General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Godwin Emefiele's Revenge

Post by bware419ers » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:45 pm

Recent news and this inspired a new response to send to lads after they provided pork for the current contest.

Lads who sent accounts received a response something like:
Your boss, Godwin Emefiele reached out to me and told me the truth about you. He made it very clear you were recently demoted to mop boy and toilet cleaner in your company building because you were caught in your office having a gay orgy with your driver and somehow a goat was involved. Please do not email me any more and try to turn me to the brown side. I don't judge, but it's not my cup of tea and goats scare the shit out of me. Anyway, Godwin Emefiele is sending me four new accounts tomorrow so I'll make the payments directly there.
Responses have been interesting...
l am surprised you are in transaction with individuals from a notorious fraudulent country, called Nigeria.

l will advise you not to transfer any money to the bank accounts he provided to you. l just google the name you mentioned Mr. Godwin Emefiele, who claimed to have talked to you about me.

l am in UK, and you can call me on my tel number/whatsApp +44 7520 XXXXXX. l cannot be working with his company in Nigeria while l have been in correspondences with you for more than 3 years now.

You should read about the man named Mr. Godwin Emefiele, and know that the fellow you are talking with is fake and an imposter. Check these below links:

https://www.dw.com/en/nigeria-arrests-s ... a-65880722

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2 ... les-arrest

You can google about the real Godwin Emefiele by yourself.

The real Mr. Godwin Emefiele is in detention as l write this email, so run away from this fake imposter.

Do not listen to him and don't send any money to him. You will loose it.

Let focus on securing the US$150,000.00 interest free soft loan. l only need US$1,500 to obtain the Insurance Coverage Policy and the bank will release the loan to you.

Waiting for your reply
Godwin Emefiele has been arrest for corruption, he is in the DSS custody in Nigeria. You should know who is telling you the truth. That person talking to you can never be Godwin Emeliefe. Do your findings and get back to me.

I will never do a thing that will hurt you. Feel free to discuss anything with me. Call the Nigeria embassy and find out or go to google and type his name to find out. If you don’t believe me now, you will when the time comes, I assure you.
Attention my dear good friend, Lenny/ What you have to understand is that the idiot and a crook your dealing with is nobody and his English is no where to confirmed him as Mr. Godwin Emefiele so go ahead to go to your bank to send this money immediately andreconfirm to me your scan copyof payment receipt today as to enable your receive your approved sum of $41.5m Dollars into your bank account with 72 hours.
Lenny, you really need to believe and trust me. Don’t do anything that you will regret. Listen to me, I promise you are going to regret whatever you are doing with that man. You are definitely going to come back to me in the future if you don’t believe me now. For your own good, stop telling him what I told you. We are going to track this man down that is posing as Godwin Emefiele.

Stealing other people’s identity and posing as them. For sure, very soon you are going to find out who’s telling you the truth but I promise you will regret transferring money to any of those bank account he gave you. So please don’t do whatever he asked you to do, this is for your own good if you stop talking to him. How much have you transferred to him so far?
^^^Responded with "You will never turn me into gay, no matter how many times you email. Response:
All gays are going to hell fire, I’m not a gay and I will never be. Homosexuality is a sin against God. If you don’t believe me, you will when the time comes but I promise you will regret it if you don’t believe me. I’m a Pentecostal Christian, a man of God.
Thanks for your quick response, your email contents is well noted. Now listen, I would assured you that everything will be fruitfully achieved after you deposited the Clearance Fees to the three accounts which I’ve already sent to you. I wanted you go ahead and make the payments to enable us finalised your transaction instantly. He might be kidding you ok! Do not listen to him or any of his Agents because he’s trying to steal your hard earned money away from you okay. Just try as much as possible and make the payments to exact three accounts which has been given to you and approved for receiving of the payments. I await your urgent response if you could make the payments today. Thank you!
Everything he told you was false ok! Don’t listen to him anymore!
Rat go ahead and send him the money, I don't care but I know that you are a poor hungry man
Acknowledge receipt of your urgent mail response which content was well understood and noted.

Regarding to the message you just forwarded just now but it is obvious you are still dealing with Mr.Godwin Emefiele.i wanted to let you know that he has being suspending from Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria by the New Nigeria President Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the currently the Nigeria President because Mr.Godwin Emefiele is a Criminal and also fraud star that embezzle Nigeria
economy as it is now he was detain in the custody of Department State Security (DSS) for more interrogation oh how he steal Nigeria money then tell me how some who is detain will be telling you to avoid who is in-charges to conclude your transaction with you please i want explain this issue to after you make the requested of $20,000.for your clearance but that Mr.Godwin Emefiele has push me to let you know that he is criminal and has be detain by Department State Security (DSS).The suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele on Tuesday approached the Federal Capital Territory High Court in Abuja, challenging his detention by the Department of State Services (DSS).

Again , i want to make it clear to you that all am telling now is nothing but the truth that person calming to you that he is is an importer and not Mr.Godwin Emefiele please dont wast your time with him and not to send any dim to him otherwise your money will lost and you will still pay it double dont before your fund will be transfer to your account dont said i did not tell you , but if you want to
Confirmed what am saying is truth just click this link below and thank me later as i dont want you to lost your money unnecessary.

https://www.google.com/search?q=latest+ ... n+emefiele
Thanks,
^^^Responded with: I'm not going to click any links to gay pron. Lad response:
Acknowledge receipt of your urgent mail response which content was well understood and noted.

Furthermore i want to make it clear to you that what this imposter was feeding you is false information about me as i debunk the allegation
stated to me that am GUY this pure lays and tabow in my land i married my woman and she born four sound children so why will i asociated
myself with Guy ? Please dissociate your safe from this criminal calling himself as Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Mr.Godwin Emefiele
like i made it clear to you in last message that Mr.Godwin Emefiele currently detain by Department State Security (DSS).The suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele on Tuesday approached the Federal Capital Territory High Court in Abuja, challenging his detention by the Department of State Services (DSS).

Secondly the link which i send you has nothing to do with Guy rather i want prove you that you are not dealing with rightful office the person calling
himself Mr.Godwin Emefiele is not him please disassociate yourself from before it is too late don't said i did not warn you i still reconfirm you another
link containing clip video on Mr.Godwin Emefiele arrest and detain him in the custody of Department State Security (DSS) so please i advise to to
click below and thank me later .

https://www.google.com/search?q=latest+ ... n+emefiele
How are you doing this morning? I have wound you several times to off with any emails from Mr Godwin why because they have still of our account and i want to let you that any money you send to any account from mr Godwin is lost,kindly Go ahead to send the money to these four accounts bellow, and get back to me with the transfer slip.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Godwin Emefiele's Revenge

Post by bware419ers » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:18 pm

You are a scum

The reason why I called you that is because you are not wise,how can believe in what he is telling you about me?

You are even calling me a Gay because of what he is telling you but you have not received any money from him
Listen to me very well and if you don't want to lose your money together with your funds follow my instruction for you to receive your funds without any more daley okay if you can not be able to send the money once then send $3500 today when your limit is over you then you send the money remaining balance okay like i said before follow my instructions for you to receive your funds direct to your personal account without any further delay again okay
Thanks for getting back to me

The person that told you that is lying because I can't do such thing I have a kid and I'm married with my wife so I don't see the reason why people saying lies to get money from someone so please I will send you my picture with my kid so that you will know that I don't used to do that because I hate it so what I need from you right now can you please try and block the person and get the the fee done
Just all you have to do right now because I've already speaking with some of authority they told me you are going to send $5000 through Bitcoin wallet address that I will give to you ok so please try and send the $5000 to the Bitcoin wallet address that I will give to you okay.
And if possible block those people that emailing you from Africa because i don't want you to lose your money in hand of those Africa scammers

Their are those that hack our account we are trying to fix in order that is why their give you Nigeria account okay be wise a word is enough for the wise okay
I am in receipt of your mail and it is well understood.
Yes, according to what i am seeing in your file you were requested to make payment of the sum of $10.000.00 US Dollars, in your file for the procurement of the certificate i am constrained to let you know that Dr. Emefile, has a little problem with the newly elected Government and so we are holding sway for him.You were supposed to split the payment into 3 places and so do you need foreign accounts to make the payments or local accounts, so that i can send you the 3 accounts today?
Please, kindly, make haste while the sun shines.
Thank you and God bless you,
Sir

Mr.Godwin Emefiele has been removed from office. He is no more the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.

Mr. Emefiele is right now detained by DSS here for corruption . He steal a lot of money that worth million of dollars from federal government reserve account

Disconnect from the person writing to you that claimed to be Emefiele because he is and impostor. . Whatever you do to him is for your own risk

For now our new president appointment another person as an acting CBN Governor. I am the only person that is in charge now to release your fund.

