Annoyingly long messages

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Guanaco
Apprentice Master Baiter
Annoyingly long messages

Post by Guanaco » Fri May 26, 2023 10:12 pm

This lad always send very long messages. I only read them diagonally, it's about a trunk with 50M, lad will send it door-to-door after I pay $10,800.

ChatGPT wrote some very good and long replies for him. But last time I just sent a single word reply, without even reading the message:
lad wrote:Dear Mr. [Baiter], I just return back from a stressful meeting here in Damascus busy day from morning to night hour, and your mail is well received. And I just want to let you know that you are the rightful beneficiary to my 2 containerize boxes of consignment which contains $50.000.000.00 Dollars. And your readiness will be rewarded handsomely because I do what I say that’s why have instructed my diplomat in charge, he’s a nice man and you will be happy to work with him because he’s one hundred percent straight in whatever he does that’s why he’s in charge of my funds, and on the issue of the guarantee document I want you to prepare it and send to me without no wasting time so that I can sign to enable my diplomat in charge to get a copy of it as well because I am so busy every passing day do to my position here and I know you can get it done so that I can sign my portion, as you as well. And hope you can get it done? So that the clearance charges can be transferred to my diplomat in charge without no delay for him to proceed to your delivery address, and remember that 40percent share of my funds goes to you while 60percent comes back to me, is that clear Mr. [Baiter]? From The Desk Of The Chief Captain Of The United Nations Peacekeeping Force Captain Marry Wayne
I wrote:Yes!
lad wrote:Dear Mr. [Baiter], your response is well received. And you have confirmed your readiness to get the guaranteed letter done as I told you, and that’s amazing and you will live to remember this great achievement for the rest of time because your time has come, and I will be waiting to receive the guaranteed letter from you tomorrow so that I can sign my portion of the agreement to speed up my diplomat arrival to your doorstep and get ready to inform my diplomat about the transfer of the payment of the release charges of my funds, and I must end here. From The Desk Of The Chief Captain Of The United Nations Peacekeeping Force Captain Marry Wayne
At this moment our online banking section is not active due to maintainers :twisted:
:star:

oscarpiles
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Apr 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

Re: Annoyingly long messages

Post by oscarpiles » Sat May 27, 2023 11:24 am

I don't even waste punctuation and like to see how many times I can reply with "ok"..
DON'T BE A SQUARE DONATE

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/Moneypak
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

:jboot: :mortar: :$_lad: :$_crd: :tattoo: :sandtimer: :vcamera: :pith: :e5: :e3: :whip: :whip:

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sat May 27, 2023 11:29 am

Yes! Lads absolutely love it when you ration punctuation. Almost as much as, "I don't understand. Can you explain it another way?"
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Guanaco
Apprentice Master Baiter

Post by Guanaco » Sat May 27, 2023 11:23 pm

G, this mugu becomes more idiotic with each message! I'll try to get him in contact with Lxxny the phone bot.
At this moment our online banking section is not active due to maintainers :twisted:

Guanaco
Apprentice Master Baiter

Post by Guanaco » Mon May 29, 2023 4:52 pm

It doesn´t really come as a surprise that this lad is in West Africa rather than in America or Syria.

Thanks to the priceless Baiting toolkits I generated the transfer slip (heavy unreadable pdf) and uploaded it behind a Grabify link.

He doesn't like links (didn't open them before) but this time it was about $10K so he had to. So far 9 attempts to read the bad pdf, from 2 different devices: 8-)