Something Quirky

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Something Quirky

Post by Myon359 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:33 pm

\Out of a spirit of fun, I am posting a rather silly bait I am currently engaged on. The lad (Chang Yong) cannot seem to get a joke, which might be to my advantage. Enjoy!

Hello,

My office has just discovered that your name and email address are in our payment database. It states that your funds are yet to be paid according to our Payment Security System [PSS], Reports also proved that you are instrumental to the delay of your fund.

However, an American woman named Mrs.Patricia Deann recently approached my office with some documents claiming to be your agent. The documents she presented indicated that you died in an automobile crash about two week and being a family member, she was made the beneficiary of the fund.

I want to confirm if you are alive or dead. If after three days you fail to respond back to my office, this office will assume
that you are dead, and the fund shall be released to Mrs.Patricia Deann through our correspondent bank.

Kindly respond on time to enable me discharge my duties accordingly

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours faithfully,
Chang Michael Yong

(I wrote back as Father Bart, one of my characters I set aside for church baits. Today however, I was in a silly mood when Yong had the misfortune to write me.)

Dear Mr. Yong:

Thanks for contacting me. Unfortunately, I am dead. Does that prevent me from claiming my money?

Father Bartholomew Lockheed

Dear Sir,

Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information as found on our database.

We apologize on behalf of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund (IMF) for any delay and lost this must have caused you and promise that such a thing will not happen again.And if you are dealing with any other office regarding your payment we urge you to stop immediately in other not to jeopardize our efforts.

Be informed as well that so many abnormalities have happened before now in the banking industries.

Therefore,you are required to forward the below information for the verification process before we proceed with the remittance of your funds through our offshore office.

INFORMATION NEEDED:

1) FULL NAME:
2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3) DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:
4) OCCUPATION:
5) SEX:
6) NATIONALITY:
7) MARITAL STATUS:

Thanks for your good understanding while we wait for your urgency.
Regards
Chang Michael Yong

1) FULL NAME: Father Bartholomew Lockheed

2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: (Address of a cemetery, long since closed)

3) DIRECT PHONE NUMBER: ------------------ (if I do not answer the phone ---------- the cemetery caretaker will)

4) OCCUPATION: Priest

5) SEX: Male

6) NATIONALITY: American

7) MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried

Please get back to me ASAP. I will be waiting for your mail as I stay in my marble house.

Father Bart Lockheed

Dear Sir,

I write to confirm the receipt of your sent information which remains confidential.

Your payment file has been forwarded to our verification unit for approval to enable us forward your payment file to our correspondent bank in the United States for immediate release of your overdue outstanding payment as found on our database..

However you will be informed once the verification process is completed to enable you to establish contact with the paying bank.

Regards
Chang Michael Yong

Thank you sir. I'll be here, as usual waiting for the day of the judgement. Contact me if anything.

Father Bart Lockheed

(I keep trying to sneak jokes in, but this guy doesn't get it! Oh well)

Dear Sir,

The verification unit has requested a scan copy of your Driver's License or international passport to enable them forward your payment file to the paying bank in the United States for immediate release of your approved funds.

Yours faithfully,
Chang Michael Yong

Of course. Here's a picture of my diver's license. I took it just now with my laptop's camera.

(I sent back junk of course)

Dear Sir,

Am sorry the Drivers licence is not valid.

Yours faithfully,
Chang Michael Yong

Mr. Yong:

Please write back to me. I have no other means of id my family took it all away I guess. Please don't drop me.

Father Bart Lockheed

(I thought Yong had finally caught on and called the bait over on August 12th. Then, on August 18th, I was shocked to find this in my mailbox)

Dear Sir,

I want to quickly inform you that your long overdue outstanding payment has been approved by the Board of Directors,which was credited into Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) precisely as a Master Card,, and to be delivered by the courier company once all the obligations have been completed.

However the approval document and scan copy of your master card will be forwarded to you for confirmation once its been forwarded to the courier company for delivery.

Meanwhile,you are to bear the delivery chargers and custom clearance amounting to $850 only for safe delivery to your home address as stated in your information.

Please ensure that your sent information is valid,because this commission will not be held responsible for any misconduct.

I await your urgent response if any corrections have to be made before forwarding your parcel to the courier company.

Regards
Chang Michael Yong

No corrections have to be made sir. I'll try to take a ride with old Ebenezer tonight (he drives the city hearse) and get down to New York to pay. I'd like a bank to bank transfer, it's a good way to do business, regardless of what sort of entity you are. Could I have an account to transfer money to?

Father Bart Lockheed

Dear Sir,

Your card will be sent out tomorrow via cargo freight from the United Kingdom (London).
When dispatched I will send you a copy of the Airway Bill copy and tracking details so you will be able to track your shipment and note when it will arrive.
The delivery cost must be made by you on receipt of the shipment documents and tracking details.

However,the Board of Directors has issued a certificate to ascertain the legality of your funds which was credited in Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Debit card to be delivered by the courier company/Every documents will be forwarded to you for confirmation,once your parcel has been deposited for delivery.

For your payments we have two modes of payment:

1. By bank transfer (accompanied with your international passport)

2. By Card payment (Steam gift cards or Apple iTunes cards) equivalent to the shipping cost amount.

Meanwhile,here is your payment code (CPYN850HS) which must be included in any of your emails to us for the safety of your funds.

The required payment will be made through Steam gift card.

You are expected to confirm the receipt of this email to enable us to proceed further.

Regards,
Chang Michael Yong

Please sir, do allow me to send via bank transfer. I love to haunt the bank, so I can do that quickly.

(And we'll see if our ghost can cop a piggy... Stay tuned. :D )

I've changed to bold text to blue to increase readability - Bertje
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Something Quirky

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:26 am

WE appreciate the jokes!! :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thursten3rd » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:46 pm

I just love it when the language barrier can be used to entertaining effect. This lad must be related to Egg Foo Yong.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: At the reply above.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan