General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

More church fun

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:08 pm

One of my characters was being scammed by a lad, and got him to confess he was a scammer. Then the two of them started working together on scamming a church by posing as an orphanage which needs funding. After a few weeks of "getting to know you" the lad is now anxious as his "welcome package" is now underway. He is about the find out the old church ladies put the money in the package by "mistake" and that things are not going to be as easy as he thought.
Thank goodness we didn't use Fed/Ex or DHL, but rather, chose a stellar company named PLOG. I know everything is in good hands!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More church fun

Post by sparky905 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:34 am

"Jack" the scammer is upset that the money is in the package. He wrote to the shipping agent
Am sorry sir they are not suppose to put money inside the package because the goverment will confiscate it or they will steal it .is not done in nigerian .the nigeria goverment dont allow that .thats why i sent you the account information where the fund will be sent .you guys should have ask us first .
And
Please call back the package and take out the money before the package leaves canada because we will lose the money and is agonist the government policy to send money through package please .the kids will be made at me and it will not be nice if we dont accomplish the purpose why we send this money to the kids
We are looking into this matter to ensure nothing bad happens..............
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

A.N.Otherbaiter
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Sep 2022

Post by A.N.Otherbaiter » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:40 am

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with this lad! I predict a lot of very bad things will happen in the very near future...
"E is mugu woman with filthy mouth but i wan her cash ok" - Special Agent Dr Ayo Kumuyi PHD, Interpol Headquarter, Nigeria (about me, to his boss)
"You are not a serious human , i did not know UK have such people, like you." - Regional Manager, First Bank of New York
"Your message alarm wake me up, this is 2:18 AM and there is no gift card attach! Fuck you and your mother!" - Apple iTunes Courier Company
"You are useless person, fuck your ass forever." - an estim attorney (sic)
:pig2:x9

--
Random security tip: Don't routinely use your real name on the Internet.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:50 pm

Sadly, the package crossed an international border and is beyond retrieving. The lad is upset, thinking his time and energy will be all for nought. However, PLOG would not be so highly regarded if they didn't think of everything and offer up alternatives. He should receive a list of options today and that should help him out of this mess.........and into the next mess.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:38 pm

Somehow, Sparky managed to keep this lad on the hook and ready to go.

The current situation: The parcel is a the Douala, Cameroon facility of a well known logistics supplier. Permitting issues prevent actual delivery in Nigeria (where the lad is), but the parcel is available for local pickup.

Things did not go smoothly, as mr. Cumberband (the local manager) suddenly stopped replying to the lad's messages. It was found that the poor man was going through some personal issues, which led to substance abuse. He was found wandering the back streets of Douala, and is not receiving treatment (both physically and mentally). Of course, he is unable to perform his duties, so Chriss Bacconne (from head office) stepped in to take charge in Douala.

The original Receiver was unable to collect the parcel, but a new recipient was appointed (and approved by the church). As we are dealing with a high value parcel, the receiver was asked to send some pictures, so a biometric profile could be made (for extra security).

They complied:

However, there are some problems:
Bacconne wrote: Dear mr.,

I've just received a message from our Biometric Technician Department.

The pictures you have provided have been contaminated with some kind of high frequency Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI), as you can clearly see below.

Our technicians suspect that some kind of appliance is not shielded sufficiently, which leads to problematic EMI. As such, the pictures you provided can not be used for Biometric Identification. We kindly request you send us another set of pictures, making sure there is no interference. As stated in our Brochure, we recommend you take the picture outside.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:47 am

Lad wrote: this has actually been a nightmare to us, after having gone through what we went through it is unconscionable that the biometrics will be rejected, I don't know how one can go about doing it again. We have complied with all possible requirements and request that was made from us, it is not easy going through what we went through even in this scarce resources, Nigeria is going through a tough and difficult moment and we had hoped that this will bring hope, happiness , joy and succor to the kids, how are we going to tell them that the gifts they have been expecting is no more, we went through hell to raise money and travel to border town and after spending 2 weeks had to go back home to vote in the elections and just as we were expecting that the biometrics will.be the last requirement here comes the shocker. If we had known the little money we spent would have been spent on the kids so they can at least eat 3 square meals a day, now we can barely afford to feed them and have to resort to begging. GOD KNOWS THAT WE DID OUR PART IF ITS NOT MEANT TO BE THEN SO BE IT.
Bacconne wrote: thank you for your email. Your remarks are duly noted. I will let the Sender know that you are unable to comply with the security procedure.
Kind regards,
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:55 pm

With the news that the lad is backing out over some trivial matter, Walter, the church's shipping agent who is a retired PLOG employee ( a wonderful coincidence....) wrote back.
Dear Friends:

I am upset to see the problem here as I thought things were all in place to hand over the package. I want those dear children to have their rewards for all this. I have spoken to Rev. F about this and he is visibly upset too, especially after the announcement at our soup and sandwich luncheon on Friday. In all my years of helping deliver assistance to people, I have never seen a situation like this, and I have asked God's wisdom and patience to guide me in this matter. If I speak out of turn please understand I mean no offence to any party here.
1. Mr H., I am a former employee and not currently in a position to dictate terms to PLOG, and how they handle procedures. It is my understanding however, that the pictures were to be taken outside. So I can see why Mr B is upset with the submission. I think I stated previously that this procedure was not in place when I worked there, so I am not familiar with all the details. (always leave yourself an escape route....)

2. Re-doing the photos would take only a couple of minutes, so while it is a nuisance, I do not understand the huge uproar about this matter. Two minutes of photos would solve this far faster than multiple emails back and forth. (and we really want to see the fun start!)

3. I do understand the situation you are in representing the orphans and it is the reason we are all in this together. I have discussed the matter with several committee members and in recognition of your patience, and the loving kindness with which you work with the children, we are going to fundraise here and raise extra funds for you. We are planning a church bingo night, and the youth group is having a games and activities night too. The original package is the cornerstone of this enterprise, your travel expenses will be at the premium level for compensation, and now we will add to this with a bonus of cash sent via whatever method you select. (we do not do bitcoin though). The events I noted to raise the funds will not happen until after you claim the package but will be our way of saying "Well done, though good and faithful servant.." Just thinking of the smiles from the children for this "bonus" warms my heart. (smiling children melt the coldest of hearts......)

4. Finally, I address this to Mr. B in particular. Sir, I know you were assigned this task due to the human failings of Mr F and that you inherited a bad situation and are trying to make it right. I understand that better than most, having worked there. However, I am not sure you truly grasp the gravity of the situation. Young children are relying on this package and have done nothing but hope and pray it arrives in a timely manner. I do understand protocols, but I also want you to understand that speed is of the essence here. When Mr S. re-takes the photos, which is the quickest solution here, I want you to move heaven and earth to get that package to him with no further delays. (my character, though addressing comments to the shipping company, has already taken the position the pictures will be re-taken. Manoeuvering him into the corner....)

I hope this helps us all bridge the gap which suddenly developed among us. We are in the midst of implementing God's plan, and let us renew our faith and energies.
And now it appears the lad is willing to comply! He has been on the hook since November, it would be a shame to lose him now! He is so close to the riches...........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:02 pm

To sweeten the pot just a little bit, our shipping expert Walter sent this to the lad.
Mr H

I am so pleased with your note from this morning! I did not want to tell you this before but Rev F has asked me to share it. Inside the package is a little certificate where we pledge to send a monthly stipend to assist with the monthly obligations for a period of 12 months. This assistance is to start 6 weeks from the delivery of the package. We believe the package will provide immediate assistance, and this monthly amount will help as needs change and children grow. It was supposed to be a surprise, but Rev F thought it right to shine a light on God's love a little bit early to show what the righteous path yields to the faithful.

It is always a joy to receive good news from our new friends in Nigeria, and we look forward to this matter having a happy ending.
The lad replied with this
Thanks very much sir ,may the Good lord bless you and the church immensely
We are working hard to bring new members into the fold and it's great to see such enthusiasm at long last. This has been months in the works!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:36 am

Second try.

The instructions given were clear:
In total, the BIP-procedure requires 8 pictures:
- 2 photos from the front (positions: #1 and #2),
- 4 photos from the side / lateral position (2 pictures from the left side for each position + 2 from the right side for each position),
- 2 photos from the back (: position #1 and #2).
clearly, 2 lateral pictues are missing...A redo is in order
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:58 pm

Baconne wrote: Dear mr. S.

I've heard back from our Technicians.

Apparently, some required images are missing. They tell me that the lateral pictures of you with your hands raised and legs apart (both sides) were not included in the BIP-set you forwarded to me. I assume something went wrong while sending the files. Would you be so kind as to forward me the two missing pictures?

Thank you!

kind regards,
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:51 pm

The lad has complied and is ready to travel to get his prize. The package delivery date is supposedly next Tuesday. If everything goes well. At this point, we have no reason to believe that with PLOG at the helm, things will go smoothly. Their 5 Star service guarantee is not to be taken lightly!

One of the church members is so excited he sent a prayer to those involved.
Dear Friends:

I see real progress here, and an ability to overcome difficulties and communicate effectively. This warms my heart and will warm the heart of the children. We must remember that at the end of the day, it is all about the children and assisting them in whatever manner we can.
I also appreciate being included in the email chain so that I can be a part of this too. We are all in this together, trusting and relying on each other to do God's work. I am no Rev. Francis C***** when it comes to prayers, but I have been around the man long enough to be inspired by him. Please allow me a short prayer for this occasion.

God, please grant safe travel for our friends from Nigeria as they embark on a mission full of your infinite love and mercy. Watch over them, keep them safe, and guide them to their destination without troubles. Bless our new friend Mr Sosoma as we entrust the care of the package to his loving and professional hands. Please assist us as we strive to ensure this mere temporal gift will properly enrich the lives of your lambs. We ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.[/quote]

Now we wait for him to travel.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:55 am

The BIP-picture were completed. HQ (Bacconne) delegated the further handling of this matter to the new manager in Douala, mr. Sasamo (whom people might remember from the Lucky Gattah Golden Safari bait....he was the musician from Guinea)

From the Receiver:

Thank you for your mail, we can make arrangement to be in Doula by Teusday or Wednesday next week, that is 21st or 22nd March, but we will need a telephone contact so we can notify you as soon as we arrive.

We will let you know the cost of tickets and transportation so it will give you an idea of how much we are spending, also we will.let you know the location of the park where we will be arriving in Doula.

We hope to conclude this by next week.
As they are planning about a week ahead, we assume they must travel and are not in Douala. This is confirmed by the "let you know the location of the park" bit...must be a bus-park where they will be arriving, again confirming travel.
Plog wrote: t hanking the email.

Please, sir, I am requesting again for being specific. I am needing to know as soon as possible if it being Tuesday or Wednesday, and what is the time of arrive. This is about the planning and is important! As courtesy, I will picking yuo up from location where arriving, but I needing to know were and when!!!!

As for Compensation. I am require the INVOICE or TICKET in advance for expense. Not just email for yuo with information. Documentation isย needing!!!ย 

As for communication: Parcel is being High Value Parcel and therefore the extra sรฉcuritรฉ. This meaning that ALL communication is needing to be logged. That is why according to 14.5.2 of General Terms and Conditions, all communication is via secure email. So there can not being any misunderstandings or scams.

Am looking foward to meeting yuo and seeinย yuo.

Please accept, Sir, Madam, the expression of my best regards.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:34 am

Our new best friend is poised to travel and everyone involved is excited at the wonderful adventure which awaits! Of course, it is all about the children at the lad's make believe orphanage, so we must stay focused!
Thank you so much for your inspiring messages, we will put it in prayer and by God's grace we would be there, incidentally we are having a Governorship election on saturday, but we still hope to leave that day, we are going to travel to the border town and board a speed boat that will take us to Doula possibly sunday or monday, we will be there by Teusday Morning.

We appreciate your efforts and look forward to putting smiles on the children's faces.

We will keep you updated accordingly.
It now appears this journey is almost at an end. He arrives in Cameroon, collects a package and returns home to the smiling faces of the orphans. What could go wrong now? The church's work is almost done, the lad is determined, and the fate of the orphans rests in the trusted hands of PLOG and it's guaranteed 5 Star service.

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb

Post by MrMystery314 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:34 am

Bertje wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:55 am The BIP-picture were completed. HQ (Bacconne) delegated the further handling of this matter to the new manager in Douala, mr. Sasamo (whom people might remember from the Lucky Gattah Golden Safari bait....he was the musician from Guinea)
I see that name, I emerge from the shadows. This looks like it's going to be some fun!
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:40 pm

Hello Mr Mystery, yes, the name of Lucky Gattah is one that still brings a smile!

Walter just send a message of pure BS to the lad, but hopefully it will have a positive effect.
Thank you for your message this morning. I read it with great interest. I do hope your election helps to solve many of the issues in your country and that a better life full of rich opportunities awaits you. Many people here equate the Nigerian gov't with corruption, and that is so sad. But please note, that is the gov't which is viewed that way , not the everyday citizens like yourself who are decent, honest, and hardworking. It is people like you who we support. I find it to be an amazing testament to your character that in the midst of hardship, you and your associates have reached out to help the children, despite not being rich yourselves. God bless you! (That was difficult to write without gagging....)

I admit that your journey is not only a Godly one, but one that sounds like a wonderful odyssey! I have always enjoyed being on the water myself, but your writing that you will take a speed boat across open water to Doula sounds like a thrilling experience! I am used to inland lakes here in Canada, but yours is across open ocean! Where do you leave from? How big is the boat? Horsepower? I have an 18' fishing boat with a 90 hp outboard, but that would probably seem small by comparison, especially on the ocean. (Basically, we just want pictures LOL)

If you would be so kind as to send photos of your boat ride, I would love that! I want to use those photos, with your permission of course, to inspire our Youth Group. Many young people give up and are easily discouraged. You making this journey in such an exciting and dramatic manner, would be just the thing to inspire out youth that perseverance and dedication pay off. You will be a shining example of what people actually are deep down inside. (I think we all know what he and his friends are deep inside.......)

I will sign off now but wish you a safe journey and am reminding you that you and any travel associates you have will be in our prayers at church this Sunday.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:50 am

This might be the last good thing he has to say, but at least at this point he is cooperating.
Thank you so much for your messages, we do appreciate you and the works you do, God will surely bless the works of your hands.

I will send you pictures as requested and intimate you of our journey.

God bless you all.
We are looking forward to those pictures!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:11 pm

Cool. can't wait for the pics

Meanwhile, Sosoma writes
thanking the email.

Please, sir, I am requesting again for being specific. I am needing to know as soon as possible if it being Tuesday or Wednesday, and what is the time of arrive. This is about the planning and is important! As courtesy, I will picking yuo up from location where arriving, but I needing to know were and when!!!!

As for Compensation. I am require the INVOICE or TICKET in advance for expense. Not just email for yuo with information. Documentation is needing!!!

As for communication: Parcel is being High Value Parcel and therefore the extra sรฉcuritรฉ. This meaning that ALL communication is needing to be logged. That is why according to 14.5.2 of General Terms and Conditions, all communication is via secure email. So there can not being any misunderstandings or scams.

Am looking foward to meeting yuo and seein yuo. (seems strange...but let's not think anything of it ;))

Please accept, Sir, Madam, the expression of my best regards.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

MrMystery314
Not quite a Newb

Post by MrMystery314 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:30 pm

I remember my first safari was to Cameroon. It's a great country for stredded visitors, especially ones sent deeper and deeper into the bush to chase a package that may or may not exist.
:uk::boot: :horse: :goat: :penguin: :penguin: ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸฆŽ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฐ :pig: :pig2: :movie_camera: :hourglass: :church: :santa: :crown: :tophat: x27

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty :wink:

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:43 pm

The lad is in transit and has forwarded receipts for transportation and accommodations. Tomorrow will see the pictures from his boat trip. We are all smiling today knowing he is fulfilling his destiny.
Dear Friends

I have been anxious for news and logged in to see several messages. God Bless Mr S, the children will be naming their children in your honour and you will be there "uncle" for all the kindness and patience you have shown.

Tomorrow is the big day, so let us pray for the safety of our traveling companions as we share in God's great works.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:19 am

The lad is currently traveling from Ibaka (Nigeria) to Wovia (Cameroon) by boat (120km as the crow flies). after that it's another comfortable 60km (as the crow flies) to Douala. We have the tickets to confirm. They also booked a return trip for tonight. (pics etc will be uploaded later).

They also made a second (third?) set of biometric pictures. The last message is that there was a delay, because the boat was waiting for more passengers.

The time agreed was 11am (local time)....it's 12:15 pm now, and no news yet. I hope they understand the Plog employee has more to do than to wait for them.....Luckily, Douala has great hotels, and Plogs compensation plan is generous!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:12 pm

The silence is deafening. Two hours late and not one single notification. Sad that it might mean more delays for our travelling lad. Walter wrote to him today to urge him to update people on the situation. Of course Walter expresses concern and offers up a prayer.
Dear Friends:

I just came back from helping a neighbour with a plumbing problem, and decided to check in to see good news. I am somewhat taken aback by Mr S message that Mr S has yet to appear at the designated time. This poor man has apparently been waiting for two hours with nary a word from Mr S.
I will pray for your safe deliverance Mr and hope that the delay is as minor as can be, but surely you can notify Mr S of any delays?
I do understand travel delays can happen to anyone at any time but updates and notifications to people waiting for you is just common courtesy. Please update Mr S as quickly as possible so we can conclude this matter.
Since you are travelling by boat I will offer up a prayer which is specific to travel by water. It is a hymn
Eternal Father strong to save
Whose arm hath bound the restless wave
Who bids the mighty ocean deep
Its own appointed limits keep
O hear us when we cry to Thee
For those in peril on the sea

This hymn was played at my father's funeral in honour of his service in the navy. May God speed your safe delivery and timely notifications to the parties involved.
Shortly after sending that message it was announced by PLOG that the driver could wait no longer today and had other committments. Walter was so upset but understood. If anyone can, it is Walter the now retired PLOG employee who acts as a buffer between the poor lad and the huge multinational corporation.
I just sent a message to you and Mr. S. I understand you cannot wait all day for someone, esp. one who has not notified you of any delays. However, please understand, like all travellers, he is at the mercy of the transportation company. He did mention a delay in the boat departure earlier today, and things such as that are beyond his control, so we need to have patience and understanding.
If delivery is not possible today, please make it as quickly as possible tomorrow so that Mr S may return to the orphans and also the warm bosom of his family.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:19 pm

The lad is AWOL, we haven't heard from him all day.. He either twigged or is stredded in hash conditions.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Location: ลฌฬธอ‡nฬถอ•ฬ•diฬธฬ˜อsฬทอ™ฬˆฬcฬธฬปฬ‹แธทฬถฬ“ลฬทอˆsฬทอ™ฬˆฬแธ›ฬทฬd
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:59 pm

Peanut gallery here :P

Probably stredded and hunting for wifi. I see no good reason for him to leave at this time.
โ›ช :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope youโ€™ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

๐Ÿ–:114

๐Ÿค Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:50 am

Still nothing.

it IS weird that they have disappeared. On a positive note though: they were travelling with 2 persons, so possibly 2 lads are borked now.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:29 am

They are still alive!
I'm delighted to inform you that we have finally made it to Douala.
We arrived in Douala very late last night at about 11 PM and there's no Cameroon network service in my phone to communicate with you, so we had to Lodge in a hotel here in Douala.
It's this morning that I bought MTN Sim Card to enable me communicate with you and Mr Walter.
I'm presently in Douala at Bonaberi, kindly communicate with me to enable me know the way forward.
Thank you for everything and May God bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Sasamo, Plog wrote: Good mornings mr
Am relieving for hearing from yuo. I am being glad yuo are safe.
Having prior engagement this morning, but will be available from 15:30. Please indicate where yuo want meeting? At yuo hotel?If so, please say name of Hotel , addressย and picture of yuo with hotel
Also, BIP picture need taking at date of collection, so please make new profiling picture.
Kind regards,

- SENT FROM MOBILE TERMINAL -
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule