Named the dog after a lad

News items and topics not related to baiting.
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Named the dog after a lad

Post by Myon359 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:17 am

Thought this might be something unusual and slightly funny. I recently found a stray German Shepard wandering around my property. It appears to have an owner, and I can't afford a dog right now, so I am going to take it to the animal shelter in a day or two. While it stays with me, I decided I might as well give it a name. So, I named it after one of my lads, Kishore, a scammer from India. Kishore's namesake doesn't appear to be too happy about this though. He ghosted me after I told him the story and noted I'd named the dog in his honor. But that's all right. After all, this guy has become the first dog to be named after an email scammer :)

Photo of dog: https://imgur.com/a/ReQbuzM
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Named the dog after a lad

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:20 am

LOVE it!!

One of my characters had a pig farm, and she would name her pigs after romance scammers & let them know when the pigs were slaughtered.

I hope you are able to help the poor furbaby find a forever home!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:27 pm

Thanks for your well wishes! I hope so as well.

That story about the pigs sounds quite interesting. I'd like to know what sort of reaction you got.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:23 am

Mostly they acted happy when I told them I named the really fat pink one after them. Hard to know what their true reaction was, especially as I would say "We had to slaughter [lad name] today and he squealed like a banshee when we [description of slaughter]." So many times I wish I could record their reactions, but imagination has to suffice.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:10 pm

Love it. But, I've always been a fan of bacon!

I have a loved one that I have always called "sweaty" instead of "sweetie," and I blame this on Oscar Piles.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:18 am

^^^ Kitty: those lads must have LOVED talking to you ;)
^^^ Bware: Reminds me of a lad I had named Rick Ruzzi,
but I always called him Rick Fuzzy. He never objected.

The original Kishore finally wrote back about the dog. Thank goodness the bait is still on!

I did not get it (my passport) alex, and about naming a dog after me I do find that offensive.

I've told him that having a dog named after you is a gift signifying respect. So we'll see where this goes.
Depending on what happens, I may post Kishore's bait on the forum sometime.