Recruitment via WhatsApp

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
e6ffdyr0
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Recruitment via WhatsApp

Post by e6ffdyr0 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:30 pm

I received this via WhatsApp, is it a scam or just a link to a malicious website?
Rekrutierung
Hallo, Sie wurden in Teilzeit/Vollzeit mit einem Tagesgehalt von 50-300 Euro ausgewählt. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, klicken Sie bitte auf den Link, um unserem Stellenangebot zuzustimmen: https://www.acsalert.com/0559410
+234 810 743 1669
That German, it translates to
Recruitment
Hello, you've been coosen for a job in parttime/fulltime with a salary of 50-300 Euro. In case you are interested, click the link to accept our job offer: https://www.acsalert.com/0559410
+234 810 743 1669
The image of the WhatsApp profile (attached) was so lovely, a shame that I had to block her.

(btw, I am an old member, but not too active, so I missed the relocation of the forum in 2020 and may have to start with a n00n account, but I used my old name :ugeek:)
Attachments
Attachment_1.jpg
Attachment_1.jpg (46.72 KiB) Viewed 672 times

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Recruitment via WhatsApp

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:59 pm

The domain was just registered on May 6th. I'd treat it as malicious, and bogus at the least. Ironically the company is listed under "Identity Protection Service". AWS is hosting it. They might be interested in hearing what this client is up to...
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff