Angry lad from a few years back.

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
dr stephen williams
Master of Master Baiters

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Angry lad from a few years back.

Post by dr stephen williams » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:10 am

Just going through this old box I have and found this wonderful reminder of an angry lad who found himself on Eater.
Hon. John <[email protected]> wrote: Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 12:49 AM

to Steven, me, abusantefamily

Dear Dr Stephen Williams,

I told you I am hiring private detectives and you thought it was a joke. Your mistake is that you believed everyone from Africa is a scammer and 419.
I need my refund Dr. Stephen Williams. You approached me and demanded I invest my money and time for you. Not knowing it was for your stupid fun. You paint me bad and such helps you drive traffic to your website.
I am very delighted to truly know you only used me for fun but unfortunately for you, you will pay for my services and the damages you caused me.
Next time, you will only make fun of scammers and not legitimate business men. You not only tarnished my image but you tarnished the image of Ghana. You will pay for it.

This is a good beginning because I am enjoying it. Sincerely speaking.
:pith: x10 Acra-Ctnu Tgo-Pnjari Lgos-Ctnu Lgos-Ynde Lgos-Mndmba Lgs-Prku PrtHrcrt-Abche Lgos-Nttngu Bmko-Ctnu (wDQ) Frnce-Dbln :vcamera: (wPadme)
:gld_pith: x2 :pith: x7 :skull: :tattoo: x7 :$_lad: :mortar: :vcamera: :sandtimer: x6 :badge: Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
:gld_pith: :pith: x2 :skull: :tattoo: x6 :vcamera: :sandtimer: x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
:pith: Lgos-Dkr-Rsso :sandtimer: x3 :vcamera: :tattoo: x2(wKLG)
:pith: x22 SS :sandtimer: x3 :flag_uk: :flag_us: :flag_ng: x303 : :$_lad: :$_crd: :pyramid: :mortar:
:nn_pinkcar::buns::pony: :whip: :mcfry: :jboot:

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Angry lad from a few years back.

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:15 am

What a gratifying note of confirmation of a job well done! This beats a trophy any day. I hope the lad still stews over that revelation, and it seeps into his psyche, robbing him of happiness on a daily basis. Bravo!!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff