General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Orphans in need

Post by sparky905 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:16 am

It seems that there are far more children out there who need help than we ever imagined! Once again a scammer I was dealing with was exposed by one of my characters, and convinced to work with me to steal from a well intentioned church who donates handsomely to worthy causes. The approach to the church was successful, and my character acted as the liaison to introduce the church to the worthy cause (more orphans). Then my character takes a step back and allows the church and orphanage to work out details, and our favourite 5 Star shipping service takes over to seal the deal. What could possibly go wrong?

At this stage the package has just been sent and is about to cross an international border, making retrieval impossible. It will then be found out that the church ladies placed the envelope of cash in the package! (They never learn, do they???) We already had one mishap, one of the ladies misplaced her own wallet and it was later found to have been sealed in with the package by mistake! Thank goodness they found the mistake in time! It did cause a delay in shipping though as the package had to be re-packed and re-sealed first.

The package is on its way to Ghana, but the lad has a Nigerian IP. We shall see what happens later today when the money is found to have been put in the package by mistake.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Orphans in need

Post by bware419ers » Mon May 29, 2023 1:02 pm

REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:11 am

The lad has wanted an itemised list of the package contents and is frustrated it was not given right away. My character "only" ships the package, he does not itemise them. However, one of the assistants, Larissa, did make a list, but had trouble locating it. So the lad wrote to the lead minister and "demanded" the list. He was politely but firmly told exactly where he stands on making demands.
Further, you are in no position to "demand" things from him or anyone else here. We all have worked hard to support your cause but making "demands" will leave you waiting a long time for answers.
The lad has told his scamming partner (another of my characters) that he doesn't care about the package, he just wants the church to send him the money.
Since Mr. Walter came into the picture, all that is being discussed is the parcel which is of no importance to us

So he doesn't care about the package? He does now that he has found out it contains the money! He wrote to our shipping agent Walter in a slight panic, worried that his friend in Ghana, the actual named recipient, will handle the money first!!! The trust he placed in his Ghana friend to handle the packaged items has suddenly evapourated now that he finds the cash is in the package too. He wants to coordinate with the sender and PLOG about the delivery.
it is important I am preinformed of the arrival date to enable me make the necessary arrangement with the agent because of the money in the parcel. It is very important respond to me with the likely arrival date of the parcel to Ghana.
He will soon find out that while he manages an orphanage, he is not the recipient of the package and has no role to play in the actual delivery of it. The contract is between the sender and the recipient, not the cause the recipient represents. He is losing control of a situation he created, and it is fun to watch the alarm bells going off!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed May 31, 2023 2:33 am

The lad is in a bit of a panic as the cash is not going directly to him. He doesn't seem to understand the church and PLOG know what they are doing, and will handle this without his directions!
Meanwhile, copy of the Airway bill will be needed to clear the parcel when it arrive here in Ghana. Therefore, I appeal that you scan and send to me as attachment, the copy of the Airway bill as swift as possible so as to clear the parcel on arrival without issues. The parcel is tracked to be on transit currently in Dublin. I will be looking forward to receiving attached copy of the Air waybill of the parcel with your response.
Did he request the same thing 3 times in a paragraph???

Walter responded with:
I am unclear why you think you need to tell me my job when it comes to shipping packages. For one thing, I do this on behalf of the church all the time, all around the world. Secondly, I worked for the company before my retirement and am well aware of what is needed and what is not. I told you before not to worry about these matters and will repeat it here and now. You have no worries.
As the package gets closer, the company will initiate contact directly with the named recipient. As I mentioned previously, this is not you but your special friend.. That is not something I handle, that will be between the recipient and the company.( He is being steered toward PLOG and their pure efficient business approach to these matters.......)
Dublin you say? That is great news, it might arrive faster than I expected, the Dublin hub is very efficient, we are blessed!!!!
He has written multiple messages to my co-scamming character, to the minister, and the shipper, all in panic mode about the package once he found out the money was inside. It's the start of a hopefully long journey together!

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Wed May 31, 2023 1:50 pm

"Special friend"

While the Dublin hub is very efficient, I hear the same can not be said for several African hubs. We can only wait and see.
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:30 am

Our lad has been tracking his high value package multiple times a day. However, he sent a second delivery address to PLOG and they froze the package. (No delivery service of 5 Star Reputation would ever proceed until such things were cleared up!!!) PLOG contacted the sender with this news and my character investigated, receiving an explanation. He thought that was the end of the matter until asked, twice, for a photo of the delivery location "for verification purposes" and to speed up delivery times. He has not done so yet, but the package will remain frozen until he does.

Little things like this help him to be self baiting.....let's hope it continues.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:02 am

The lad wanted almost same day delivery of the package, and has been having to cool his heels as he watches it slowly make its way toward Ghana. He was anxious and sent two addresses for the package, so he was called out on this for "security reasons" of a high value package. He panics very easily and jumps to worst case scenarios rather quickly, so we shall see how long we can string him along.
Right now, the package has arrived at Lome, Togo, just over the Ghana border. He is excited it is so close.......but word on the street is that corrupt Ghana officials are seeking bribes from PLOG to renew their shipping license within that country. As a 5 Star company, it is unlikely the shipper will comply with bribes, so the lad might have to just "pop" across the border to secure his goods.

What could possibly go wrong?

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:57 am

Our lad would not follow the protocols of the 5 Star Shipping Service, so we have been forced to look elsewhere for a charity that will appreciate the good work. Maybe next time.

Right now this same motley bunch of baiters is cultivating a new minister for the church, who will open a parish in Nigeria once he complies with the various rituals required to join. Then the money starts flowing in to support the new congregation..........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:26 am

The lad has had his tantrum and after a period of insults aimed at his manliness, he has now found a new receiver to assist with package delivery! Yay!
His new friend sent PLOG the biometric info required and they are waiting for approval.
Sir

This is to inform you that the biometric identification requirements have been sent to the Logistic company. We are now waiting for their update on the delivery of the parcel.

Thank you for your kind assistance and have a great weekend.

Best regards

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:06 am

The lad and his recipient friend were subjected to a series of insults about the true nature of their friendship that he vented a great deal. Now he is back with another recipient who has also failed to meet up with the PLOG driver.
Since the recipient failed to show up for delivery, PLOG wants to charge for a second delivery arrangement. The church is aghast at this pathetic example of customer service and will instead off the money to the lad to just go get the package. Why pay a greedy international corporation when you could put the money directly in the hands of the needy?
Also, to sweeten the pot, the church will offer up an incentive of perhaps $250 to the lad, over and above his expenses. The money will be sent via the PLOG money transfer service and he can collect it at the office when he arrives. What could possibly go wrong now?

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Location: ลฌฬธอ‡nฬถอ•ฬ•diฬธฬ˜อsฬทอ™ฬˆฬcฬธฬปฬ‹แธทฬถฬ“ลฬทอˆsฬทอ™ฬˆฬแธ›ฬทฬd
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:58 pm

Sparky905 wrote:What could possibly go wrong now?
From my previous experience it should go smoothly. Of course that all depends on your perspective.
โ›ช :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope youโ€™ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

๐Ÿ–:114

๐Ÿค Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:48 am

After much name calling, apologies and then resignation, the lad has travelled again! He is anxious to be picked up and taken by PLOG to the warehouse to pick up his package and claim the extra funds sent by Walter via the PLOG money wire transfer service. We are so happy he has put his faith in the shipping company.
Since yesterday was the PLOG family picnic day, I sure hope no one, especially the driver, is hungover...............

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:19 pm

I sure as hell hope they are. It would be a damn shame if their drunk ass drove the truck into the bush and broke an axle.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:16 pm

the best fix for a hangover is: A nice cold Turbo King beer! Which is exactly what the driver has been drinking the last few hours.

Beware, you must be psychic!!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:50 pm

The investigation by PLOG into any possible wrongdoing found that, not surprisingly, the company was not at fault. Amazing. Bertje sent out the report via a pdf which was junk and cannot be opened, so the lads only know that no compensation is forthcoming. Maybe. My character was incensed at this conclusion and wrote to complain.
I do not agree with the "no compensation" conclusion and would like to appeal that based on the PLOGH charter, paragraph 17, section "B" part two. I think Mr W qualifies for compensation according to those criteria. Please review this
My character, the former PLOG employee, is the lad's best advocate. If anyone can squeeze compensation out of the evil corporation, it is Walter.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:34 am

PLOG continues to frustrate lads but at least they believe the advertising and slogans of the company! The orphanage manager wrote to Walter today stating the following:
He wondered how a company that is supposed to be a five star company operate in such a manners without regards to its customer.
At least he knows that PLOG is a 5 star company! He was sympathetic to the sufferings of the lad, and wrote back with encouraging words:
I will continue to advocate on behalf of everyone here and while it is frustrating, the children are the reason we keep pushing this. They must not suffer.
Hopefully, this will end well.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:07 am

After months of trying to deliver a simple package, it was returned to Canada yesterday but had been opened and the cash donation stolen! Now what? A compensation claim for starters...........

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:10 pm

The lad is angry that the money was taken. But he still believes in the story which is good. Sadly for PLOG it has had its 5 Star Reputation tarnished in this story.
.It is quite unfortunate that a company that is high rated would indulge in such a despicable thing. Their incompetence and poor customer relationship is very glaring and left me wondering if they are really up to their rating.
That 5 star service is a difficult thing to maintain each and every delivery!

The lad is getting grief from his associates who are out of pocket for expenses for the two trips to Togo.
Honestly, Mr. W and Mr. A who is in-charge of the funds for the orphanage are on my neck at the moment because of the expenses for the Togo trip.
Good, glad that crime does not pay!

Finally, he writes that while the company might be good, the employees at the Togo office are not.
Like I explained in my last message, It is quite an unfortunate situation that e encountered with the bad employees of the company at work in Africa.

Meanwhile, the total amount needed to cover the expenses of Mr. Wilberforce is $687.00. I will highly appreciate it will e taen care of by your church to save me from the constant disturbances.
I will get right on that...........

Walter offers up his condolences on the poor service, and offers up some assistance.
This is hard for me since I worked for PITH and am now a retired pensioner from the company. I proudly served them. So to see children abused in this manner and a former employee treated with contempt, it has left me shocked.
We sponsored your orphanage, and also sent a package to South America which arrived on time and in good condition. So, while I am upset, believe in my heart the company is good but there are bad employees at work in Africa.
How much money do Mr Wilborforce and Mr Abella need to cover expenses? I can approach our church for emergency funding.

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:54 pm

:lol:

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:58 am

The lad is still out there waiting for compensation......and at this point I am out of ideas! I told him the church has so many commitments we cannot just keep sending money. Walter is busy arranging a church Youth group craft sale as the young people are making birdhouses, bird feeders and wooden reindeer for Christmas. Last year they sold over 75 birdfeeders. And I have a feeling that PLOG might offer free shipping to make up for the debacle of before......complete with a new cast of characters who were recently hired to replace the corruption at the Ghana office.
I might even have one of the church members travel with the package as an escort. Of course, he might end up getting lost and create bigger problems......

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Location: ลฌฬธอ‡nฬถอ•ฬ•diฬธฬ˜อsฬทอ™ฬˆฬcฬธฬปฬ‹แธทฬถฬ“ลฬทอˆsฬทอ™ฬˆฬแธ›ฬทฬd
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:20 am

If he dresses up as Santa maybe he could get some cash? Food for thought.
โ›ช :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope youโ€™ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

๐Ÿ–:114

๐Ÿค Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
๐Ÿค Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:48 pm

^^^I'd love to see some new additions to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyJbjhUJ5gg

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:25 pm

Sadly, no "Christmas" theme here. Yet.
No, Walter asked for the boring old photo of happy children holding up a sign thanking the church. The lad deflected saying they would do it after the money had been received. Walter insisted it was to be used to assist fundraising. Now the lad is backed into a corner and asked for a few days grace to produce one. I hope it's so bad it's good. We shall see.
Walter continues to send encouragement to him though.
Our Elf Day sale was a wonderful success! We began the day early, setting up about 630am to get things ready for 9. We had all manner of crafts for sale, each handcrafted by our Youth Group. Their enthusiasm is amazing! The most popular item was our wooden reindeer made out of birch logs.
I had forgotten to tell you that we build the parts for a "ready to assemble" children's play centre which we are raffling off as a fundraiser. Tickets are selling fast so by the time you return from your out of town meeting we should be able to draw the winning ticket!
Those kids are amazing to watch....each pair of little hands sanding and painting pieces of pine and then assembling them into works of art. It inspires one and all.

Ah yes......the much anticipated raffle for the play centre. It usually helps raise a fair price as the kit includes installation by the church's maintenance committee in the spring!

One young adolescent boy enthusiastically carved a replica of "A Christmas Story" leg lamp. He wired it up and put on a fishnet stocking. The old widower Mr Stroker paid top dollar for that item and has not been seen at church since.

Bertje
Mod Costumer

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:29 pm

I guess that the vicar bought it back from Mr Stroker

Plog costumer reviews:

Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:08 pm

Our friend finally sent the thank you picture to the Youth Group of the church for having a fundraiser to assist the children. What a beautiful thing it is when kids help kids.

Now we just have to arrange to get the money and gifts overseas in a hurry as Christmas is coming fast! Although our favourite 5 star shipping company failed the last time (maintaining its perfect record) we are hoping that in the spirit of atonement and forgiveness, they can have a second chance to make good on this.