Seemore & Olga

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Seemore & Olga

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:21 pm

She's a bit testy lately. :lol:
Send the receipt!
Sweetheart, I did send it. Is there a problem? Again I ask, why are you so aggressive suddenly? I'm only trying to help you come home to be with me. Your Seemore
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Seemore & Olga

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:29 pm

Is it REALLY good-bye or is she trying to whip our boy into shape? :lol:
My dear Seemore, this is my farewell message to you. I met you and
thought that you are my future and that I can count on you for the
rest of my life just as you can count on me. I have come a long way
and even went to Moscow to have an interview at the embassy and I did
all this for the sake of our meeting, which could take place if you
helped us to be together. I spent a lot of money so that I could get a
visa and spent a lot of money to go to Moscow to get my visa approved,
now the visa is waiting for me at the embassy in Moscow and apparently
it will stay there since you refused to ask me for help that I asked
you. You are my man and I thought that I could count on you after all
the messages that we wrote to each other, after the words of love that
you told me, after all the dreams that you described and the desire to
meet with me. As it turned out, these were just words from you and
nothing more. These were just your dreams that you do not want to step
over, you want to live in illusion and are not ready to change your
life, did you think that this insignificant amount that I ask of you
will bring you happiness? I could be with you in your arms in the near
future, all our dreams would be real and we would feel them. If you
only want to communicate by e-mail and are not ready for something
serious, namely a meeting, then you should find a stupid girl who will
believe in your words of love. I was such a girl for you, but I will
not listen to excuses anymore. Goodbye forever, we could be happy
together, but you decided differently. Goodbye!Olga
Oh MY!!! :roll:
My Darling! Why are you doing this? PLEASE DON'T GO!! You're the air I breathe! I promise you, I couldn't be more serious about us. Why have you become so aggressive? All I want is to bring you here to be with me, my love.
Didn't you get the money? You have the receipt pic. I sent more than you asked for, love. That's just what I carry in my pockets everyday. dearest. I never mentioned it before, because I'm cautious about scammers, but I'm quite wealthy, money is simply a tool for me to use in my business. My love, you will never worry about money with me. My heart's desire is to begin our life together, my angel. Lets make this work, please. If you have some ideas to put cash in your hands, I'm listening. I have some other ideas as well. Lets work it out together my love. My family is here and they're quite distraught over your latest emails my love. Please put a smile on all our faces here. We are leaving for the cabin today and will be there until Monday morning. I hope things will be back to normal with us by then. I love you, Your Seemore
To be continued? Stay tuned.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda