General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
sparky905
Elite Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jul 2017

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Ugandan Refugee

Post by sparky905 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:17 am

This won't be an epic bait, but just a little side bait which has been going since November. It is about a Sudanese refugee who wants my assistance in getting out of a refugee camp in Uganda where there is little food and no communication with the outside world. Somehow however, this person manages to email me daily and wants a phone call even though they are forbidden to communicate. Anyway.......I have just sent a money order to her agent in Kampala to assist in getting out of the camp.
Whenever I am faced with matters of such importance of course, I trust no one else but PLOG to deliver. Their 5 Star reputation ensures success every step of the way. So, even as I write this, the lad is expecting an envelope with a money order worth thousands. Strangely, the IP is Nigeria for the lad......a fair distance from Uganda. Time will tell.
Will the lad chase? Are there goats in Uganda? Stay tuned.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

d3rr3n
419 Eater is My Life
Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Ugandan Refugee

Post by d3rr3n » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:07 pm

From time to time I send the following email to p-log clients:

(added some obfuscation for search engines)
Thank y0u f0r us1ng Pxxx-L0gxxxx. W3 ar3 pr0ud 0f pr0v1d1ng a 5 star s3rv1c3. But that 1s n0t 3n0ugh, h3lp us 1mpr0v3 w1th th1s surv3y:

hxxps://form[.]jotform[.]com/233515884110048

I ususally send it when 'something' has just happened to their package
:pig:x102 :robot:242'
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gift Cards for Every Lad | Canned replies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Australian Lottery Agent: 33 :phone: x Lilly - 11 :phone: x Lenny
Omar: You could have told us that you are a scammer penetrating the internet.
Hillary: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR GOD SAKE

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:53 pm

I think years ago on one of the chicken man baits we sent a survey where the lad could only answer in a positive manner. "How was our service today?" Good, Excellant or Superb. No place for negativity. There was also a line for negative comments, but a quarter page for positive comments. It frustrated the lad!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ X157

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:56 pm

The lad has been tracking the package anxiously, and then asked my character for more in the form of electronics. So a second package was just sent. Of course, since our shipper is super efficient, they will hold the first package until the second (slower moving) package arrives and deliver them together. Now that is customer service at its finest!!!
What could possibly go wrong???

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:59 pm

I hear the Nile Perches in lake Victoria are acting up lately.......
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:01 am

This bait moves slowly but is still fun. The poor refugee picked an arrogant receiver to accept delivery of the package. This resulted in sharp words being exchanged and the sender removing the recipient and having the lad substitute someone else. Somehow, this caused long delays in nominating the new person and getting PLOG to update their files.......But it has a few lighter moments when you read messages like this.
l begged you not to changed it to avoid this after all the delayed have been delaying it you didn't listen
track it yourself and tell me where is the package now? l want to know if it has been stuck in 1 place
for a month now,l don't have money to buy airtime or data. Please update me.
Poor lad has used up his data tracking a package which does not exist! The good news is, they are still tracking it!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:32 pm

This bait is still simmering in the background, but the endless changes of recipients has caused PLOG to not only verify new people, but to really, really verify them just to be sure. For a simple refugee waiting for assistance since November, we are doing well stretching it out this long.

The lad is impatient at all the delays, but of course, they are the ones causing delays, not me and not PLOG. So when the lad vented at me, they got an earful back.
You ungrateful little bitch! If I hadn't promised you and gave my word to people from the church that we would help I would have walked away from this ages ago due to your sense of entitlement.
Please stop demanding your own way all the time and acting like a prima donna. The drama this causes is unnecessary and causes untold delays. If you wish to substitute a recipient that can be arranged but it is not something you do without my consent.
They apologised but not fully so they rec'd another slap. Poor lad! Now it is up to the heroes at PLOG who have the package to within 2 hours of its destination. What could possibly go wrong now????????

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:16 am

The lad over reacted again. This lad has a hair trigger and races off in all directions at once.
Ask your 5 star company why you never deliver as agreed?
Good to see the lad respects the 5 star service guarantee!
And never call me a Bitch again, call your Mother a Bitch ,Witch, Whore whatever you think is good for her for putting your father in prison, also call your father bitch too ............. you son of a bitch
All this because a package fell into Lake Victoria?
You ugly bastard thinking that l am cheap, l have touch money ok, you said overboard of ship how to container
your composition is caricature. Learn to compose letters well , No go wound ...........
These words come out of the blue based on anger. It is actually very strange behaviour, but entertaining.

I wrote to the lad in an attempt to calm them.
Please leave the anger aside and update me. It's such a small thing to ask after I have done so much for you.
Never in your lifetime say you did so much for me. How did you do the much that confers parcel to sea again
are you talking to a baby? Do you know how many countries l have been to ?

I told you that from south uganda to kampala is 5 hours on road. What brings the Sea or Lake to it now?
People received gift in 3 days l am receiving in 2 months , Look l just got $1600 usd from canada in January
same day they sent l got by sunday, You said every thing is safe don't ask me ask your 5 star company
to deliver .......................TODAY SIMPLE

There were no lakes or sea in those areas , whatever you talk about that you sent is not up to quarter of what we receive
here. How much is a phone or laptop? fuckoff

Ask your 5 star rating company to explain don't you ever ask me rubbish again
Oh well, we knew this would not be an epic bait, but it's still fun to poke the bear! If the lad refuses to accept delivery now, there are always other charities who would welcome these gifts.

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:15 pm

The lad left in a hissy fit, only to return a couple of days later to complain about the lack of service. So, by staying in character with PLOG and my guy, the lad is still on the hook. Lots of messages back and forth and demands for immediate delivery. However, due to the lad causing all manner of disruption with false allegations, PLOG will get to this delivery in its own good time. It is a tenuous hook he is clinging to, but we are pleased he is still invested in the story!

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:22 am

The lad sent the following emails to me. It seems they are upset for some reason. Always fun to push their buttons.
STOP CONNECTING ME WITH ANY MESSAGE FROM TODAY I KNOW ONE PERSON IS WRITING ALL THIS.
I HAVE ALSO TRACK THE MAIL NOT FROM CANADA IP .......................
PEOPLE THAT HELPS NEVER TALK MUCH THEY DO IT WITH POWER OF LOVE.
Talk with him, it has nothing to do with you and me. Our agreement is off. Please stop sending me this messages
or I will abuse you with curses. I mean it. Your Gift is in Kampala and you're going to juba that will take 2 years to reach?
Even PLOG doesn't take 2 years to deliver a package!
Talk to them in juba not me please avoid me please.
This is a reference to an alternate recipient who will appreciate the kindness shown.

WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING ME PUTTING ME BACK IN PAINS WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME DON'T
YOU EVER ASK FOR ANY ONE AROUND ME EVER AGAIN YOU SAID YOU CAN'T DO IT MY COMMAND WHY
NOW WANT TO PUT REV SOLOMON IN IT ? YOU SAID YOUR MOTHER HAS GIVEN YOU SYPHILIS?
I hear she has syphilis too. (A reference to my mother apparently)
BUNCH OF IDIOTS
STOP PESTERING ME OR ELSE WHAT YOU WILL SEE WILL PASS YOU FOOL

sparky905
Elite Baiter

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by sparky905 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:20 pm

The original recipient finally passed on apologising to Bertje (at PLOG) so the package was re-directed to help other children. The selfless actions of the scammer made others happy. The Canadian doctor who was working overseas to help with displaced children wrote a long note, finally thanking our scammer.
Finally to Naelia, I still don't understand why you passed up on this gift, but people here are glad you did. Your selfless act of kindness brings smiles to many faces and I am so pleased to consider you a friend now. Blessings to you and your family, and all the best moving forward. God smiled on us, bringing different people together at one time and place to bring hope to those who suffer.
The scammer wrote back with characteristic love and warmth.
YOU FAKE ASSOCIATES SHOULD STOP EMAILING ME JOBLESS IDIOTS
Of course the anger and seething rage in the scammer is only matched by the oozing gratitude of the new recipients. The forging of new friendships is also a huge part of this.
I am not fake, nor jobless, nor without faith and a belief in a better world thru acts of kindness. Please be gentle on yourself when you judge yourself, as we all do, because God's love will overcome all adversity.

Please stay well, and stay in touch. If you ever need me to assist you again, I'm more than willing to renew our deep friendship and share the journey of a future together. (somehow I doubt they will want our help again....)

Happy Easter Friend
STOP CONTACTING ME IN NEAR FUTURE WE ARE NOT FRIENDS NEVER CAN BE, YOU FAKE
This poor scammer is reluctant to admit we share a special friendship! So I made a point of acknowledging it for her.
You and I both know deep down we have shared a meaningful journey together. I do wish you and those around you, a special Easter and God's blessings. I know we have our differences, but I also know we share many good traits which God has given us.
A shared experience like we have had, can only bind us thru the ages so let's part as friends in the name of the Lord.

With God's love
And it is there that the story ends. It started last November, we did not get a safari, but we did have fun.

Bertje
Mod Costumer
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Dec 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Bertje » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:39 pm

I am sure our mutual friend will forever be in doubt if all of this was real, and if he missed out on $$$. Well done!
Plog costumer reviews:
"you couldn't even give a half star service and you are talking of 5 star. 5 star my foot" - mr. Sunday after 2 safari's

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Forum Rules | The Mod Team |
Report a WU Mule