Winner, winner, cat fish dinner!

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Winner, winner, cat fish dinner!

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:52 pm

Ok, this spun off of the Seemore & Anna love bait. She got her email shut down (not by me) but before that she bought her man some lotto tickets. Apparently he won, big surprise.

The following took place over about a week with a weekend of no comms.
After 3 automated emails from their system.....
Greetings Mr. Va****

I'm Le**y Oats. My lovely girlfriend Anna recently registered me in your lotto. I found the pertinent emails and have confirmed my email. Is there anything else I need to do?

Regards,
L. Oats
Hello Mr. Le**y . In order to get your winnings, you need to apply for outputting funds in your personal account in the "wallet" section and fill out the subsidiary information. Your application will be processed within 72 hours. Once your application will be reviewed, you will receive a notice in your personal account, on the website of our company. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.

Yours faithfully, Alex***r Voy***
Eloto Fiduciary agent.
Mr. Le**y. I again ask you to contact with me. I have already written to you several times about your money. Fill necessary information in your personal account on our website or just send me your home address and full name and this information will be enough for payout. You should hurry up with providing information, if you do not meet the deadline, your money will be transferred to the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan. Please do not waste your and my time and text me information how our company can make a withdraw to you.
Yours faithfully,
Dear Mr Voy**v, What do you mean you wrote several times? I only had several autoresponder emails from a no reply account on the lotto system so far. That's why I wrote to you the other day. Are you saying that I won something? This too is news to me. This is a different lotto system than I'm accustomed to, sir. Here we simply buy a ticket and check the numbers after the drawing. Further, the young lady that registered in this has disappeared and her email ([email protected]) seems to have problems as my emails have been returned as undeliverable. If she is due some commission there could be a problem there. Ok, so please tell me what you need from me to proceed. I await your reply.
Regards,
Le**y Oates
And finally today
Hello Mr. Le**y . I'll explain everything to you once again. Someone from your friends on the territory of Kazakhstan, bought an online lottery ticket on the website of our company. When you buying a ticket online, you must specify the email address and the name of the person who is being given the ticket. One of your friends provided your contact details when buying the ticket thats why we contact you. The ticket presented to you became a winning ticket. Since the ticket is registered in your name and email address, only you can claim the prize. Also, you can not give the ticket you gave to someone else. To start processing your case, you need to fill in the necessary information in your personal account on the website of our company or send it to me in message. The information requested by the lottery company is required for official registration of You as a winner in the milestones required by the law of Kazakhstan of state bodies. You need to fill in all the Fields above and I can start processing the payment of Your money. Fill the in your personal account on our company's website for payout by bank cheque, if you want receive your money by international wire transfer you need send me all the necessary information in answer for this text message:

Full Name:
Date Of Birth:
Registered Address:
Cell phone number:
I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.

Yours faithfully, Alexxxxx Voyxxx.
Let the games begin.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Winner, winner, cat fish dinner!

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:16 pm

I feel it in my soul you are going to have a very lucky win with this one!!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:48 pm

I hope so Miss Kitty. All my other lady luvs have jumped ship on me.

Maybe I'll find me a nice, naive Nigerian prince to play with to help me kill some time. :lol:

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:21 pm

Well our old friend Le**y replies.
Dear Mr. Vaynov,
Thanks for the explanation. I think I understand it a little better now. Its just a new thing for me as here in the US we just go to a store that sells lottery tickets and buy one and check to see if you won after the drawing. Forgive me if I avoid going to the website please. I did that with another lotto site and ended up getting my computer hacked. It took weeks to get everything straightened out. So, if you will permit me I'd prefer to give you the details that need entering.

ADDRESS & PH REDACTED

I await further word from you sir.

Regards,
Le**y Oates
Gave him Le**y's call center number. Hopefully we can get a few giggles for this one.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Well bless his heart
Hello Mr. Lennard Oates. I transferred the information you provided to the payout department. As soon as I have news, I will definitely inform you. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.
I forgot to ask how much..............tomorrow, wouldn't wanna rush into this.
Thank you for your assistance. By the way, what did I win? I didn't see it in any emails and I forgot to ask the other day. The young lady that bought these tickets has dropped out of sight. I hope her not being involved doesn't pose a problem.

Regards

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:32 am

He actually gave me the info I wanted! And apparently forgot our boy is skittish about getting hacked
Hello Mr. Lennard Oates. You can check the information about the winning amount in your personal account. According to the information I have, the winning amount on your ticket is 468586.00 USD. You can make a request to receive funds personally in your personal account on our company's website, or provide information in writing in a return letter. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.
Sounds like a familiar number there. I guess all of Anna's loves get equal treatment. :lol:

And the reply...........Tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you for your swift response sir! That's a healthy chunk of change to be sure. If you recall I'm hesitant to register on your site due to past issues with ID theft and fraud, so I do hope you'll bear with me here. I'm not sure how to proceed with this, but am open to some suggestions. You said something about providing info in writing? How would I go about that?

Best regards,
L. Oates
Yeah, letters sent by surface transport, sounds perfect.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:28 pm

Well our agent finally replied, thought maybe he ghosted me for a bit.
Hello Mr. Lennard Oates. I have just received a response from the payment department of our company. The information you provided to register as a winner and receive the winner certificate has been registered. I am sending you a financial certificate confirming your winnings. You can read this in the pdf file attached to the message. Since you are not a citizen of Kazakhstan, and our company is the National Lottery of Kazakhstan, we cannot pay your winnings outside the territory of the jurisdiction of Kazakhstan. This is due to the Law of Kazakhstan of September 6, 2012 No. 5604-VII "On State lotteries in Kazakhstan". I had to hold consultation with our legal department to understand what to do in such a situation. The staff of our legal department explained to me that in your case, you need to get the winnings to a temporary settlement account in Kazakhstan, and after that you can use international wire transfer the money to a bank account in the United States. This practice is used everywhere when the lottery winner was not a citizen of Kazakhstan. This is the only option for payout your winnings that is currently available to you. As for the temporary settlement account, our payout department has already sent a request to remotely open your temporary settlement account with our partner bank. In the near 24 hours, the application for opening your temporary checking account in Kazakhstan will be processed, and you will receive an information message from the bank with information about your personal account and access to your profile. Be sure to keep this information for yourself and do not share it anyone. If you have not received any messages from the bank within 24 hours, please let me know, I will clarify this in the our payout department. As soon as your temporary settlement account is opened, our company will be money transfer your winnings to your temporary settlement account on your name at the partner bank. I'll let you know as soon as I have more details. I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.
Incl. a fancy certificate too. NOICE!

KEWEL!!
And the bank conveniently sent the login details.

Mr. Lennard Oates. We are glad that you have become a customer of JSC "Z*M*N B*NK". In this message, we sent information about access to your personal account in online banking. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password and do not tell anyone. Attached to this message is an agreement on opening a temporary bank account in your name. You need to sign the contract and send it back by this email. You can also provide an agreement on opening your temporary bank account in any of the branches of our bank in Kazakhstan. We hope that our financial services will help you to make your life and work easier. Our 24\7 support center will help you in all your questions.

WEB SITE: zam*n(dash)b*nK*
LOGIN:Our boy
PASSWORD: Random numbers & letters

JSC "ZAMAN BANK"
• Support Email: clients_informer@z*m*n(dash)b*nk.*z
• Phone: +77 272 xx-xxx
And a a PDF of the banking agreement.

Did a quick giggle for z4m4n bank and found an article titled: Z4m4n-Bank warns of fraud! Yeah, ya THINK? :lol:

NOTE: The real bank url is missing the dash (-) and all one word.

Would our illustrious staff like to get this new account shut down to complicate our lad's collections?
Last edited by Capt. Caveman on Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:36 pm

Well, I actually skimmed through the Bank agreement they sent. They claim to be using rubles, which is worth less than toilet paper atm at 60 to 1usd. Kazakhstan's currency in the tenge, worth even less at 477.5 to 1. So that $468k comes to 223M kzt.

Len will reply to both today, maybe. Printer's out of ink, post office was closed...

Captain's log...

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:51 pm

There's a lot of obfuscation in your post, but you missed something at the very beginning.

Capt. Caveman wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:36 pm Would our illustrious staff like to get this new account shut down to complicate our lad's collections?
Are you talking about having the website shut down? Unfortunately, "staff," illuminated or not, doesn't do that. You can always post information about the site at www.scamwarners.com. That would, at least, help potential victims should they do an online search like you did.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:22 am

DAMN! Thanks, sucks gettin old. :lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:06 pm

And this dance continues to grind forward. Apparently I'm only dealing with the bank now.
Mr. Lennard Oates. We want to inform you, that to your bank account has been received 468586.00 USD.
We hope that our financial services will help you to make your life and work easier. Our 24\7 support center will help you in all your questions.
And 3 minutes later
Mr. Lennard Oates.
(The) Bank" informed you, that your bank account will be active and you will able to use it in full after the conclusion of the insurance service agreement with the Bank Deposit Insurance Fund. Since you are not a citizen of Kazakhstan, the conclusion of an insurance service agreement with the Bank Deposit Insurance Fund must made independently by you or your legal representative on the territory of Kazakhstan. We are glad that you chose our bank and using our services.
And the reply with a few questions.
Thank you for this notice. Who exactly am I dealing with now? Am I bouncing around a customer support department or a specific person? What is this agreement you mentioned? I wait to hear back from you.
Regards, L. Oates

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:53 pm

Received this morning...
Mr Lennard Oates. Your request has been processed.
To activate your account, you need to contact the Bank Deposit Insurance Fund and request information about your temporary bank account. We hope that our financial services will help you to make your life and work easier. Our 24\7 support center will help you in all your questions.
Uhuh, clear as mud
Thank you for your response. But, I am still confused here. WHAT is this Insurance Fund you speak of? Where is the access to it? Your 24/7 service is lacking somewhat. I'm accustomed to world class, 5 star service, you need to step up your efforts.

L. Oates
:lol:

Captain's log...

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:49 pm

Well after several days (almost a month) I wrote yet again, only to get a undeliverable message as the account no longer exists.
DANG IT! Thought I was gonna be rich this time. :lol:

Captain's log...

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:34 am

Too bad.

They might contact you from another account though! (and if they don't: you'll make a new friend soon!)
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Oh, I'm quite certain there's a rich widow, wife, daughter, etc or Nigerian Prince needing help recovering funds, out there...................somewhere. :lol:

Captain's log...