General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:25 pm

Welcome, Bob!

You're asking great questions, and we typically deal with lads via email at first. There are a number of reasons for that, but as you're starting out and learning how to bait lads, it's definitely good to have time to think about your response, and where you want the bait to go. That's a bit more difficult to do on the phone, not to mention most of the random calls you might receive on your phone are not bait-able (tho they might make for entertaining videos on the youtubes.) However, there is a place and a use for phone baiting once you're got a lad on the hook.

I hope we can encourage you to try scam emails again for a bit - that's absolutely where you can build the skills you need (and the insight into how these scams work) to be successful on the phone with the lads! Phone baiting can set the hook for a lad who is suspicious that his target may not really be who they say they are - both male & female voices are good for this, and can be done in tandem with a shared connection over skype.

Great to have you here!
KLG
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

GalaByRoadside
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by GalaByRoadside » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Hi everyone. I'm GalaByRoadside. Novice baiter, but becoming more experienced with every Lad I string along! Nice to meet you all and hope to read some great baits here! :D

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Calvary Greetings GalaByRoadside!

Membership here is easy and cheap. Just transfer the $450 processing fee via Money Gram to any moderator. We guarantee this will be risky free!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

GalaByRoadside

Post by GalaByRoadside » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:44 pm

Why are you doing like dis my bruddah?! I just need Di MTCN NUMBAH!

Greetings, mista moderator :)

Lionman28

Post by Lionman28 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:28 am

Hey everyone.
Can't wait to be doing my bit and pissing off lads as much as possible.
See you around!

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:28 am

Welcome!

Let us know if you need any help!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

MasterBaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by MasterBaiter » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:38 pm

I haven't introduced myself yet, but I am a new baiter. One day on twitch I was bored and came across a stream from Monetized Youtube Baiter. He's a well known scambaiter (mostly on youtube) and I found myself watching his streams alot. After a few months I started watching his youtube videos during work or in the background while I do other things. I decided one day that I would like to try scambaiting, and a week or two ago I found this website to learn how to do it.

Right now I have a few fish on the hook and want to use the skills I learned as a troll on the internet a few years ago for a good cause and entertainment.

Also I really like goats. That's not too important, but its just a fun fact about me.
"I don't not tell you to rearch it on google, I asked you to open the card and take of the card and removed label that cover the code. Look at here. Don't asked me question again. If you can't do it just forget about it. Because I have tried a lot." - Charles

LadyGonzo

Post by LadyGonzo » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:37 am

Hello, fellow baiters!
I'm Lady Gonzo I am excited to start taking my baiting more seriously and I'm glad that I found this community. It turns out that I have been baiting for a couple of years now and didn't even know it. At least I didn't know that there was a name for such tomfoolery. Friends and family are always quite amused with my antics involving wasting the time of these jerkwads who take advantage of people. I have always enjoyed browsing through my junk mail and responding with my other email dedicated entirely to baiting. People sometimes ask me, "you can reply to these emails in great detail and with full attention but you can't bother to text me back when we haven't talked in a month?" "Yes!" I'll say...in my head. "Do you have that much free time on your hands?" They'll ask next. "Maybe!" I'll say while reevaluating my decision to major in philosophy before dropping out of college.

The reason I want to sharpen my scambaiting skills is that recently, the lads hit a little too close to home. My aunt, bless her heart, is so sweet yet so incredibly naive. Most of the family gets frustrated with her lack of technical skills or they mock her for not having the foresight to know whenever someone is taking advantage of her. My husband and I, however, are very willing to help her avoid the pitfalls that come with our modern world. Unfortunately, after returning home from working out of town for a couple of weeks, it turned out that in our absence, auntie was scammed out of her iphone and $400 after trying to sell her phone on Facebook marketplace. While I can't get aunties money, phone and time back, I can waste much more of their time with some guidance and direction.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:51 am

Welcome, LadyGonzo!

Very sorry to hear your aunt was scammed. We want to be sure you're baiting from email addresses or other accounts that are not your real-life accounts, right? It's important to be safe as you have fun with scammers.

Read the rules and FAQs, and let us know if you have questions along the way!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

LadyGonzo

Post by LadyGonzo » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:18 am

Edited post to remove the full quote of the previous post. This makes reading threads much more natural. Thanks - bware419ers

Yes, I already had an email dedicated to baiting before reading the university posts. I didn't think to have an email just for receiving the lads emails but I went ahead and made one. BTW, my characters name is <funny name>, apparently Moffie is slang for homosexual in south Africa. By no means am I trying to be derogatory in any way towards the LGBQ community, but I thought it would be an interesting twist to have my character be married yet very obviously in the closet. I just hope that isn't offensive in any way. My daughter, who came out a couple of years ago liked the idea and said she didn't see it causing a problem. I know she doesn't speak for everyone and I don't want to rustle any feathers. Sorry for harping on it but the last thing I want to do is make anyone uncomfortable.

edited the character name to prevent it from being Googlable (is that even a word) - Bertje

Lunamann
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Oct 2021

Post by Lunamann » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:44 am

LadyGonzo wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:18 am BTW, my characters name is...
Congratulations, you've successfully murdered your very first baiting character.
You NEVER want to post your baiting character's name here, unless it is the same name as a celebrity or something along those lines. Now, any lad could plug your baiting character's name into Google and find this very forum, not only twigging them but thoroughly burning them AND allowing them to learn about literally all of our tricks.

Hence why, when I talk about one of my own baiting characters, I censor their last name with... whatever character the baiting character is based on. (For example, they're Micheal [SPAMTON], or Sean [SANS THE SKELETON]. Because Undertale and Deltarune are amazing games that I'm not expecting lads to know about.)
🐷x5
Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips

"Kindly get your fact correctly and stop all this uncultured attitude. ... We are tired of your inconsistency and lies." - "Sherry Heitler" and no I did NOT make that lad-name up
"your silence is endangering our official duty" - "Rosen Jack"

LadyGonzo

Post by LadyGonzo » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:13 pm

🤦 My apologies! I do recall reading about that. Again, I apologize. Maybe I tried to take in too much information at once when I read the posts for newcomers. What should I do from here? Do I stop the bait I'm involved with? Is there anyway to do damage control so that I can prevent this forum from showing up on lads radar?

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:22 pm

Don't worry about it. We've all been there (well, at least I have :D)

Just continue with the bait and see where it goes. Chances are your lad wont Google you. I've editted the name in the 'offending post', so probably not much (if any) damage done.

Let's try to keep this thread for introduction. If you want to discuss lad's finding your posts on Eater, feel free to open a new thread about it :D
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

dls
Original Eater Join Date: 17 Sep 2014

Post by dls » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:34 pm

Well, not really a new member although I did have to start a new account, using my old name. I have not been here in many moons and can see the forums have changed a bit. Now, onward to Lad Frustration and the gold at end of the Rainbow.
Joined long ago and have one piggy. I'm back and hungry for more.

The Pirate

Post by The Pirate » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:24 pm

Hi everyone. Old timer returning (formerly windypops). I did register when we moved here but managed to forget which email I used.
Anyway. I'm back after a break dealing with rl issues.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:39 pm

Hey Windypops. Glad to have you back!

If you want your old name back, send me a message on the old forum (and inform me here that you have done so), so I know it is really you, and them I'm sure the admins can fix the login issue!
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

The Pirate

Post by The Pirate » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:41 pm

Thanks Bertje. Will do.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:28 am

The Pirate wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:24 pmOld timer...managed to forget which email I used.
That sounds about right. You have email.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:37 am

Welcome back!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Neit0999

Post by Neit0999 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:47 pm

Hello everyone, I'm very new to this trade but I'm hoping to use this platform to further my skills and help others if I can, and maybe make some friends along the way thanks for having me!
Last edited by Neit0999 on Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KeepItBlank

Post by KeepItBlank » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:18 pm

hi,
im KeepItBlank or simply Blank and im new here, i got hooked by some scambaiter videos (and watched a ton) on yt, decided i want to jump in, searched a few hours on reddit and google for tips and tricks, found this forum, decided to create an account and here i am.

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:58 am

Welcome Blank - Read the stickies and you're set to go 8-)
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:26 am

Welcome Neit and Blank!

Grab a complimentary drink drom the bar and settle in. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

fozzy

Post by fozzy » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:42 pm

Hi All,

New here - just come to say 'hi'

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:16 am

Hello fozzy! If you feel like jumping in to torment a scammer or two, we're happy to have you help out!