A trip to Elubo

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

A trip to Elubo

Post by paulc » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Back in late August the church was contacted by Akissi, a young lady from Ivory Coast. Her story was heartbreaking with her father, a serving colonel in the army being assassinated and her mother seriously ill in hospital from inhaling bullet dust.

As her own life was now in danger, she wanted the church to assist her in transferring her inheritance of $3.5m into their account. Regrettably this was something Father Peter could not undertake as "we are simple church folk, not financial experts". However as the church has experience of helping people in need relocate to England and is happy to provide a loan to fund flights and visa costs, is this something she would like to pursue?
Akissi wrote:Thank you very much for your kind gesture to humanity, we are so pleased with full of joy in our heart after reading your last email message in accepting to grant us loan to relocate to England. I explained everything to my mother and she still did not believe it until your last message, she shed heavy tears and continued to thank you for this precious help. However, as you have requested to know how much loan we will be needing, after calculating the hospital bills and other debts we were owing and our travelling preparation both flight ticket including Visa fee to England, We will be needing a loan of £20,000
£20,000 is a lot of money but Father Peter was undeterred
Peter" wrote:The charity committee agreed this afternoon to start our Autumn charity fundraising a few weeks early. We have a arranged a bouncy castle so are confident of reaching the target
In order to waste her time, Akissi was also asked to provide a number of items. A personal statement and photos to display in the church to assist the fundraising and a handwritten declaration that she would repay the loan once she arrived in England.

Father Peter has marvellous news
Peter wrote:I have marvelous news! We have hit the £20,000 target. The
fundraising team have done a fantastic job, working tirelessly over the
past week. We are overjoyed. Our congregation have taken Proverbs 19.17
to heart "whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will
repay him for his deed".
But then disaster as all the bank accounts Akissi provided were no good.
Peter wrote:I'm afraid I have some quite disturbing news. The bank manager told me
the account is flagged as suspicious on their security system and is
being investigated.
Akissi wrote:I am very much confused regarding to this news coming from you. The account holder is a doctor and works in the hospital where my mother was admitted and they are very helpful and good to us, I know the Devil is at work but I trust in you and God

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: A trip to Elubo

Post by paulc » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:49 pm

The church isn't permitted to use moneygram, western union or bitcoin, but luckily know of a 5 star rated logistics firm that can deliver the money.
Akissi wrote:As been suggested, sending through Plog will be the best option to receive the money and will prefer to pickup on the arrival of cash-packedge to their Depot office here in Abidjan.
Surely nothing could now go wrong?
Plog wrote: I regret to inform you that your parcel has been re-directed to Accra, Ghana.
During a routine audit of our Abidjan delivery hub we have found several severe issues with the operating of said hub. Local law enforcement was informed which has led to a number of arrests. We are not allowed to disclose any further information while the investigation is ongoing.
And the news gets worse
Plog wrote:The Abidjan hub will be closed for the foreseeable future. Over the past day, we have been in high level discussions with Government agencies in both Ghana and Ivory Coast. However we have been unable to reach an agreement which would allow us to make deliveries across country borders.
You can collect the parcel yourself from our delivery hub in Accra. We will reimburse all costs for any expenses incurred plus pay $250 compensation for your inconvenience.
Abidjan to Accra is a 10+ hour journey so always a long shot, but to save the parcel being returned to the church, Plog suggested it could be collected from Elubo, a town close to the border and a mere 3+ hour journey from Abidjan.

This was acceptable as long as her friend could collect it on her behalf.
Akissi wrote:Thank you so much for the update about the amandement of the parcel to Mr. Ray for further retrieval of my parcel at Elubo Border. However , my representative Mr. Ray have choosen on the 7th of October 2022 to travel and retrieve the parcel at Elubo border on my behalf. Therefore, you should make the arrangement to send the parcel immediately to Elubo for retrieval by Mr. Ray.
So, we are on for Friday. I've heard Elubo and the road towards Takoradi is nice this time of year.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:38 am

Plog have assigned their best driver Felix to this delivery and he will meet Ray at a hotel in Elubo
Ray wrote:THIS IS TO CONFIRMED ALL THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING THE COLLECTION OF THE HIGH VALUE PARCEL AT ELUBO I WILL BE LEAVING EARLY IN THE MORNING ON FRIDAY BECAUSE IS A VERY LONG JOURNEY FROM ABIDJAN CITY TO ELUBO BORDER, I THINK IS ABOUT 3 TO 4 HOURS DRIVE.

MEANWHILE ONCE I ARRIVED AT HOTEL IN ELUBO, I WILL SNAP MY PICTURE AND SEND TO FELIX FOR IDENTIFICATION.
Felix stayed overnight in Takoradi and updated Ray that he is on his way to the hotel
Ray wrote:OK FELIX.
I WILL MEET YOU AT THE HOTEL IN ELUBO SOON, ON MY WAY, ALMOST AT THE BORDER.
I've heard the N1 road between Takoradi and Elubo is treacherous with herds of goats roaming at will. I hope there won't be an accident.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:22 pm

Damn, think he's sussed it.
His last email was 3 hours ago and he's not responding to Felix.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:35 pm

Back on
Ray wrote:Sorry Felix
Our car got spoiled and we took another car after wasted a lot of time and due to the NOE border closed, the new car took us to flamboya side where we took boat to cross river to half asinine, now I am on my way to elubo with charted car direct to Elubo Please exercise patient for me because I am not familiar to this place. I am very very sorry for any inconveniences this might caused you.

So he's gone through Half Assini on his way to Elubo. When he arrives he will discover that Felix has hit a goat in Aiyinase, an hour away.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:58 pm

I have no doubt the lad with half ass it.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:15 pm

Ray wrote:Hello Felix , I am now arrived at the hotel, where are you?
My phone is down so I have to fine means to charge it
Now I am in front of best star hotel.
It is not easy to communicate through email alone because of network connection because my number is not same with Ghana network that is why I find it difficult to communicate you since I am here.
Safari confirmed

Felix imparts some bad news
Felix wrote:I hit goat in road crash to wall ,
van is Damage broke , no drive more
Ray wrote:Please I am here and all my money is finish, you know I do not have Ghana network to communicate you and my phone is discharge
Felix wrote:I come to hotel tommorrow morning when van fix
boss say we pay for you stay hotel ok
Ray wrote:Which hotel should I stay because I am down without much money with me. Why you don't send your number since to communicate as that will be better because no internet connection to MTN ivory coast, the connection comes and go not much active.
You know I came a very long way down here and do not know anybody. I am stranded now because i short of money with me.
How do I do now and which hotel should I stay till tomorrow I am very much confused now.
Unfortunately Felix's phone battery has died and he can only communicate using his company ipad.
In despair Ray writes to Plog.
Ray to Plog wrote:I can't stay at the hotel without paying because my money finished on the road. I hired a car direct to elubo with 375 Cedis which is equivalent to 25000 CFA after spending a lot of money on my way coming to Border because there was a lot of police checking points before our car break down and to cross to ghana side I spent 15000 CFA to cross to flyambo ghana border side instead of passing through NOE border which the new driver made a very mistake by taken me to that side.

Oh I have suffered for this journey because the place they cross me is very far to Elubo and I did not know, that was why I delayed but when I asked some people I have to hire a direct to Elubo and my internet went off because I used COTE D'IVOIRE connections and the connection was not stable iy comes and go, I was so frustrated and at same time my phone battery draining down until it off and when I arrived Elubo I have to find somewhere around the filling station Total to at least charge my phone to able to connect on my gmail account and start sending message again to Felix. If to say I have Felix Number it would svw been easy for me.

I have only 40 ghana Cedis left and now I went to eat with 15 ghana Cedis and remaining 25 Cedis, now tell me how do I pay for hotel to wait until tomorrow? The only option is for me to hang around the Accra Park and wait till tomorrow. I need a number to communicate to Felix as he said he is coming tomorrow.
Plog to Ray wrote:Hello Ray,

I wish to update you on the current situation.

As I believe you are aware, Felix's van has been in a collision with a goat and cannot be driven. He has arranged for a local garage to repair the damage tomorrow morning and then will drive to meet you at the hotel in Elubo.

Felix informs me that his mobile phone is exhausted and he cannot charge it. He can still be contacted via email.

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will, of course, recompense you for your hotel this evening and any other incurred expenses. Please send receipts to Felix and he will reimburse you when you meet tomorrow.
Let's hope tomorrow brings better news for Ray.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:25 pm

Ray was up early this morning
Ray wrote:Good morning Felix and how are you doing today? What time are you coming, can you come before 8am?
Unfortunately not as the garage repairing the van doesn't open until 9am
Ray wrote:I am stressful and uncomfortable, please come and let me start going back because I have a family.
Akissi complains to Plog
Akissi wrote: Mr Ray is stranded at Elubo border because he spent all his money on the way to Elubo and do not have enough money to lodge in a hotel and he has to force himself to hang at Accra Park station until this morning.
Plog wrote:I have an update from Felix. The van is currently in a garage and is being repaired.
Felix will drive to Elubo this afternoon to deliver your parcel. I apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
Maybe writing in capitals will speed up the van repair
Ray wrote:I AM SHORT OF MONEY HERE AND NEED SOMETHING TO HOLD MYSELF AT LEAST TO EAT WHILE WAITING.
SINCE MR. FELIX STILL FIXING THE CAR, CAN'T YOU TELL HIM TO SEND ME SOME MONEY HERE AT ELUBO. I AM VERY HUNGRY AND MY MONEY IS FINISH.
I NEED SOME MONEY TO EAT AND THEN HAVE STRENGTH TO WAIT FOR HIM.
THE DAY IS GOING DOWN. I DO NOT WANT TO STAY HERE AGAIN PLEASE.
Akissi writes to Father Peter
Akissi wrote: let me know what is going on, because my representative Ray King wants to come back because he was there since yesterday. Is now 4:00pm and still he has not yet collected the parcel.
He needs help to return back since Mr Felix does not want to meet him. His worried and lamenting so bitterly because he slept at the PARK station last night and do not want it to repeat again today as he is pleading for at least transport to come back.
Finally some good news
Felix wrote:Van is fix, I comes now to hotel
Which is short lived
Felix wrote:Van leeks the oil out.
van needs weld , big crack all oil leeks big mess
Garage say he fix in 1 hour .only
then i comes to Hotel OK
Ray" wrote:Please I'm stunk here seriously and have not eat since morning.
Then some devastating news
Felix wrote:Van not fix it need more weld , oil leaks big
Garage fix at 9AM tommorrow
I come Hotel 10AM morning
OR
You can come garage at Samenye collecting Parcel ???
Boss say ok for you come collect if want
Samenye is only an hour away
Ray wrote:Ok let me see how I can raise money and come there and if I can not make it I will still wait for you tomorrow as you said.
Lets see what Sunday brings

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:11 am

Nice work! Good to see lads traveling and enjoying life in new surroundings!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:49 am

Unfortunately Sunday was another day of disappointment for Ray

After being told the van is still not repaired, Ray decides to travel to the garage in Semenye, which is only around an hour away.
Ray wrote:I've been here called Samenye for past 4hrs:45 minutes as you directed me and have not see any white Van or Car bearing the plate number XXXX.

What is really happening from you and Plog, is this a kind of joke? What kind of courier company that can not give out a phone number to reach or contact him.

You know very well that to get Internet connections around here in Samenye is very difficult. You can't be doing this to me allowing me to stake one of my phone as collateral at Elubo and collect loan to transport myself to SAMENYE which cost me money including crossing custom barrier which I paid 50 Ghana cedis and yet I did not see you because I've turned around here in Samenye, even walk inside the villages nothing like white van only 2 mechanic garage. One at right side and second at left side.

How can you be turning me around all Elubo and other part of Ghana without given me your number to call you. Last time you said your phone is dead and today what happened to your phone number. I stand around Samenye since 11 am in the morning till now nothing like that.

Send me your number to contact you or I will be finding a way to return back to Abidjan because i have no other option now. You made me to slept at car park for 3 days now and today is going down again and yet I've not seen you. Are you a ghost? Or what kind of delivery agent are you??

I travelled al the way from Ivory Coast and is me that looking for you. I have respected your appointment by given you all you required taken a picture at the Hotel as you instructed and I have visited Samanye and still no White Van since morning

I do not believe what I am seeing. No phone number why?

Oh my God what kind of courier delivery agent is this, since 3 days one story to another. If you are real and you know your car spoil why not take hire car at Samenye junction or police Barrie junctuon and take a TAXI DIRECT to meet instead of turning me around Ghana.

I never believe this. I am now back at the filling station near the hotel very tired and frustrated.
Felix can't believe Ray didn't see the van and suggests he returns
Ray wrote:You must be wicked.

Which kind courier agent are you without a phone number. How can you telling me to come back again? Is your number dead. There is no internet connection there. very very slow to access my email, if to say i have your phone number immediately i arrived that Samenye i will give you a call.

You that leave in Ghana and you are expecting me to be turning around with which money or have you forgot that transport is money for 3 days now i am just wandering all Elubo sleeping outside oh Charlie this is wicked.

I am near filling station and begging money to go back
Ray wrote:OK I can see that you people don't want to deliver the parcel to me. I had honoured all your appointment and visited the places directed me and take a pictures in front of the hotel, and send to you as you asked me to do but all was failed and yet you still want me to wait tomorrow or meet you again in Samenye on the road.

I do not believe you were at Samenye because if you do you can not be sending message because there was no internet connection that is number one. Secondly if you are trully willing to release the parcel, you could have cross police barrier with bike as I did today to the other side half assine junction and Samenya police barrier and take a Taxi and come and meet me here in front of filling station Total.

Your not talking of hotel again, now is garage. Even the Hub Manager Accra branch has no phone number to communicate with, how can you make delivery, there was no phone to direct your customer. Since over 3 days now we are still dragging a parcel. Are you a ghost or a secret society company? I asked you what clothes do you wear, you skip it without given any response and you ask me to come back to Samenye to see you standing on the road, is only you standing there. Which clothes did you wear , you can not say.

Everything look so strange and unbelieveable. I can't go again today Chai God where are you?

Chai God must not have a phone signal, so Plog's manager in Accra responds instead
Plog" wrote:These are serious allegations, which I will try and address.

I have just checked the GPS tracker and the van is in Samenye. You can access the tracker yourself at https://www.plog.com/

Our drivers deliver to remote areas of the country where internet service can be poor, therefore they are provided with a satellite enabled company tablet. Felix has been using this to contact you via company email.

Felix informs me his mobile phone battery is exhausted and he does not have a charger with him, as he was expecting to be back in Accra on Friday evening.

I am unsure what Felix is wearing, but would guess its a red t-shirt with company logo on.

Our drivers are not permitted to make deliveries in any other vehicle. Firstly they are not insured, and secondly due to your parcel being of high value, it would breach our security protocols.

If you wish to speak to me, please call our head office on xxxx. Quote your tracking number and you will be transferred to me.

I regret the delay in delivering your parcel, however this is not entirely our fault. Felix waited for you for over 3 hours in Elubo on Friday before leaving, as you did not contact him to say you were delayed. Felix also informs me that you were due to travel to Semenye this afternoon to collect the parcel and yet you failed to do so.

Even though I do not feel P-log is totally to blame for the situation, as I confirmed to you yesterday I have increased your compensation payment to $500 as a show of good faith. We will also reimburse your hotel costs. Please send receipts direct to Felix.

Your custom is very important to us and I hope we can still deliver your parcel in either Elubo or Samenye tomorrow, however if you no longer wish to use our services I will tell Felix to return to Accra and we will return the parcel to the sender. Please advise me of your intentions.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:42 am

Awesome! Roadtrippin' lads are the best lads.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:22 am

Monday ...

Ray responds to Plog
Ray wrote:Sir, good morning I've heard what you said and have no other explanations to give regarding the horrors I experienced yesterday. It was painful to bear because I had never expected the ugly stressful to occur in this my trip to Elubo. I have suffered and stressful in this journey for past 4 days now, as you can see the new week have started and l'm still at Elubo wandering around in the street of Elubo snd Samenye.
The garage was still working on repairing the van, which was damaged far more extensively than previous thought, so it was suggested that Ray should come to Samenye to collect the parcel.
Felix wrote:I'm exausted to travel again to Samenye, I will wait at the hotel and let Felix come and meet me
Then finally some good news. The van was fixed and Felix was on his way
Ray wrote:OK I am around the filling station near the Park waiting for you Felix, once u arrived let me know.
Would you believe it?
Felix wrote:Van run out of petrol
Petrol gauge in van broke
I trys to get car hitch lift to Petrol fill up
no stop yet ok
Ray wrote:What is your position, have you buy the fuel? I need update please because is 3:17 pm now.
Despite walking for miles, Felix was unable to locate a filling station and returned to Semenye.
"Felix" wrote:It ok man at garage pick up
He take me fill up tommorrow morning
Then I come to Hotel ok
Ray wrote:Ok I wait again tomorrow morning

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:33 am

Tuesday
Ray wrote:Good morning Felix, I am opposite the Total filling station waiting for you
As he's been surprisingly calm about delays, Plog requested another photo to prove he was still in Elubo
Plog wrote:The security requirements for delivering a HVP dictate that a new picture must be provided if more than 3 days has elapsed since the first picture was supplied. This is to protect all parties and is a condition of insurance.

Felix is on his way once again.

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:29 pm

The journey to Elubo should take less than an hour, Felix should be there by now
Ray wrote:Please I've not receive any response yet from Felix , where is his position? The weather is hot and can not be hanging around the filling station, let him confirm his position, sun is high here.
Plog wrote:I have received disturbing news. Felix is in police custody. I am trying to ascertain the circumstances. I will update you in due course.
Plog wrote:I can update you further. Felix was stopped by police and the van searched. The police are stating a small quantity of drugs were found. I believe this was planted by the police in order to extract a bribe from the company.

Corruption is rife in this country and we have experienced this type of behaviour before. The matter has been escalated to our legal team at head office.
I will provide another update when I have more news.
So far only silence from Ray

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Ray sends a glowing review of his time in Elubo
Ray wrote:I DO NOT THINK I WILL RISK TRAVELLING AGAIN TO ELUBO BECAUSE I SAW HELL WHEN I WAS THERE FOR 6 DAYS, SO I WILL NOT LIKE TO WITNESS SUCH AGAIN.
And wants payment of $1000 for his travel expenses, which Plog is happy to pay when he sends receipts
Ray wrote:What receipts, all the receipts was thrown away both my transports going and coming back and hotels accommodation concluding my feedings. I do not think of keeping the receipts because I was not happy during my visit to Elubo
Ray wrote:What type of receipt do you want? Ok I will do a receipt and send to you.

I'm not sure if this will be acceptable to Plog's finance team

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:44 pm

Ray's receipt was not accepted by Plog's finance team, so he declared he would not return to Elubo.
Plog informed Akissi that the parcel containing £20,000 would be returned to the church.

Akissi then contacted Father Peter to ask how once the parcel had been returned, she would receive her money.

Unfortunately the church roof was damaged in a tropical storm and if returned the money is earmarked for repairs
Peter wrote:The roof is old and was badly damaged and will cost almost £25,000 to repair. Unfortunately it is not my decision, the Bishop has said if the money is returned to us it will have to be used on the roof repairs.
That had the desired effect
Akissi wrote:This is to inform you that i have someone from our church who is willing to represent me travel back to Elubo to collect the parcel on my behalf.
This was acceptable to both Father Peter and Plog
Dennis wrote:Good day and a nice to meet with you. I'm Dennis. I have confirmed the parcel tracking numbers and also notified by Ms. Akissi that the appointment to meet with you will be on Friday at Elubo. Base on this regards, I will be traveling to Elubo on that early morning Friday.
Bye
Dennis
Seems like we're on for Elubo safari #2

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:28 pm

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:16 pm

Elubo safari #2 confirmed

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:43 pm

Awesome work!

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:47 pm

Friday - with Dennis confirmed at the hotel, Plog's driver Moussa sets off to meet him
Dennis wrote:Please give me present update of Mr. Moussa. Still waiting.
Some hours later some disturbing news
Plog wrote:I have received disturbing news.
Moussa has been attacked and his van stolen by a gang of men.
He was quite badly beaten but has been able to contact me. The van has been driven off by the men.
The police have been informed and luckily the men do not seem to realise the van is equipped with a GPS tracker so we can follow its progress.
I will update you when I receive further news.
Dennis wrote:How is Moussa condition now. Need update.
Plog wrote:Moussa is in shock, but is not badly injured thankfully.
I am in contact with the police who are monitoring the van and have set up a road block just outside Half Assini.
I will update you when I receive further news.
Plog wrote:The police have intercepted the van and arrested 3 men.The van will not be released until tomorrow.
I am told that you may collect the parcel from the police station in Half Assini (90 mins away) this afternoon if you wish .
Alternatively we will deliver the parcel to you at the hotel, but this will not be until tomorrow.
Unfortunately Dennis wasn't tempted and prefers to wait in Elubo for the parcel. We just hope Moussa doesn't suffer any reaction to his ordeal.

Saturday -
Plog wrote:I don't have good news. Moussa fell ill last night and was taken to a local hospital. The doctor believes he is suffering from late onset concussion. He will remain in the hospital today for further tests and hopefully be fit enough to be released tomorrow.
Consequently we are unable to deliver the parcel to you today. You may still collect the parcel yourself from Half Assini if you wish.
Dennis wrote:Really this is not a good news for me. But I hope you can deliver the parcel at Elubo tomorrow as you promise. Please give me time for tomorrow programme. Urgent update will be appreciated.
Obviously delivery will only be possible if Moussa is fit enough to leave hospital and Ghanaian doctors are well known for their cautious approach to releasing patients.

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thursten3rd » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:45 am

:D :D :D :lol:

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:35 pm

Sunday -

Moussa was almost ready to leave the hospital and deliver the parcel to Dennis, who was waiting patiently in Elubo
Dennis wrote:I am running out of time, because I need to resume work. Please help to save time. My family is waiting for me. Arrange for the delivery of the parcel at Elubo
But then some unexpected news
Plog wrote:Moussa's condition has deteriorated and he has to remain in hospital for further tests.
I regret to inform you that I am unable to schedule another driver to travel to Elubo until Wednesday. You are able to collect the parcel yourself from Half Assini if you wish.
Dennis wrote:Ok I will like to collect it tomorrow
Monday -

Elubo to Half Assini is a pleasant 90 minute drive
Dennis wrote:Bank claim that there is no parcel in their bank vault.
The half assini police also claim no attack of such occurred. And they never know your company.
Where's the parcel?
Plog wrote:There seems to be some confusion here.
The parcel was moved last night to the town of Axim. You should have received notification about this.
The police officer I was dealing with in Half Assini was Inspector Gadget.
Are you are able to collect the parcel from Axim?
Dennis wrote:I visited bank and I was embarrassed. They told me that they never had contact with you or your company.
Sorry Dennis, its clearly your fault
Plog wrote: Obviously by the time you visited the bank, your parcel had been transferred to Axim. You could have confirmed this yourself by checking our parcel tracking page at https://plog.com/
Dennis wrote:What will you gain in all this?
:lol:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:40 pm

Been following this bait for quite awhile and loving it! I do wish I could be there when Dennis blows his top :lol:
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:58 pm

And just to rub it in ....

Father Peter to Akissi
I have been notified by Plog that the parcel has been delivered. This is a huge relief. I am overjoyed, please thank Mr Dennis on behalf of the whole church.

Moussa to Akissi, Dennis and Ray
BROS,
UNA DEY SABI , WE CHOP U GOOD , WE GOT PARCEL WE SPLIT MONI
THANK U MAI FAMILY WILL EAT VERY WELL WELL
WE TELL COMPANY U COLLECT PARCEL
U NO WISE ENOUGH WITH MUGU , WE CHOP U EASY
OTU NNE GI

paulc
Dumber Than A Donkey

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by paulc » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Plog has received a complaint.
Does anyone have a long complaint form that the lad could complete?