General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Church Bait - Fresh For 2024!

Post by Myon359 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:13 pm

This letter wound up in my Alex box one day:
Dec 28, 2023

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR A DONATION OF 3.500,000 DOLLARS KINDLY CONTACT US NOW FOR CLAIM

BECKY BELL
Alex replied:
My dear madam:

I don't think I need the money, can I donate it to the church?

Alex
Scammer replied with copypasta out of which just one sentence was relevant:
Hello,

OH YES YOU CAN DONATE IT TO THE CHURCH

First and foremost, I would like to use this medium to express my sincere thanks for considering my email regarding my $3.5 million donation. My entire family is pleased to read your acceptance letter as our beneficiary to receive the $3,500,000.00 to help me in charity work around the world because I cannot do everything for myself.

I am Cristy Davis from Waterford USA, my jackpot was a gift from God and on behalf of my family I have decided to do God's will by making this donation; to help me reach out to charity homes and organizations that will help eradicate poverty in the lives of our young and old generations in various places around the world.

After taking financial advice from our legal advisor, I have decided to start the charitable foundation/projects for this year 2020/2022, especially in this time of pandemics, and also take the opportunity to receive cash grants worth 3 each, 5 million dollars to be given to at least 4 people to become millionaires like me. whichever (2) people benefited and received their donation, we can help the needy and less privileged if both of us (you and I) agree to follow the instructions that guide this organization in the same way as my other two Beneficiaries are obliged to follow the instructions given to them.

Note: To confirm this, please watch my Detroit News interview by visiting the following website; look and see for yourself

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 210282001/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qod1Sgxyi6U

https://www.powerball.com/article/mi-lo ... ll-jackpot

Please note: Your donation will be approved by the US charity. Therefore, in order to facilitate the payment process of these funds ($3,500,000.00) donated exclusively to you, you must fill out and return your complete details so that we can proceed with further questions about what you will do with the money if it finally arrived in your account.

FILL IN BELOW:
*Surname:
*Condition:
*Address:
*Phone:
*Profession:
*Nationality:

KEEP THIS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY, JUST LIKE THE OTHER TWO WHO HAVE CASH

NOTE THAT NO ONE OR EVEN THE AUTHORIZED BANK HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH, WITHDRAW OR GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR DONATION FOR ANY REASON OF WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN STRICTLY WARNED!

For security reasons, we advise all winners to keep this information secret from the public until your claim has been processed and your funds have been released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid duplication of claims and improper use of this program by non-participating or unofficial employees.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!

Best regards
ISSUED BY
Cristy Davis
That first line was all I needed to hear. I ignored the blather and wrote:
Thank you for that madam. Now sister, I'll just cut contact with you and let you give that to the church. Father Keith Aubery is the head holy roller round here. Reach him at [email protected]. Tell him Alex sent you with some gifts for the collection plate.

Alex
Cristy replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email, i sent a message to him as instructed by you, i would like for you to also contact him and explain the whole process to him.
Thank you and God bless you

Best Regards
Ms Cristy Davis
Sure enough, a message from Christy arrived in the Pastor Keith box:
Subject - Attention: Alex ASKED ME TO CONTACT YOU

30 Dec 2023, 23:53 (7 days ago)

Hello,

Compliment of the day

Alex, asked me to contact you as he won a donation of $3.5m and has decided to give the money to the church
I am Ms Cristy Davis From USA I won a lottery worth millions of dollars and i have decided to give back to the community

Kindly Get back to me so i can tell you how you will receive this donation/funds

Thank you and God Bless
Best Regards
Ms Cristy Davis
I replied as the priest:
Dear Christy Davis:

Thank you for your email. May God bless you and your family. Thank you for your wonderful service and generosity in this winter. The good book has made us to recall blessed is the hand that gives and truly your hands shall be blessed. Send us more details on the matter and we'll communicate with you directly.

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
The church was sent the follow-up format of course:
Hello,

First and foremost, I would like to use this medium to express my sincere thanks for considering my email regarding my $3.5 million donation. My entire family is pleased to read your acceptance letter as our beneficiary to receive the $3,500,000.00 to help me in charity work around the world because I cannot do everything for myself.

I am Cristy Davis from Waterford USA, my jackpot was a gift from God and on behalf of my family I have decided to do God's will by making this donation; to help me reach out to charity homes and organizations that will help eradicate poverty in the lives of our young and old generations in various places around the world.

After taking financial advice from our legal advisor, I have decided to start the charitable foundation/projects for this year 2020/2022, especially in this time of pandemics, and also take the opportunity to receive cash grants worth 3 each, 5 million dollars to be given to at least 4 people to become millionaires like me. whichever (2) people benefited and received their donation, we can help the needy and less privileged if both of us (you and I) agree to follow the instructions that guide this organization in the same way as my other two Beneficiaries are obliged to follow the instructions given to them.

Note: To confirm this, please watch my Detroit News interview by visiting the following website; look and see for yourself

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 210282001/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qod1Sgxyi6U

https://www.powerball.com/article/mi-lo ... ll-jackpot

Please note: Your donation will be approved by the US charity. Therefore, in order to facilitate the payment process of these funds ($3,500,000.00) donated exclusively to you, you must fill out and return your complete details so that we can proceed with further questions about what you will do with the money if it finally arrived in your account.

FILL IN BELOW:
*Surname:
*Condition:
*Address:
*Phone:
*Profession:
*Nationality:

KEEP THIS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY, JUST LIKE THE OTHER TWO WHO HAVE CASH

NOTE THAT NO ONE OR EVEN THE AUTHORIZED BANK HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH, WITHDRAW OR GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR DONATION FOR ANY REASON OF WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN STRICTLY WARNED!

For security reasons, we advise all winners to keep this information secret from the public until your claim has been processed and your funds have been released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid duplication of claims and improper use of this program by non-participating or unofficial employees.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!

Best regards
ISSUED BY
Cristy Davis
Now here comes the catching point. I replied:
Dear Mrs. Davis:

Thank you for your email and happy New Year but I think Brother Alex experienced some confusion.

We, the Holy Church of the Sacred Lamb do not do business with people who are not part of our congregation. But if we can help someone, then we do it with great joy. Do reply if you wish to join the church and continue with this charitable deed. Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
Hello your mail was received and well noted, I want you to know that first I am a Christian so I am not totally clear on what you are saying, this donation is from my heart and I have decided to give to the church and if you want me to be part of you before you can receive the donation tha tha is fine by me as i am ready to join , so please kindly fill the form so we can proceed with the process of the donation.

Thank you
Best regards
Ms Cristy Davis
Oh no girly. We ain't filling out no forms. YOU ARE!
Dear Mrs. Davis:

Thank you so much for your reply. All I am saying is that faith in the holiest of lanbs is not something that is learned in school, but something you are born with. Our church is a Christian Church, and we believe that Jesus is that Holy Lamb who sacrificed on the Cross for the sins of humanity. We are trying to follow His Path, His Truth and His Faith.

If you are really a Christian sister in the flock, if you want to be with us, if you feel that the Call is strong in your soul and if you wish to donate to us, then we can discuss it in detail. Please, think very well and do not rush! The Faith is something you choose to cherish! There will be both responsibilities but also some spiritual and material benefits. Also if you know of anyone in need of money other than our church, please refer us to them so that we may bless them. We are sponsoring many brothers and sisters in faith across the world, in China, in Ghana, in Iran, in Uganda, in Argentina, and in South Africa.We'll be more than happy to accept your donation and use it for the work of the Lord once you have joined.

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
Cristy gave up on the forms, which had come in a previous letter:
2 Jan 2024

SUBJECT: KINDLY CONTACT MY LEGAL COUNSEL

Hello Aubery,

This email is to confirm that I have received your information to confirm your acceptance of my donation of $3,500,000.00 to you by submitting the information used as proof of identity in accordance with DEFINN CREDIT UNION, In order for you to receive your donation in accordance with the accrediting bank's operating policy for the full transfer of your money, send a copy of your ID to my attorney's email address. Once verified, he will take it from there and ensure your $3,500,000.00 donation is verified in your local bank account.

Then be sure to send the donation code and a valid photocopy of your ID to my legal adviser, Attorney Mike Anderson [email protected]

Donation number: WA209T
Lawyer. Daniel Jackson (Esq.)
Email: [email protected]

Best regards
Mrs. Cristy Davis
I neglected to message for a few hours then wrote:
Dear Mrs. Davis:

Apologies for the delay. We have looked but could not find your lawyer's name in our membership logs. Is he a member of this church? Thanks.

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
Christy:
Hello,

Thank you for your email
And No he is not a member
Thank yiou
Disappointed Pastor Keith replies:
Dear Mrs. Davis:

As has already been explained we only deal in business with members of our Church. If the lawyer would like to be come a member then we will be more than happy to deal in business with him. However, he cannot deal in money matters until he is a full member of our church. Thank you for your understanding, please make your lawyer aware of this issue.

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
Suddenly they're all ready to become members:
Hello,

I spoke with him and he is so ready to become a member, please kindly reach out to him

Thank you
Here we go reaching out to the lawyer:
Dear Mr. Anderson:

I received your contact information from Mrs. Christy Davis. I am Pastor Keith Aubery from the church of the Holy Lamb and have heard you are wishing to be guided upon the path of joining us. Please do reply soonest sir, and I will help guide you. God bless.

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
Hello Pastor Keith Aubery (USA)

Thank you for your email, it nice to hear from you, oh yes, I am willing to join as I strongly believe that there is nothing impossible for God to Handle, i want to also use this means to congratulate you on your donation win from Ms Cristy Davis.

In order for you to receive this donation/funds i want you to send a valid copy of your ID Card, your donation number also is needed, once i received these from you, i will then tell you what to do in order for you to receive the said donation.

Once again, a very big congratulations to you.

God bless you as I wait to read from you.

Warm Regards
Mike Anderson
Senior Corporate Counsel
Email - [email protected]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -- This email is intended only for the person(s) named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the error and delete the message. Thank you.
Someone clearly isn't reading mail too well - guess what? Neither am I!

Remember that form Davis sent asking me to fill? Time to turn the tables:
Dear Mike Anderson:

I am happy to hear that you want to join our great church and maybe even assist in spreading the word among the people around you. It is always a joy when the Lord adds to our flock and sends us willing servants to His task.

Thank you for the congratulations on our winnings, which are so kindly donated by Mrs. Davis, but before we begin any business such as the sending and receiving of passports, driver's licences, and other material, it is vital that you first become a member of our church. For this it is required to fill a form and to make a proof of faith picture, which every one of our members have done before you. It is just a formality so we can install you as a member. Kindly fill out the form attached to this email in red ink and send a scanned or clear photographed copy back to me at your earliest convenience.

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
Mike Anderson had the laziest reply ever from a lad:
Hello,

Please kindly Fill the form for me and revert back asap with a valid copy of your ID card in other for us to complete your donation process.

Thank you and God bless you

Warm Regards
Mike Anderson
Senior Corporate Counsel
Uh...how about NO?

Being equally as lazy I resent the message:

quote]Dear Mike Anderson:

I am happy to hear that you want to join our great church and maybe even assist in spreading the word among the people around you. It is always a joy when the Lord adds to our flock and sends us willing servants to His task.

Thank you for the congratulations on our winnings, which are so kindly donated by Mrs. Davis, but before we begin any business such as the sending and receiving of passports, driver's licences, and other material, it is vital that you first become a member of our church. For this it is required to fill a form and to make a proof of faith picture, which every one of our members have done before you. It is just a formality so we can install you as a member. Kindly fill out the form attached to this email in red ink and send a scanned or clear photographed copy back to me at your earliest convenience.

Be blessed.
Pastor Keith Aubery
Church of the Holy Lamb
[/quote]

Finally we got satisfaction this morning:
Hello,

Compliment of the day to you, please kindly see attached filled and signed document, i am so ready to join please kindly get back to me ASAP.

Warm Regards
Mike Anderson
Senior Corporate Counsel

Now it's time to ask for a proof of faith picture. Let's see how that goes over :)
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Church Bait - Fresh For 2024!

Post by d3rr3n » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:20 pm

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
:pig:x102 :robot:242'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:03 am

I do hope he decides to join and become a full fledged member. The rites of initiation are always fascinating to watch unfold!
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇬🇭 🇨🇮 🇹🇷 🇦🇺 🇩🇪 🇨🇦 🇰🇭 🇳🇬 🇦🇪 🇸🇦 🇨🇳 X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:40 pm

Hallelajulah, May the Holy Spices nourish his Soul!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

Avalar
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by Avalar » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:12 pm

Bertje wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:40 pm Hallelujahgobble, May the Holy Spices nourish his Soul!
Fixed it for ya.