FBl Scammer contacts a Fugitive

This area is for members to publish their completed scam-bait letters to share with everyone.
Mhax
Hello, I'm Looking Around

FBl Scammer contacts a Fugitive

Post by Mhax » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:02 am

Scammer contacted me randomly on Whatsapp

Hello

This is to inform you that, FBI has been working towards the eradication of fraudster and scam Artists with the help of International Monetary Fund(IMF)& United Nations (UN).FBI has been able to track down so many of these scam artists in various parts of the world they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) Hague (Netherlands) soon for Criminal/Fraud Justice.

During the FBI investigation, they recover so much money from these scam artists. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 50 Lucky people around the World for compensation.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the Scam Artists files and computer hard-disk during the FBI investigation, maybe you have been scammed or not, you are therefore being compensated with the sum of $8,000,000.00USD (Eight
million United State Dollars).

Since your email address appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive compensation funds, the FBI have arranged your payment to be paid to you through an ATM Card or Online Banking, send your below needed info:

Full Name _______
Current Address________
Phone Number_____________

Reply to this email with the above-needed info for the delivery of your ATM Card, you can also access your money via internet banking

NOTE: US Government has chosen FBI to payout all
the compensation funds to the 50 Lucky beneficiaries.

How did you type that so quickly?

We have that on our database here and your name was found among the 50 lucky scammed victims

I know what this is. This is a honey pot

How did you guys find me. Ive been on the run for 8 years now

This is from imf and all you have to do now is to get your address so that we can proceed

What are you talking about

I thought when you took me off the FBI Top Ten Most Wanted List in 2019, you had stopped looking for me

No this is from imf and you’re going to receive your funds through imf

I am a wanted man. What is the reward up to now for my capture?

Come on. Im not dumb. Ive had several plastic surgeries, changed my name several times, lived in a hippie commune for 2 years, faked my own death in 2020. And you still found me

Are there agents about to roll up on my location now? At least be honest

See I am trying to help you out

I cannot do bad things to you

So just get your address so that I can proceed

You obviously are tracking my location. Is the wanted fee for my arrest over $250,000?

No the fee has been less

Just little amount of fee now and I will deliver immediately

Look, I get it. My being on the run is over. Stop toying with me. Are they outside my condo now?

So are you not ready to receive your funds or what?

Stop with the fake funds charade. I get it special agent, I am about to be swatted. I will go peacefully

So you want to be arrested or just pay the fee and get free

So that I will stop tracking you

I dont want to be arrested, no. But if you guys are reaching out to me with this honeypot story, I know that you have contacted META and Verizon and you are tracking my location

I dont see any of your vans or agents outside.

Tell them thats me on the balcony on my knees with my hands behind my head

So just get little amount of fee and I will set you free

Special Agent, stop. I know I offed five people in that вanк robbery. I know the evidence that the Bureau of has on me. I know there is no wat out of life in prison, or worse

Tell the SWAT agents not to open fire on me and that I am surrendering

OK I will help you

But you only have to get $10,000 so that I can set you free

I have $70,000 in cash in my condo and I have 350,000 in my crypto wallet. I would like to transfer the bitcoin to a safe locale before they arrest me

But you can transfer the Bitcoin in my wallet so that I can help you

I am serious about this now

Tell the agents to give me 20 minutes before they bust down the door

So what about the Bitcoin that you have in your crypto wallet?

Its mostly bitcoin. About $50,000 in Etherium. Thats how I evaded you guys all these years. Transferred all that cash from the robbery into a crypto wallet

The $70,000 in cash. The bureau will seize that. Tell them its in a false panel inside the right side of my refrigerator

So I will advise you to transfer the Bitcoin to the wallet I will send to you so that you won’t be arrested

Please just tell me how you guys tracked me down

Just transferred the Bitcoin to my wallets and I will explain everything to you honestly!

OK whats the wallet address

Scammers send the wallet address

Just send the Bitcoin first okay

OK I see the wallet. Let me see your federal badge or ID card before I transfer this over. And I want assurance that the agents arent going to execute me

Yes I will assure you that the agents will not execute you

Just send the Bitcoin and I know how to handle everything

Its not letting me transfer it

Can I see what if shows?

I dont know how to screen shot on a computer

How much did you try to transfer?

Its says:

Transfer Restricted. These assets have been frozen by U.S. Government Department of HoмеIand Securiту

No try to send $1000

Same error message. So you guys already have seized my wallet contents?

But can i see the Bitcoin account

Look. I am ready now to be taken into custody. Where is the goddaмned swat team!

Agent?
Scammer stops responding. I send him a message the next day asking why the agents never came and hd just keeps asking me to send him the bitcoin

diabhal
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: FBl Scammer contacts a Fugitive

Post by diabhal » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:10 pm

Lol that's funny, even the ones I have got they seem to be addictive to bitcoin

osc
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 31 May 2023

Re: FBl Scammer contacts a Fugitive

Post by osc » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:34 am

Yup, bitcoin is really handy for a privacy-minded scammer... but not necessarily for a 50-y.o. repairman! Every time my lads ask me to pay in bitcoin, I politely ask them in return how to make such a payment. Two of my lads have referred me to a Bitcoin ATM in my character's town. Turns out, that ATM is operated by a company called Shitcoins Club. So when my character found it out, he refused to go there, stating that:
  1. "shit is ugly vulgar word";
  2. "my doughter know bit coin crypto currency and she say me that shit coin is word for crypto currency which have low value, is worthless or finance pyramid".
🐷: x22 (2023.08.18) 🤖: 57 min
Customizable Polish Forms Collection

"Now I understood who you are. / Ali baba / Ali baba" - GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICE