Fabo

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Fabo

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:48 pm

Back in June I was baiting Debra, the "sister" of the school teacher who was killed in the Uvalde shooting, who's IP address surprisingly showed her to be in Nigeria. Plog had a parcel in NYC containing 4 laptops for the children and nearly £10k as a donation. The guy it was going to was clearly an ITP, so I told her customs had found the money in the parcel and would not allow onward transfer. European regulations are similar, so I said we were going to donate the laptops and money to an African charity instead.

Would you believe it
Debra wrote:I received an email yesterday from a young man with is ID attached, I gave him your email address he was sounding very emotional is story was really sad I will forward the email to you shortly, he's from Africa Nigeria and the courier said only Africa can receive the package so I just gave him your email address did he emailed you already.
Well, yes he has
Fabo wrote:Father, In June a mass shooting and bomb attack occurred at a Catholic church in the city of Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria. At least 40 people were killed, my mother and my youngest sister was killed leaving me and my three siblings the Nigeria Government have failed to take responsibility for the affected family's, please help us my siblings are very hungry and scared help us.
It was an easy decision for the church charity committee to agree to switch the parcel to Fabo and deliver it to him in Lagos.

Then disaster strikes, a routine audit of the Lagos hub discovers wide spread fraud. The hub is closed and the parcel is redirected to Cotonou, Benin.

However, impressed with Plog’s 5-star customer service guarantee and the promise of his hotel and travel costs being reimbursed, the lad is happy to journey 3 hours on a bus to Cotonou and collect the parcel.

Oh no, further disaster ...
Fabo wrote:Good day to you sorry I'm replying you very late I was robbed today in Lagos on my way to the Cotonou park, I lost everything my clothes and the money in my bag I have to make an arrangement for money before traveling so please I will not be coming today.
As he lost all his money in the robbery, he pleads with Father Dougal to send him $100 so he could travel.
Dougal wrote:I've spoken to the charity committee and we all agree that after your awful ordeal, we will be happy to send you the money you need to make the journey.
This lad is just plain unlucky
Fabo wrote:Good day to you sir I have been calling the number on the moneygram receipt but I can’t get the complete 8 digits number it’s keeping some numbers on slow hold, I been trying to get the numbers for long now I don’t know what’s going on I only get 6 numbers I can’t get the remaining two and the robotics service is not really good in calling the numbers slowly and lots of hold and music, it’s really stressful.
Fabo wrote:Please it’s really difficult pronouncing the security question have been trying but keep failing questions, I can’t believe I’m pronouncing my name wrong and the robot said is wrong I don’t know how the robot want me to pronounce my name.
I don’t know what to do anymore have really tried my possible best pronouncing the words but the robot said I’m wrong this must be because of how I pronounce the words I really don’t know what to do.
Anyway he found money from somewhere and was all set to travel when ….. yes, his Grandmother died.
Fabo wrote:I will be going to my grandma's burial this week so please I can’t come to Cotonou, I will be back next week Thursday and will make arrangements thank you.
Today’s message, so fingers crossed for some fun next week
Fabo wrote:I will be traveling to Cotonou next week to retrieve the parcel, I will inform the courier I'm coming next week after informing you sir thank you.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Fabo

Post by Bertje » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:14 pm

I hear Cotonou is very nice this time of year. Perhaps he can share a ride with mr. Sunday from the 'Worst Orphanage' bait ? :D

Great work. looking forward to seeing this progress.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:47 pm

There are never enough lads traveling to Central African Republic. It seems like such a hospitable place.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:08 pm

More excuses from the lad
Good day to you father,
I'm emailing to inform you there's a sit at home here in Bayelsa due to some terrorist attack till Tuesday morning, I'm pleading with you to be patient with me till next week Tuesday morning the police ordered everyone to stay at home this week so I can't travel, I will make sure I travel to Lagos next week Tuesday and come down to Cotonou to pick up the parcel I'm sorry about this.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:53 pm

Game on ....

Fabo to Plog
I'm writing to inform you I just arrived in Lagos, I'm coming to Cotonou tomorrow morning that means I will be collecting the parcel on friday morning so please can you make all arrangements, the transportation it's very high over here I'm going to sleep in local hotel because I don't know how much it will cost from Lagos to Cotonou.
His IP has been showing Owode, 70km from Lagos. Cotonou is only another 120km, where he has £10,000 waiting for him.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:13 pm

That's already about 600 km of travel! The last bit to Cotonou should be a breeze.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:54 am

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:05 pm

Today .....
Good morning to you I must confess it's not easy I just left Lagos now coming to Cotonou due to my last experience, I decided to use direct motors that will take only me to Cotonou the driver was unable to move yesterday due to late of time so I'm on my way right now I will attach the receipt so you can make the arrangements before I arrive at Cotonou, I believe I will be there before 12:30 pm because I'm the only one in the car with the driver I will send you the receipt right away I spent the night in local hotel so I don't have receipt for that I paid 4,000 for a night and i spent two nights because the driver was unable to move yesterday so I spent the another night in Lagos, eat food of 3,500 that includes today feeding I was not also given receipt for the foods it's roadside service, that's the expenses I did so far total is 11,500 naira the rest is on the receipt thank you.
I just arrived in Cotonou I will be going to the location giving to me by the manager now thank you.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:56 pm

Confirmation of safari. Nobila Airport Hotel was the arranged meeting place.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:01 pm

Fabo wrote:I'm still waiting my Nigeria Line don't work here so the driver is not happy have wasted his time.
Plog wrote:Moussa has been involved in a vehicle accident. I am trying to get more information. Please bear with me.
Fabo wrote:Oh my God that's very sad hope he's okay, please what's the way forward can you direct me to the office so I can wait there for more information, the driver is not happy he's really not happy.
Moussa wrote:I has hit goat in road and crash to wall
damage van it not drive more
I told boss
Plog" wrote:Moussa is not hurt. The van is damaged and cannot be driven. He is in the town of Ouidah, which is 40 minutes drive west of Cotonou. The van is opposite Hotel Diaspora.
I am unsure of timescales for recovering the vehicle.
You have an option to go to Ouidah to pick up the parcel yourself.
My apologies for the inconvenience.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:07 pm

Fabo wrote:This is very disappointing I'm out of cash and you're asking me to continue the journey to where ever you're saying, the driver is advising me not to go there I'm not happy with this.
I'm very disappointed how will I move now and the driver is explaining everything it will cost me 6 to 7 thousands I'm not with cash now .
My phone is down this is not good
Fabo complains to Father Dougal
Fabo wrote:I'm not happy with this I arrived at Cotonou now the driver they said was involved in accident now I'm ask to move to a very far and dangerous area to pick up the parcel, my drive said the area is very bad and I don't have any money with me now this is not good have not eaten anything yet. My phone is down please contact the courier to do there job I'm not happy have spent lots of money now this is happening to me I'm not happy.
And also complains to Wolter, a Plog director
Fabo wrote:Mr Wolter,
I'm not happy with this service it as come to my notice the Cotonou manager is advising me to pick up the parcel in a dangerous area, how is this possible to be 5 Star I'm out of cash I don't have any money with me now I'm just moving in the streets without eating nothing not happy with this I'm angry.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm

Plog wrote:I have been advised that the vehicle will not be repaired today. I have told Moussa to stay in a hotel until tomorrow. He has secured your parcel.
Ouidah is only 40 mins away, but I totally understand if you do not wish to travel. In this case I suggest you and your driver book yourself into a hotel, the cost of which we will reimburse, and we will deliver the parcel to you tomorrow.
Oh dear
Fabo wrote:How will I pay for the Hotel please I don't have money with me and the driver has left to Lagos now my phone is down soon.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:57 pm

seems he's stredded in hash conditions...NICE!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:46 pm

Fabo wrote:I spent lots of money traveling here forgot my ATM in the hotel room, now Nigeria number is not working here I must have made a call and leave this country for good this is all not good can you provide your number since I'm in Cotonou people here are saying this is scam or whatever they are saying please I need a hotel room and food how will this be settled please.
"Plog" wrote:Please bear with me. I am investigating whether we can get to Ouidah and recover the parcel for you.
Where are you now?
Fabo" wrote:I,m in TOKPA please i,m planning to sell my phone have sent m'y photo to the driver tomorrow morning by 8:30 i will be back in nobila hotel so hopefully by 8:30 you will be there too please don't fail me have hand the phone to the buyer see you tomorrow by 8:30 outside the hotel thank you.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:33 pm

Hahah. Excellent! He's farked!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:28 pm

Saturday morning
Fabo wrote:Am in thé hôtel right now please reply when you're coming i dont have phone to contact you si reply when are you coming over here thank you.
Unfortunately the van was taking longer to fix than expected
Fabo wrote:Please Can you fix everything and Come over have been here since Morning standing outside the hôtel waiting here for 4 hours now will i stand here all day please am wataing please. i dont have any Money with me and have been standing hère waiting please thé man should fixe thé car very Quick this is making me sick okay am waiting please.
After receiving the news that the van won't be repaired until Sunday
Fabo wrote:I dont have any Money with me i cant stay hère am going back Please thé company should send me thé expenses i did please am going back to Nigeria thanks you

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:53 pm

We may be on for a second safari
Fabo wrote:I'm in Nigeria I was lost and I don't have money anymore so I use the quick way, I'm not happy about this driver how is he even sending me emails I'm angry okay you can make another arrangement but this time I will be the one to pick the delivery location in Cotonou because I don't trust the driver anymore thank you.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:23 pm

Fabo contacts Father Dougal with some shocking news
Fabo wrote:sir I and my siblings are in big danger please save us I borrowed the money from Mr Solomon for traveling to cotonou and have not balance the driver because he was waiting for me to drive me back to Nigeria but the courier failed to show up the parcel and the expenses I did he got angry and left, Mr Solomon is threatening my life and my siblings with bad boys if I don't provide is money in one week time the driver promise to get me arrested if I don't balance him, please sir help me I'm very scared they're threatening my brothers life I explained everything that happened to them but they're not listening to me still saying if I don't provide the money he will deal with me I don't want my siblings to be hurt for my mistakes please am begging with God help me sir you're my only hope, please help and save my siblings life Mr Solomon also sent a WhatsApp message to my friend we live together threatening him too I'm attaching the screenshot

A return trip to Cotonou to collect the money before Mr Solomon's bad boys find him seems to be the only option.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:43 pm

You have to love a lad sending themself on safari!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:41 pm

The church was concerned for Fabo's safety, so sent him money to pay off Mr Solomon and his bad boys
Fabo wrote:My friend just sent me a message the he didnt receive the bitcoin, he attached a screen short he said you should check if there was a mistake while typing the address because he as not receive anything on he's wallet,
Father Dougal suggested that maybe his friend stole the money
Fabo wrote:I don't know if my friend is lying to me about not receiving the Bitcoin. He blocked me today, saying I'm getting him angry he as not received any bitcoins I don't know what to do now I'm very sad and angry because I use to trust him without knowing he's real character.
Will the deadline to collect the parcel scupper Safari #2 ?
Fabo wrote:I have managed to pay back Mr Solomon half of the money with the little I raise now I don't know when I will be able to get money for my journey to cotonou. I will work hard and see if I can meet up to the deadline date next week
Of course not, Plog is happy to extend the deadline for a few more weeks.
Fabo wrote:Thank you so much sir I'm very grateful for this I will work hard next month to get the money sir thank you.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:58 pm

A second safari to Cotonou for Fabo
Fabo wrote:I'm writing to inform you I will be coming to Cotonou tomorrow morning and collect the parcel on Friday morning so please I want you to make all arrangements so everything will be successful this time, I don't want any failure this time thank you.
With Mr Ray traveling to Elubo and Fabo to Cotonou, I just hope Plog can cope with two parcel collections on Friday

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:38 pm

Fabo tells Plog he will now come to Cotonou on Tuesday.
Fabo wrote:the collection point is the hotel, at 11:30AM on Tuesday so please make all arrangements I don't need any failure because I'm giving you people second chance thank you.
Last time Plog's driver was stranded after hitting a goat. Any thoughts for this time?
He's saying he's arriving from Lagos by ferry, so won't have transport to journey to another town.
Fabo wrote:so I will be coming with water transportation because it's not that expensive I never knew there was water transportation so now I know

Annabel
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Annabel » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:02 am

Hmm. A couple ideas:

~ Car gets hit by a motorcyclist.
~ Someone breaks into the car. (Maybe Plog is now working with the police to catch the culprit / return stolen packages.)
~ Car hit a pothole too hard.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:20 am

Hmm, the plot thickens

As Plog is delivering a high value parcel, Fabo needs to send a photo of himself by the collection point.
He's sent a photo of the previous hotel with the image reversed, which was obviously rejected. His next photo is from inside a building and has also been rejected.

Hi IP is showing Porto-Novo, not Cotonou.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:59 am

Confirmed he's in Cotonou

However, due to the security concerns over his previous pictures, he's missed his delivery slot.