Throw Aways

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Throw Aways

Post by bware419ers » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:31 pm

Failed starts...

While I’m backing in the dating (cess)pool, there are many strange starts that just don’t go anywhere. More often than not, the profile is removed, but I find the initial exchanges fun.

Irene writes
The Lad writes

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Lad 1

Your truly the most beautiful phenomenal exquisite an amazing woman I’ve ever seen any guy be lucky to have you by his side I’d be honored to get the chance to be that guy I know your worth an would never take you for granted your truly a blessing hope me speaking my mind an what I see an feel isn’t to weird hope you had a blessed an amazing day🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹 oh an your eyes an smile are to die for brightened up my day when I saw them 🌹
Thank you, but I am much too old for you, don't you think?
Your welcome beautiful 🌷 ty for making my day your truly a blessing an I appreciate you 🌷 an as far as being to old for me no if u was old enough to be my mother or grandmother then yes but no where in comparison to either of this but if you think your to old for me I'm sorry to bother you🌹🌷🌹
Ok. I understand. Tell me about yourself.
What would you like to know I'm an open book didbyou read my page
No. Where is that?
Where is what my profile
Yes
Really are u for real or is this a fake page u mean to tell me u don't know where my profile is an your messaging me on it an you have a profile to 🤔
I'm new here and I guess I just don't understand what you are saying? I'm in the Fish Inbox. Is there a link to your page?
Smh so there is no link click on pic of me how you set your page up if u new are you new to the internet smh
What is smh?
Ok so let's start out with the basics where do you live what's your favorite food favorite color what do you do for work
You still didn't tell me what smh is.
Shake my head
Why are you shaking your head?
Nvm hun how's your week going
Could you write in proper English? I don't no what nvm means.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lad 2
Hi I'm. Mike can I tell you a story about how I found you on here?
Sure
I'm glad you text back
I was having a bad day until I saw your profile I knew I’ll be happy for the rest of my life if the woman inside replies back to my text and you did
That isn't a story of how you found me on here.
Lol
I just wanna have your attention
I'm 31 single with a daughter and you?
I'm old enough to be your mother.
That means what?
Which word was unclear?
I will marry you with your age stop playin
Oh, you poor child. I am not here for marriage. I wasted 30 years of my life doing that.
I wasted just three years
think about your life and accept my proposal
think about your life and accept my proposal
Yeah, but no thanks.

Lad 3

Hello beautiful... I'm David Tennyson, I just went through your profile and I liked what i saw, I think I should know your beautiful name?
Irene
That's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman like you
So far for how long have you been on this site and have you had any luck yet?
A week or so and yes, I talk to many, many men every day.
I just registered yesterday and you're the first person I'm talking to...
I need a good woman because the time is right for me now to start a new life, i mean i am tired of staying alone, i need to find a woman who i will spend the rest of my life with. Can you tell me some few things about you?
I'm a lawyer. Divorced from my husband of almost 30 years ago, recently. I'm dipping my toe into the milk, but not real sure what I want or am looking for. I know it's someone who is not my ex.
I'm a good looking Man, who dresses neatly, and am looking for an relationship where the respect goes both ways. A gentleman since birth, I'm not quite shy, but am also not too forward. I'm looking for someone to go dancing with, to taste new wines, and enjoy the finer things in life.
Good conversation certainly seems to be rare these days, but I’d like to find someone to share it with. I'm a good looking, easy going man who likes to talk as much as I like to listen. I’d like to meet someone to match my sincerity, honesty, and good sense of humor.
Ok
When I saw your profile I was so moved by your angelic beauty. I could not hesitate to drop you a line to let you know that you are a beautiful woman. Not you, but the fact I'm flattering. I'm looking for a good woman, if I am lucky enough, although it is not easy. A mature adult, I mean, someone who I can trust, someone who believes to be faithful and integrity. First, I want to be your good friend and to be close to you.
Will you accept to be my friend?
I am a sexy, loyal, devoted and most of all God fearing lady who's looking for the many men to help make up for the lost sex I missed while being married to only one man for so many years.. Someone to NOT share personal moments with, but create my own personal sexual fantasies, enjoy a short romp in the bedroom together and then to move on, so I can find the next man to satisfy me. I am born to please but now want my own pleasure and not a tease which is why i believe that i always have to put God first in all i do. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity, but right now it's time I got down and dirty.
I know where this is going, so I will ask you a few questions, and give you my own answers. Please reply to each of them
1..What do you like in a potential lover?
I like a man who can take control in the bedroom, but worship me, not worry about when he will get off. I want a man who will be doing to do anything, as I would be the same. I mean anything. If it means the dog joins in or you're taking up banana up the backside, so be it.
Most of all, I need a man I can trust so what happens between the sheets stays there. Know what I mean?
2..Are you a player or for real ?
I am for real and I also need a man who is for real.....I am not here to play games...we get it on or we move on. Boom. That should say it all.
3..Are you single,married or divorced?
Seriously? I'm offering it all up, no strings attached. But, I'm divorced with no kids and do not want them around. I'm too old and tired of taking care of little kids. If I wanted to play mommy and look after messy, grumpy little children I would have stayed married.
4.. Did you have kids?
Nope and it's too late now. The eggs are dried up. See above.
5..What do you do for a living[work]?
I'm an attorney, so I don't have much free time.
6..tell me about yourself ?
Uhm, scroll up. Are we here to know each other or to get busy finding out what turns each other on?
7..What do you do for fun and in your free time?
I don't have a lot of free time, so I like to spend it getting filled up and getting off, if the clue bat didn't hit you enough times.
8.. What is your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?
I'm new here. This is completely new to me and I'm not sure about woman on woman action. I'd much prefer to make my way through the men first.
9..how do you treat your woman?
Depends on the treatment I'm getting and how much pleasure there is.
Hello?
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Throw Aways

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:55 pm

One thing the lads are encountering these days - and this is a major change from a few years back - are bots and women wanting to move men directly into OnlyFans sites. I think lads are starting to get the idea that 90% of the women out there will ask them for money or move them to a paid site for photos, and if they get a whiff of confidence, they move on. I had better luck with a character who was not very confident in her replies, although that certainly wasn't as much fun. Still, hard to say if it's that, or just a lot of replies and the lad is dropping out for more promising ground.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff