Do you feel blue?

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Deniden
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 14 Jul 2014

Re: Do you feel blue?

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:30 pm

Driver to Lucky wrote:Boss,

I forgot, But is HVP, so you need to do BIP pictures.
Please send asap
The lad tried to send his old BIP pictures

who you try fooling?

You need take new BIP, not send old one.
Lucky to driver wrote:How do you expect me to take such picture here on the street?
Lucky to driver wrote:It's you and the whole company that is playing game, I will be going home if in the next 5munites I hear no positive news from you.
Driver to Lucky wrote:Boss

not my problem. I need BIP or no parcel. Is clearly stating in the brochure. BIP also at day of deliver. Should have read it and taken them at home.
Prince to me wrote:Lucky message me today said he has been in the address they told him to come and since they know he's there no one has come out or respond to him
I to Prince wrote:Hello Prince, I will talk to Lucky regarding this matter
Lucky to me wrote:Am at Port Harcourt now for the parcel but the agent didn't show up
I to Lucky wrote:Hello Lucky, are you really there? Can you explain, please, what is going on there? The agent doesn't respond?
Lucky to me wrote:Am at the location where the agent promised to pick me so we can go to the wherehouse where the goods is stored but reaching here he kept me wait for more than hours and demands for BIP picture which I have sent them more than four times
I to Lucky wrote:Okay, tell me the name of the agent, I will try to call the company and find out what is going on.
Lucky to me wrote:I sent him the one I took before but he insisted the old one can't be use again and I urged him to come take me somewhere a little private to take new one if it's mandatory I take new one but he ignored
I to Lucky wrote:Tell me at least his name to try to help you
Lucky to me wrote:Call the delivery back if it's truth you send anything in the first place and not in the same gang with them, I told you to send by dhl or UPS even FedEx and now look at what you're putting me through with weird fake company I haven't even heard of the name before
I to Lucky wrote:I have notified the company about the possible troubles between the agent and the receiver and they promised to check the situation and if there is any violation to sort the things out as soon as possible
The lad decided to write to the customer support:
Lucky to Customer Support wrote:Am at Port Harcourt now for the parcel but the agent didn't show up, how do you people manage your agent? He told me BIP picture is needed again and I send him the one I took before but he insisted the old one can't be use again, so I urged him to come take me somewhere a little private to take new one if it's mandatory
Customer Support to Lucky wrote:Dear Sir,

thank you for your email.

For the delivery of a HVP parcel, a BIP sequence is required prior to and at the day of the delivery. This is clearly stated in our BIP-brochure which should have been provided to you.

Please understand that the BIP-procedure is in place to ensure a safe and secure delivery of your parcel and to prevent the parcel from being intercepted by unwanted individuals.

Please refer to our local agent to solve this issue.

Kind regards,

Plum Plumber
5-star Customer Support
FBI: "You don't deserve to be my client I swear..."
Prince: "Gradually you are becoming a bad friend"
📽️x9+ ➰ 🐐 🐖 :tattoo: :hourglass: - the King of Mankini (4yrs) 🩳x7

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:10 pm

Lucky to me wrote:You're all together in it and are very good at it
Thank you Lucky! We appreciate your feedback!
I to Lucky wrote:Pardon me?
Lucky to me wrote:Call it back if it's truth you send anything
I to Lucky wrote:Lucky, please don't panic. It would be highly unreasonable to call it back now when you are there, because it would only make it more complicated. I hope you didn't tell anybody about the money inside the parcel, because sending money in a parcel is prohibited and nobody should know about it, even the delivery agent.

shift end in 20 minute. You sending BIP or not? Otherwise I'm home for the weekend.
I consider this a five star review: :mrgreen:
Lucky to driver wrote:Wait small and I will send your mama pussy for you.
Prince to me wrote:Fuck off..
Lucky to me wrote:I didn't tell anyone about it, now just board a bus going east because it's already 6:8PM and from pH to my destination take more than 6hours on public transport

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter

Post by Deniden » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:32 pm

Lucky to me wrote:So I even stayed beyond what I supposed, it will likely be midnight before I get home today, and I can't afford coming to pH again. Which left us with only two choice. 1, have them return it to you and send it through bank. If you're worried about the returning fee and charge for sending it by bank then remove the charges from my owe 1000euro you claim put in the laptop. 2, have them send it to the initial address I gave them.
I to Lucky wrote:I suspect the agent could find the money, how do you think, is it possible? Is there corruption in your country?
Lucky to me wrote:Don't be funny with me, you're the one who send it so they won't make things difficult for you as they are doing to me. So contact them if it's not as you send it they will compensate you as it is still in the company. I haven't even seen or touch it
I to Lucky wrote:Okay, let's get back to this matter when you reach home and rest, now you need to get home safely, don't think about anything unpleasant. Kindly write me when you get home.
Lucky to me wrote:I suppose it's not a difficult thing to do if you really send a parcel and 2000euro in it
I to Lucky wrote:I'll deal with them, now relax and get home first.