* WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Himalayan
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: * WELCOME NEW MEMBER. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE *

Post by Himalayan » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:19 pm

[/quote]
d3rr3n wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:09 pm Hi Himalayan!

We deal with Advance Fee Fraud here, which is maybe a bit different to what you have seen on YouTube or what you bdid your self :)

Make sure to read the basic: viewtopic.php?t=68

Most important thing is to bate safely, and have fun :D
Thanks d3rr3n. I feel Advanced Fee Fraud is safer for a beginner, especially via email - more time to think! Already read that post and many others too!
Bertje wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:32 pm Hi Himalayan.

the 25th of december is THE best day to join this forum!! Welcome!
Cheers Bertje - aiming to send a few Christmas presents to our friends! :twisted:

NitaNoo

Post by NitaNoo » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:37 am

Hiya all, I've wanted to scambait for a long time, so here I am finally having a go. I have to admit, I'm not that technically adroit, so might need some help, especially making sure I'm doing this safely. Looking forward to some innocent fun at the expense of some thoroughly nasty people. Let the games commence!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:33 am

Welcome, NitaNoo!

Please ask us anything - we're a pretty helpful bunch when we're sober! Great to have you here :D
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Mr. Kruse

Post by Mr. Kruse » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:12 pm

Wow!

Who is the interior decorator?
I was just passing by in my retirement and thought I'd peek in. What a shock. At least you don't have to look at the stained carpet anymore...

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:24 am

Well dang, who was supposed to be checking the list at the front door? :lol: :lol: Good to see you, Mr. Kruse!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:41 am

Hey ho Mr. k!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:03 pm

Welcome back!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Drstranglove
Original Eater Join Date: 29 Nov 2004

Post by Drstranglove » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:13 am

Hello. Not a new guy but my old account seems gone. Just not been at it in a long while. But Hello (again) to you all!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:09 am

Welcome back! PM one of us mods your old user name and we'll see if we can help you out :-)

Vegeta

Post by Vegeta » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:01 am

Buenas, soy nuevo por aquí
Tuve una estafa amorosa y después de pasar la frustración, descubri que está era la mejor forma de ayudar.
Espero aprender y divertirne

RobbieBaker

Post by RobbieBaker » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:32 am

Hi There I am new here. I Hope you are all well.

So Ive been getting Harrassed, Scammed and blackmailed by someone - I have 2 of his Phone nmbers and I read somewhere that this is the place to bring those phone numbers. My Ultimate goal is to get many people calling these numbers so that this person will have to deactivate their numbers. Is this the correct place or was I incorrectly informed.

I do not want to post the numbers just yet, simply becuase I am not sure if this forum is the correct forum. So some advice will be greatly appriciated. :D :D

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:36 am

¡Bienvenidos Vegeta! Asegúrese de leer las reglas del foro y avísenos si necesita ayuda.

Welcome RobbieBaker! I'm very sorry you've been through that. Unfortunately that isn't something we do - as you can imagine, people in the past have tried to give us phone numbers of their ex spouses or other parties, and we can't be researching phone numbers. I don't think multiple callers would deactivate the number regardless. I do recommend visiting our sister site, Scamwarners.com, and perhaps share the information there. If it's a common scammer (not someone you know in real life), they might be able to help get you away from the scammer. If it's someone you know in real life, you'll want to contact law enforcement.

Kitty

WeepingWolf

Post by WeepingWolf » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:14 am

Helloooo Baiters,

I used to bait probably about 6-7 years ago. Took a break as I had to focus on work and whatnot.
Things have slowed down a bit these days, remembered this old hobby of mine.
Visited the old site and noticed that y'all have moved. So here I am re-introducing myself.

First of all, I gotta do some reading to make sure I am familiar with any new rules.
Super keen on getting things started again. This time with new personas and characters.
Those who vaguely remember me by any chance, don't be shy to say hi. :)

Cheers!

SpottyCup

Post by SpottyCup » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:56 pm

Hello, I'm from the UK and thirsty for some Scambaiting. Is there any specific area for me to find out scammers phone numbers who target the UK, please?

Brett.

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:38 pm

Welcome back Weeping Wolf (you appear to be missing some numbers, if I remember correctly)!

Spotty Cup, this forum is focused on Advance Fee Fraud, often times referred to as 419 Fraud. We don't have a specific database of phone numbers for scammers. You may find a few at www.ScamWarners.com, but our sister site focuses on AFF email addresses.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

WeepingWolf

Post by WeepingWolf » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Yippie !! Someone remembered.

Yeap, I ain't 24 anymore so had to drop that. :cry:

- removed full quote of previous post. Just think of a thread as an ongoing conversation! - Bertje -

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:46 pm

Hello old and new friends!

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions. Happy to help.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

FantomFonie

Post by FantomFonie » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:40 pm

I'm back with a better avatar and a cheesier name...

LazyC

Post by LazyC » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:36 am

I think my last visit to the forum was almost 10 years ago and only recently found my way back. My grandparents were conned before their deaths and I've hated conmen and scammers ever since. I look forward to doing some baiting, but already know that I'll have to temper my disdain from the start so I don't cut bait too early.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:48 am

Welcome back LazyC. Glad you found your way back to us.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandparents. It's always difficult, when someone close to you gets scammed.

this might be a good time to point out this section from our 'Baiting Basics for Beginners' guide

. Eater does not advocate "revenge baiting" or continued interactions with scammers by victims. We encourage victims to stop all communications with their scammers and contact our sister site: https://www.scamwarners.com/.

Having a general dislike (or stronger) towards scammers is a good thing (as they are lowlifes!), but we recommend not baiting a scammer that has affected you or someone close to you. (I'm not saying you were going to, I just thought this was a good place to mention it, as a general reminder)

Let me know if I can help you with anything! Looking forward to seeing you inflicting some ladpain.
Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

ozfir

Post by ozfir » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:14 pm

Hello all!

A new member here, looking for tips and tricks, already found some great info.

I am combating scammers on Facebook, who join Christian groups and abuse the faith of sincere Christians. They all have a sob story, dying of cancer or whatever, but have some one million dollars to spare, ready to give to good cause. Unfortunately, many people in my native country Finland have fallen for these scams, since they scammers have somewhat credible pages on Facebook and communicate in somewhat fluent Finnish.

So not sure if these scammers are local, or abroad using Google translate.

What I do is pretend to be a credible witness and go along for as long as I can. When it is time for me to pay, I dissappear and have them waiting, waiting and waiting, getting more desperate.

Good times!

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 am

Hello ozfir!

You're describing beggars, who can be just as annoying as people who join dating apps to get people into their onlyfans accounts. Basically, it's annoying but not necessarily illegal - we don't bait beggars in here, but we definitely bait advance fee fraud scammers. If you'd like to give that a shot, head over to our sister site, scamwarners.com, and find a fresh lad! Read the information and posts in here to be sure you're not using your real life identity (Facebook is definitely not the way to go unless you have a fake account) and bait safely.

Rex Mcbeth
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 09 Feb 2021

User Icons

Post by Rex Mcbeth » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:54 am

Be careful Baiting beggers. You may actual fall for the guy's sob story about being a veteran from the Vietnam War; whom is starving and needs something to eat: The next thing I know, I'm giving the guy 10 dollars and he goes into the convenience store and buys a 6 pack of beer and a pack of cigarettes. The only thing I can do is sigh deeply and shake my head because I've just been, "scammed" by a begger. Of course, I use that, "term" mighty loosely.
Are you new here? Please Read the Rules. Then head on over to the Eater University and learn how to be a Grand Master Lad Smacker.

Click here to learn how to donate to the 419 Eater Community and become a Premium Member.

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:03 pm

^^ except of course the $10 will be spend on three hookers.

GondolaGuy

Post by GondolaGuy » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:06 am

New scambaiter here, I've been watching YouTube-related videos about it for a bit, and I decided to get into it myself. I have a mailbox all set up, and I just sent out my first reply. No idea what the timeframe is like for replies, or responding to these emails will help "pollute" my scambaiting mailbox with more scam emails.