My mom got scammed for 12k... and they want more

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
tylerwellick
Hello, I'm Looking Around
My mom got scammed for 12k... and they want more

Post by tylerwellick » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of your attention and hard work in making the internet a safer place. I have wanted to learn more about scambaiting, following pages, watching videos, etc. Thanks for hosting and having me here.

If anyone has experience eith the recent BTC coinbase scam, I know there are millions of people and thousands of scams... my mother was just 'cyber mugged' with a classic amazon past payment due. They stoke 12k from her already. They purchased another 8k and are waiting to take it our of Coinbase, but they have to wait a few days. I am holding them off as long as we can in order to get my mom to introduce me or her friend on a VM. I hope this works. Either way I wanted to introduce myself, and if anyone has any helpful links, it's appreciated. Thanks and cheers... happy baiting.
Tyler

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: My mom got scammed for 12k... and they want more

Post by bware419ers » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:07 pm

Welcome to Scamwarners. Please do not bait your mother's scammer. This is incredibly unsafe. Your best bet is to report this to the authorities and post the scammer's information to help save potential victims.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo