General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Translation of Lad Insult

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:57 pm

The orphanage lad wrote this to me today but I cannot find a translation for it. Any help would be appreciated since I would like to know just how awful I am.
CHINEKE GA'KPO UNU OKU, NDI ARA.
and this one
KITIKPA GA ARACHU UNU NINE IKE.
He wrote them in all capitals so I am guessing he is yelling this at me. For the life of me, I have no idea why he is mad!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

CUBANSKIES
Hello, I'm Looking Around
Re: Translation of Lad Insult

Post by CUBANSKIES » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 pm

According to ChatGPT:

The sentence appears to be in Igbo, a language spoken in Nigeria. In English, it translates to:

"God will judge you severely, you wicked people."
"Be careful how you treat others."

Please note that translations may vary depending on the context and intended meaning of the original sentence.
"we slept outsie the school all night yesterday and have just been release from police custody today. I demand we are got out of this miseries,the driver report us to the police and is only by pretending we are incompetant fools that they leave us allone. Nobody here speaks the queens english, they all speak barbarous French and one man i talk to speak in language i never hear before!! We have spent all our money all us have left is 10$ in our wallets. Am so confuse and upset right now, not having eaten for whole night. We are seriously unhappy and if possibility continues will starve."

๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Myon359, Miss Orchid) Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon (1,198 km)

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Translation of Lad Insult

Post by sparky905 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:09 pm

Thank you for that!

Strange how he believes God will judge the baiters, but not the thieves who are pretending to represent an orphanage!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions