Abimbola 2 - The Return

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Abimbola 2 - The Return

Post by Myon359 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:58 pm

Posting this bait as it progresses. Stay tuned for updates!

Note: names have been changed to ones that I like.

Meet "Chucky Abimbola" from Nigeria, alias: Idris Obinna, alias Karen White, alias Bag-of-Rocks. This scammer is not bright at all, and is possibly a scam school dropout.

The following mail landed in my inbox one day:

DELIVERY AGENT OF SUN TRUST BANK OF AMERICA USA 😊😊😊
IM KAREN WHITE AND I'M HERE AS THE DELIVERY AGENT OF SUN TRUST BANK OF AMERICA USA SO ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS TO GET ME YOUR FULL INFORMATION AND A PICTURE OF YOU SO THAT I WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE DELIVERY SO GET BACK TO ME ASAP

.KAREN WHITE.

So how did tou want the delivery
ATM
CASH
CHEQUE
TRANSFER

ATM ---- $2000
CASH ---- $1500
CHEQUE---- $1000
TRANSFER ---- $500

PLS BE SINCERE WITH ME.

WE ARE VERY VERY READY TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS SMOOTH AND SUCCESSFUL ONE 🙌

I responded as a stereotypical senior citizen:
Tell me more please, I'm interested
Ok, thanks
***.***
So pls I need to confirm your full information, ID card and your nearest airport address

So what do I have to do again?
You have to make your choice as you want the delivery and make the payment attached to it so I will proceed immediately with the delivery
I don't understand. What is the payment attachment? Please explain to me
Moron resent the original scam email, with this addition:
Pls make your choice as soon as possible okay
I led him/her around in circles for awhile, forgetting details and asking for him/her to repeat things over and over again. Finally I gave the scammer the L-chatbot number:
Thanks. I think I would love to talk to you on the phone, because things get much better when two people talk directly. Do you think it's possible to talk with me and explain all of this complicate things?
He/she at first refused, but my old man repeatedly insisted on a telephone call. Finally:

Okay I will call you.
He/she called alright! Here are the recordings for your listening pleasure:

Call 1- http://www.sndup.net/bk6r

Expect more from this fool in the future as this is an ongoing bait!
Last edited by Myon359 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Re: Abimbola - A Ditzy Nigerian Scammer

Post by Myon359 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:00 pm

So how did tou want the delivery
ATM
CASH
CHEQUE
TRANSFER

ATM ---- $2000
CASH ---- $1500
CHEQUE---- $1000
TRANSFER ---- $500

PLS BE SINCERE WITH ME.

A cheque would be nice. So I pay 1000 dollars?

Yes you have to pay 1000 dollars so that you will receive it okay

Ok so like how do I pay this. Through Moneygram or cash?

Moneygram okay
Took an hour or so break to use STS's services!

I made the payment as you specified in your previous message.

I opted for the MoneyGram Transaction Security procedure, because the desk officer warned me that there have been money laundries recently. You need to call at the Money Gram Call Center and get your MTCN**.** The phone number of the Call Center is on the paper slip. You must call them and provide all the payment details (the total amount, my name, your name and address etc.), and then you will receive your MTCN number. Please tell me what's the next steps and when to wait to receive my cheque.
But the custom agencies said that i will pay for custom clearance certificate before i will leave the airport and this will cost you $1200 and this time they want the payment via bitcoin, gift cards, cash app or PayPal
You need to send the $1200 card so that they will sign the ccc paperwork so that I will be on my way to deliver your cheque to you

Ok, whats your address?

No address, just go to the store and get the $1200 steam card, razer gold card or ebay gift card
The scammer wasn't calling the line, so I dropped him for a day. He/she finally mailed an angry "where are you?!" letter. I replied:
Sorry about that. Did you call them for the MTCN yet? You need to call them.
Dopey finally called. He stayed on for a good half-hour struggling with the service. Will post calls once I get them setup. Finally, he wrote back:

You have to go back to where you make the payment for them to refund you your money because I don't think this is moneygram

I tried the MTCN number they send to me but we couldn't find the money

You need to go so that they refund you money and then ho and get $1000 razer gold card nad also get $1200 nordstrom card so that I can pay for the custom clearance certificate paperwork
Okay, well the stores are closed for a couple days, because tomorrow is Sunday. I'll see what I can mail you.
I got the response I wanted:
Pls don't mail anything okay abeg of you!
I can't wait because I want my cheque. I don't know how to use bitcoin, I'm a senior citizen. I'll just mail gift cards to your address.

No get gift card, scratch it and send a photo of it directly to me here okay!!
Don't worry, you'll have it in the mail by Monday. I'll get it Monday.
Several mails from the lad followed, like this one. I ignored him:
Pls don't mail the card if you are a gentle man please don't mail the card ok?!?!
After silence for half a day, I finally got back to the scammer:
I'm sorry, I was out all day. While I was gone, I mailed the gift card just like you told me to. I'm glad that's done. Now where's my cheque?
Cliffhanger...
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:45 pm

Abimbola/Jennifer Sandra panics, just like I want him/her to:
Pls send me the photo of the card that you have gotten I mean the $1000 razer gold card and the $1200 nordstrom card pls you have to be fast with that because is highly needed so that you will receive your cheque today in the next 45mins
Sorry. I already mailed it. I can't take a picture because it is mailed. Have you got it yet? It's in a little brown box.
Which address do you sent it to
I mailed it to an address that the guy at the store gave to me, Kayode. He said to mail it there. They take gift cards and give them to people. He's a nice man, so I'm sure he did it right,
The full scope of the tradgedy finally dawns upon the lad. I do wish I could've seen his face! :lol:

You have made a mistake and I don't know who the man is

Maybe I should give you Kayode's email? It is [email protected] Email him if you haven't got it yet. He gave me an address, somewhere overseas, it should be there by now.
Okay thanks. This time pls don't mail it to Mr Kayode just send a picture of it and you ha e scratched it
Abimbola/Jennifer Sandra finally got off his/her tail and emailed Kayode:
My friend said he mail a little brown box which contain gift cards to you right And he said I should text you His name is Mr Lenny
Kayode wrote back:
You're a scammer and you tried to fool this old idiot Lenny. Do not bother to deny because I am a nigerian guyman and I immediately recognized your way of working. What scheme do you have with him? Bank and inheritance of the deceased, or the Lottery, or ATM Card? Which of them did you try with him?

If you talk ok and if I see that you are a smart guy, then I will propose a strong scheme by which we can both enrich ourselves. This senile old guy Lenny is friends with the local parish priest and there is a lot of money waiting to be taken by someone smart. If you are an idiot trying to say me some rubbish, I will ignore you. Okay?
We only have the lie of him receiving a cheque worth 10.5million USD that's it okay.
Do you want to work together? If yes you have to give up all the nonsense and cooperate with me. Where are you from? My family lives in the Alimosho area, near Lagos airport. If you try to warn the crazy old man, I will deny everything and you will look ridiculous. I'll search the internet for other formats like yours and I'll show them to Lenny, and he'll believe me. Be honest with me and we will earn together enough money. We don't need to steal from each other, because those old idiots in the church have a lot of money.
A little persuading was used, but Abimbola finally came around to my way of thinking:
So how do we do it? How will we work together? And beside how will I receive the gift cards he mailed in that little brown box
The gift cards are mine now. Your name and your State origin. You tell me first.
You mean the $1200 nordstrom card and $1000 razer gold card is yours now?
Yes, he sent several cards. The crazy old Lenny came to me and explained to me (without him understanding what he is talking about) that he needs some money in the form of a Gift Card -- for a cheque. Then I understood that Lenny is being contacted by a scammer. I showed him what those cards look like and offered to help him. I took his money and promised him I would take care of the problem. That was all. The cards are still at the store department, but Lenny's convinced that he bought them and that I have already sent them to you in a sealed box with the postal service. With Lenny's money I paid my house's rent (for 3 months) and gave some of them to my girlfriend here. The old Lenny is so senile that I often take him money for nothing, without putting all the products he chose in his bag.
I gave him another fee to pay but this time pls I beg you I really want to receive the gift card pls abeg of you
I was curious why exactly this lad was so desperate for a simple gift card, so I up and asked him:
If I mail you the gift codes, what will you use the money on? Tell the truth.
Video games and a night at the clubs
Bang. That single line should be show to lad huggers everywhere.
I thought so bro. If you want to make money with scam job, you will have to do as I told you. I live here with those idiots and I know how they think. All the risks are mine, so we will doing as I want. I don't trust anyone and I don't want to be registered. The money will go to Nigeria, and I will share it with your family. You can accept or decline, but I am the one who imposes the conditions. OK? What is your real name and where are you based? You still haven't told me.
I based in Nigeria and my real name is Abimbola
Stay tuned for yet more fun with this lad!

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:46 pm

Video games and a night at the clubs
If any proof were ever needed of just how far down the food chain these creeps exist, this is it!
There's a cold, dark and festering swamp in Hell waiting for this pond scum.
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 pm

^^ Jimlad: amen to that and thanks for commenting, I was forgetting to update this thread ;)

Coincidentally, my fake lad has the same name as the real one. This was not planned at all, just one of life's little coincidences.

My real name is Abimbola as well! Brother, we were meant to work together. Just call me Kayode OK?

Ok, look what's my plan.

Those old fools who run the local church are so naive and gullible. Here it is a quiet neighborhood, with people who live very well and have high material moneys ok? Every Sunday they go to church, and the priest there sings and tells them stories from the Bible passages. Every month, on the last Saturday of the month, they organize a meeting where they all gather. Eat and drink and collect big money from their sponsors. They use those money to buy various products that they then send to various schools and asylums for the elderly and orphans. The amounts usually spent are between $15-25,000 and they pay all the taxes. I went there to the church for almost a year and participated in some of these activities.

My plan is to get "sponsorship" for an orphanage in Nigeria. For this plan I need a local partner, from Nigeria. Someone who can forge 2-3 fake documents and who knows how to write correctly in English. If we succeed, then we will be able to send in Nigeria a large parcel worth $10-12,000 (with mobile phones, laptops, printers, TV, etc.) as well as some cash (as sponsorship).

Your job is to "represent" that orphanage and take care of receiving the parcel and the money.

I take the risk of convincing these idiots to accept our "orphanage."
I take the risk that you will disappear, after you will take the package and the money.
I take the risk that idiots feel that something is fishy in our story and report me to the police; I risk being deported.
So, for all of this to happen, I need to trust you. I do not want your personal details, because I know you will lie.
But tell me something about yourself, as a man. To get to know each other better.
It is ok for you, do you want to work with me? If yes, then we'll start discussing the details starting tomorrow.
Pls convince him first to pay this amount first okay? Because I want the money then we proceeds
Don't be stupid, think at large scale! Donations in equipment and money to orphanages are sometimes worth $25,000 (depending on the sponsors generosity), so we have a chance to win at least $10,000 each. Finish with your nonsense and leave Lenny alone, because we need him in our church scheme. He and that priest Lockheed are good friends and I can persuade them to accept to sponsor an orphanage in Nigeria. I have already told them that I am an orphan and I grew up in the orphanage, to gain their compassion. Don't be an idiot and follow my directions. We will earn enough money, each of us! OK?
Okay then how do I do this
I will come back to you with details in tomorrow, but you must prepare a beautiful story about an Orphanage in Nigeria: about some poor children, whom you and your wife care for... it must be there a significant number of children, so we can get generous funds and a consistent donation. I would suggest a number of 70-80 children, for whom we will request technical equipment and sponsorship. We will say that we want to arrange school classes for those children and that we want to equip them with laptops and telephones, with printers and TV etc. Think of such a story and come back to me to finalize the details
Okay see you tomorrow

Ok bro', we will start tomorrow.
I have the whole plan in my mind, but we have to put the details together so that "our" orphanage will be the one to be chosen for the charity action. for November charity it's already too late, those idiots send the parcel somewhere in South America to a Catholic school
See you tomorrow
Sure enough, Abimbola worked on an "Orphanage format" and turned it in for approval in the morning.

Friday, 21st October:
I hope this one is nice:
Hi dear Sir or Madam

Pls I am Idris Obinna I am organising and feeding some orphans who has no helper and I and my wife have been feeding and training them for some years now,

Suddenly things changed and we can handle it anymore pls we will need your help and we and the entire children here seek for your help and sponsor so that we can open a school for the children and for them to eat properly, we will really appreciate I you help us with any amount.

Thanks and we and the entire children here will appreciate you, thanks for your understanding.

Let me read.
5 minutes.
I'll be back.
Okay.
After some haggling back and forth, we finally agreed on a decent orphan format and I proceeded to "educate" Abimbola (not) on the church's workings:
Let me also tell you about the reverend of the church, that Lockheed. Although he is old, he has a sharp mind and is smart. We need to be careful when talking to him, because he is not an old idiot like Lenny and if we make a stupid mistake, we can lose everything. Maybe you put me in BCC to all the messages you write to them. To see everything and to be able to immediately correct any kind of danger.

Their main secretary is Brother Ukulele, an energetic man, of whom I am (very honestly) afraid. How many times he looks at me, in my eyes, I have the impression that he is reading my thoughts. And, you have to know, he often asks me exactly what I was thinking! So, I don't know what to say, but Ukulele really scares me! If he is going to be the person assigned to deal with our problem, then we will have to be extremely careful, extremely polite and extremely prompt in responding to his messages. Not to annoy him and to be kind to us. OK?

If you have any other questions, I will try to answer. Email the church and we will succeed!

Should I add your email in the bcc?
Yes yes, please do. So that I can see when they reply and when you mail it.
Later at night:
Smoke break. Have you sent the church that format yet?
Yes, I have sent it
That is perfect. We should expect their answer sometime tonight. The priest
will check his email before the 5:30 service and I'll tell you what he says. He
will definiatly ask me about the orphanage especially as I am Nigerian. I will
tell him that you are legitimate and he should sponser you people.
Here is what the church was sent:
Hi dear Sir or Madam
Please sir, I am Mr Matthew Macus from Nigeria I am organising and feeding some orphans who has no helper and I and my wife have been feeding and training them for some years now, Suddenly things changed and we cannot handle it anymore please we will need your help and we and the entire children here seek for your help and sponsor so that we can open a school for the children and for them to eat properly, we will really appreciate I you help us with any amount. We want to set up a small school for our orphanage, where we can bring teachers for the nearly 80 children who are in our care. We need help for equipping these classrooms with laptops, mobilephones, projectors and printers, TVs and other such technical equipment. Thanks and we and the entire children here will appreciate you, thanks for your understanding.

Idris Obinna
Plus a stock image he pulled off of a legitimate church website, showing starving children in Kenya. It is not displayed here due to too many ITPs.
Be blessed, my son!

I am Father Bartholomew and I work for The Lord as Reverend of the Sacred Church of the Holy Lamb, God bless Him!

Let me tell you that we are a Christian Church, we believe that Jesus is that Sacred Lamb that has been crucified for our sins and we believe that we should carry the heavy burden of humanity on our shoulders. Our main headquarters is in Canada and we have few small branches in
America, Canada, Europe and Africa. We do charity and support especially the orphans, the elders and the homeless. All of our religious, cultural
and charity activities can be watched on our church website. -------------------------.org

We are pleased to offer you help and we have regular actions in this regard. I will propose to discuss your request at our Saturday service, after the sermon. Please send me some details about your activity, how many children are there with you, what staff you have hired for their maintenance, etc. I also noticed that the orphanage you run is in Nigeria, so I will check your references through a member of our parish who is also Nigerian. If the result is to our liking, then I will propose a sponsorship for your orphanage.

I am waiting for your message with all the required details. Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!

Father Bartholomew Lockheed
Abimbola got creative and replied with this boxcar load of BS. I am doing my best to replicate his font choices:

ORPHANAGE AND MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME (UNDER THE CARE Of THE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF CHRIST)

The Help Children Foundation, an organization that gathers funds to assist children's orphanages all over the Nigeria:
  • The Help Children Foundation has functioned for many years and has earned a reputation as a reliable and enthusiastic organization that has helped to better the lives of an orphans children. We are calling you on, since we are well-known for your charitable donations. We hope you might want to perform another notable act of philanthropy and help children from this Nigerian Orphanage.
  • As you might have heard, this Lagos Nigeria Orphanage houses we have over 75 children ... from 10 years to 16 years.
    There are 40% girls and the rest of 60% are boys.
  • That we have dedicated our life to these orphans.That the orphanage is located in a building in an advanced stage of physical degradation, which needs major repairs, Food and clean water are the most basic need for all children
  • Health care: The need for health care includes childhood immunizations and vitamin supplements for children understanding five,
  • That we want each of these children to have a proper education and i want to give them the opportunity to learn how to use modern technology cell phones and laptops plasma,

Thanks and be blessed as you render service to God and humanity!
The church will certainly make sponsorship of such an impressive sounding place a priority! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Re: Abimbola Joins the Church!

Post by Myon359 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:52 pm

Sure enough:

24th October:

God bless you, my son!

Your request for sponsorship was discussed today within our Elders Committee and will be reviewed in the coming days. I asked a young
member of our parish to check your references, because he is a Nigerian from Lagos and has his family established there. Depending on the
results of these checks, we will decide if the orphanage you run qualifies for the next stage of our charitable actions.

If we decide that the next charity will be dedicated to this humanitarian case, our Reverend Kenneth Ukulele (the secretary of the
parish) will handle all the organizational details. We will discuss all these issues in the coming days.

Reverend Kenneth Ukulele will analyze the case very carefully and directly deal with the organization of our next charity, regarding the
content of The Courtesy Parcel and the fundraising action in February.

Be blessed, all of you, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Thanks dear We really appreciate

Some behind the scenes stuff with Kayode occurred here. Basically, Abimbola forwarded every mail from the church with questions on how to proceed. Really, he is a very obedient lad:
Your case was talked about by Father Lockheed, and later there were some discussions about it, along with all the other elders there. I had to come from work at the store, as an aspiring member of the parish and because I am a Nigerian, and they asked me to check your story. I told them that everything will be fine with the orphanage, so I think we're 99% ok with this. The Church Secretary Kenneth will take care of you, so pay close attention to what you say and write to him. OK? I told you that he is extremely smart man and I am really afraid of him. Remember what I tell you because it is very important. Respond to their messages immediately! They appreciate promptness and are not at all satisfied if you do not reply to messages for 2-3 days... so you will have to check your messages 2-3 times per day and respond to all their messages as quickly as possible. OK?
Okay.
Lockheed got back later:
God bless you my son!

I have been in contact with our Nigerian friend and he confirmed your references and encouraged us to send funding/electronic equipment to
you. I am glad to hear that you and your family are doing the Lord's work in your nation.

I will put you in contact with Reverend Ukulele, who will proceed with you on the final process including the proof of faith matters. Here is
his email: [email protected]. He is expecting your letter of introduction soon!

Be blessed and prosper in the name of the Holy Lamb!

Great, thank you so much!
Quit slobbering on me..oh wait, that's a Gmail canned reply. Standard fare for this bait. ;)

26th October:

Things moved along beautifully:

Dear Brother Idris:

Thank you for your letter which is very kindly received. I am Reverend Ukulele, secretary of the Church of the Holy Lamb. I assume that you have already heard of the requirements from Father Lockheed.

The final step of accepting the sponsorship of our church is the 'Proof of Faith' picture. All our receivers make them and the pictures of those we assist will be displayed on the wall of our church hall for some time, so all parishioners can be made aware where their tithes go.

I have attached a document that you will need to print. Hold it in front of your chest, and have someone make a picture of you in bright daylight so you will be completely visible and please send that back to me. Please note that the picture should be made outside.
After this we can work on the process of sending the funding and electronics to you. Thanks for your understanding.

Blessings:
Rev. Ukulele
John 3:16
Thank you, I will do that.

Despite his promise it took all week until October 30th for Abimbola to send in one simple photo. And when he finally yielded to Ukulele's subtle anger, this is what he sent in:

Not acceptable!
Dear Brother Idris:

Thank you very much for your photographs, which I am glad came in before nighttime. However, we usually expect to see the face of the individual we are donating towards. Can you please retake the picture so that you are not hiding your face? Thank you, hope you understand.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Kayode wrote as well:
They were not very pleased about the photos. Ukulele made a couple
of jokes about the photos I think it was something about leprosy. But they
will keep you because you at least are trying and i am talking good things
about you OK? But send the pics with your face showing, no forkups this
time, or you will lose that $250,000 from the old idiots. Send them same
time, 9:00 am Nigeria time.
He apologized to both Kayode and Ukulele and resent it on Nov. 2:

Dear Brother Idris,

Thank you for sending me the pictures. I have sent your picture to the elders to analyze. Father Lockheed will let me know what he thinks about it and probably he'll speak to Brother Emmanuel as well, so I expect to give you a response later today about their decision. Our friend, Mr. Emmanuel Afolabi, has spoken in your favor and I know he speaks to father Lockheed a lot. Despite the issues, it seems that you have made a good impression already.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Of course the elders approved:
Dear Brother Idris,

Thank you for sending us this picture. It's all in the best interest of the children and to spread the word and love of God among the less well-off people.

I want you to request to go to www.amazon.com and pick out the electronic equipment that you think you need for the orphanage, to a maximum of $10000. Make a list for me with the name of the product, how many you need, the price and a link to the product page. Send that to me at your earliest convenience, together with your bank account, that I will give to Brother Emmanuel from the accounting department and I will make sure your parcel will be prepared to be sent to your orphanage as soon as possible. Also, my daughter Marissa requested your email address, so she may say hello to you sometime today.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Thank you I will do that.
Stay tuned for updates and a new character!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:42 am

After a lot of deep consultation with Kayode, Abimbola mailed his wishlist to the church:
Here is the product links:

- iPhone 13 pro max x5

- Hp laptop x5

- School bag

- plasma tv x10

- PS4 x10 for the children
He apparently thinks of this church as his piggy bank, his Santa Claus, etc.

Dear Brother Idris:

Thank you for sending me this list. I will allocate monies from the church funds in order to provide you with the proper equipment per your request. I will start ordering the products you requested and paid extra for quick delivery so they should be here quickly. We will also send the $250,000 to the bank account you provided. We will keep you informed about everything but I believe that this will not take long. My daughter Marissa says hi.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
john 3:16
Great, thank you so much! I will be waiting
Meanwhile, Ukulele's teenage daughter, Marissa, contacted Abimbola:
Hey are you the orphanage guy in Nigeria? Jus wanted to know cause I like saw ur pic and I'm totally a fan! How ru doing over there?😍😍👍🥰 --Marissa
A seriously underwhelmed Abimbola wrote back:
We thank God Almighty for the gift of life

😻😻😻haha awwww im sooo glad !!!! u deserve it every cent of it haha i literally can’t put into words the true value of ur orphan home. --Marissa
Canned reply Abimbola:
Glad to hear it!

Haha yaaaas!!!! If u can i'd TOTALLY LOVE❤️ to see another pic of u, that wouldnt be hard would it????😀😀😀 --Marissa
Abimbola decides it will be best to ignore this for now. He gets back to Kayode:
Which account will I sent to them
I sent him the bank details of my other lad Sammy.
Should I send it to them now? And beside is this your account?
It is controlled by friends I know for Benin. Send it to them now. You
will get your cut as soon as they pay.
Yes Dickson is a good guyman, he knows what he is doing. Do not worry
about him. Just send the account infors OK?
If you've been following my post history on Sammy, you know he does not "know what he is doing" anymore :lol:

How will I receive the iPhone, laptop, school bag, pes 4 and plasma TV

The church will buy the products off amazon and mail it to you.
It shouldn't take much time.
I have sent them the account details
Good. No wahala hopefully we hear from them tonight.
Okay.
Friday, 4 Nov.
Dear Brother Idris:

Good morning! This morning the first items started arriving here and I have received the confirmation from the supplier that a few things needed to be ordered but will be delivered in the next coming days. I expect that we can send the complete support parcel to you immediately after the weekend.

I will keep you updated about any changes or news and of course when the parcel will be sent to you, you will receive from me the tracking information. My daughter Marissa has emailed you but says she has yet to hear a reply.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Great, thank you so much!
Canned again. But he forwarded to Kayode who replied:
This is becoming very beautiful. It is a pleasure to see how well tings are working
for us. Update me on anything you receive OK?
Meanwhile, Lockheed got in on the fun too:

Dear son. May God be with you!

Today I saw 2 young couriers bringing some sealed boxes to the church.
This is the package for you? Did you complete all the details with Rev.
Ukulele?

I am glad to see that you are a good and active man, who does not waste
his time in vain.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Keeping Abimbola on Cloud 9 till Monday :twisted:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:25 am

Monday Nov.6-

Haven't updated because of a busy baiting life, but as some personal issues have impaired my mental state temporarily, I am going to update the Abimbola page, and a few others.
Dear Brother Idris,

This morning I finished preparing your parcel and will ship it today once you provide your mailing address in Nigeria. Thank you for the bank account info, and I must provide you further information about that matter as soon as you reply with your mailing address in Nigeria for the electronics. Thank you.

Be blessed,
Rev. Ukulele
I should know by now that whenever Abimbola says "I will do that" that really means, "Goodbye till I get around to you again."

On Novemeber 8th, I poked him a little:
Dear Brother Idris:

Good day to you. I have not heard from you since yesterday nor received your mailing address. I trust this is not a repeat situation of what occurred with the picture.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Pls sir be patience with me okay

Dear Brother Idris:

I am being patient while I wait for your address in Nigeria. It is merely that I am curious about why this delay when the lives of children are in jeopardy. Please do try and find a good address in Nigeria for pickup of these electronics. Thank you.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Ok, no problem. Thanks Sir I really appreciate
^^^That made zero sense.

November 10th - still no address:
Dear Brother Idris:

I hope you are having a good day, along with the orphans. I am really concerned on why it takes this long to email me your home address. If you like, I can ship to a post office near your home, if you cannot find a suitable address in your area.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele

Okay pls ship it to me in Anambra International Airport Cargo Airport Umueri
Finally!
Dear Brother Idris:

We can easily do that. Please do provide the airport address. Also, I assume you know that the package must be picked up by you only? You must not have a friend pick it up for you, these are the shipping company's laws.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
I will be the one to pick it up myself
Attaboy Abimbola AKA Idris! Good work on not involving ITPs!
Dear Brother Macus:

That is very good, and it raises my opinion of you. Very well, I will pack the box today and have it shipped out by tonight. I will send you the tracking numbers and all needed information. God bless, and say hello to the orphans for all of us here in America.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
And sure enough the box was shipped that night, using a certain 5-star company. Only the best for special people like Abimbola! :lol:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:59 pm

Despite my promise to send the tracking info, I legitimately forgot. There was also a little squabble with the proper address (Google Maps couldn't find it) but things worked out:
Dear Brother Idris:

Thank you for sending that. I was just about to leave for the shipping office and thought I should check my email. Thank you that I now have the correct address. I am leaving the parish for the shipping office now.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Pls send me the tracking number

Dear Brother Idris:

I am very sorry for the delay, I was finishing details here at the church with the board of elders. Here is the tracking information on the package:

Here is the tracking number: TRK****************

And here is the pin: ******5

Thank you and do provide me with updates on the progress of your package.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
And then came the big reveal:
Brother Idris, lest I forget:

Our head finance officer, Brother Alex has suffered a severe stroke and is hospitalized. Since there is nobody available now to transfer the money, we decided to hide it in the parcel. It's in a brown envelope with your name written on it in red marker. I wrote on the envelope that it contains documents for the orphanage, because it's illegal to send money this way and if they find out we can both be charged for money laundering, so I urge you to keep this quiet. Only this way we could secure that the money would reach you as soon as possible.

I hope you will pray for the family of Brother Alex and his speedy recovery. We pray that the Lords will may be done and bring him back to us swiftly.

Be blessed,
Rev. Ukulele
He took the news very well, which is more than I bargained for:
Thank you for the information. Quick recovery to Mr Alex. But I hope you gave them the correct address I sent to you

That is; ANAMBRA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CARGO AIRPORT
Dear Brother Idris:

Good morning to you. Yes I gave them the correct address. They said their local courier would be able to find it. Brother Alex is improving slightly today.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Meanwhile, Abimbola and Kayode conspired together:

Email Subject: GOOD NEWS
They have started the mailing, I mean it's on is way
You are sure? Really you are? Jesus, I'm so excited, tell me everything. I need to know everything! Oooooooh God, we will be rich! Oh my God!
It's still Lisbon
Ask them when it will be ship out and arrive OK? Do you have the email of the
shipping companys man? It is so close!!
Yes
The package finally arrived in Nigeria, Abuja that is. Unfortunately, that's close but no cigar, because Abimbola is in Owerri. The PLOG reps wrote him:
Good evening, Sir!

My name is J Cole Singer and I am the account officer responsible for the delivery of the parcel TRK**********. The internal security rules impose a certain conduct regarding the correct authentication of the Receiver, therefore we need to be sure that the person who responds to the emails (you) is the right person empowered to take the parcel (Mr. Idris). I hope you understand the reason for these safety measures. So, to complete the authentication procedure, I need from you the following details:

- your full name (as Receiver of the parcel), exactly as it appears in your identity papers,

- full delivery address and your phone number, as originally sent by the Sender (Mr. Kenneth Ukulele, USA),

- a good quality scanned copy of one of the following documents: National ID Card or Passport or Driver License.

At the time of delivery, you must be able to authenticate yourself with the original identity document, and the representative of our company will verify this by comparing it with the copy already in the internal file. If you have any issues or issues, please tell me.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer
Thank you for using PLOG, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Classic canned-reply-Abimbola^^^^

Then:
FULL NAME: ------- IDRIS (fake)
ADDRESS: That is; ANAMBRA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CARGO AIRPORT
PHONE NUMBER: 081208XXXXX
He then added:
Due to some inconvenience I may not be able to come pick the parcel myself and I will send a representative that will pick it up, please notify me once you get to the airport so that the representative will meet you to pick up the parcel with the necessary information and documentation requires. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation for i will like to do more business with your company PLOG.
This will not fly. PLOG wouldn't be known for five-star service if it let every Emeka, Godwin, and Musa walk off with boxes.
Good evening sir!

I am very sorry to hear about this. Due to company policy however, we must deliver the parcel into the hands of the intended recipient only. Also, I am still expecting your passport or other photographic identification. Until further notice, your package is frozen at our Abuja location, until you are able to pick up in person or send photo ID. Thanks for understanding.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer
Abimbola went to the all-seeing wise man, Kayode:

Is still in Abuja, they are requesting for my international passport or driver licence
OK let me think.

You must not show them your ID. Tell them that you do not have any identity documents and that you have applied for a passport but it will be ready only in 2 months. I know for sure that it can be delivered without identity papers or licence, because at one of the weekly sermons Father Lockheed told that they sent a parcel somewhere in the Thai jungle to a village of hunters who did not even have real names. I do not know how the identification was successful, but there are certainly procedures.

You must ask that company manager what to do. Tell him what I told you to say and ask what to do OK? Then get back to me as soon as he answers.
Sure enough, Singer got this mail:
I don't have any identity documents now and also I have applied for a passport but it we be ready only in 2 months time
This won't fly either. Once again, PLOG wouldn't be known for five-star service if it let every Emeka, Godwin, and Musa walk off with boxes. :D

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

New Abimbola Pic

Post by Myon359 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:43 pm

I replied as J. Cole singer:
Dear Sir,

So your passport be issued only in 2 months? It's impossible to wait that long, so I will unlock the delivery and we will use the BIP (Biometric Identification Procedure) for your authentication.

{Instructions for a procedure followed here}

Your parcel is cataloged as HVC type (high value content), so it will be delivered only to you, in the presence of the local manager. All the related costs are already paid, so you will have to sign a package receipt document and that's all. There are no costs for you.

Cheers,
J. Cole Singer
The request I asked for was too outrageous even for Abimbola's little brain. He replied:
The requirements and positions you asked for will not be possible and I can never abide by them so you should go ahead and delivery my parcel to me at the airport or my address for I probably chose the Anambra International Cargo Airport so it will be easier for your company to locate and I will give you any information you needed from me at the point of delivering and you can also snap me at the point of delivering. Thanks so much for understanding and cooperation.
He then forwarded the email to Kayode with the following subject: "Look what they ask of me"

OK then i suppose you have to do it to get that box. Send him
the photos he asking for quickly OK?
You mean I should where only my burssers and snap a photograph
Now you see what was going on...
If that is what they are asking you to do do it. If you're too embarrassed
ask if they have other method. Am sure they can accommodate.
He finally decided to plead exemption as he was a churchman. Really ridiculous, a lad using something I baited him into doing to get out of something else. This time I'll let it slide because I want to see how long I can keep him on and am aiming for safari:

Kayode:
What is happening now? Have they given you another chance or no?
Yes
What was the last mail from them? Remember, the quicker
you finish this the faster you get the package and we can be
rich.

Okay wait so that I can send you screenshot
In reply to Abimbola's "Am religious man" crying, I, J. Cole, had written:
Dear Sir:

Apologies for not replying. I had an emergency root canal yesterday and therefore was unable to view and reply to messages.

If you are adverse to removing your clothing, you may produce the pictures with your clothing on. But your face must be visible. Please tell me if this arraignment is agreeable to you?

Cheers
J. Cole Singer
I actually did have the said root canal in RL, so I had a valid reason for not replying.

Kayode:

OK that will be better. I hope you know what they require and
are you going to do it for them?
Yes
Good. Take as much time as needful but try and hurry before
weekend OK? That package has been stranded long enough OK?
Okay.
He then wrote Singer:
Yes, that's fine, thank you.
Nov. 18th:

Abimbola sent in his Holy Lamb photo to the shipping company. Not cool. :x
Dear Sir:

I am sorry to say that this photograph is completely unacceptable and in complete disregard of your previous instructions. Allow me to repeat the instructions again:

You must send us a photograph that shows you from head to toe. We do not accept images of a face only. Please redo the photograph so that we can see your complete figure, from head to toe. Thank you for understanding.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer
Abimbola finally blew his stack after 1 month and five days of going in circles. Despite him being upset, it made me feel a tiny bit happy - but just a tiny bit.
You need to start the delivery now, I won't you to be in Anambra International Airport Cargo Airport Umueri tomorrow so that after sending you the picture I will be on my way to the airport tomorrow morning pls I don't want this not be completed tomorrow, and want all this to end tomorrow money
I bolded the last word, "money" as it is apparently a Freudian slip :lol:
Dear Sir:

We must observe proper decorum in these deliveries. Without proper decorum we would not be the 5-star company we have become. The sooner you send our offices your image showing your entire body from head to toe, the sooner your parcel will be defrosted. Please do try to send a proper image this time. If it is satisfactory, I will put you in contact with the local delivery agent, Mr. Jaja Ndulu, who will meet you with the package.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer

Thank you, I will do that. Okay but I will like us to get this done tomorrow
Dear Sir:

This will be done tomorrow if you observe proper decorum and send the requested photo showing your entire body from head to toe. We cannot risk losing your parcel as it was marked as an expensive product. Thank you for understanding.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer
And he sent it all right:

Stay tuned for more updates!!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:46 pm

Time to get Abimbola on a safari! J. Cole starts off the day:

Nov.20 -

Dear Sir:

Thank you for sending a correct photograph to us. I will give your contact information to the driver Mr. Jaja Ndulu who is currently en route with your package towards the airport at your location. You must alert him when you arrive for a perfect meeting. Thank you once again for using P-log.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer
And then:
Dear Sir:

The driver Jaja left for Anambra airport near Owerri and I sent him your email address. It is 570km and the journey takes hours, but you will regularly receive some accurate information about the driver's position. Please cooperate with him when he arrives at the meeting place.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer

Now introducing the hare-brained Igbo driver Jaja Ndulu:
AM ARIVED IN GWAGWALADA OK
AM WIL STOP TO EAT SOMETHING
THEN AM WILL GO TO KWALI VILAJE
So right now we have a driver going around East Nigeria in the dark. Nothing can possibly go wrong!

Nov. 21st

Jaja started off the day:
HOW FAR BRODA DIS IS MI NEW EMAIL OK AM IN AKPASI AN EVERTHING IZ FINE
THE ROAD IZ GOOD BUT MUDDY MANY MUD ON THE ROAD UNA DRIVER COMEENG FROM OPOSITE DIRECTON TOLD ME MANY MANY ANIMAL ON THE ROADS[
Abimbola:
Ok, see you soon.
8 hours later:

Good afternoon Jaja, where are you now?
AM IN LOKOJA AN EVERTHING IZ FINE THE ROAD IZ GOOD TELEPONNE RECEIPT IZ BAD
Okay so how many hours will it take you to reach the airport
I then went and enjoyed my Sunday in peace. But as soon as I got home, Jaja sent this to Emmanuel:

AM NOT SURE....ROUD HAVE HAVY TRAFIC MANY GOAT AN CHIKEN ON ROUD BIG PROBLMS AM HAD INCIDNT WIT UNA GOAT CROSS DA ROUD AN NOT COULD AVOID AM HIT GOAT HARD AM KILL HER AM PAID OWNR OF GOAT AM HAV BROKN RADIATEUR AN BARELY MANAJE TO GET TO MECHASHOP FOR BENIN CITY AM LOST WATER FO ENJIN AN AM GO SLOWY SLOWY AND MEEK MANI PAUZ TO COOL ENJIN NO AM A REPAIRE ATELER AND MECHANIC TEL MI DA PROBLM WAS GOAT ACCIDNT REPARS TEEK MEYBE 2 HOURES LOONG SORY BROS
And just a minute later:

AM SORY THAT MESAJE WAS FOR MI BOOS IGNOORE!!
J. Cole then alerted Emmanuel, so any secret Jaja was trying to keep are blown wide open:
Dear Sir:

Right now I spoke to the driver via text and it seems that he had a slight goat accident.

The van's radiator was cracked by impact with the body of the goat and all the water from the engine cooling system blew out. Jaja had just enough time to limp into Benin City and is now at one local mechanical workshop. Our luck is that Benin City is a big and civilized city, where we have a mechanic specially trained to solve the problem.

Please accept my apologies for a potential delay of up to 2 days.

I understand you need this parcel swiftly, therefore I suggest that you go to meet Jaja in Benin City and pick up the parcel there, as you will get there quicker than he can get to you. Do not worry about bus fare or hotel monies, Jaja will pay for all these when you meet him.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer
Nov. 22- This morning:

I can't come to Benin city so he have to try his possible best and reach the destination which Is Anambra International Airport Cargo Airport Umueri

Dear Sir:

I apologize for being late, but these events make me feel a heavy burden on my shoulders. I talked to the driver just now and the news is not good; it seems that another radiator has to be bought and he will probably only be able to leave late tomorrow. If you change your mind about meeting Jaja in Benin City, do let me know. I will come back with other details in a very short time.

Cheers!
J. Cole Singer
And then from Jaja, confirming Singer's letter:

AM STILL NOR SABI ANYTHIN DI MECHANIC
HE WORKIN ON DI MOTO DON DISMANTLED ALL OF DI FRONT
DI MECHANIC SAY WON MOR DAY BUT HIE DEY NATING DEY CERTAEN
AM DEY AT DI UNA NEARBY TERRAS AM TOOK SOME CHEECKEN WIT RICE NA DI COLD BEER
AM WIL COME TO U QUICK QUICK AT AEROPORT AFTA REPARATIOON OK
Abimbola:
Okay but, pls how long will I take you to come to the airport
Hours later Jaja wrote:

AM NOT SURE BUT HHAD LOT OF GOODTIME LAST NITE BRODA SHOUD HAV BE HERE AM TELL YU HONESTLY OOOOHHHHH

MA BOS IN AMERCIA SINGER HAS AGRIED TO REMBORSE SOME EXPENSES SO AM INVITD 2 GIRLS TO MA HOTEL RUUM OOOHHHHH

AM BOGHT GUUD LIQUEUR NA LOT OF EXPENSIV INDIAN WEEDS

M WANNA SPEEND ALL NIGT WID THOOS GIRLS WOULDE BE BETTA TO BE HERE WID MI THAN TO BI IN UR VILLAJE ALONE OK
I'm sure that Abimbola will be happy to know that Jaja is partying on his time :lol:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:40 pm

Some very interesting things happened today. Abimbola mailed first, a little ticked at the driver Jaja, who is partying his life away while the radiator is repaired:
Pls start coming tomorrow morning okay
It has been long this is delaying
BOS SINGER TELL ME TO INFROM YU ABOT DA REPARATON
AM NA WORKSHOOP AN AM ESPCT CURIER TU BRING NEW RADIATEUR
MECHANIC IZ NEXT TU MI WE TEIK SOM BIERS NA TERASS
AFTA EVRYTHING WIL BI GOOD AM WIL GO TO AEROPOT OK ??

TONAIGHT WAS SENZATONAL WIDH GIRLES AN DRINKES AN WEEDS OOOHHHHH
HAD SO MUSH FUNN PARTIYNG IN CLUB OOOOOOHHHHHHHH
Pls be fast and delivery

NO PROBLM MAN NO WORY
AM WIL BE DHER IN FEW HOURES OK ??
SIT RELAX AN TAKE SOM BEERS
AM TAKIN LOTSA BEERS RITE NOW
Note that Jaja is drinking on the job. This will come in handy for later events :twisted:

Meanwhile, Abimbola wrote back to Kayode. He had been very quiet with Kayode, but chattering away with everyone else. The last mail Kayode got was "i sent my full photo." Finally, Abimbola got back:

Kayode:
What is that man doing? (that is Jaja, who was mentioned briefly) What is his boss not telling you by altered state of mind? Is the driver insane is he drunk or on drugs? Send me any mail you have from him. That is the driver.
Okay
That was not a good answer.
What is happening? Send me screenshot of last mail you have got from the people
or the driver.
My other phone of which my conversation with them is spoilt today

That is not good. What sort of phone are you communicating on and
what happened with the other?

Can you tell me in brief story what the driver has wrote?
The phone fell down and spoilt. My brother he was making my picture for shipping company an he dropped into mud after he took the picture. It had just enough power to email picture to them. My other is Samsung Galaxy A03s
This made me crack up laughing. I put a new icon in my siggy line to memorialize this event :lol: :lol: :lol:

So now we have the answer to his lack of mails. His brother dropped his phone right after taking my trophy pic, and he has just now been able to remember Kayode's email. At least he hasn't twigged, but he is short a phone and that could be bad for safari.
Do not worry OK. Once we get that box you will have more phones than
you have ever. What is the driver tellin you? You still have not told me
anyting about him. What sort of person is he?
I don't know if he text me or not because my have already spoilt
Do you have the man's email address in your memory? What sort of man is he?
Is in that my spoilt phone
You still have not told me if this driver man is a reliable or not.
what is he like?

He said that the van spoilt
How did that happen?
That is what they told me
What is the driver like? Is he reliable or no? I must know, our riches are in that box
And then this mine of information went offline. I really wanted to reach through my modem wires and strangle him a good one. If Kayode really did not know what was going on, he would be panicking.

I will keep trying to safari Abimbola and I still believe he will travel, despite the loss of his phone, and the clown bait taking up my time.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:08 pm

Nov 24th:

Abimbola started off the day resuming his talks with Kayode:
On his way
Good. Send me any mail you get from him as soon as it comes in. It
is the American holiday of Thanksgiving here so you may not hear from
the church or mail people. They are eating their traditional dinner of steak
and apples.
Okay
Emmanuel forwarded Jaja's last email about drinking on the job. However, he edited out the drinking part:
Is he OK or does he always talk like that? did he complete primary school
his pidgin is terrible.
That is how he talk
I guess not all men can be privelaged. Where is he now, what is he doing?
Abimbola resent the exact same mail, but this time included the fact that Jaja was drunk. Why? I don't know!

OK, that is very bad. You must make sure this man has not run away with
the box. It is very bad that this happened now. Email him email him
email everyone repeatedly until you get answer.
Okay
Three hours later:
What is happening now? Has the man gone anywhere has he done anything?

Show me any mails you get.
Nothing.
Nov. 26:
Any mails from the company either today or yesterday?
NO MESSAGE
Okay, okay cool down Abimbola. Geesh, no need for the all caps.

Well, as we can clearly see, something has happened to the driver, Jaja. It is time to introduce a new character, Kariola Tuesday, a Nigerian robber baron who happens to be KLG affiliated. First mail from Kariola to Abimbola:

Nov. 27:
How far bros. Am hoping is corect box 4 mr.idris. reply me back is urgent. i hope u no a jaja ndulu. is urgent. reply me back make we talk laik men
Yes I'm Mr Idris I'm sorry for late reply
Bro, we have a drunky igbo hear who was playing 4 postman. An we found box wit ur name an it has BIG SUM OF AMERICAN bills an all these pc's and phones an video gams. U know it illegal to ship money from USA efcc would love if i report u. but am going to be nice an take 2 ur house ok. Wetin u say guy?
Okay thanks .Pls bring it to me in Anambra International Airport Cargo Airport Umueri pls okay
ok i have a boi named olayinka an he say he no where airport is an has been there. will send him. no funny tricks ok or u see shakabulu

Ok, thanks.
Really? Is that all you have to say?!
Na that easy ok bro. Olayinka wants to know u wont scope us an kill him an run off with the box. Bro holla back an i tell u what 2 do. U must hear mi word or else u neva get the box.
Okay, how will I get it
Olayinka say e only give box 2 guy who get tattoo all us get. U no have tattoo mi bois no trust you ok. So wetin u going 2 do, u get tattoo an get all of box or na?
I get tattoo
YES!!!
ok. i send u design for it kwik ok.
I get tattoo for body okay
Here is design of mark attach. Put on shoulder ok an sen mi pics. Then i go send box to u at aeroport
Abimbola finally did the smart thing and begged Kayode for help. He forwarded the above mails to him:

Kayode on Nov. 29:
Tuesday? I think i remember the name from Lasgidi. He is real big robber and runs KLG-POSE group.
Why does he want you to get a tattoo?
I don't know ooo
Nothing until Dec 1, from an upset and underinformed Kayode:
Why don't you respond to mails? Are you alive or dead? What is happening with the Kariola man and
the box and the tattoo?
And Kariola is mad as well:

How far bro,,wetin dey happen? Have not got mail from u since bifor bifor. Mi boys wan 2 get back 2 Lasgidi soon, wetin goin on with the tattoo, abeg holla back.
Pls when can we meet so that I will draw the tattoo while coming, because is too costly for me
U do na wan box then? is ok mi boys can use new laptops;;U draw tattoo bfore we meet,ok bcus Olayinka will na meet if u do na have tattoo first. Am leaving for Lasgidi bi friday nite, beg or borrow for money ok
Okay I will try my best
Good. hope 2 hear ur mesaje an see ur tattoo for Olayinka bfore i leave ok. Good luck an bless u
But the side of the story Kayode sees shows a much different story:
I no fit draw tattoo
How else do you think we get the box? I cannot come over there, you do not have the
means to fight five or ten armed men. If you cannot get the tattoo than we will lose all
the money we have worked so hard for these months. You cannot allow this to happen
what is wrong that you cannot draw it?
You don't know that, that thing they told me to draw is their logo and also it means that I'm now part of them
No one is going to kill you for that ok. It is no crime to have drawing unless it is
obscene. Send me the drawing so I can look at it.
He sent me my own drawing:
Is not obscene, try to get it in some hidden place ok. Or if you cannot get
it buy gun and try to get to Benin City to find those guys. Because if that box
goes I don't know how we will convince the church idiots to send another. So
either you try and get tattoo or we may both suffer consquences if Kariola's men
run of with the box

I don't have money to draw the tattoo because its too costly for me
I am not sure what you can do then. We cannot risk losing box but we must get box.

Let me think, maybe you should try for a loan, perhaps your brother or other family could get
you the money?
I have many pending loan
Guess that comes from all those "video games and a night at the clubs."

So what do you think we do? We have this man with your box who will not give box unless you get tattoo, you have no money to get tattoo, the only chance of your getting the money is by getting the box. What do you think you should do my guy? Is best that I hear your plan in this situation.
I'm confused
I am confused as well. Look, we must get box that is clear OK. You cannot get box without tattoo OK. You say you do not have money for tattoo. Send me this Kariola man's email, maybe I can try to make talk with him.
You can help if you are have some money
The temptation to send money to humiliate this guy is rather strong, but I ignored this in order to avoid a fight. I just went ahead and faked a conversation with myself:
I have sent mail to him and put your email in the BCC field. Hope he replies now.
Okay
Ten minutes later:
He says he does not care if you cannot find the money and says there is no other
way of getting the box without the tattoo. Have tried to tell him you are borke, but he
simply does not care.
Abimbola's ten-cent brain finally breaks from stress:
OMG
Cliffhanger...while I get the mails organised!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:38 pm

Been remiss in updating due to the clown school bait. Anyways:

Kayode:
I know.

Abimbola:
What?
This is nearly hopeless if you cannot get the tattoo we have no way of getting that money.
What will you do? If he has not left there is time..
I don't know what to do
If you aboslutly cannot get the tattoo, then you must email both the church and the company before noon
telling exactly what happen OK. I'm sure you cannot be blamed if you were robbed. Tell them to send someone
in person from the church with money so this does not happen again.

But still try to get tattoo, you may have some small time left.
Okay
Abimbola never mailed PLOG, but he mailed Ukulele:

Dec. 2nd - Abimbola to Ukulele:
Hello sir

Good morning to you as well Brother Macus. The shipping company has confirmed the parcel reached its destination this morning. I hope you are opening it right now.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
No it's still Benin city, and I have been receiving an email that the driver misplaced the box and those people who is with the box persist that I must have a tattoo on my body before they could sent the box to me
Dear Brother Idris:

This sounds awful! the shipping company said they got an email two days ago from their driver and he said he'd delivered the package!

Who are these people who took the box? You must tell me their names, and where they are from. Do they work for P-log or what? Please, tell me everything in detail, at least 10 sentences, I must report it to the board of elders on Saturday morning sharp.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Dec 3rd: An email from Abimbola to Ukulele failed to go through or something:
Dear Brother Idris:

I'm sorry, but the email you sent earlier to me did not go through. It is completely blank.

The company's driver survived his ordeal and is recuperating in Benin City. Also, they found the box's GPS tracker lying outside of the city, so the box has vanished. If you have any idea of where it is please tell us. I will update you later.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Meanwhile, Abimbola also tried to manage things with my fake robber Kariola. Staying around in Benin City too long would look fake, so my robber baron left:
Am guessing u no want box anymore, is ok. U no get tattoo u na get box. Sorry mi guy, next time mebe hustle an get money kwik kwik. We leave in 2 hr
Abimbola flat out begged for mercy:
Pls reason with me, I'm your fellow man and you know how the country be, pls I won't be suspect to you or harm anyone pls help me out, UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION PLS
Bro wetin u tink i go do? mi boys wan 2 get back 2 lasgidi bfore Saturday morning am already near Abuja na bi lie.

OK, here is deal. u come up 2 abuja and pick box ok. Then u no have 2 get tattoo. Is this good 4 u, is best i can do
Okay thanks
So will u come for abuja or no. Wetin u go do?
And now the victory sentance:
I will come to Abuja
Kariola:
Ok. Mi boy Emeka will bi left there an will wait 4 u in font of Abuja Naitonal Mosque on Constitution ave. ok. U bi there an mesaje mi when u get there ok. Here is Emaka's foto so u no who 2 meet ok. He has box an suitcase with ur $250,000 usd in it. Good luck an bless u.
We will see what happens in the coming days! We are due for a safari from Owerri to Abuja!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Abimbola Safaris!

Post by Myon359 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:28 am

Thanks man God bless you
No wahala bro, jus make sure u do everything alright ok, is na mi fault if u mess tings up ;good luck an bless u
I won't mess any thing up okay, thanks sir
Famous last words, eh Abimbola?

Wetin taim u bi in Abuja? I must kno so i can tell Emeka to bi ready
He never replied, but that is ok.

Dec 4:

Not much happened with Kariola and Abimbola on the 4th. However, I gave him "Emeka's" email and told him to hit him up on Google Chat. Abimbola requested a phone number to call Emeka on. I don't have one. Kariola:
Send him google chat msg ok, his card is low,,when will u bi in abuja? wetin taim?
I will text you when I get there

Ok bro. Wetin village are u in now?
He did not respond, instead he chatted up Ukulele:
Hello sir

Good morning to you as well Brother Macus. The shipping company has confirmed the parcel reached its destination this morning. I hope you are opening it right now.
No it's still Benin city, and I have been receiving an email that the driver misplaced the box and those people who is with the box persist that I must have a tattoo on my body before they could sent the box to me
Ukulele is ignorant of everything and is shocked:
This sounds awful! the shipping company said they got an email two days ago from their driver and he said he'd delivered the package!

Who are these people who took the box? You must tell me their names, and where they are from. Do they work for PLOG or what? Please, tell me everything in detail, at least 10 sentences, I must report it to the board of elders on Saturday morning sharp.
Yes, that Mr kariola said that they found the boss
(he means "the box")
What is happening? Did you pick it up already??

Where is it and where are you. Who is this Mr. Kariola you are talking about?
I don't know them, but they send the picture of the box to me
They told me to come and pick it in Abuja but all I have is motor for transport
By the way, he had been forwarding all Kariola mail to Kayode if you remember, so Ukulele learned details from Kayode:
Kayode just told me what is going on and I must say that I am positively shocked. The fact that this could happen. Here is what you ought to do. Contact the company and demand compensation. I will ally with you in this fight. Hopefully, the Nigerian military will intercept the man with the box before it is lost forever.
Dec 5th:
They told me I should come to Abuja so that I can pick up the box
Which Nigerian town are you in right now? I am confused about exactly what is going on here.
I'm at logo's state Nigeria
Which city are you at specifically?
Still in lagos I run out of petrol
Safari confirmed! Abimbola has travelled from Owerri to Lagos and is stranded. IP addresses from PLOG confirmed the safari.

oscarpiles
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Apr 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by oscarpiles » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:04 pm

Nice Work!
DON'T BE A SQUARE DONATE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/Moneypak
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

:jboot: :mortar: :$_lad: :$_crd: :tattoo: :sandtimer: :vcamera: :pith: :e5: :e3: :whip: :whip:

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Abimbola Safari #2

Post by Myon359 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:00 pm

Thank you for commenting and complimenting!

Ok. I have not posted the conversations between Kayode and Abimbola because they are very long and tedious, but basically, Abimbola consulted Kayode before he left on his safari. He wanted to take the south road to Abuja, going past Port Harcourt and Lagos. He felt the roads were better that way. However, I did not want Abimbola stranded prematurely, so I told him to take the north road to Abuja. He just said "Okay" and then left his town of Owerri. When he messaged about being out of fuel in Lagos, I knw he had ignored my advice and suffered for it. His being stranded in Lagos was no fault of mine.

Anyhow, Kayode, the guy whose advice he ignored, heard about the stranding and emailed his protege:
What is happening? Ukulele says you were going to Abuja or something. What is going on with you, did you run out of petrol on the roadway? You must respond back, where is the box and what is happening with Kariola and his men?
They are still with the box. And i have some bad news.
Then where are you? Ukulele said you were going to do something to get it? Why haven't
you got it yet and where are you? What's this bad news?
I took the other road and I then run out of petrol. Am in Lagos still, i need help i don't know anyone.
Afolabi doesn't abide fools, and Emmanuel getting himself stredded after disobeying instructions is the pinnacle of folly. Time for a slap:
You did what?! You took the south road, not the north LIKE I TOLD YOU? You then ran out of petrol. In Lagos? How could that have happened, didn't you plan ahead for the trip? Lagos is over 300 miles from where you're supposed to find the box and Kariola's guys in Abuja. How can you have gotten this lost and out of petrol?!

The church idiot Ukulele wants your photo so that we know where you are. Can you snap a picture in front of a hotel or church or something so we know where you are? He says he'll call someone in Lagos to get you.
Dec 6:

Well, he must've found friends in Lagos, because he reported that he has refueled and is back on the road to Abuja. Only 445 miles to go. If this safari proceeds without another hitch like at Lagos, Abimbola will have travelled about 780 miles. Ukulele wrote in the morning:

Kayode just phoned. He says that you just mailed him and you can't get the box and he has no idea where you are. Do you have your phone? If so, send me a selfie photo from Lagos in front of a landmark, so that we can tell where you are. Maybe I can get PLOG to send a man to rescue you.
I'm no more in lagos, and im on Express can't do that
You were able to get petrol and get out of Lagos? Praise the Lord, how did that happen? I hope you're doing okay!
He then wrote Kayode. Not even an explanation for his dumb actions of the days prior:
I'm no more in logo's

You were able to get out of there? Good. I hope you've got enough petrol
now and have learned to be prepared. Where are you now?
Nothing but crickets from Abimbola. Finally, Kariola, the guy who set up the meeting, began to get very angry with Abimbola for the massive delays:

Dec 7th:
Bro, how far. Emeka has been waitin in Abuja for day and half an u neva show up. Wetin ur problem? U tink is funny to leave Emeka stredded in hash conditions in Abuja? Well joke na joke ok. So holla back soon as u see this mesaje.
Pls no be joke nah financial issues pls don't be angry

Dec. 8th:
Lol. Ok, i will tell Emeka to wait 1 more day ok. But if u dont come up it is ur fault when Emeka clear for Abuja. U have not even left ur village am sure. Where u dey?
No answer yet again. But Kayode wrote:
Which town are you in right now? I know you're driving, but please send a mesasage at
the soonest. Where are you, which town?
I'm no where
Well, that was informative Abimbola. Not. :roll:
You mean you have no idea where you are?
Dec. 9th:

Something happened to Abimbola. He was either driving or stranded on the ninth. He messaged Kariola again:
Pls be patience for me
Why? Tell mi where u have been in past two,three day, am waitin to hear. Tell mi.
He did not reply, so if to see if he was alive, I reintroduced Marissa, Rev. Ukulele's daughter, who I'm sure was all but forgotten about:

Sup! i heard ur bff mr afolabi telling daddy u need $$$. ur stranded😱? maybe i can help u out?😘😘😘👍-Marissa
Sure enough, the smell of easy money brought him back:
Yes I need money because I'm stranded here, I haven't received the box
Dec 10th:
😍😍Sure...anything bcus ur so cute!!😘how much do u need? --Marissa
Any amount please i will appreciate
Remember, he is talking to a 15 year old girl. How is she going to send him money?
ok good.👍ive got like 50 dollars in my piggy bank u want that😀💵💵 --Marissa
Yes, please! Should I send you my bitcoin wallet account so that you can send it to me?
Abimbola, didn't you hear "piggy bank?" Oh well.

Meanwhile, he sent this email to Kariola
Pls let me tell you, right now I can not come to Abuja due to inconvenience I'm very sick, and the reason why I told you wait for me is because I think I will recover soon, but as it now it is getting worse, pls try and waybill it pls I will pay the fees when it land pls I'm sorry for keeping you waiting
At first I thought he might actually be sick. Then he messaged Kayode:
Pls help me beg kariola so that they can waybill it go me, tell them that I'm very sick
Spoiler alert: he's as healthy as a horse, but we'll save that for next time.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:26 pm

Lads pull the sick card when they are on safari - one claim ended up in my tagline! :lol:
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Abimbola - Onitsha Day 2

Post by Myon359 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:43 pm

I saw that. I didn't think he had malaria, he looked pretty healthy in his pics. :lol:

He followed up his "I'm sick" message to Kariola with this. Still Decem. 12th by the way:
Pls waybill it to Anambra pls
U don sick? Wetin u sick with? Bro, u r makin me repent takin box ok u sabi that? U run out of gas, u get sick, u get lost, u no get dolla 2 come. U are just bad luck 2 mi an mi boys. U send mi doctor note then mebe i beleive u sick.

If u have enough 2 pay waybill fee u have enough to come. Look bro, go use ur money to buy Pepsi an sell bi roadside ok. Then u get money to come.
That last line is a subtle insult in Nigerian slang, that is "go use your money to sell Pepsi by the roadside."
That will be an easy way, just waybill it
ok will tell emeka 2 waybill ok. but if e does na have money u must pick the box urself.
Meanwhile, Kayode and Abimbola discussed how to avoid Abimbola traveling:

Kayode:
What a difficult week. The surge of Americans setting up for Christmas is really frustrating.
Are you sick or no? Should I make up a lie you are sick? What will you say you have?
Yes make up a lie. Am not sick but make up a lie that it is so
Meanwhile, we are still chatting with Marissa:
Srry😥😢all i have is coins and 1 and 5 bills💵🤑how do i give it 2u?--Marissa
I will appreciate $50 apple gift card
Now we're talking!

Where ru? like what town?
Am in Onitsha nigeria. have been stranded for two days
This explains his curious behaviour of the day before. PLOG IP's confirmed once more that he really is in Onitsha. That is 281 more miles traveled.

Dec. 12th:
Hiiii.😘Really srry...........long church day. Ur bff mr kayode works at the store. i'll ask him 2 get me one 4u in the morning!😀😀👍xoxo --Marissa😍😻
After getting just scratch it and send a picture of it to me okay
Marissa did indeed go to the local store:
😀Heeeeeyyyyy, i like just got back from the store right now. and they had all these cards, but they were like srry, no cards today.😢😢sooooo what do u think i should, like do?😍😍😘😘 --Marissa
Remember, Kayode was at the store Marissa went to. So he deceived the poor girl into thinking there were no cards for sale. He wrote:
Ok. Tell them you are bleeding from your eyes because you acceidently drank petrol and
became very sick. You don't know how long you will be sick, they are still trying to help you
that is doctors.

Guy, do you know who came to the store this morning? The reverand's teenage daughter Marissa.
She said you want a gift card. What are you trying to do your hustle with a fifteen year old girl? What job do you
have with her? For me I told her gift cards were closed today, but how did you even know about her?
She is a child.
Just let her get a card and send it to me so that I can something pls

It will make a ruin of everything if I do. We must think of getting the box away from Kariola
and his people. How did you even get contact of Marissa? No more gift cards OK, I thought
we had settled this once I told the senile Lenny not to mail you. We must get that box.
Marissa contact me. Pls let her get the card so that I can survive,pls I'm very broke now
OK then. I'll let her get a card if she comes back. What are you using to get her to
send money? What scheme do you have with her?
He was honest enough to forward the emails between the two of them to Kayode:
No scheme, she just want to send me money
Is very nice of her. OK, i will let her get you a gift card next time she comes in the store
OK. No wahala.

He then went back to Marissa, who'd been upset about finding no other card and no store within biking distance but Kayode's
Okay go back to Kayode store he will give it to you okay
❤️❤️😍😍Ok thx so much! did u call him? --Marissa
Yes, I did. Just go okay
Ok i'm going now!! byeeeeee😍😍😍 --Marissa
Okay, pls be fast
Any body want to bet something will go wrong?

