties. The company assures that after receiving your winnings, personal information will be fully protected in accordance with the Law of Kazakhstan "On Personal Data". First of all, you need to provide information to register in our system as a winner and issue a winner's certificate. You can do it yourself, in your personal account on our company's website in the "Wallet" section, you need to select the Withdrawal-Method-Bank Cheque tab and specify your full name and residential address. As an alternative, I can offer you to fill out this information and send it to me in a return letter. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.

Requested information:
Full Name:
Date Of Birth:
Registered Address:
Cell phone number:

Yours faithfully, Ruslan Sabyrov.
JSC "E-Lotto KZ" Fiduciary agent.
+77 272 58 3177
[email protected]

And Seemore replies:

Dear Mr Rushland,
Apologies for overlooking your email from June 9th, but its simply a madhouse here at the studio at the moment. Thank you so much for the informations. I will compile the required data immediately and forward it to you. I truly appreciate your rules about sharing informations from your winners. My Intl. finance attorneys are cautioning me about international scams, but I believe they are mostly out of Africa and of course my lovely fiance Anna would never involve me with a bunch of scoundrels like them so I think I will choose to trust and move forward with this transaction as quickly as possible. I need to tell you that I'm not very proficient with the internet and I need help from my computer guy, what's it called, ah yes, IT Tech, that's it, to show me how to do most things other than checking email. Unfortunately he's eloped with one of our models and has yet to return from their honeymoon. I authorized the studio to present them with a gift of 2 weeks in Hawaii, so he should return sometime next week. I hope the poor boy can still walk or even think by then, his new bride is quite a looker and as vigorous a girl as we've ever had on contract here. Ok, I will get busy with the informations you need and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Seemore Hyney

Seemore FINALLY called his Atty. Ruslan will receive the following.............Monday morning.

Good day Mr Rushman, I'm Marcus Dewey an attorney representing Mr Seemore Hyney who recently received a notification that he won your lottery in the sum of 467369 USD. (Its actually 457369, will they notice the extra 10k?) Our law office will be handling the processing of this payout claim, please forward all correspondence to this email account. I want to be sure we cover all the bases so if you indulge me, please send me the information you require to complete this payout transaction. I will do all I can to bring this matter to a speedy conclusion. Thank you for your swift attention.

Best regards,
Marcus Dewey Atty at Law
Law Offices of Dewey & Howe
3163 Mesa Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-406-3592

FYI: I found a Random Address Generator that lets you select Country, State (US) and City. It even gives you fake PH#s for LL and Mobile which either go to voicemail or "Cannot complete the call as dialed", ect.
https://www.fakepersongenerator.com/Ran ... te_address.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Well Anna & the lotto agent twigged after being told to deal with the lawyer.

So..............enter Lenn* O. after the usual, "re: Hello, what a pleasant surprise" opener
Hi Lenny! I joyful get your response. How do you do??
Maybe I seem juvenile in my thinking, maybe it's the influence of my optimism, but I am who I am and there's nothing I can do about it, it's my nature. I've never tried online dating before, maybe I'm wrong but I think there's a lot of romance in it. I should probably tell you a little bit about me. I am 165 height and 51 kilograms. I received higher economic education at the State University of Kazakhstan.. But now I work as business lady. I have a small online clothing store.. I'm successful woman and earn good money. I can fully support myself, but now I'm trying to save money. I have a small but very cozy apartment.. I really like Aktau, it's calm and very kind people here..
I have very good family and a very friendly parents. But they live in Nursultan and we meet not as often as I'd like.
What about you? Tell us more about your family? Do you see your family often? What else, I think Im an optimist because I can have fun every moment of my life. I always try to see the beauty of this world and people no matter what. Like I said, I'm single now, I've never been married and haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I can't say that I am very picky about a man, social or monetary status is not important to me, the main thing that I was attracted to the man. You know, I'd be very interested in hear more about you and your hobbies. How you spent your free time?
Now I want to meet a man with whom I will be comfortable and not afraid to discuss any subjects. Share my desires and fears without flattery or falsehoods. I want a man to understand me and accept me for who I am. Do you think there should be a hierarchy in the family? I am sure that in a relation it is important to be able to understand each other. I think it's most important thing in a relationship. But I know we should take our time to know each other. Would you understand me?
Can I ask you to write down your personal phone number? I wish I had this in my phone book to dare and press the call one day. It is very interested to learn more about your lifestyle. Tell me about your life experience, achievements and priorities. By the way, Where do you live? Tell me more about yourself.
Well, it's time to finish my letter. I wish you a lot of smiles today:) You disappointed me for not sending your pictures. What is the reason, is it so difficult to do?
With kisses, Anna from Aktau. I glad to get a letter from you very soon.
And he replies...
Hello Anna! Thanks for your letter, it made my day. You sound like an interesting young lady and I'd certainly like to know more about you. I'm sorry I disappointed you, my dear, but I don't have many pics of me. Most of the good ones are already on the site, so you've seen them already. As for me, I'm a retired businessman (I admire your ambition) and have been enjoying life for a few years now. But something is missing, there's an empty place in my heart that only a woman can fill. Maybe its you. You certainly are beautiful, very beautiful. I worry that maybe I'm too old for such a young, vigorous beauty such as you. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.
I return your kisses with many tender ones from me,
Le**y

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:02 am

Well she's def using canned letters. This is the same as her previous letter #2 (up there somewhere ^^^) with a few personals sprinkled in. And it also proves they don't check to see if they sent the first message or even which site. :lol:
Hello Le**y. I like that our acquaintance continues. I was very pleased to hear your compliments. You are a very gallant man.I like to talk to you in letters. I was sad you didn't send me your pictures. I sent you my photos and waited to see your photo in return. I hope you will not disregard my request. But I still don't know where you now? Is it a secret? Why don't you tell me where you live? I never before thought that communicating with a stranger via email could be so exciting. There is magical romanticism in our e-mail conversation. Do you agree with me?
What else can I want to share with you about myself?. It doesn't bother me that you're older than me. I think that a man should be older than a woman. We can communicate, and I would be very interested to know the opinion and experience of the older generation. I think that a sincere relationship has no statute of limitations, and you can always find a topic for conversation, regardless of the age difference. The main thing is to understand each other and look for common interests.As for my opinion about the relationships, I am sure that I need a man who could listen to me and give me good advice, when necessary. What you think, Can you be these man? Perhaps we should leave this topic until our meeting and we will see how everything happens by itself? In any case, I believe that there should be a place for romance in a relationship. Also, I am also sure that it is important to have a sexual connection in a relation. But I think it's worth being realistic, personally I don't want pen-pal sex, it seems weird to me. It will probably be more interesting for us to communicate when we get to know each other better and I think this kind of action has to happen in reality, otherwise it doesn't make much sense. I am not afraid of possible difficulties and changes, but time can show what will happen in the future. I really like to communicate with you, I feel that in our dialogue there is something exotic, fascinating. I would like to hope that our communication now to become a starting point in our relations in the future.
Maybe I'm naive, but I hope you enjoy communicating with me via email, And I hope that it will continue. I want to hope that you have found my letter and pics interesting, and I will see your comments for me and quick answer.
I haven't decided where I'm gonna start my new life. It depends on so many factors. It depends on the size of my piggy bank, and frankly I'd like to have a decent man near me for good start. But it is equally important to have reciprocal understanding and solidarity. I hope to get to know you better and understand how suitable we are, evaluate our future prospects this is not easy to do with the help of e-mail, and it would be great to meet each other once. What do you think? Can it happen in near future? If it comes to that, you can go to me in. I think it's is the right way if we decide to meet one day. By the way, can I ask you something? How has Covid-19 affected your financial situation? In your country also restrictions?
So, I noticed that I wrote you a big message, it's time to finish. Anna
I am sending you photos from my last photo shoot.

Our boy replies tomorrow...
Hello my dear lady. I'm very pleased that age is not an issue with you. As I said in my profile on the sirte, I'm 75, but still quite active and many 50 year olds complain that they can't keep up with me. I guess the old adage is true, there might be some snow on the rooftop, but there's still a fire in the boiler. And again nearly all of my pics are posted there. Didn't you see them? But just the same, I'll see if I can attach one for you. I too would like to continue our dialogue. I find you to be a very interesting woman. I've been alone for several years now after losing the love of my life in 2008. But our 3 children and all of my grandchildren bring me a great deal of light and joy. We're very close and spend lots of time together. I have 2 handsome sons and a beautiful daughter. She's a model like you and works many of the popular swimsuits ads. My children have given me 8 grandkids and I'm simply in heaven when I have them with me. We have all sorts of fun together. Between them and my businesses I manage to keep myself very busy and that's just the way I like it. Well dear lady, I imagine you too have a great deal to do with running your business so I won't keep you any longer. I hope very much to find your next letter soon.

With affection,
Le**y

Granddaughters Bday.jpg

NOTE the "Link" is rendered in blue and underlined to look legit in the email. Click all you want darlin, nothin's gonna open. :lol:

Captain's log...

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:40 pm

That trick is an oldie, but goodie! Waiting for the Rick Roll, now.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:27 pm

Yep, oldie, but goodie and no mention of it. :lol:

Well the canned emails continue with pertinent additions. This one likes to talk a little slutty. :lol:
Hello Lenny.
I am very happy to read your letters, always when I read your message, I understand that I can get to know you more. This is the reason I wrote you my first message. I really want to get to know you more, I really to know about all sides of your daily life. I feel that you are probably can be my man, I understand that I can trust you all my thoughts and emotions. Today I would like to talk with you about the prospects and plans of our relationship. It's a long-distance relationship, but I am hope that this can give good results, personally I would be very glad about this. What I feel for you is very important to me. Do you have a dream? I think that we should dream about something, I have no doubt that someone who lives without a dream can not be happy.
In any case, if you want to go, I will be happy to see you if you come. It is very important for me to have a affectionate and warm relationship in a couple. I choose to sleep next to my man, the same blanket, under in the same bed. It is very important for me to touch each other before bedtime, but I don't like falling asleep in an embrace, the human body needs to rest and get a lot of air. Happiness is not only money, for me, success and happiness is a balance between soul and mind. Don't worry it's only positive thoughts, but sometimes there are sexual fantasies and thoughts arise in my head.
In any case, I want our nights to be full of passion. I am glad that I can tell you about my innermost fantasies. I understand you have grandchildren. I think it's wonderful. It's probably even better than children. I think it's very interesting to watch your children's children grow up.
Think I should share this with you. I will always want to talk with you without hesitation and honestly. I want to tell so much that it's even a little unusual for me.
You may get tired of reading my mails, but I don't find another opportunity to tell you everything about me that I want you to know about me.
Sorry, it seems that I have written a great novella for you again, I won't burden you with my chatter. I'll be wait, write to me. Kiss, your Anna.
P.S.
And our lonely boy gently fans the flames...
Hello my beautiful Anna. I was so happy to see your letter to me. My heart danced with joy from it. I want to answer your question immediately. First, I am on the site to find a wife, dear. I didn't think, even in my wildest dreams, that someone as young and beautiful as you would write to me. We have only exchanged a couple of emails and looked at each other's pics in our profiles at the site, but I have a very good feeling about you. I wish to continue building our relationship with you. As for my sleeping habits, I've been alone for a long time, but I really miss the touch, the scent, the soft sounds of a woman in my bed. I would like very much to make your fantasies and reality, my dear. I think we would be well matched under the blankets. What do you think? I've been content with my life and memories of happier times, but lately I began feeling lonely so I decided to put a profile on a site and see what happens. And here we are now, two lonely souls looking for the love of a lifetime. Well, I think I'll cose for now, dear, before I go too far with my own fantasies.

With affectionate kisses,
Your Lenny

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:12 pm

Well, she must really like Le**y. She bought the lotto ticket by the 3rd email this time. :lol:
Hello. I want to make you a gift. I registered lottery tickets your name and e-mail address. Sometimes message from the lottery company fall into the Spam. If there are no message in your email inbox, most likely message from the lotto fell into junk. In my opinion, only someone who doesn't play with anyone, and I like the feeling of excitement before the draw. Of course, the big winnings are not often, but I have won more than 1000 euros, but this happens no more than two times a year. Sometimes an email from the lottery ends up in the trash. So be sure to check your spam folder for a message from the lottery company. Don't miss this message. I do not know how you will treat my little surprise but it seemed to me that it would be an excellent idea I hope that you liked my little gift. It seems for me it is time to go.
I send you a a warm embrace and gentle kisses Your Anna.
Too bad our boy is too busy to look for that email
My Angel! That is such a sweet gesture. Thank you very much for thinking of me. Its Saturday now so I suspect the lotto agency will be closed until Monday so I will find that email from them and reply next week. Right now my grandchildren are arriving and I will take them (all 8 of them) to a movie then pizza and ice cream after. I hear a car in the driveway so the first of them is here now so I'll close for now, but I'll be thinking of you my dear.
With affection,
Your Lenny

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Our vladette continues on script. This is the NSFW letter, describing what she needs in her nether regions.
Hi Lenny. Sorry, that I'm writing to you only now. There is special romanticism in our communication by e-mail
I very need kiss you. Look into your eyes and first time hear your voice. I imagine how we meet in the first time. You stay with a bouquet of flowers and I am with eyes shining with happiness. I believe that we will forever remember this day and we will make our first photo together. I would very like it to happen tomorrow, but you have to be realistic. In any case, I need to plan everything carefully to avoid any possible uncomfortably surprises. Happily, we have enough time to negotiate everything and make a good decision. I think that we have a lot of common fantasies and wishes. But we can't do it now, because there is a long distance between us. I have passionate desires, but I can't and don't want to afford casual sex. In my life, sex was only when I was in a relationship with a man, so my pussy really want a hard penis. I'm talking to you with my fantasies and wishes with you, because I haven't sex for a very long time, and lately thoughts about sex are visiting appearing in my head.
I want to know how to give you the max pleasure, so that when we have the possibility to meet. We can continue to communicate and get closer every day. What do you think about my idea?
In end of my letter, I want to say that communicating with you, I was able to overcome my embarrassment and told you all what I want. I think you will appreciate my thoughts.
Passionate kiss, Anna
P.S. Write to me soon, I'll be waiting.
And our boy replies enthusiastically with some smutty talk of his own.,,,tomorrow AM.
Good morning my dear. What a wonderful weekend I had with my family. Saturday I took all of my adorable grand kids out for a movie and pizza & ice cream. We had a great time. Of course little Annette (she's the youngest at 3) got ice cream all over her face. She was laughing and just too cute for words. I got her cleaned up though I was giggling with her the whole time. Do you get the impression that I love children? I really do. Sunday we all went to church then in the afternoon had a picnic at the lake. My son's cooked hamburgers and hotdogs and their wives my daughter brought several dishes they prepared and we had a feast fit for a king. Ok, back to us. You my dear made this old man blush and also made my heart race. But I'm not offended, only surprised. I love that you're so direct and admire it. And, I can assure you that your pussy will have all she can handle with me. I told you I'm quite fit. I'm also still quite virile and vigorous. There will be sex and lots of it. I hope you will sleep nude with me as I won't want anything to interfere with any nocturnal urges I may have. And then there will be regular morning cuddling and spooning. I'm quite open minded so if there's something in particular you want for your pleasure you only need to tell me, or show me. WINK. And now I REALLY wish you were here as I desperately need some "relief". I want you to know that it has been several years since I've been with a woman. My last lover nearly died of a heart attack from the orgasm she had. Its a good thing her twin sister was with us to take her to the hospital as I was completely spent. Its good that you're young, you can probably handle me. And now you have some idea of what our future sex life will be like. I also want you to know that I only talk this way with someone see as a possible wife and only then after you have opened that door. I do not want a casual affair, I want a forever marriage. So I propose that we continue our discussions and begin to lay the foundations for a marriage that will stand the test of time. What do you think about that?
Ok, my young lover, I do need to tend to some business here so I'll close for now. You will be in my thoughts always, dear.

With passionate kisses (maybe you will show me where you want those kisses)
Your Lenny

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:47 am

Well this one be done. Looks like her email got shut down. We'll see if the lotto agent is still in the game.

Captain's log...