To you and your loved ones

News items and topics not related to baiting.
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

To you and your loved ones

Post by bware419ers » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:14 am

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!
May all your holidays be cheerful and full of family, friends, love, and warmth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHcD5nRdwDk
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

jayhawk
Not quite a Newb
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: To you and your loved ones

Post by jayhawk » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:18 pm

Here was the conversation at my house last night.
ME: Can we watch this documentary on the Vietnam war I've been wanting to see?
Mrs. Jayhawk: It's Christmas! Can't we watch something Christmassy?
ME: I'm sure they will talk about the Christmas 1972 bombing of Hanoi. That's Christmassy isn't it?

Turns out Mrs. Jayhawk did not view that as being Christmassy. So did we end up watching my show or the movie about the evil corporate head who wanted to repossess the Christmas tree farm in order to build a bunch of yuppie condos only to fall in love with the daughter of the owner of the Christmas tree farm and change his mind on Christmas day? What do you think? My brain has been turned to mush. When Mrs. Jayhawk starts complaining about all I have put her through the past couple of years (and she has some legitimate complaints) I tell her I have done my penitence by watching her crappy Christmas movies that all have the exact same plot!

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:36 pm

Same to everyone here. I am done with ham and turkey (still must make soup though), so tonight I ordered pizza for my kids. I'm exhausted.
Two more holiday dinners on the horizon but I'm not cooking those ones!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:08 am

I'm home from holiday travels, left one or two behind on their journey elsewhere so I drove the presents back home & have the delightful task of sorting and unpacking. But the cat missed me terribly (neighbor watched her) and I feel very welcomed home. Hoping you all have a peaceful last week of 2023!
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff