General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: More church fun

Post by sparky905 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:54 pm

Well folks, it looks like it might be over. The lad's original character wrote to my original character with the following. He copied correspondence from various characters from earlier today to prove his point. Strangely, he still thinks my co-scamming character is legitimate! Bizarre.
The two times to Cameroon might refer to the time they left before plans were finalised and waited on the border.

i send you all this communication to let you know that i don't trust this people and am not sure there's any parcel that exist ,they are liars.i regret investing my money over $6000 in this .i know how much i spent to send two of our workers to cameroon two times but they always have one excuse or the other .am done with this .
This might explain the silence at this point. It has been a fun ride.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:06 pm

I'm not hearing a fat lady singing, so this isn't over yet!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:32 pm

Now it is clear. In February the lad went to Oron on the Nigeria/Cameroon border and sent receipts for his stay. He journeyed before his package was ready, so he wasted time there. He returned a few days ago carrying on right thru to Douala. He missed out on his package a second time. So, in effect he went on two safaris, one in country from Lagos to Oron, and back of about 1500 kms. The second was his current trip to Douala.
That is two safaris for this lad which is about 2400 round trip. He total would be just shy of 4000 kms of travel in total with a return of $0 per km. Converting that works out the same, $0 per mile (a total of about 2500 miles).
If by some means we can convince him to go to Benin, he will really have something to celebrate!

(added the receipts at request of Sparky - Bertje)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:51 pm

Sad Lad wrote: Good day Gentlemen,

As much as i would want to agree with what you are proposing regarding cotonou office, it is apparent that this is almost like a wild goose chase, a chronology of events leading to this impasse can easily attest to that, we are being asked to go look for a hotel and stay till monday and all our bills will be paid, we have been in Doula for 4 days now and not even a courtsey of a meeting, all promises, the least you can do is to atleast give us a silver package by paying for the hotel accommodation if you so trust that you will pay the bill, at this point in time we do not have any money on us and we can not afford to risk going to any hotel without money and no hope of payment, its only a MAD person that can do that.

Promising us Platinum package compensation when we can not even get a silver package is unconscionable at this time, if you can not deliver this package while we are in Doula , and not even the border is bothersome and worrisome to say the least,how can we now guarantee the cotonou will be different, the God that has brought us here safely even against all odds will deliver us back home safely.

Jeremiah 17:5, " CURSED IS THE MAN WHO TRUSTS IN MAN AND MAKES FLESH HIS STRENGTH, WHOSE HEART TURNS AWAY FROM THE LORD"

A THIN LINE EXISTS BETWEEN LIFE, DEATH, HOPE AND DESPAIR these are the 4 circumstances we have faced within the past few days, only a wise man will know .

Thank you gentlemen and let your conscience guide you.

have a good day.
Bob wrote: Dear Sir,

thank you for your message.

While I do understand your frustration, please understand that my hands are tied here.

First and foremost, I am trying to arrange for things to happen in Douala, while sitting in my office in Amsterdam. If it were as easy as getting into a car and hand you the parcel and your compensation, I would have done so immediately after receiving mr. Donovan's email.
You are free to either book a hotel at our expense, or postpone delivery to a later date, at no additional costs. Both are perfectly viable options and I have no preference for either.

I can understand that you are not satisfied with the service you have been provided, and frankly: neither am I. I am looking forward to working with you in getting you your parcel and your compensation. I urge you to reconsider my offer (either hotel or postponed/deferred delivery), and am looking forward to receiving your response.

Kind regards,
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:36 pm

Lad wrote: First off, we don't have a communication line or physical address, we can understand the " high Priority Packages" but even CIA have an office address, Federal Reserve the same thing, Credit Suisse, well dont mind they are under now, but they all are out there with billions worth, reputable companies like Fedex, DHL UPS will not shy away either and they handle half of the world's logistics,if there is a failed delivery due to fender bender, it beats me that a reputable coy like Pitts Logistics can not get a replacement vehicle, instead we are being asked to spend 5 more days and send our receipts.