In this case as you explained, send the $3500 with this account below :

Bank name : capital one
blah, blah, blah

Let me use my position to help you for the assignment to be carried out to enable your fund release to you

Don't be confused just disconnect from those impostors and deal directly to this office

Once you send the $3500 you send the payment slip copy and call me.
Be informed that Godwin Emefiele was suspended by the new President of Nigeria PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU for Embezzlement of public funds and he has been since arrested and detained by the DSS and now at the DSS custody and will go to jail . So i will advise you for your own good to stop any further communications or dealings with that so-called Godwin Emefiele and anybody contacting you now as Godwin Emefiele is a fraud and criminal because Emefiele is in DSS custody detained and can not and will never contact you nor anybody because he is has been arrested and will not have any opportunity or access to communicate you through phone or email .

However, as i stated to you over the phone, the total fee you should pay is the same $7,500.00 and not $10,500.00 and you are advised to transfer the $7,500.00 to the same CitiBank account i sent to you already.

BELLOW ONCE AGAIN IS THE CITIBANK ACCOUNT USA FOR YOU TO MAKE THE TRANSFER OF $7,500.00 Only.
My dear if i am fired like their said why are their sending you African account while their are still in that office i am fired be wise

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:58 am

Sir

That crook is not given you right information because he is a tour and also sycophant.

Whatever you doing with him is for your own risk. I am not forcing or begging you to receive your fund rather I want the best for you that while I want you to follow the procedure and receive your fund than following the back door which at end you regret it by being a victim to the hands of those criminal.

Give this office benefit of doing for the first time and see what the outcome will be. I don't believe in stories

Action speaks loauder than voice
If like fall in to scammer i can never beg you not to do your mind any more okay
Is like you don't understand what am saying. Mr..Godwin Emefiele is in detaintion. How can someone that was detained and removed from office that will telling you this you believe.

You are dealing with an impostor band you will regret it because at end him and his guys will dupe you . Maybe by the time you will need me, it might be to late for you

Be wise for you not be a victim again

Better comply and deal directly to this office let release your fund to you by tomorrow being Friday
My manager tell me what is happening between you and all this internet Africa scammers and this my Bank manager Mr Brian is not fired according to what their told you about him and also be wise don't allow this internet Africa scammers to scam you okay
I'm not a Gay and you have to stop it because I don't like it and you will receive your fund once you send the $5,000 okay

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:59 pm

For your information, Mr. Godwin Emefiele is cooling off in the jail. He was arrested by the new President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nola Ahmed Tinubu. You Google it yourself and you will discover that you have been lied to by those scammers. This may be a guide to you too: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business ... ained.html

I have told you several times that your real funds are already in the US with the Diplomat. Now that you have decided to continue to with the scammers, go ahead but be rest assured that you will regret it later on. But by then, your payment would have been completely terminated by my office.

I am completely fed up with your insults. How could you call a Director a toilet cleaner? Are you sure you are for real? Well, continue to send them your hard earned money. Bet me, you will cry like a baby at the end.
who is Emefele why do you send the $5,000 Emefele you should cancel the payment because you send it to a scammer and please try and get the $5,000 and I will send you the account you will send it
l noticed the problem you are having. At 87 years old, you are vulnerable to manipulation, and don't have good sense of reasoning. My father is that age, and we put him in old people's home for proper caring.

Don't let that african criminal take advantage of your old year Sir
Why are you finding it so difficult to believe me? I’m not gay, they told you I’m gay just to make sure you don’t listen to me. I’m not gay and I will never be a gay. I told you not to send money to that account that they gave you. Use the one I sent you, you just hurt yourself but you don’t know yet. We can do business together and you will be happy at the end

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:31 pm

So you are already in a nursing home, eh? I pray you die there cos you
belong only to the grave and nothing more , you and the so called
phantom Mr. Emefiele, who is not likely in the pay roll of the Central
Bank Of Nigeria.
I may not likely call you cos you don't deserve a call, you are
already in a sick home, being rehabilitated and my fervent prayer is
that you die, slowly and painfully until life is snuffed out of your
life! You deceived me all through, thinking that you are a human
being, not knowing that you are son of a bitch, a perverted, stupid
lout like you.
I am an honorable man and my friends and children can testify to all
that and not you, decrepit idiot , thinking that i am like you.
Please, there's not need for you to reply this mail.
Damn. I replied, anyway.
Gay man? You must be a very big fool to think i am but all the same i
will let you swim in your idiotic rigmarole of foolishness. You and
your idiotic con artist should stay your distance from me for all time
and don't you ever write me.
Does any person with an MBA and a BSC, in Economics wash toilets in
your country? Why do you believe such a hog-wash from a minion who
does not work in the CBN?
I wonder the kind of a man you are .I just keep wondering your mental
state when believing a thieving crook.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant