Happy Thanksgiving and how are we Spending the Day With Our Lads?

News items and topics not related to baiting.
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Happy Thanksgiving and how are we Spending the Day With Our Lads?

Post by Myon359 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:13 pm

I am currently de-educating my clown lad for Thanksgiving. Okey has just learned that Americans eat steak and apples to celebrate.

I did no know about this customs wit steak an apple but will try to keep in mind

Anybody else having a special time with their lads?
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Happy Thanksgiving and how are we Spending the Day With Our Lads?

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:06 am

LOVE this! I had one lad believing all Americans ate fish and rice for Thanksgiving. I have a very panicky lad whose victim (me) just "innocently" emailed a couple of people and cc'ed him, thus blowing his cover. He's desperately trying to backpeddle now.

Otherwise, I'm spending the day reminding my elderly relatives NOT to answer the phone if they don't know who it is, and I'm deleting some random text messages off my father's phone (with his permission) as they are all scams. Our work is never done, it seems...

Happy Holiday to all regardless of the event you celebrate, and for those who are having a regular Thursday, may you be happy and well!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff