* WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:01 am

Welcome back! Feel free to post questions and observations - we've had a lot of people return lately, and while some things have changed a bit, much has stayed the same. When you're ready to jump back in, we've got a terrific selection of fresh lads to choose from over at scamwarners.com!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

kingjoseph1963
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by kingjoseph1963 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:26 pm

Hi, Folks.
New member here. Followed a link from the excellent Monetized Youtube Baiter.
I have plenty of time on my hands, so I'll be jumping straight in.
Cheers, Joe.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:49 pm

Welcome, Joe!

Bait safely, and let us know if we can help you in any way!

Kitty
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

MrMarl3y

Post by MrMarl3y » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:13 am

Good evening all! My name is MrMarl3y I am currently in school for cyber security. Today I ran across videos and scambaiting and I live it! I have been personally been doing this for years, although, not as good or in as much detail as I see people doing. After being hooked all day, I am planning my own scam baiting fun. I look forward to reading more and look forward to getting a chance to learn from other people. This is a great way for me to work out my red team skills as my ultimate goal is to be hired for red team.
Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I’m afraid so; you’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret: all the best people are.

– Alice in Wonderland

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:09 am

Welcome, MrMarl3y!

I have been a consultant to a cyber security school so I'm cheering you on there 8-) We are far more under the radar than a lot of the youtubers out there, but I like to think we cause the scammers far more long-term disruption and ... er ... trauma of sorts. One of our fun goals is to get the bad guys to tell us about their bank accounts so we can get the money systems disrupted. That's a very painful event for a scammer!

Read through the site, grab a very safe baiting address, and let us know how we can cheer you on or guide you!

Kitty

Cossie

Post by Cossie » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:57 pm

Evening everyone,

Who knows I might finally learn something. :lol: :lol:

'...I think it's an American curse that most of us think we are special. ... everyone believes themselves to be superior to the majority of the population in some way. Sometimes it's their looks, other times their perceived sex appeal (often in obvious defiance of their looks), and other times it is their real or imagined talent for acting, writing, painting or banging on the drums. And because people are so susceptible to flattery, there exists an entire industry made up of scam artists whose sole goal is to fleece the flatterable...'

Fay Faron

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:02 pm

Welcome, Cossie!

The good news is scammers are also susceptible to the Dunning-Kruger effect ;-)

Great to have you here - read through the forum rules & tips, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

Jay516

Post by Jay516 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:45 am

Good to see this site still alive. I remember finding you guys way back in 2003.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:07 pm

We're here, and still making lads cry :D Pull up a seat and jump in!

XaxtonRevolution

Post by XaxtonRevolution » Sun May 15, 2022 11:24 am

Hello everyone. I love Scambaiting because it's a morally sound way to annoy someone (more specifically a scammer). I think that the main goal should be to waste the scammer's time and that while getting amusement should not be the primary goal, it should be enjoyed when it just happens to occur.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun May 15, 2022 3:40 pm

^^^ Hear, hear!! We heartily agree with you.
Let the annoyance begin, and welcome to the group, XaxtonRevolution!

davidfischer00

Post by davidfischer00 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:56 am

Hello there, thanks for your good work 8-)

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu May 26, 2022 2:29 am

Welcome, davidfischer00! We're very glad you're here. I sent you a private message - I hope you have seen it. Rest assured your concerns will be addressed at Scamwarners if you send information there! In the meantime, you might enjoy reading up on what we do over here and know that there are a lot of people combatting the scams that can hurt our loved ones.

Kitty

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sun May 29, 2022 11:23 pm

Howdy all. Its been MANY years since I played around here (maybe 2013 ish?) and remember having a lot of fun working love scammers. No idea what name I used back then so a new profile is born.

For now, looking forward to catching up and finding my way around the new (to me) digs.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun May 29, 2022 11:29 pm

Welcome back, Captain Caveman!

If you need help remembering your old user name, PM a mod with the email you think you signed up with, and we'll see if we can locate you in the old forum user registry!

Capt. Caveman
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Capt. Caveman » Sun May 29, 2022 11:44 pm

Thanks Kitty!

I think I used <Removed - bware419ers> back then. And I just realized THIS username is one I use elsewhere so mebbe I should think of a new one if the old one isn't found.

I like Chris P Bacon or (Captain Caveman to fit my avatar?) as an alternative to an exhaustive email search.
From when I was The Scam Hunter

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Captain's log...
Explain to me what's going on? Why are you treating me like this? What did I do to deserve this? You just decided to take it all for yourself? You decided to take all the winnings? How can you do this to me? What's your problem? - Anna

Are you trying to tease me,what type of card did you send,that card you sent wasn’t a Walmart gift card,this seems like you just want to play around right? - Brenda

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Mon May 30, 2022 12:55 am

^^^PM Sent.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

whiterhabbit

Post by whiterhabbit » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:53 pm

Hello. I was into scam baiting in 2010-2012 and recently decided I needed I could use a hobby again. I wasn't involved in the community back then but I figured why not be now. Things seem a lot different then they were back then, but I have to say those chatbot calls are some of the funniest stuff I've heard in a long time.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:02 pm

Great to have you join us, whiterhabbit! If anyone tells you baiting scammers is addictive, don't believe them. I've been doing this for nearly a decade and I can quit ANY TIME I feel like it. I just don't feel like it right now. Yeah. But if I wanted to, I could. That's how NOT addictive it is. Also, the first one is free.

Read the posts, grab a lad, and join in on the fun!

8-)

Craderz_5893

Post by Craderz_5893 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:18 am

I'm new here. Just saying hello. I'm not a scambaiter, just an observer at this point, though that may change when I get more into it all.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:42 pm

Welcome!!

Enjoy you stay here. If you decide to get more active, we will be very happy to help you get started.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

EmeraldEyes

Post by EmeraldEyes » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:12 am

Hello! I have enjoyed looking at your site, and have shared it with a few friends. I joined so I could find out what some of the things mean, such as "Why do these people have a fish on their head?" LOL. I lived a sheltered life!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:21 am

Welcome, EmeraldEyes! I believe the philosophical answer to your question is, "why NOT have a fish on their heads?" But you are probably looking for something more concrete. It did have some religious overtones, but the religion was wholly invented by our community. The goal was to get a scammer to do something outlandish in a photo, and it worked! Just as scammers can convince people to turn over their hard-earned cash in a ruse, we can also get scammers to do unwise things, and we have the photographic evidence to prove it.

Nowadays we often prefer to make them do more practical things, such as give us the bank details of their victims so we can intervene before damage is done. It's almost as gratifying as a photo of a fish on someone's head.

The cure for a sheltered life is to learn how you too can get fish photos! (Or better yet, bank account details!) Let us know if you'd like to join in on the fun :D

Kitty

EmeraldEyes

Post by EmeraldEyes » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:24 am

Thank you, perhaps somewhere down the road! :lol:

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:21 pm

Welcome EmeraldEyes!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule