Ukrainian Widow Takes Time to Read Her Mail

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Ukrainian Widow Takes Time to Read Her Mail

Post by Myon359 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:20 pm

I've read elsewhere that it is rare for the lads to read the first few replies to their mail. This character, however, actually reads the mail I send.
As this is an ongoing story, all names are censored, just in case the scammer gets curious and hits up Google search.

Hello,

My name is Alina K. and my husband’s name was Oleksander K.
and my daughter’s name is Sofia K. We are from Ukraine; my husband works
with Oil Company in Ukraine called AZOV PETROLEUM LLC. Please I need your urgent
assistance for a business transaction which I believe will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

Please respond urgently, thank you.

Regards,

Alina K.

(Ok. So we have a scammer pretending to be a Ukraine woman in need. That's okay. If she's a Ukrainian, I'm a Russian! Understand, I have empathy for those suffering in the current war and am not attempting to turn other people's real life misery into comedy.)

Zdravstvujtye Alina!

I am Colonel Petrov V. of the Eastern Russia Expeditionary Force. How are you doing madam?
I am sorry for barge into your country, but will willingly break my sword to help a poor woman.
Email me back with more info my dear.

Yours:
Colonel Petrov V.

Dear Petrov V.,

Thank you for your response, I am not really happy with what your people are doing to mine, the killing and destruction is just too much.
Yes, I am among those that is not in support of the position of my president (Volodymyr Zelenskyy) against Russia. You people are our
big brother so why should we fight you to please the greedy Americans? What is NATO? What impact will joining NATO do for an ordinary
Ukraine citizen? This is all (BS) and I don’t understand it. But my husband will not see it from my point of view, and this is the main
reason I am in a mess now.

(I don't understand any of those politics she's rambling about)

As I said before, my name is Alina K. and my husband’s name was Oleksander K. and my daughter’s name Sofia K. We are from Ukraine;
my husband works with Oil Company in Ukraine called AZOV PETROLEUM LLC. The company acts as an intermediary in exporting and
refining crude oil for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and then shipped back as fuel to Nigeria. My husband was sent
to Nigeria by AZOV PETROLEUM LLC to oversee its interest. So naturally I and my daughter followed him to Nigeria. We have been living
here in Nigeria with him for just about five (5) months before the war broke out in Ukraine. (so you're in Nigeria. Ok, I can live with that)

The deal my husband has been working on with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on behalf of AZOV PETROLEUM LLC
is now completed and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has reached out to me to provide an account so that they can pay in his share of the money which is US$22,500,000.00 (because they are aware he travelled back to Ukraine briefly). My husband (Oleksander K.)
travelled back to Kyiv in Ukraine on the 2nd of March to help out his people against the Russia invasion. He promised to come get us as
soon as the fighting is over but I got a call from someone who said he saw my number on my husband phone saved as his wife and decided
to call to inform me that my husband was killed. He said they were fighting side by side when he was struck down by a bullet. I am so devastated
and confused; I have not been able to tell anyone, not even our lovely daughter Sofia because she will be emotionally destroyed nor
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) officers because I do not want to lose the money. (Manipulative little fool, ain't she?)

What I want you to do for me now is to provide an account so I can give to them for the wire transfer of this US$22.5Million and then I will take my daughter and fly out to meet you in your country. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) gave me US$10,000 for my upkeep while they wait for me to send the account to them.

I know we do not know each other but I have conviction in my spirit that I can trust you. And once you provide the account and the money is transferred, you will take 30% for yourself and 70% for me and my daughter.

Please this is very urgent; I will be checking my email every hour for your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Alina K.

Zdrа́vija Zhelа́ju Alina!

Yes it is very true that we have cause damage in Ukraine and I apologise for our actions. Understand, just because Russian army
do cruel things does not mean all Russian do cruel things as well.

I do not have a bank account access current as I am here at the Ukrainian front. There are bombs flying everywhere, and it would
be great impossible to get to bank in Moscow. There is smart man here in Russian camp, Andrei I. is name. He might be
able to do favor of getting bank transfer for madam. I will speak with him and see what he have to say on matter. Await my reply soon.

From your colonel with the broken sword
Petrov V.

Dear Petrov,

Thank you so much sir, I wait to hear back from you soon. Please explain it well to Mr. Andrei, and I hope he can be trusted.
Alina
Sent from my iPhone

(At this point, I decided to add in Andrei. He is a crooked tech guy who knows Petrov is being
scammed, but wants a cut of the money himself. Andrei emailed Alina, from another mail address)

Zdrastvuyte Madam:

i am russian tech worker andrei, the man whom your colonel v. was going to talk to. i know what you
are doing you are trying to do to him. i do not know if you are ukrainian woman or not but i know this much.
you are after his moneys because you are scam. i will help you get them as colonel v. is harsh man and
i like to see him get embarrass. write back to me on how much money you want from him and i will help you
get it. remember it will be half for you half for me.

andrei

(To my shock, Alina alerted me that Andrei was evil)

Dear Petrov Vassily,
What I hate most in my life is backstabbing and traitors. The person (Andrei) you tried to connect me with is a very bad fellow.
This is what he sent to me;

(Sent back the entire Andrei email to me)

This transaction is very important to me, if this fellow “Andrei” can stab you behind today, then surely he will do worst to me
tomorrow and I won’t have anyone to run to for help. Please look for someone better if you really cannot do it yourself. I am
waiting for your response.

Alina

(The glorious Russian army won't stand for this!)

It caused me great upset to read your letter. The thought that that devil of a man would try to turn you against me!
He who stabs me in the back shall be stabbed himself! I shall have him shot, court martialed, and sent to the Ukrainian front!

I have since decided I can only trust myself and you with this matter. I was away all day on advice of the villain Andrei.
Now I see he only wanted to remove me to avoid being caught! Twice villain!

Do not worry, you shall be working with me from here on and I am honest man, who cares for you. Write back to me
so that we may work together in unison, and write back to that villian Andrei this letter:

Andrei, your clock has run out!!!

Signed:
Your Colonel!

He will then hear from me in person, and it will be a bad day for him.

(To my shock, the lad keeps the game going)

Dear Petrov,
People like Andrei are everywhere, however they are still our brothers, sisters, relatives and friends, we can’t go on
shooting all of them, NO!

The best we can do is to avoid them and put them far away from sensitive issues. Please do
NOT shoot Andrei. I will never forgive you if you do. And when I come over to Russia, I will like to see him.

Now to the issue at hand. You will need to send to me any passport photo of yourself or driving license and your bank account
number, address of bank and bank name. This information will be needed for the wire transfer of the US$22.5million to your
account. This is what the people from the bank here requested from me.
Please send it right away, I am waiting.

Alina

Very well. I will have mercy and Andrei shall not be shot. I admire your pity toward he who wronged you and you
loving heart. Maybe I can soften my heart toward those cause me harm too.

I understand what you have been sent me, and have found other method to do bank transfer. Attached is photo
of myself from military records, and I will also write down my bank name and account number.

A----bank: Website: -------------

Account number: B------------------------------------------

(All fake ^)

I will also need your bank account information for to make transfer and military may expect you to fill out a form of transfer
as a formality. Please write back to me at the earliest.

Yours:
Colonel Petrov Vassily

(I attached a photo of a Hogan's Heroes character, a German soldier to be precise.)

https://imgur.com/a/T5wlBso (Image function doesn't work right for me :( )
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Re: Ukrainian Widow Takes Time to Read Her Mail

Post by Capt. Caveman » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:00 pm

Molodetz, Good sir! No, I'm not. Zhena Ukrainka from Kramatorsk. Appreciate your empathy.

Looking for to following this one.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:58 am

Things continue to steam along nicely. We even got a free bank account today! :lol:

Dear Petrov V.,

Good day Colonel Sir, I was in the Common Wealth Bank with my late husband partner.
I gave them your account for the Transfer and they gave it to the bank. I have signed the
needed papers and they said that the Common Wealth Bank will contact you shortly before
transferring the money to your account.

So please as soon as you hear from them, let me also know. My travel agent said my papers
and that of Sofia my daughter are ready. As soon as you confirm that the money (US$22,500,000.00)
is in your account, we will board the next flight to meet with you.

Please keep me informed, thank you.

Alina

Thank you very much madam. I have talked to my bankers over the internet and everything appears to
be well. Will you be so kind as to give me address where bank will be mailing me from?

Your Colonel
Petrov V.

(I don't even have to ask, as the bank emails me right after Alina sent her previous letter.
Coincedence, right? ;)

COMMONWEALTH BANK

Main Street, Spanish Wells

Banking Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00am – 3:30pm

Friday: 9:30am – 4:30pm

Bank Tel: +234-----------------------------

Attn: Colonel Petrov V.

This bank (Common Wealth Bank) is an International Bank with head office in Bahamas, USA.
We have various regional offices in Asia, Europe and Africa. We are contacting you from our West
African Region office located in Lagos, Nigeria.

We received instruction to credit your account with the sum of US$22,500,000.00. Kindly fill and return
the Wire Transfer Form to us. You are also to pay the Cost of Transfer (C.O.T) fee of the sum of US$620
via Money Gram or RIA MONEY TRANSFER to the name of our account officer as stated below;

GODFREY CHEKWUBE VINCENT

ADDRESS: ----------------------------------, LAGOS, NIGERIA

Or through his bank account as stated below;

FISRT BANK OF NIGERIA

Address: -----------------------------, LAGOS, NIGERIA

Account Number: 204 --- -----

Name: GODFREY CHEKWUBE VINCENT

Address: ---------------------------------------------, LAGOS, NIGERIA

SWIFT CODE: ------------

(Bank account has been reported)

Or for your convenience, you can send it to our BITCOIN ACCOUNT/ADDRESS as stated below;

3J--------------------------------------------------i

Kindly do this and email to us the payment information to enable us proceed and complete with the
wire transfer processing and transfer the US$22,500,000.00 to your account as stated in the wire transfer form you will submit to us.

Upon transfer, the US$22,500,000.00 should be in your account in less than an hour.

Thank you.

Zdravstvujtye Commentwealth Bank:

I am a Russian and my people currently in war zone, will that be of any issue in making this online transfer?
The Russian army has rules and regulations for transfer which all bank worker must follow.

Colonel Petrov V.

(Wrote back to Alina just to keep the appearances up)

I have heard from bank and everything appears good to me. They ask for small sum of money for transfer fee so I pay it.
May you have good day madam.

Your Colonel
Petrov V.

Dear Petrov,
Ok sir, and also do let me know as soon as you receive the money (22,500,000) to your account.
Alina

(Back to the bank!)

Attn: Colonel Petrov V.,

From your bank details we know it’s from Russia. We do not have any problem in carrying out transaction with your country.
Just comply with our directives and we will make the wire transfer in less than 24 hours.

Denise T.

President

Common Wealth Bank

Zdravstvujtye Commentwealth Bank:

I have just communicated with my bank and they provide me with form for money recipient to fill out.
I have had it attached at bottom of this mail. Please have Godfrey Chekwube Vincent fill out this form,
so that I can email the completed to the bank. Thank you very much.

Colonel Petrov V.

(And we will wait for an update from the bank)

Short update from today (August 6th). This morning, Godfrey (his fake bank actually) returns
my form to me:

Attn: Colonel Petrov V.

Mr. Godfrey Vincent has filed the form, please see attached files for copies.
I do understand the challenge of sending money out of your country at this time.
However, if its going to prove difficult, I will advise you send through BITCOIN. Our
BITCOIN ACCOUNT/ADDRESS is as stated below;

(same address as before. Redacted)

See the attached file for the bank form

Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/pXRaSbc

(As you can see, Godfrey is lazy. This form is funny, but not at all what I want. I'm baiting for trophies, not typists, dang it! :x )
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:45 pm

Trophy day! Godfrey finally manages to fill out the form correctly! This is my first ever form trophy
from a scammer! :lol:

Dear Sir Petrov V.,
Kindly see the attached Bank Form
Godfrey Vincent

https://imgur.com/a/LwiNajs

(Of course he deserves a congratulation)

Thank you very Much Mr. Godfrey. Apologies for not being able to mail back to you sooner, we are in heavy battle here in the
Kiev. I will email form to my bank and conduct online transfer at soonest possible

Colonel Petrov V.

(Alina, the widow, also mails me, a few hours after Godfrey sends in his form)

Dear Colonel Petrov,
Sir, what is the status as of today? Has your bank sent the money. I contacted the Common Wealth Bank today and
they said Mr. Godfrey has sent the “Bank Form” to you today. Please confirm and let me know.
Alina

Sent from my iPhone

Many apologies for not having communicate with you sooner. There have been ghastly battle here and bullets flying
and bombs flying and no way to access internet for some time. We must hurry this transaction and do needful for the
bank as I do not know how much time I have left on earth.

I am in communicate with my bank and your Godfrey have filled out form, so I hope it will be to bank satisfaction.
Expect to hear from me soon. It night here but we have been wake at all hours, so I will be able to contact you for a
few more hours perhaps.

Your Colonel
Petrov V.

(Maybe we can get a couple more trophies from this lad. We'll see :D )

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:19 am

Kudos on the trophy!! Well earned :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:13 am

^^^ Thank you Kitty. I've been dreaming about it ever since I ran into Shiver's old stuff.

Things came to an end today. I attempted a trophy pic, but failed. What I got in replacement of a trophy pic I consider much more interesting. The exchange starts with Alina writing me back.

Alright Sir, let me know as soon as your bank send the money so I can pursue it from my end here until the wire transfer of the US$22.5million is sent to your account.

Please be careful, I can’t afford to lose anyone else in this insane war.
Alina

Your concern touch my heart. I shall do utmost to be careful and not to act with out cautions.

The bank have emailed me regarding the transfer. And they say it has been done and should arrive at August 10. I hope this is as you wanting for the transaction. Mr. Godfrey did file necessity paperwork so all should be good. May you have good night.

Your Colonel
Petrov V.

Good morning sir,
I just saw your email, thank You. I will prepare and get to the bank to inform them. Hopefully everything will be completed this week.
Regards,
Alina

(A day passed, and then I proceeded to throw monkey wrenches in the works)

There has been small problem. I have just seen new email from bank and they say that they must ensure Mr. Godfrey is not terrorist. They say that bank transfer is halt in Spain and will not be release until Godfrey sends bank photograph of himselve.

Please tell Mr. Godfrey what has occur, and I will tell him as well, so that we may do transfer in quick fashion. This is unwanted hassle that I do know nothing about.

Also. I recieved email from unknown person claims to be in Ukraine from United State. Here is there email:

Hi Dear My names are, General. Flora D. Darpino, I'm among the US Special Force Team deployed to UKRAINE, Due to the war in Ukraine. I need your Partnership/Assistance with something very important. Reply back if you can be trusted.
(An actual scam mail I received during this bait)

From email addr. of --------------------. Do you know whom this is? It seem odd for two people relate to Ukraine to ask me for help. Is Madam Darpino fraud? Because we have not heard of any American here. I awaiting your advice.

Your Colonel
Petrov V.

(Below is the email I wrote Godfrey from my bank's email address

Attention Mr. Godfrey Chekwube Vincent:

This is an important message from A--- Bank Moscow. We regret to notify you that your bank transfer has been delayed in the following location:

Madrid, Spain

This has occurred due to the following issue. The name you wrote on the form you submitted to this office is a close match for that of a French terrorist. Your name is Godfrey Vincent, this individual's name is Godfrey de Vinet. We must confirm that you have no connections to this terrorist.

What can I do?

A copy of this message has been sent to both the receiver and sender of the money. Only the receiver of the funds needs to take action. Your case has been assigned the following reference number:

1MA359R

You must submit a photograph of yourself holding a placard with this reference number written clearly on the placard. The writing must be in black ink, and the photograph must show your face. Any photographs edited with computers will not be accepted. The photograph is so that we may compare your face to that of Mr. Godfrey de Vinet and ensure that you are not in league with this individual.

When should I submit my photograph for verification?

The photograph must be submitted by 11th August, to ensure that our team has enough time to process and review your claim. If you do not submit the photograph before 11th August, 2022, this office will have no choice but to cancel your transfer, and you will receive no funds.

Your funds are estimated to arrive by: 16th August, 2022

We apologise for any difficulties this unexpected development might cause. If you have questions, please write back to us at this address. Thank you for doing business with A--- Bank Moscow.

Referance number: 1MA359R
A--- Bank Money Transfer Department
Mr. Nikolai R.

(Unfortunately, I woke up to this message the next morning)

You made your points. Nice try

Attention Mr. Godfrey Chekwube Vincent:

This bank is not joking with you. I do not understand your previous message, but it is in your best interest to follow the instructions enclosed in my previous letter so that we can receive your money. Please explain yourself, as to what your message meant, and whether or not you are willing to follow instructions. Otherwise, your transfer will be cancelled.

Referance number: 1MA359R
Alfa Bank Money Transfer Department
Mr. Nikolai R.

It’s okay. Serving me back with my own cup. You did well. I hope you and your friends had a good laugh

(I'm assuming he may have visited the site. We exchanged a few emails back and forth during which he admitted to being a fraud. I decided to go out on a limb and asked him what it was like to be a scammer. To my surprise, Godfrey wrote back this candid reply)

It’s okay, well being in this business was not by choice. It never was for most people that I know but need, hunger, hopelessness and pressure pushed me into it.

To be sincere with you, it’s not what you will wish to go into because next to it is depression. You people that are living in a well organized society don’t know what God has done for you.

I struggled very hard to go to school on empty stomach, after the years of suffering. I graduated and no job that can give you a decent meal.
I turned to doing this because it appears to give an easy way out. But with a better alternative, I will NOT go into it.

But it’s okay, at least I am glad that the Andrei story is fake; there is nobody like Andrei, no one is going to get shot or victimized, I am glad.
Well, have a wonderful day
Godfrey

This ends this bait. I had a lot of fun during it, but what affected me the most was Godfrey's final letter. Maybe I could have done more, but that final letter will be something I always remember.