Long Live the King! (and he's got my fund)

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Long Live the King! (and he's got my fund)

Post by Jimlad » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:21 am

I got this during breakfast this morning and nearly inhaled my coffee!
This Is King Charles III. The current monarch of King Of The United Kingdom. I would like to inform you that your funds worth £10.000.000 (Ten Million sterling Pounds) was brought to my office this morning by the C.E.O for Barclays Bank UK. I will be waiting to hear from you with the $50 through steam wallet gift card or iTunes gift card to resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you to receive your overdue payment.
I wondered how long it would take these turnips to get round to something like this. Interesting that His Majesty wants the fee in Dollars rather than Sterling and in gift cards to boot!
Interesting also that the King of England appears to have an [email protected]
This one's going to be fun, so let the games begin!
Good Morning Your Majesty.
May I first express my condolences for the loss of your mother, our great and noble Queen Elizabeth II.
I am so pleased you have been able to take the case of my overdue fund in the midst of your very busy Kingly schedule.
For the record, I have not decided to abandon my fund but was being lied to by unscrupulous scammers who were pretending to be officials of various sorts and were demanding fees from me at every turn. I am so glad that your Gracious Majesty is now on my side. A man of true worth and honour whom I can fully trust.
You said that the fee is to be paid in Dollars. Is that correct, Majesty? I thought it would be in Pounds Sterling since you are the King of England. Please confirm if this is true and that you want the fee in Dollars.
I look forward to your gracious reply.

I am, your Majesty, your humble and most loyal servant

Roger Jimlad
Last edited by Jimlad on Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Re: Long Live the King! (and he's got my fund)

Post by Jimlad » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:47 pm

I got nothing from "King Charles" over the weekend, so I thought I'd whet his appetite for money this morning with this:
Good Morning again Your Majesty.
I am writing again this morning to make sure I am able to reassure you of my attention in this matter. I am keen for my fund to be released and I am very grateful that you are overseeing this issue.
In response to your earlier request, I herewith include my details:

Full Name.........Roger Jimlad, Age 78
Mailing Address.......27 Knockingshop Lane, Leeds, LS3 1JS
Country ...........United Kingdom
Tel/Whatsapp number ..........I do not have a telephone as I am deaf (and my eyesight is not what not it was, either)
Current email [email protected]
Next of kin..........My wife, Mrs Euphemia Jimlad

In the absence of your confirmation, I have attached the $50 fee as an iTunes card:
I attached a picture of one badly blurred using Photoshop because my character is a doddering old fool who can't use a scanner properly.
I have an awful feeling though that this lad is so lazy he can't even be bothered to start a conversation with his mark. :roll:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Re: Long Live the King! (and he's got my fund)

Post by Jimlad » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:17 am

Unfortunately, the King is dead.
This lad is so lazy he never responded at all! :roll:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8