Scambaiting Gadgets

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Intrepid
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Scambaiting Gadgets

Post by Intrepid » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:08 pm

My apologies if there is already a topic for this somewhere on the forum. I used the word Gadgets in the title, rather than Tools as the search feature needs a person to be more specific about the tool being looked for, and I am pretty sure most use the word on here to refer to a Lad and his cohorts.

Anyhow, I am wondering if there is a thread on the forum that provides a list of gadgets (tools) that can be used to aid one in scambaiting. I have used different gadgets in the past, but today in particular I am looking to see if anyone knows a link to a site or program that would check links that end up in your spam folder. Mostly just looking for something to tell me if there is any malware or other nasties included with the link.

Furthermore, if there isn't already a thread for this and there are fellow scambaiters that have gadgets that they use, please feel free to list them here, as I am always looking for extra bits and bobs to improve my arsenal. Perhaps help out someone else to.

If there is a thread out there that already does this, anyone who can, please feel free to direct me to it and then 86 this thread.

Cheers!

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Scambaiting Gadgets

Post by bobdemol » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:45 am

Check here viewtopic.php?t=74
Not all links are still active.
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

Intrepid
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Re: Scambaiting Gadgets

Post by Intrepid » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:53 pm

Thank you for pointing me the the direction. I figured there must be one, but I just wasn't using the right search parameters. This thread can be closed and removed.