General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Allys & Felchers

Post by bware419ers » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:35 pm

So maybe this thread should have received the Jersey Chore Title?

Nah.We have good old Patrick Anthony. He's an idiot, but he's fun to toy with...
Pat-Tony: Hello Marisol how are you doing?
Marisol: I am very sleepy these morning as I wait mi cafe. How are yu doing?
Pat-Tony: I am good
Pat-Tony: It's a pleasure meeting you here.
Pat-Tony: I just want to be a good and close friend to you, so we could get to know each other better. I hope you don't mind.
Marisol: I think that es ok. Tell me of yu
Pat-Tony: I am from Newark New Jersey. But contently in Sanna Yemen for work.
Marisol: What es Sanna Yemen?
Pat-Tony: Where are you from and where do you live?
Pat-Tony: It's a country
Pat-Tony: ?
Pat-Tony: And it's also a Military war zone.
Marisol: I am from Mexico I live en hollywood california USA
Marisol: What es yu work?>
Pat-Tony: I am Orthopedic Surgeon Dr at the United States.
Pat-Tony: Alaye
Whoa. We already have to take a break. For those not familiar with this term, well it should go into HH&T, probably. Go ahead, google it. Got it? Yep. I understand why they think this may be a fellow scammer. Some of the writing is purposely meant to mirror that of a lad. We'll get back to this...
Pat-Tony: Are you married and do you have children?
Pat-Tony: Are you there?
Marisol: Yu en USA or yu military war zone. Alaye? Am sorry as I speak Englis y Spanish and I no comprende
Marisol: Am divorce with no kids.
Marisol: Yes, yu write so many and I talk to other friend to
Pat-Tony: No I don't have any friends all I have is a FB friends.
Marisol: Es lonely en war zone I think
Marisol: Please what es alaye?
Pat-Tony: I am a widower with one daughter who would turn 14 this month..
Marisol: Oh.
Marisol: I have no kid and do not want
Pat-Tony: Alaye means my friend or are you an alaye?
Marisol: Like amiga en Spanish. Yes. I am yu alaye
Marisol: O ally en Englis, yes?
Marisol: Or ally
Marisol: I comprende now
And there it is. From now on, Marisol will always consider this to be a translation of "Amigo" or "Amiga." Ally can be a nice cognate of the word! ;)

Back to our idiot...
Pat-Tony: Are you on telegram?
Marisol: I am on Face Book. The telegram es still use? Like the old western union. stop. jaja. I make a broma!
Pat-Tony: How old are you if you don't mind?
Marisol: 55
Marisol: y YU?
Pat-Tony: Nice well I am 60 years old.
Marisol: k
Pat-Tony: You look younger and beautiful then your age i guess you have been taking good care of yourself.
Marisol: These es a nice age mi alaye
Marisol: mi ex-esposo make mi do the workout 4 time each week so i am, how yu say, fresh? for hem.
Pat-Tony: Yeah what's your occupation?
Marisol: Trofy bride, but now am no more these
Pat-Tony: Okay
Pat-Tony: Afar
Marisol: I do no comprende
Marisol: Yu mean yu are afar from mi? Yes. I think these es so.
Pat-Tony: Yeah it's
Pat-Tony: Let me have your Gmail address so I can add and message you on mail box so we could get to know each other better. Because I don't think I can be able to come online here on FB due to the nature of My job.
Marisol: Yu mean yu want to email mi?
Marisol: What es the natura of yu job?
Pat-Tony: Yeah
Pat-Tony: I could not come online at work
Marisol: Es ok.
Marisol: Yu want to question mi?
Pat-Tony: Send your Gmail so I can message you on mailbox.
Pat-Tony: Are you there?
Marisol: Yu can email mi en [email protected]
Pat-Tony: Okay I we message you later on mail box
Pat-Tony: So tell me how is your marrieter life been so far?
Marisol: What life?
Pat-Tony: How is been going with you alone.
Pat-Tony: Of been alone dear
Marisol: Es fine. Mucho like when I am marry. He is all ways a way for the work
Pat-Tony: Of Beening alone
Marisol: I do many ejerciso to keep en shapes. I go for the chopping of many cloths and womenly things
Marisol: I have the friends I spend time with at the beech
Pat-Tony: Okay Well, I'm ready for a fresh start and searching for a serious long-term relationship that could lead to marriage. I need someone with who we can be friends for a start and from there we see where it leads.
Marisol: I am never truly a lone
Marisol: Yes I am ready for friend solo.
Pat-Tony: Wow I love going to the beach to see the nature and the trees 🌴
Marisol: I am no ready for the relaccionship
Marisol: And the waters
Pat-Tony: Do you like traveling? And where have you visited for holidays?
Pat-Tony: Yeah I love that too the water is beautiful 😍
Marisol: I would like to do the travels but never have
Marisol: Mi ex-esposo want mi to stay en the city
Pat-Tony: That means you have always been in California?
Pat-Tony: How long have you been in California dear?
Marisol: No. I born en Mexico and I leave en USA for 40 year.
Pat-Tony: Nice that was a very long time 😊
Pat-Tony: Well I have been to a lot of country.
Pat-Tony: I have been to Croatia, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Turkey, United A derab Emirate, Iceland, Scotland, England, Wales, Australia, Mexico, Thailand, Japan, Switzerland, Israel, Canada, Greece, Norway, Singapore, Indonesia. After my late wife Sarah died, I was lonely and then decided to take more trips, but it was boring traveling alone.
Marisol: kk
Pat-Tony: I would like to meet an honest, trustworthy, kindhearted, and caring woman. I don't mind traveling or relocating anywhere for love. All that matters is that we understand ourselves and let love find its way into our hearts…
Marisol: I all ready have love en mi heart. I all ways have. Even for mi ex-esposo, pendejo that he es.
Pat-Tony: That's sounds good to hear from you. I can feel that you have a kind hearted woman.
Pat-Tony: What's your favorite food?
Marisol: Mole
Marisol: Yu favorito?
Pat-Tony: My favorite food is Pasta. Love to cook great homemade meals and try new recipes when I am in town with my daughter, I also love to exercise and the importance of being healthy and eating healthy. I would like a lady to cook with! So romantic!
Pat-Tony: Alaye
Marisol: Hola mi alaye!
Marisol: Am sorry I have eat some gummys of mota
Marisol: My chef es a lady and she can cook with yu. When I have the gummys of mota she make me the snacks for munching
Pat-Tony: Okay that's yummy 😋
Pat-Tony: Are you farnichars stayblo?
Still throwing in the tests, throughout. :roll:
Marisol: I am no felchers but the mota makes mi to do the laffing some time
Marisol: I do no comprende.
Marisol: No es Inglish or Espanish
Pat-Tony: Do you smoke or do drugs?
Marisol: No but some time I take the mota.
Pat-Tony: What language do you normally speak?
Marisol: Maybe yu no the Espanish: marihuana
Pat-Tony: Because I can that your English is not correct.
Pat-Tony: Okay 👌
Marisol: The two Espanish y Inglish. I try the Inglish the most be case I am in the United State
Marisol: Yes
Pat-Tony: Well I can teach you English very well when we meet in person ok
Marisol: Do yu no want to chart me?
Pat-Tony: Well you we send the location to chart you in no time.
Pat-Tony: I am a normal guy; I had never smoked in my life and never pretend to because it's not for me. If I drink alcohol; well I drink socially, if I go out with some friends, and they are drinking something light it's okay.
Pat-Tony: I feel different about you darling.
Marisol: I can no fill mi eye lips
Pat-Tony: Check very well
Marisol: When I am yung I am the smoke show, but I smoke no more mi ex-esposo say to me
Pat-Tony: That sounds good
Marisol: I cheque but I hit mi eye and now I can no see from et. I need a momento
Pat-Tony: Go get one then
Pat-Tony: For soft drinks, I do take coca-cola, while on an occasional basis I do take champagne. I also take red wine 🍷 when I'm at home feeling lonely, I'm not a drinker
Marisol: Please always make sure es coca-cola y no coca-colombia. I write these with one eye close be case it water. I keep cheque the eye lips but I can still no fill them
Pat-Tony: Okay darling clam down and look for it
Pat-Tony: They no one here to help you look for it
Pat-Tony: Do you live alone?
Marisol: How can I look for mi own eye lip?
Pat-Tony: Okay call the doctor darling
Marisol: Wait, when I close mi eye, I can see the eye lip but then I can no more chart yu. Hold on. My gummy de mota es flexing
Pat-Tony: I am very worried right now about you
Pat-Tony: Okay I am always here for you.
Pat-Tony: Do you know about Yemen?
Pat-Tony: Yemen is a war zone, people die here in Yemen every day, I just want to retire soon, so I can leave this war zone
I should have been working, so I went and did a bit of that...
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Re: Allys & Felchers

