One scam that didn't age well

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jun 2008

One scam that didn't age well

Post by Mr Tambourine Man » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:39 pm

In a parliamentary debate on crypto asset regulation in the U.K. on Wednesday, Fuller spoke in favor of "powerful" use cases for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, including using distributed ledger technology for customs and international trade and storing medical records on the blockchain. Alexander Stafford, the parliamentary private secretary to newly elected Prime Minister Liz Truss ", added the prime minister "reaffirmed" her commitment to providin internet connectivity for U.K. residents, which could allow access to buying, selling and mining crypto
* Newly sacked Prime Minister Liz Truss.
is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Open a sliver account: $1,000 to win and gain a maximum capital of $10,000