General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Well done to someone (Reprise)

Post by Jimlad » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:43 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Jimlad on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Re: Well done to someone (Reprise)

Post by Jimlad » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:01 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Jimlad on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Jimlad on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:14 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Jimlad on Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:02 pm

Deleted
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:00 pm

Deleted
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:40 am

The mystery is solved!
I got an email late last night from Albert with the following:
Hello there Victoria,

Hi,

You seem to have somehow contacted my scam baiting bot. Sorry about that. I'd guess by your surname you're a scam baiter too?
Albert is a computer program I wrote, running 24/7/365 on a raspberry pi mini computer.
Feel free to carry on engaging with Albert if you wish. Or refer any scammers you meet to him.
P.S. please ignore the "hello" and "goodbye" part of nthis email, they're auto-generated.
So there you have it. I've congratulated the programmer on a lovely bit of work. Albert was driving me potty and it would be great to have him do it to real lads. If you want to avail yourselves of his services, his address is [Removed - B8er], with thanks to whoever created him.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:43 am

I've removed the email address from your post - there's a reason why we don't advocate the use of auto-baiters, and this is it. There is no way for the creator of the bot to ensure that the people contacting it are actually scammers and not baiters or even worse, ITPs.
👅🌺🌋😅