Well we will stay till monday.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:41 pm

Folks we have been granted a reprieve. The lad now says he will stay until Monday to collect the package. However, even if he does, this will be our last shot at helping him have a fulfilling holiday abroad.

If no package shows up on Monday he will be gone. So, any ideas as to make the most of this last opportunity to enjoy his company? We hope to record a phone call with him. Anything else? He is in a foul mood right now and will have no time for games on Monday. So we must squeeze as much fun in a limited opportunity as we can.

thanks

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Location: ลฌฬธอ‡nฬถอ•ฬ•diฬธฬ˜อsฬทอ™ฬˆฬcฬธฬปฬ‹แธทฬถฬ“ลฬทอˆsฬทอ™ฬˆฬแธ›ฬทฬd
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:17 pm

What I'd do is create some villain in the story who is purposefully misdirecting packages or whatnot. Say...another scammer or a cartel member, or whatever. Another member, Additional_Orchid and I, have a lad believing that Kariola Tuesday is sending assassins after him, and that Dondi White, NYC mafia boss, is coming down to Warri in his helicopter to rescue him. He has already packed his bags to flee Warri if things get too skiddish, and if we keep playing our cards right, we will have a safari or a tattoo soon.

Or there is the simpler villain scenario that I did in the Abimbola bait, where I convinced him the package was being held by thieves who were miles upon miles away, but had a heart and would release the package if Abimbola just showed up. Food for thought.
โ›ช :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope youโ€™ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

๐Ÿ–:114

๐Ÿค Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:16 am

Bob wrote: Dear mr. Saturday,
thank you for your email.
Please excuse me for being frank with you. How DHL, Fedex or any other company operates is of absolutely no concern to me, nor does it interest me. What concerns me is how THIS company operates, and clearly in this instance, things have gone wrong,ย and terribly so. Behind our 5-Star Costumer Support are people, and people are (after all) fallible.ย 
Again, I understand your frustration and possibly anger. Who would not be frustrated or angry if they were in your situation.ย I can only express my sincerest apologies, and assure you that we (and me personally) are doing everything in our power to assist you (and mr. Donovan) in this horrible situation.
I am assuming that the things you have written are the result of your frustration, and not of your personality, and I won't hold it against you. As said, we are all humans, and we are not perfect.
kind regards,
His English has gotten quite better overnight. We must be dealing with someone higher-up now.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:12 am

The big oga is now very upset at the situation. He was very abrupt with my co-scamming character
Like i told you before that my boys has to go to cameroon two times and they dont have papers .i dont really want to talk about that transaction anymore .each time they go there they always came up with excuses .i dont trust them and i dont think the parcel ever exist .this was meant to surfer me and my boys .am not in a good mood at the moment .you can ask them as well
Clearly, the highlighted text from the lad was meant to indicate PLOG has excuses. However, my character wrote back as follows:
Who do mean when you say "you can ask them as well"???? The church? Your boys? I will contact the church pastor and find out and will share details.
You also wrote that each time they go they come up with excuses. If that is the case, maybe it is time you got better boys to handle the tasks rather than ones who make up excuses for utter failure.

I want my money.
The lad will probably enjoy the wordplay that it is his boys who make excuses, not PLOG. This will be exploited from other characters soon.....

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:03 pm

The oga is not happy that his boys have travelled twice to Cameroon and come up with nothing. Now the package was sent to Benin upon Walter's request and the lad says he is done travelling. Upon finding out that he had not "fixed" things, Walter immediately offered up his apologies.
Sir, I completely own this mistake and will do my utmost to rectify it.
First I must find out if the package went to Benin (I authorised it but am unclear if this shipment took place). If so, will see about bringing it back.

Please update me on your personal situation so that I can make final arrangements.
Walter tried desperately to stop the re-direction of the package but was told by PLOG
The parcel has been forwarded to our Cotonou facilities as per the request of the sender.

I am now closing my Complaints investigation and will leave the further handling of parcel to our local staff.

kind regards
Walter writes in desperation
Please sir, in the name of all that is Holy and right in this world, did you not receive my messages asking the Benin delivery to cease? I sent them on the weekend as Mr Sunday made it clear he did NOT want the package to be in Benin.
Sir, I was under the impression the receiver had gone back to Nigeria when I asked for the Benin delivery. Now I am told he is staying in Douala without telling me. I am afraid I have made a mess of this but can we possibly send it back to Douala please as soon as humanly possible.
Walter finds out to his horror that it will cost big money to return the package to Douala as PLOG is not a charity!
We can't keep forwarding the parcel willy-nilly. The forwarding of the parcel to Cotonou (at your specific request!) was done free of charge, as a courtesy to you. You can file another RDC for the parcel to be forwarded back to Douala, but we will have to charge you standard commercial rates, which would amount to USD 543 (excluding VAT).
Walter hopes to tug at the hearstrings of PLOG to help out a charity by appealing to the company's image and honour.
one thing I hope has not changed is PLOGs desire to continue to offer 5 Star Service.
PLOG remains firm in its decision.
I have quickly consulted with HQ about this, but we feel we are not obliged to award any discount, as the parcel has been forwarded to Cotonou at your explicit request, and not because any error on our side.
Meanwhile......the conversation between the Oga and my original co-scammer continues. I sent a list of 6 questions and his answers are below. He is not happy.
1, For now I have spent 6,350$

2, they arrived Cameroon very late on Tuesday so they could not meet up with appointment by 11am then they make a new arrangement with the company for the next day being Wednesday 3,30pm and the company come up with stupid excuses

3, PLOG is the name of the company

4, if they are not delivering the parcel today my boys have to come back unless you are sending some money to assist on their hotel bill because I donโ€™t have any money again

5, is the company fault

6, the boys are good in doing this, they have no blame at all
Walter accepts the inevitable and sends the following to PLOG and the lad
Thank you for this information. I will now see what can be worked out. I cannot see how such a valuable package can be just left alone when it benefits children, but I also know the recipient who avoided the original delivery date is hesitant now to engage.
I will see what I can find out and develop a plan from there.
It is clear that the Oga believes his boys did nothing wrong and blames PLOG. Everyone else blames the lads for missing the appointment. Walter carries additional guilt for having moved the package to Benin.

What is the solution here? It might have to go to a charity in Benin if the lad will not move. Hopefully, if that happens, that charity will be very grateful for the kindness shown, and copy its emails to everyone, including the lad. This will leave him wondering......was it all real after all?

Fixed issue with quote tags -Bertje
Last edited by sparky905 on Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 pm

And now....we wait
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:05 pm

A glimmer of light just shone through the clouds of despair with this message to his co-scammer, me.
Thanks for your mail ,like i told you before my boys can go to benin this weekend to receive the parcel but the problem is that i don't have any money on me at the moment so if you can help in anyway to raise some money for the boy to go there that will be appreciated
Of course I have no money either as my character is funding other jobs right now, which are going smoothly of course......however, I would be willing to offer up a substantial share of my part of the prize to compensate him. Offers like this help show my sincerity and dedication to working together.
Let us hope he agrees.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:15 pm

The lad has been stewing for a few days, and Walter received this message.
What we need to do is to be reimbursed for our expenses.
Of course the lad was told he could not be reimbursed except by the PLOG driver and if he chose not to meet the driver, the package would be listed as abandoned and he would forfeit all claims.
ok we will be at Benin
Wow.......is it possible he will really go????

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:32 am

After a few days of silence, the lads are communicating again.

The Oga writes to Rev. Francis
Thanks for you mail but first i will like to inform you that i spent over $6,350 in sending my boys to cameroon to pick up that parcel two times and nothing was picked .so at the moment i cant send anyone to banin without having address of the place .so if you want us to go there to pick up the parcel .i will like you to send me the address of the company in benin to enable us making arrangement for that .if we can't get the address of the place .i don't think i can weste another fund because this are fund i suppose to use in feeding the kids but i have used it to send my boys to cameroon still nothing was achieved
Francis writes back to place the blame squarely where it belongs, on the lad! He says in part
The second time I am informed your agent did not notify the driver he would not be at the meeting. Now you blame us for this?
The desperately wants the PLOG details from Francis, sending 3 requests today.
Sir

please can you send us your office address in Benin to enable us arrange to come and pick the parcel

regards
Francis writes back to tell the lad, again, that he should contact the shipper for information, not him.
Sir

For the third time today, I DO NOT HAVE THE ADDRESS. I administer to my church, I have nothing to do with the physical shipment of goods to our friends. As I suggested before, contact the shipping company for directions.
Why is it you expect me to drop everything I am doing to seek this information when all you have to do is contact the company yourself. As I suggested, make sure you copy as many of their people as you have dealt with, that way you cannot be ignored.

Sir, I cannot continue to carry this enormous burden without you helping yourself here.

Francis
While this was going on, the actual receiver of the package, who failed in Cameroon, wrote a nice letter to Walter.
You can stick the package up your behind, clap for your selves you have just succeeded in destroying the hopes of hundreds of children in dire need
The company you claim to have worked for you do not have their address in Benin, you want to us to run to Benin and you will start a wild goose chase with us and merry go round,
Walter wrote back as gently as he could
I have no control over what you decide to do. As Francis has told me, one way or another this package will help children by Easter. I am sorry you cannot see the error of your ways. Had you only notified the company of your delay that day, none of what followed would have happened.
It is always good to remind the lad he caused this situation. Perhaps he is spending the evening in deep thought...........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:37 am

As the lads are desperate to find a way forward, everyone in the loop received the wonderful news that the driver from Cameroon, Mr. S is now fully recovered and back to work. He announced it today, thanking everyone for their kind wishes.
you had a fender bender and was hospitalized, you are lucky . you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot.better go and repent other wise next one will be crushed by a truck.
Walter defends Mr S and his accident.
He was ready with 5 Star service and you were a 1 star recipient.
Our weary traveller responds with the following:
which many message you got for your accident? i didn't see no accident , i saw a fender bender from a truck with NO logo.
DO NOT WISH ACCIDENTS ON YOUR SELF, YOUR WISHES MIGHT JUST COME THROUGH, WORDS ARE POWERFUL BRO.
and another one
MR S OR SOOOSO MAN IS NOT USEFUL ANYMORE, IS HE?
He finished off with this
Ala ga agbachi unu nine nti.
I found a translation site that says it means the land will shut you up.

After all we have done for the lads, why do they disrespect us so much?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:09 am

Our lad is still annoyed with the church. I am not sure why. After Walter said words such as "after all we have done for you..." the lad responded.
if thats what you call kindness i bet you are leaving in another world,...behind a computer. Anoymous..., beware the real Anonymous in out there!!!!
Walter wrote back, apparently oblivious to the sufferings of the lad!
Sir:

I gather from the nature of your response, that you are still blaming others for your mistakes. I do consider it a kindness that I helped to gather church resources on your behalf, and direct assistance to be sent to you. It is not my fault that you cannot make it to an appointment on time. I do call all the love and energy of the church true kindness. Had you made it to the appointment on time, none of this that followed would have happened.
In an interesting manner, when you traveled to Cameroon, you took all of us with you in your journey. We shared your experiences, the joys and happiness, and we used your travel in the Sunday school to help teach geography. We used the entire event to show how God's love impacts us all. And now you taint this experience with hatred, and venom in your soul. I had thought we were friends.
However, since it is Easter, the holiest day of the year, I will pray for you and I will trust God will heal your heart. Reverend Francis is expected to deliver a sermon based on the lessons learned here, and tying it in to the story of having faith in God, thru the Resurrection. The story of Thomas and doubts vs faith will feature heavily.

I wish you and your family and friends, the happiest of Easters, and hope we can renew our friendship rather than be at odds. As Christ directs us, I love you as a Christian brother.

Walter

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Location: ลฌฬธอ‡nฬถอ•ฬ•diฬธฬ˜อsฬทอ™ฬˆฬcฬธฬปฬ‹แธทฬถฬ“ลฬทอˆsฬทอ™ฬˆฬแธ›ฬทฬd
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:07 pm

Sparky wrote:we used your travel in the Sunday school to help teach geography
That was CRUEL!! I demand an immediate ethics investigation!!

...because I spilled my oatmeal from laughing!! :lol: :lol:
โ›ช :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope youโ€™ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

๐Ÿ–:114

๐Ÿค Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:33 pm

The lad woke up to wonderful news today!

For some reason, it seems it is still all the lad's fault!
Dear Friends:

It is with heavy heart today that I must address an unpleasant matter. For some time now the Church has been trying its best to help needy children under the care of Mr J in Nigeria. Sadly, his dedication has not been matched by his closest associates when they failed to show up for the delivery of the Welcome Package. This situation deteriorated when they began to blame others for their utter failure. After the subsequent accident of Mr S (thank God he did not hit that child!), even more blame and retribution was heaped on the delivery company.
When Walter tried to assist, the reaction from Mr S was nasty, personal and without reason. An apology was made. Then Sbegan to insult and offend Walter, one of our most helpful and truly gentle members of the church. (Remember in March when widow McNaughton's sump pump broke and her basement flooded? Who was there with a replacement before breakfast?)

I asked Mr J to have his wayward associate apologise. He has refused. It is with heavy heart and multiple warnings that we announced the package might have to find a local recipient if Mr Sunday continued in his unprofessional and selfish ways. To this end, I am now announcing that we have found a relatively small Benin charity called the Children's Sunshine House, which we are now going to donate this package to. The manager was over the moon with excitement and gratitude.

For your reference, this small charity is run by a group of nuns who struggle to keep it open. Disease and poverty run rampant in their district but God has led us to find to them. Their response has been immediate and overwhelming. Naturally, they have had questions as to how they came into this bounty, and I have shared the story. To their everlasting credit they are praying for Mr Sunday to be healed in his own mind. Such generousity of spirit cannot be ignored.

The package will arrive today delivered at a suitable meeting point arranged between the orphanage and the shipper. The nuns have promised to be there on time. The package is almost akin to the Easter story itself. In our moments of despair, we must continue to trust and have faith that all will be well. Against all odds, the love of God succeeds!

I wish to thank God for helping us to help others. I also wish to thank Him for introducing us to Mr J and his works in Nigeria. We wish him well and hope that his associate Mr S, despite his anger, will join with us in celebrating the great works of the Lord!

Walter wrote back oblivious to the lad pain which has been caused.
I have mixed emotions reading the message, but I do understand. We could not stay in a state of flux forever. I am pleased that Sunshine House will be enriched, but I also know there will be many disappointed children in Nigeria today. I ask that we all pray for their safety, deliverance and care.
To everyone involved, let me extend my thanks for helping me to become a better person, and a more humble servant of God.
Let us pray for all the needy children in the world today. Let us renew our faith to making poverty a thing of the past.
I also wish to extend the offer of assistance to G Orphanage that if I can be of assistance in the future I would love to work with my new Nigerian friends to bring about further happiness to not just them, but all of Nigeria too.

God bless us, each and everyone.
Considering all that went wrong, it is hardly likely they will want Walter helping in the future!

Of course, my original scamming character is furious!
S***! i just saw a message from Crozier that they gave the package to other children! We got f***ed out of our money because of the insults of your man S!!!! Sshould have apologised himself, not have his boss do it for him. Who is in charge there?
That f***ing c***sucking a**hole Sunday just lost me months of work and big money. Do you know how many c****he now has to suck to make up the loss?

F*** him and his whole family.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:41 pm

The oga and the recipient are sending messages still, but ones of frustration and anger, not of hope.
From the oga
I spent over $6,350 to get the parcel and it was never delivered.but is ok .God in heaven will reward everyone according to their works .that was money ment to feed the children but is ok .
From Walter to a frustrated recipient
I wish you and your family and friends, the happiest of Easters, and hope we can renew our friendship rather than be at odds. As Christ directs us, I love you as a Christian brother.
The recipient must know he has been played. He writes back with a backhanded compliment.
you have to be really good to write this message, really good.
Walter replies in friendship, oblivious to all other matters
I said I would pray for you, for God to help heal your heart and to grant you wisdom. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. We have journeyed together too far to let our friendship suffer now.
And for good measure, a little glimmer of hope for the oga as Walter wants to get him at least some compensation. Of course, the lad's failure is also part of the text in case he forgot no package exchanged hands.
Sir

I am so sorry to see what you wrote about spending so much. I will speak to the shipper, it's the least I can do. You were to receive compensation upon receipt of the package. That has changed since you declined to accept delivery, but I think you should receive something.

Let me check it out for you.
It's all in the hands of PLOG now.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:45 am

The recipient is still angry. He wrote to Walter today
I can see you are missing the point here, and also you enjoy writing, I will nominate you for Booker T Washington awards, or rather the Pulitzer prize.

Kudos to you bunch of "Charitable" Charlatans...
Ever so innocently and calmly Walter writes back
I had to google who this Washington gentleman is since he appears to be an American and I am a Canadian. I fail to see how someone who advised US presidents can be in any way connected to me or my church. But admittedly, a lot of what you have written recently makes no sense to me. I do sense your anger, and, as I have repeatedly stated, we have both made mistakes here. I have "owned" mine, you have deflected yours. Had you kept to the original meeting, none of what followed would have happened. I spoke with Francis the other day and he was in contact with Mr Hartford who is quite upset you failed in your task. I do hope your relationship with him is not too badly strained. I can sense you are basically a good man with a conscience to help the needy. If your heart was not in that type of thing, you would not be dong the work you are doing! That is something we have in common, helping others! No wonder we have become such good friends, despite our differences. I somehow doubt he feels like being my friend though

To be called a charlatan by someone is a rather painful statement to read. I can only hope that God will cleanse your heart of anger. Remember, holding on to anger is like drinking poison yourself and expecting the other person to die. It is not how you wish to be as a person is it? Your natural gifts of helping others can only be impeded by such things!

Our church has helped many people on many levels around the world. This is the first instance of something going "sour" and we will take episode and the lessons learned and apply them, successfully I hope, to the next group who needs us.

Wishing you all the success and blessings one can have

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:11 am

The lad keeps writing nasty letters to me. They are short, but full of venom. I am sure it is over, but when you get to the venom and hatred stage, it sure is fun to stretch things a bit further.
your "gift" is worthless, you need to see a shrink.I know the bible more then you there is no need me quoting because you won't understand.
You have failed in one singular assignment so how can you succeed in another ?.In the US you have 3 strikes out, but unfortunately you had one strike and you blew it.
He must be frustrated that no matter how angry he gets, my character just doesn't understand he wants nothing to do with him. My character replies with lines such as
If more people like you and I were working hard behind the scenes in this world we would have a better place.
So, moving forward, how can I help you?
We have both made mistakes and we have both paid a heavy price for those mistakes. But now we learn from these things and move forward! Isn't that how life is supposed to work? Don't let your mistakes weigh you down too much, just learn and apply the lessons learned. That is what I am trying to do. That is why I am trying to help you to, as friends do.