Taming the Lion

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Linoline
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Taming the Lion

Post by Linoline » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Meet Leo. He was a soldier in Afghanistan... until he was not. Of course he gave me a sob story. Nora was happy to accept, because she started to develop strong feelings for him already. That nice tan only made him more attractive. Nora could've send money, but where's the fun in that? She told him she'd invest it in bitcoins for him, because she just got an amazing offer in her mailbox and he'd get more. He was sceptical, obviously saw the scam, but maybe didn't want to dupe a fellow scammer, who knows, he didn't stop Nora. Can't say he didn't try though, but Nora can be a bit headstrong.
This has been going on for a few months, so I'm not going to transcribe all the chat. He loves to be frustrated, loves to be misunderstood and loves it when Nora starts arguments over simple things. At some point, I don't even know anymore what he did wrong, he messed up and offered to send proof whenever he'd go somewhere.

Of course Leo was sorry for all his lies...
Youtube video

Shirtless.. works every time
Youtube video

He sang a song for Nora to help her sleep better at night. I don't know what nightmare inducing crap this is, but it's funny.
youtube video

Of course he f*cked up shortly after and had to do another song. This one would only invoke sad feelings now
Youtube video

Youtube video

Honestly, that wasn't much better, but then it was Nora's birthday and he did a cringeworthy performance
Youtube video

Youtube video

Then came the part where he promised to make videos and pictures to prove where he was. He doesn't do it daily, but here are a few

Youtube video

Youtube video

Youtube video

Youtube video

Right now our poor lad is showing symptoms of Covid... hope it all ends well. By the end of July the bitcoin investment should pay out, but Nora didn't hear anything yet. Will he tell her she has been scammed?
Last edited by Linoline on Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1205 :vcamera: x169 :pith: x30 :tattoo: x5 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x1 :cotog: x2 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

sparky905
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Re: Taming the Lion

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:23 pm

You sure attract some winners Linoline! LOL Must be a certain "je ne sais quoi"

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:04 pm

OMG I needed those laughs today!

You have a lovely video to send to every Eater member on their birthday now! :D

Well done, Linoline! You continue to amaze me with your powers of persuasion in the media world. The lads follow you like imprinted ducklings!!
:e5: :goat: :mcfry: :jboot: :whip: :whip:
:$_lad: x 322 :$_crd: x1517 John James :$_crd: x67 :flag_ie: :flag_in:
:pith: Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) :sandtimer: :gst: 6 yrs (anniversary 5/27) | :sandtimer: 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K

Padme
Original Eater Join Date: 27 May 2005

Post by Padme » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:30 am

Those videos are awesome. Love the two singing ones. No comment on the shower pics. :lol:
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Woody 2105-? ☠️Accra -> Singapore, Dakar/Rosso/Bmko/Kpndo/Ctnu ☯x6 GoldPith , 🎩x2⌛️
Amos ☠️🛡️🎩 Akure>Kano ⌛️
Godwin 2015-? ☠️🛡️🎩x8 Owerri -> Maiduguri, Lagos/Lomé/Bmko/Kolokani/Bmko/Nioro Bmko/Timbuktu/Bmko/Youri Bmko/Mauritania/Kidira/Dakar>Jail ⌛️
🎩's -West African safaris, France-Dublin w/DSW, etc. 🍟🐐 🎓🎅🏻🎥

Advaita
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 03 Apr 2019

Post by Advaita » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:51 am

Nora has a nice blank canvas to have her name tattooed on :P . I'm sure she can be very persuasive!

I have missed your love baits.

Birlic
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 07 Oct 2016

Post by Birlic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:22 am

LOL, Leo the Lion :D :D :D ... nice job Linoline, very well done!
Let the lads come to me!

- A lot of :pig: and many :movie_camera:; 1x:gun:; 1x:goat:; 4x:church:; 3x:hourglass:; 36x:tophat:; :cake:;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Linoline
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Apr 2018

Post by Linoline » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Kitty, awesome idea...is there a list with birthdays from members? If not, we should make one

Leo is (part of) the name he used as a soldier.

At this moment he is practicing to sing Halo for Nora. That will be... interesting :lol:
Advaita wrote:I have missed your love baits.
Lads have been a bit boring and I haven't really been into (romance) baiting lately, at least not the way I did a while ago. It can be pretty intense sometimes and I think it's healthy to take a step back now and then.
:gpig: :$_crd: x5 :$_lad: x1205 :vcamera: x169 :pith: x30 :tattoo: x5 :sandtimer: x3 :sandtimer::sandtimer: x1 :cotog: x2 :mortar: :trophy: :whip: :jboot: :flying_monkey: :mcfry: 🍆 :pbear: :santa: :jack: 🍰

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero