Short and Sweet

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
diabhal
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Short and Sweet

Post by diabhal » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:20 pm

On Mon, Jun 5, 2023 - (This one did not last as long as I wanted it too, next time I will be more professional)
Your Attention Is Needed

I write to inform you that we have already sent you 5000.00 dollars
through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment total sum of USD3.500,000.00 via western union
by this government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through
phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even
this morning. Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so
that you will pick up this 5000.00 usd to enable us send another 5000.00 usd
today as you know we will be sending you only 5000.00 usd per day.
Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the
5000.00 usd and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct
phone line is +254737802042 or chat us on whats-app, Manager Mr. JAMES LARRY
once you picked up this 5000.00usd today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the 5000.00 usd
Sender's Name_William Helen
Senders Country KENYA
Amount 5000.00 usd
MTCN Number___#

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this 5000.00 usd Please email
me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we
send any payment for the information's.

Thanks

(Im going to tell it, that I am the priest of a church. And we are very poor and all donations are most welcome, and I will see where it goes)
I received a email from you, about the sum of 5000 dollars to be put into my bank account. Could you send me more information about the monies, and who is paying it to me.

We received your email saying that you want us to transfer your $3.500.000.00 usd to your bank account good we will do that as you said but before we proceed you will pay a sum of $288.00 usd for the transfer fee and bank processing fee so if you are ready let us know so that we will give you our bank account details or bitcoin wallet address so that you will transfer the fee for us to proceed on your transfer.

Yes, please proceed

We will proceed after you send the fee let us know so that we will give you our bank account details or bitcoin wallet address so that you will transfer the fee for us to proceed on your transfer.

Could you please send me your bank account details, my church is very poor and we need the money.

FIND OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW
Account number:
Receiver address:

(All bank details have been saved)

(This should be exciting, Im going to ask them for their PayPal email account)
I just got back from the police station, someone broke into the church. And stole 2 leprechauns I only received them last Monday. Now I need some money to buy more. We can only use PayPal for payment, as the bank in the village closed last year. We get donations from the locals, and we only have £50 pounds in our account. We only have 2 sheep, we use their milk to make sheep cheese, I would hate to see them go, but I might have to sell them.

The amount that you want me to send you, I don't have it all. I only have £50 pounds, I would have to wait until next week before I have all the money. Could you wait untill then? Also, we only have a PayPal account could you send me your PayPal information. I had to go out this morning and feed the sheep, they have not been producing enough milk to make cheese. Our church is very small we only have 7 follower's and they are poor also, with the money you are sending us, we will be able to open a brothel.
I will pray for you

Father Abdul Diabhal 

Ok can you send the £50 pounds through Ria money transfer or world remit let us know if you can

I can only send through PayPal I am unfamiliar with the payment services you sent me. Can you just send me the money to our PayPal account?

We don't have paypal account only bank account or bitcoin

Fr Focail Leat (Focail Leat is feck off in Irish)

Unfortunately, padre Abdul Diabhal has been taken into hospital. He was sanctioned under the mental health act last night. He keep muttering about coins and leprechauns, as he was taken into the ambulance. I witnessed it all, it was scary to see a padre at the age of 73 took away.

I am Father Focail Leat from this moment on, I will be taking over from Father Abdul Diabhal. So any questions that you have, or money that you have told us we are receiving, will go through me.

What is your address so I can send the coins to you?

Ok here is our Bitcons Address...

No, I mean a real address so I can send the coins, it should take about 1 week.

Father Focail leat
(I think I killed it, with bordem. I told it that I sent it the bitcoin but I changed some letters and numbers on it. I doubt it will get back to me)
Here is our Bitcons Address... and if you send the fee email us the bitcoin transfer slip
(I messed this one up, I need a good excuse)
It didn't go through for some reason, I don't like using online payment services. Just give me your street address and I will send you money by post in us dollars.

Here is our Bitcons Address... and if you send the fee email us the bitcoin transfer slip

I got my £50 pounds changed into dollars for you today at the post office. If you give me a address I will send the letter to you tomorrow, with the 50 dollars.

Send the fee to  our below Bitcons Address... and if you send the fee email us the bitcoin transfer slip

(I'm going to get rid of it and look for another lad)

I already told you I can't use bitcoin, if you aren't going to send me an address for me to post the money to you. Then I'm sorry to say that I won't be accepting your offer for the money, I was looking forward to buying a brothel and more leprechauns for Father Abdul Diabhal.

Thank you for your time

May the Lord bless your soul

Father Focail Leat