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Abimbola and the Ninjas

Post by Myon359 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:47 pm

All right: Abimbola to Kayode:
Marissa is on her way to your store now okay
Good. I will email you when she gets OK and will let her get the card.
I hope you are doing this right. We don't want her thinking something
wrong
Yes, everything is cool
Not for long buddy!

Kayode and Abimbola then began a long talk about how to get the box from Kariola. We will get back to that part of the conversation later. Right now, Marissa is en route to the store and some funny stuff will happen. Hours later:
Have marissa arrived
Something has happened. The Reverand just called me at the store, he says he hasn't seen Marissa
since this afternoon. Has she mailed you?? What is going on??
No she did not mail me
Something happened. The girl just disappeared. I don't know what we're going to do.
Ukulele has been calling me all morning saying Marissa is gone. You'd better figure
something out. If word gets out where Marissa was going and that we were talking to
her we could get in bad trouble.
While Abimbola and Kayode were panicking, this email arrived:
Hell people. You don't know me and I know very little of you. I got your email address from the mobile phone of Marissa Ukulele, a America girl my men and I kidnapped. Marissa Ukulele is the daughter of one of the priests of Holy Lamb Church. she is alive If you follow my terms, I will release her without harm.

I demand the following for marissa's release: The church must give me US$150,000 by this Saturday. Or the girl will die by Japanese bamboo torture. Do not call the police. We ninjas bribed them. Please reply to get more information and a bitcoin wallet to pay with.

Asuka Kamaza - Ninjas of the Black Hand
In short, the girl was kidnapped. Ransom notes were now being sent:

Kayode:
I know nothing about this OK. Please, do not message this box again OK. Am a Nigerian and have nothing to do with Japanese people. Thanks remain bless and release the girl with no harm.
However, that won't fly for the ninjas:
Kayode:

I have the girl's phone and know some stuff about you and your friend Abimbola that is not pleasent. Either one of you pay up
or I email the girls father and tell her exactly what you and your friend in Nigeria were up to yesterday when my ninjas had the
good luck to abduct her.

Mr. Kamaza
I recruited a couple of friends from Reddit to pose as townspeople who got the mail as I was slightly busy in RL. They came though nicely for me:

u/jarbar82:
Please, don't hurt Marissa! I am too poor to pay. There has to be something else I can do to get her back safe. Just please, don't hurt her.
u/mhax80:
Oh no no no. This cannot be real. Please sir, I dont have that kind of money. I only worked at McDonalds and they pay very little. Please do not do this, please just let her go!
Kamaza's reply to Mhax80:
Do you take me for fool? If you do not have the money you will have to get someone
else to find it for you. I am not a novice man in this life and do not need to take a whine
from a beggar. So if you want the girl to live pay up. I don't care where you work.
Mr. Kamaza

Similar mails were sent to Jarbar82 when he sent this email:
Please just give me more time. I have talked to people at our church and they have agreed to help raise the money. Please, just more time. Tell her that I love her very much and are trying the best as I can.
All of these mails were being sent to REPLY-ALL and Abimbola was watching the drama unfold. He began to panick, which was the intended effect:

Kayode:
You must give me updates now. The girl has been kidnapped and I am being sent ransom
notes and blackmail letter. You have to tell me what you are going to do, I cannot stay
here and let myself be harm and you cannot afford to let me get in trouble. Reply soon
OK guy.
Abimbola the coward wrote:I don't what to say or what to do, I'm very stranded and very scared like I don't understand what is happening
OK. The only way we can save ourselves is by making ourselves the heroes and getting
money at the same OK? You must hear me and follow all I say to the letter, I don't know
this man and if we mess up it could go bad. First, reply-all to the ransom email you got from
([email protected]) Say "I will rescue the girl, what must I do?" Make sure you reply-all, because
I see townspeople who were mailed and we must make ourselves look OK.

Say just that. The church idiots put out a reward for $40,000 USD for her rescue. We can get
it.
So what are we going on to do?
This was such a wooden-headed remark I didn't even reply to it. Geesh guy, read the emails once in a blue moon, can ya???

Dec. 14th:
Kamaza the ninja wrote:Hello all

This is your three day warning. If I do not get the money I want in three days the girl Marissa will die. $150,000 is all that is needful.

Stop sending me stupid email about your whines thank you. I know you are poor I don't need to hear a whine on it.

Mr. Kamaza - Ninjas of the Black Hand

Finally, Abimbola did what he was supposed to do. I guess he ciphered out the instructions somehow :roll:
I am Mr. Abimbola from Nigeria. I will rescue this girl. I have not money
but I will help because she is my fellow human. What must I do?
What is she to you? I know your buddy Kayode knows her, but you're in Nigeria? Or
did you emigrate like him? What is she to you?

Mr. Kamaza
Meanwhile, this is reply-all (he actually played it right!) so my Reddit buddies wrote back as well:

Mhax80
Oh thank you! I don't know who Abimbola is but our hero has come!!
Ukulele got in on the chain letter too and wrote:Dear Mr. (Mhax80's name):

He is a young man who runs an orphanage in Nigeria. We have been assisting him for the past three months as a fellow member of our church. Praise God the ransom note came to him, I shall see my darling once again!!

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
Mhax80 wrote:Rev Ukulele,

Thank you sir. Mr. Abimbola is a good man. Thank God for this man!

Dec. 16th:
(time flew)
In response to Kamaza's earlier question, Abimbola wrote:She is a human like me
You really are the soft touch person are you? You do not have the money I want?

Okay then. You will have to obey everything I tell you and i will let girl go unharm.

But if you mess it up - japanese bamboo torture this Saturday.

Are you ready? If you are not then is no problem of us.

Mr. Kamaza
Yes, I am ready.
Okay. Here is the sacred process. You must take black paint and cover your hand with. Then take hand and put on your face.

You take photo of yourself with handprint on your face. If you do correctly I will release Marissa safe.

You have 24 hours.

Mr. Kamaza
However, he was stranded in Onitsha, so he could not do this correctly. He sent a mail to Kayode saying "the conditions are impossible in my state now!" Oh well. We'll see what happens in the next post...

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:52 am

I am going to take a short break from the ninja excitement to focus on Emmanuel's safari. This mainly occured over Google Chat, a platform I used for the first time in this bait. Kariola instructed Abimbola to contact "Emeka" once he was ready to travel and get his box. Abimbola did so:

Abimbola, Dec 10, 12:08 AM
Hi bruh, what's up
I hope you emeka

Sunday:

Emeka, Dec 11, 10:04 AM
Am great! U Abimbola?
Bro where u dey? Have been in abuja 4 whole week ur not around when u coming bro

Abimbola, Dec 11, 10:39 AM
Pls waybill the box for me nah abeg
To Anambra

Emeka, Dec 11, 4:12 PM
Bruh, am in abuja an have no money 4 waybill but moeny in ur box. Wetin u want mi 2 do? Wait?
Mi mum is in Awka an will be worry

Abimbola, Dec 11, 11:20 PM
Just waybill it to Anambra state I will pay

Monday:

Abimbola, Dec 12, 12:01 AM
Pls

Emeka, Dec 12, 8:23 AM
If u can come 4 awka u can pick there.
i will be for awka in 3day

Abimbola, Dec 12, 8:23 AM
Where in awka

Abimbola, Dec 12, 1:45 PM
Hello bruh

Emeka, Dec 12, 1:54 PM
De santos hotel. where u dey?

Abimbola, Dec 12, 1:56 PM
So it's easy you waybill it to me tomorrow morning I will pay
Just waybill it to Awkuzu junction pls
Have been sleeping there for past two nights
(This is a parking garage. Abimbola just claimed to be staying in a parking garage far from home. It may or may not be true, but I'll take it!)
Emeka, Dec 12, 1:57 PM
Bruh, how i no it wont get robbed again? Am not only thief in 9ja.
U pick urself
Is orders of Kariola mi oga

Abimbola, Dec 12, 1:58 PM
Pls I will really appreciate
Pls help me out

Emeka, Dec 12, 1:58 PM
Am trying but u never come for box. U no how long i stay for Abuja? 2 long
They kiked me out of hotel there bcus i have no money to pay for hotel bill
All bcus i wating for u

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:00 PM
Pls pls, help a broda

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:00 PM
How can i help a broda if broda not evn show his face.
Where u dey?

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:00 PM

Do you have the box with you now

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:01 PM
Yes

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:04 PM

Pls send Mr picture of the box

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:04 PM
Ok guy. 1 second

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:04 PM
Waiting

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:07 PM
U see it? (I sent a pic of a box at my house)

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:10 PM
Okay

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:10 PM
Hope u like snap of box. Bruh when r u comin?
I don tire for abuja

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:11 PM
I thought you are in awka?

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:12 PM
Am leaving for awka in two day. U come to abuja now or if u cannot come u come for awka.
Again where u dey?

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:12 PM
Where are you currently now

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:15 PM
Am at dayspring in abuja
Where u currently right no

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:15 PM

Come to Abuja
I will meet you in Abuja

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:16 PM
Where u dey?
Which city?
Which villaje?

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:16 PM
Anambra state

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:16 PM

No city???

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:17 PM
Anambra state
Have been stranded in onitsha

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:18 PM

Ok. When u bi here?

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:19 PM
You said you will come to awka right?

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:19 PM
Yes. Will come to awka to visit mi mum in 2 day

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:20 PM
I will come to awka, just carry the box along let's meet at awka

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:20 PM
Ok then bruh. U bi in awka bi 15 december ok.

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:21 PM
Okay

Emeka, Dec 12, 2:21 PM
At de santos hotel. i sabi where it dey an we will meet there for box

Abimbola, Dec 12, 2:21 PM
Okay

Then the whole mess with Marissa and the ninjas started. It may be best to click here:viewtopic.php?p=20855#p20855 and then continue reading, skipping this post after you are done.

In any case, the date for the meeting arrived at last. I was excited! If Emeka existed, he would be too! But Abimbola messes up things himself without my aid at times! This was one of those times:

Abimbola, Dec 15, 5:30 AM
Hello
Where are you now
Abimbola, Dec 15, 5:38 AM
Why are you keeping silent what's going on with you
Pls I need your response bruh

Abimbola, Dec 15, 8:52 AM
Are you there now
Am going to be late

Anyone want to guess that Emeka will not tolerate this nonsense?

Dec 16th:

Emeka, Dec 16, 10:29 AM
Am here. When u come for awka?

Abimbola, Dec 16, 12:03 PM
Okay

Abimbola, Dec 16, 12:40 PM
Where in awka are you

Emeka, Dec 16, 11:13 PM
Good morning bruh
Am for home
U fit meet de santos hotel in two hour?

At this time, things messed up between Abimbola and the ninjas. He got scared and wrote to Afolabi about it even:
A strung out Afolabi wrote:
How are things working with the kidnapper? Were you able to negotiiate a deal?
It is Friday, he gave us until Saturday. What is happening?
Bruh I tell you I can't do that they said. What if Mr Kamaza and his ninja find me?
Afolabi then went silent. Something was happening.

On Saturday, Abimbola and Emeka continued to plan for illfated meetings:

Abimbola, Dec 17, 3:04 AM
Where are you currently at now

Emeka, Dec 17, 6:47 AM
Am at de santos
Where u dey?

Abimbola was silent the whole day. I now think he was driving from Onitsha to Awka. He is very strict about no texting and driving, so this could explain the silence. But Emeka gave up at last:

Emeka, Dec 17, 10:49 PM
Am guess u dead. ok bruh will leave 4 lagos in hr

NOW he appears:

Abimbola, Dec 17, 11:27 PM
Bruh calm down
Pls give me your number so that I will call you when I get there

He tracked the PLOG package again. The IP was confirmed: 197.210.172.159(Awka) - Mini-safari!!!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:11 am

Despite a heavy baiting life preventing me from posting, the safari continues!!!

Abimbola, Dec 19, 6:54 AM
Pls text me

Emeka, Dec 19, 9:54 PM
Bruh u fail 2 meet ok. carryin ur box all over 9ja don dull me. Am in lagos ok. mi oga will be happy to get laptop an cash

Abimbola, Dec 19, 10:02 PM
Bruh this is not good nah
I'm your fellow gee and you have to understand that the mistake is not mine
I texted you on 15th
I also ask for your number but you didn't give it to

Emeka, Dec 20, 4:33 PM
Burh i use up mi last card talkin 2 old yankee man 4 2 long.
Wetin u mean, u bi yahoo yahoo laik mi?

Abimbola, Dec 20, 7:03 PM
Ehe nah
Wetin sup nah, are you still in awka so that I will come tomorrow morning

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:16 PM
No am for lasgidi. bro u should have come 2 awka an meet a hotel u neva even show face
bro i dey dull for ur box, is like it attached 2 mi

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:17 PM
I text you when I get there on Thursday when I got there but you didn't reply

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:17 PM
I just saw it now
Guy, u neva around, u na come for Abuja
U na come for awka
Were u dey all this taim?

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:18 PM
I come for awka I no see you on that Thursday

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:18 PM
Bro i was in awka, u come for hotel?
i wait in hotel 2hr on thursday una neva txt u neva show face.

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:20 PM
Yes I dey for the gate
Texting you but you don't show face

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:20 PM
abeg bruh i cant bi travelllin all of africa 4 u
did u ask hotel man where i dey??

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:21 PM
No
Pls, give me this one chance

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:21 PM

So u come back 4 awka? bfore xmas?

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:21 PM
I won't use it roughly
Cab you come for awka tomorrow?

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:22 PM
Mebe if i leave lasgidi in hr.
Ok will try for awka
but if u no show face is last time i travel 4 u ok
Am feeling laik explorer of africa

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:23 PM
I promise

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:23 PM
Ok bro. tomorrow. wetin taim u bi there?

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:24 PM
Maybe by 4pm

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:24 PM
Bruh when u get 2 hotel gate u send ur foto in front ok
Then i know you dey there

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:25 PM
Okay bruh
Send me your foto
???

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:28 PM
Ok 1 sec

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:29 PM
Kk

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:30 PM
{Photo of another lad}
Is selfie foto.
Got it bruh?

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:30 PM
Seen
Thanks man

Emeka, Dec 21, 5:31 PM
Ok good. I dey meet u in awka tomorrow 4pm
Network is bad

Abimbola, Dec 21, 5:31 PM
Okay
Thanks bruh

I actually thought we were going to meet. But with Abimbola, nothing is certain but stupidity and failure.

Abimbola, Dec 22, 6:52 AM
Hello bruh, pls give me your direct number so that I will call you when I get there

Emeka, Dec 22, 4:05 PM
Bruh am at hotel where u dey?

Abimbola, Dec 22, 7:30 PM
Bruh too much hold up 👆, I will meet you in the morning okay
Just send me your direct number so that I will call you when I get there
Pls I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, it's the fault of the hold up

Emeka, Dec 22, 7:48 PM
Bruh i tink i say i use up mi last card 4 call to yankee mugu
Wetin the hold up?
U run out of petrol again?

Emeka, Dec 22, 7:51 PM
i have no more naira i want 2 bi home 4 xmas i don dull of travel;;am not happy at all u neva show face

Abimbola, Dec 22, 8:27 PM
Pls tomorrow okay

Here, Emeka got sick of him and left the sorry cretin stranded in Awka.

What exactly happened to Abimbola? Next post coming up soon!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:46 pm

As of Dec. 17th, Kayode had vanished in the thick of the kidnapping. I left Abimbola puzzled until Ukulele mailed:
Dear Brother Idris:

I have amazaingly good news to tell you! Marissa was released today! I will send further detail soon but did you have anything to do with this? If you did, you are worthy of the reward monies! Tell me everytihng that happened and may the Holy Lamb bless you for this!!

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
A remarkably non greedy and truthful Abimbola replied:
I'm very happy to here this sir, beside this is a great news

The truth is that I don't know anything about this, she is said that she will help me with the $50 that she had and that is when I run out of money and petrol she said she will get me a gift card so that all I know about this sir and still I'm still in need of the money. So you can still help me if want because I really need money now, this is December and the children here we don't have any food stuff or provision for this December
Rev. Ukulele may be a man of God, but even he was none too pleased:
So. That is why she had left the house. To get you a gift card? Did you know anything about this kidnapping before it happened? How do you buy petrol with a giftcard? I don't want to sound upset but you should've come to me or Father Lockheed first and brought your troubles there. Marissa is too young a girl to be doing all these things. If it weren't for you asking for a giftcard she would've been safe.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele
She is the one who text me okay, I didn't text her. Look, here all the emails so you know i am not hiding the truth[/color

He actually forwarded Ukulele the transcript. Looking back on it, I think he was scared of being arrested for being a child predator! :lol:

Okay. Well, once she is in a better mental state I will be sure to speak to her about it. I'm sorry if I seemed to accuse you of anything. I will revert back to you shortly. Something made these people get caught, they told the police they got what they needed, and if it wasn't you, who was it?

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele

My hands are not there, so I don't know what to say

Dec. 18th came with crushing news for Abimbola:

Dear Brother Idris:

You'll be happy to hear that Marissa is home uninjured. Praise the Holy Lamb!!! I do not know how I could've lived if my dear child was harmed, since my wife died she is my sole support and consolation other than Christ. She looks so much like Alethia (my wife) as well. Such a dear girl my daughter is!

I asked the investigating officer what happened. The head kidnapper, a Japanese named Kamaza, was demanding several thousand dollars or a photo of someone with a handprint painted on their face. He was trying to use the kidnap to get money from our church. Then, Brother Kayode, you know, the Nigerian man here in New York who first introduced you, he sent in his photo with the handprint on his face just 15 minutes before the time! He is a busy man and unknown in this town, but he is a hero now! Kayode saved my daughter's life at his own humiliation. We are going to give him all the reward money, $40,000 USD worth. I'll talk to you late tomorrow or Monday, I must finalise some matters with the police.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele

Bitter, Abimbola did not reply until the 20th. Ukulele wrote again then:

Dear Brother Idris:

Merry Christmas. First, you will be happy to learn that my daughter is nearly back to her normal self and is uninjured. Also, her rescuer, Brother Kayode, who I am forever indebted to, has receive the promised reward moneys and is currently in a witness protection program in Tennessee. We may not hear from him until after the New Year. By then the FBI believe the ninjas will have forgotten about him. He is not able to communicate which is a burden, but we trust he will be safe.

I have contacted the shipping company and you are entitled to $200,000 in compensation. Apparently, their investigations show the driver became severely intoxicated, and while intoxicated, he was beset upon by Nigerian robbers, who made off with the box. Please contact me so I can set you up with Mr. Singer from PLog for compensation.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele

Abimbola sounded SO bitter:

Okay thanks, Mary Christmas I'm happy to hear from you
I'm still waiting for your response Mr Kenneth for compensation so I will make for the children here in this Christmas because I want all of them to be extremely happy. I still always appreciate all your efforts

He may be bitter, but he bites every time!

Dec 21st:

Dear Brother Idris:

Thank you for all your mails and I apologise if I did not answer in time. We have been very busy preparing for the Christmas, it has come on a Sunday this year and therefore we are extra busy.

I gave your details to the people at the shipping company and I ope they contacted you this morning. Please be sure to follow all their directives. Tank you and have a very Merry Christmas.

Be blessed
Rev. Ukulele

I did not hear from him again as Ukulele until after the holiday and it was a peaceful week.

Thanks No problem, I understand.

He then proceeded to go full romance scammer on Marissa. Coming next!

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:47 pm

Excellent Job, Myron. Great bait. So any idea how long in total he was on the road?
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:58 pm

Fatter Siam: All in all, he was on the road from Dec. 5th - Dec 26th or 27th. He spent Christmas in the back of the car in a hotel parking lot. Eventually, his brother rescued his sorry tail. I am still baiting him as of today.

̶{̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶m̶a̶i̶l̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶}̶

Guess that failed^^^🙄

Anyhow, Abimbola needed a quick payday, so he went full romance scammer on Rev. Ukulele's 15 year old daughter Marissa. I did not know it, but during this whole exchange, he was in Awka, poor and cold in a hotel parking lot:
Hi marissa, how are you?
Hiiiiiiii!!!😍😍im doing sooooo much better, merry xmas🎅🎄☃️😘how ru? --Marissa
I'm very unhappy dearie, I don't have any money at hand for this myself and the orphans here for this X mass I'm stranded and i no nobody in this village.
oh thats sooo sad 2hear😭😭😭what will u do??🙏🙏 --Marissa
I don't know yet love. I'm so tried and broke
Hmmmmm...soooo....heres an idea...do u know dondi white??😘 --Marissa[/col
No, I don't.
ok...soooo hes this really rich guy from the bronx$$$and i told him about u and u need $💵$ and lots. he said he could help u..see heres the mail😍😍 --Marissa
Dondi White wrote:Marissa: Good morning hope you are doing quite well. Thanks for phoning about your Nigerian friend. If he needs anything, please tell him to contact me here and I'll give him the puzzle and help him out if he solves it. Thanks.

Dondi
Thank you, I got it.
K good!!👏😍hope it works 4u!!😘😘😃🙏--Marissa
I hope so too my love. Your so cute