Post by bware419ers » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:36 pm

Pat-Tony: Pat-Tony: My Work is depends on how many patients I have that day, Yemen is a war zone, people die here in Yemen every day, I just want to retire soon, so I can leave this war zone
Pat-Tony: Well used to buy the idea of being single since my last and first true relationship parted away from me five years ago but believe me it can be tiring at times as now I'm even tired of being single at the moment. lol. Maybe we can take a trip together someday when I leave Yemen, what do you think?
Marisol: A trip to where mi alaye? I have never travel
Marisol: Y how do yu fills abut monkeys? I think maybe I buy one
Pat-Tony: Monkeys is Nice
Pat-Tony: Have a dog.
Pat-Tony: And I am having some internet problems. I don't know what is going on with my devices.
Pat-Tony: Read this message I received this message
Pat-Tony: I feel bad about it
Marisol: [/color]I do no follow
Pat-Tony: Do you read the message on the picture?
Marisol: Si but I no comprende
Pat-Tony: They are say that I need to load in a gift as soon as possible, that in no time my internet we turn of for good.
Damn. It's like Marisol wrote that! :roll:
Pat-Tony: What do you think I should do darling?
Pat-Tony: Because I am really confused at the moment.
Marisol: Oh no mi dear. It say yu American Express we turn of. These es differente. I no American Express. I never leave home with out it when I am marry
Pat-Tony: Okay that sounds good.
Marisol: It es no every where yu want to be
Marisol: Yes it es all good for yu
Pat-Tony: Well I want to go get American Express Gift card. Apple Gift Card from the Walmart.
Pat-Tony: Or the supermarket
Marisol: I imagen Yemen es a poor place, yes?
Pat-Tony: Yes darling Yemene is a poor Yemen. I can't wait to retire and come back home to spend time with you. Darling i went to buy it today before the remaining 1 dollar in my divorce finch.
Pat-Tony: You know you can also order the gift card online.
Marisol: These es why they have the walmart. Es for the poor peoples I think
Pat-Tony: This problem makes some of my app on my phone is not working properly. I would message you on mailbok but it won't work. On till they send me this message this morning.
Marisol: I do no use the gift cards
Pat-Tony: I use it
Marisol: Ok. Tell mi when yu get back from the stores
Pat-Tony: And I need it at the moment
Pat-Tony: I want you to go buy and buy the Gift Card over there
Pat-Tony: Here in Yemen is a war zone, and they don't have gift cards store over there.
Marisol: Yu say yu go to the walmart
Pat-Tony: There is no Walmart store here
Pat-Tony: Because here is a war zone.
Pat-Tony: Get the gift card and send me so that I can activate my phone.
Marisol: Yu say these: Well I want to go get American Express Gift card. Apple Gift Card from the Walmart.
Marisol: Yu let me no when yu go get
Pat-Tony: I don't understand this message
Get it, and Open the code. And send me the back and front of the Gift Card.
Pat-Tony: When i have activate my phone, I we transfer some money to so that you can go shopping 🛒🛍️.
Marisol: Perdoneme?
Marisol: I do no need the money for chopping. Mi ex esposo must pay for these. Court order
Marisol: Tell me these true: yu, a man, are asking mi, a woman, to give yu moneys? Es these the true?
Pat-Tony: Darling i am not asking you to give money okay just get me the card and i we transfer you the money for the shipping. My bank app is not working because of this. So I could not do transfer on till I load in a gift card.
Pat-Tony: And you are position to do it
Marisol: Let mi ask mi ex-esposo of these
Pat-Tony: I would have buy it myself if the is a gift card store over there.
Pat-Tony: Don't ask him anything okay
Marisol: Well he is to buy these if you want it
Pat-Tony: I feel different about you. Of all the woman i have meet, I feel comfortable with you
Pat-Tony: Okay but don't tell him anything about us
Pat-Tony: And you have to promise me that you we not tell I him anything about our conversation.
Pat-Tony: You dear I really like you so much.
Pat-Tony: You are the kind of woman I would love to spend the rest of my life with.
Marisol: For why?
Pat-Tony: Since our first conversation. My heart feel so much for you
Pat-Tony: Well once you get the gift card send them to me.
Pat-Tony: I love you so much, and I want you to be the woman of my life
Marisol: But yu say I can no tell mi ex-esposo. How can he buy these gift card if I do no tell hem?
Marisol: Yu no how they say en Hollywood, the phantom menace could not come before star wars
Pat-Tony: Yeah you can telk him to buy the gift card and send them to you.
Pat-Tony: But don't tell him about our conversation.
Pat-Tony: Ask him to get the gift card darling.
Marisol: Why wuld he get the gift card tho?
Pat-Tony: Because I want to use it to activate my phone and transfer some money to for the shipping okay
Pat-Tony: I love you so much with all my heart, and I promise you that I will be faithful and loyal to you.
Marisol: K. That es what I will tell him
Pat-Tony: Take my calls so that I can explain to you how important this gift card is to me.
Pat-Tony: Okay go tell him now
Pat-Tony: I would be waiting for the gift card. I have to load it on time because it's Reminding 1 dollar
Marisol: What do yu mean take yur calls?
Marisol: How can yu call when yu only have $1 on yur American Express and I have no give yu mi numero telefono?
Pat-Tony: Once he send you the gift card. Just follow them to me inmideily okay
Pat-Tony: Yeah you right, I guess that's the reason why the call don't connect.
Marisol: What call?
Pat-Tony: Well just leave on till I have load the gift card in my device ok
Pat-Tony: What are you doing at the moment?
Marisol: Buying a puppys
Marisol: What do yu means by follow them to me?
Pat-Tony: I mean to say is forward
Pat-Tony: What are the things that expect from me as a partner?
Marisol: I do no no. I have no thot on these
Marisol: A man to support me with his workl
Pat-Tony: I love to support my woman.
Pat-Tony: I expect you to treat me right, be truthful and honest with me, because I do believe in the Gospel truth and that's what I want. A long term relationship with someone like you... I want to feel true love and happiness with you and share everything with you based on Love, Trust & Understanding.
Marisol: A man to be faith full and to always be honest. A man who does no hit me no more unless I am not en the line. A man who can please me en the bed room y does no want to sexo the little girls. A man who do no want the kids. A man who es happy with JESUS CHRISTOS.
Marisol: A man who can give me time and has patients with me and can wait for me to fall en love an other time
Pat-Tony: Relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
Pat-Tony: What are your likes and dislikes?
Marisol: Yes mi therapista say me these
Marisol: Oh so many
Marisol: I hate dis honest. And liars and cheaters. And men who think they are still 30 years and sex all the little girls when they are en realidad old and need the pills for the jalapeno to ripen.
Pat-Tony: What are your likes and dislikes?
Pat-Tony: Name them some I would love to hear. And I can understand you properly
Pat-Tony: Darling yeah, yeah, you are right.
Pat-Tony: Well I like real things; I like honesty, truthful, caring and obedient person. I dislike dramas, cheating, lies, disrespect, racist & Betrayal. I want someone that will love me for me, regardless of age, distance, language barrier, cultural differences or material purpose. Because I do believe love knows no barriers and is the conqueror all things.
Marisol: I hate when I must repete and when peoples thik I am stupid or when peoplse are stupids and they say things that are not true, like maybe they say I get yu but they do no. Es like they say en hollywood, ONLY ROY KENT COULD HUG JAMIE TARTT. Yu no? I hate the cold y when I can no have the thing I want en the store. I do no like that mi ex-esposo still has so mucho control and do no give me enuff of the moneys y he will no let any people call mi that he dose not no y he read mi emails I thinks so many things
Marisol: I like romance movies y the beech y the food mi chefs makes for mi
Pat-Tony:
Beautiful. Say
Pat-Tony: Darling what are some important things you expect from me as a partner?
Marisol: A man to be faith full and to always be honest. A man who does no hit me no more unless I am not en the line. A man who can please me en the bed room y does no want to sexo the little girls. A man who do no want the kids. A man who es happy with JESUS CHRISTOS. A man who can give me time and has patients with me and can wait for me to fall en love an other time
Pat-Tony: honey to always be open, honest and have free speech about anything, share your worries, your children and everything to be that support group for me as i will for you, plan together pray together and treat me like i mean something to you, you don't have to sugar coat anything as adults we can handle things
Marisol: How do yu put these words en the box so rapidament?
Pat-Tony: Thanks for the compliment can I have a picture of you.
Pat-Tony: Every word that I say to you comes directly from my heart, I feel so comfortable with you, and it feels like I've known you for a decade.
Marisol:
<<Profile Pic>>
Pat-Tony: Why this same picture
Marisol: Why yu mean?
Pat-Tony: I have seen this one in your profile ok
Pat-Tony: So send another one
Pat-Tony: Image
Marisol: Am sorry but I can no do these. 1 no camera y 2 last year the puta of mi ex-esposa steal all mi fotos and make fake profiles en Face, Twitter, and all over the internet en the bad places. So I do no take any fotos no more. But I have no camera. That es no Yemen
Pat-Tony: I signed a treaty with the United Nations, I came here because I want to save lives, serve my country and also because of the pay, we have American chefs who cook American food for us here
Pat-Tony: I also want to build a hospital and invest in a real estate business in Mexico.
Marisol: Yu foto es not en yemen
Marisol: I have honduran y ghanian chefs who cook ingles y mexicano foods for mi here
Pat-Tony: No because pic is not allowed at work. Honey I don't think anything can stop me from coming to see you the love of my life,
Pat-Tony: Well i am still doing some paperwork in my laptop. As much as we want to be together, all I need from you is your prayers and good wishes for me while I'm here in the camp. You know, anything can happen at any time here.
Maybe he's done asking about the gift card...

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:31 am

I need to hear more about the mole. Pueblan or Oaxacan? Or does Marisol prefer chocolate mole? Damn, now I'm hungry again.
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:43 pm

^^^Mole americano?

I guess he wasn't finished asking...
Pat-Tony: Hello darling
Marisol: Yes hola
Pat-Tony: Darling have you told your ex to buy the Gift Card?
Pat-Tony: I need to load in the American Express Gift Card as soon as possible.
I've never used it before, but I thought I would try out the tool Deniden provides for Premium members (MuguCard). This tool allows you create a faked up, realistic-looking Apple gift card. So, I made one up, all ready to send to Pat-Tony...
Marisol: Yes. Y he send mi 1 gift card only.
Pat-Tony: Okay send it to me right now.
Marisol: I do no think he send these. He say es for the apple store
Pat-Tony: Okay send the one he send you.
Pat-Tony: I need to load it right now
Pat-Tony: Darling
Marisol: How? Es en mi email
Pat-Tony: Save it and send the picture to me
Pat-Tony: Screenshot it
Pat-Tony: I am waiting darling I don't have time anymore.
Marisol: How do yu do these?
Marisol: What es yu email?
Pat-Tony: [email protected]
Pat-Tony: Here is my email
Pat-Tony: Send it to my mailbox okay
Pat-Tony: Yeah send it right away. I would be waiting darling.
This gave me an idea. Perhaps Marisol and her ex-exposo should share an email address. An email was created, forwarding the gift card image to the same email account, then I planned on sending the email to Pat-Tony, but why not make him wait...
Marisol: kk i send et now
Pat-Tony: Ok
Marisol: I go to the doctor now. Mi driver take mi. I return en una hora o more kk?
Pat-Tony: I have you sent it
Pat-Tony: Okay baby
Pat-Tony: I do not see any gift card in my mailbox darling..
Pat-Tony: And I have send a message on mail box okay
The idea was to show the card sent to a similar email address, but not Pat-Tony's actual address. There's a handful of emails where he's asking if it has been sent, but they aren't worth posting. Once I finally sent it, it didn't matter that the initial email was sent somewhere else. The idiot didn't notice. What he did notice was something I hadn't planned.
Pat-Tony: Well it would be easier is you screenshot the picture or saved it and send them to me here on messenger
Pat-Tony: Maybe it's because my Internet is working properly on mail box but send it again.
Pat-Tony: Hay?
Pat-Tony: You know that I don't have time anymore I need to load in the gift card ok
Marisol: Yes I send it
Pat-Tony: Darling I don't reasive any gift card. Just send it again
Pat-Tony: In where I just messaged and you replied me on mail box ok
Marisol: I send again
Marisol: I think yu have these now, yes?
Pat-Tony: Honey the picture of the gift card on my mailbox do not show
Sure enough, he was right!
Oopsie!
Pat-Tony: Because of my internet problem
Pat-Tony: Just save it and send the gift card to me here.
Pat-Tony: It's easier it to show here on messenger ok
Marisol: Please teach mi how
Pat-Tony: Okay darling it's easy
Pat-Tony: What is the name of your phone darling?
Marisol: Un momento
Pat-Tony: To take a screenshot · Open the gift card on the mail box that you want to capture. · Depending on your phone: Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time ...
Pat-Tony: Press the the power and the volume down button. It would take the screenshot ok
Pat-Tony: Just do as I have told and send it to me right away darling.
<<10 minutes pass>>
Marisol: K sorry the telefono es en the living room y I have to walk to the elevator y it take a long time down, then up. It es AT&T CL4940

^^^Go ahead, Goggle the model of phone...

Marisol: I do no have the gift card en hand y the mail box es attach to the house
Marisol: If I go back to the telefono y do these, the power y volume button, how do it take the screenshot?
Marisol: Hold en. I go try these, but i do no have the gift card en the house y the mail box is en the front porch. I be back.
Pat-Tony: That take the screenshot the power and the volume down button. It would take the screenshot ok
Pat-Tony: Open the mall box and do what I have told you darling?
<<10 minutes pass>>
Marisol: K I am back. Do I take the telefono off the hook when I press the volume? The telefono has no power buttons. I press these volume button do yu have the gift card. I did no look en the mail box. I think es to early for the post man but i go look. These es a good ejercisio!
Pat-Tony: No the gift card have show in the mail box
Pat-Tony: Try and save the pic of the gift card on your phone
Pat-Tony: And send me
Pat-Tony: Look at the top of your phone settings, where u use to on your Network. Wi-Fi and hotspot and you we also see the screenshot there.
<<10 minutes pass>>
Marisol: I went to the mail box y it es empty.
Marisol: I have push the volume button agin y I unplug the telefonoe at the same time.
Pat-Tony: Did it work
Pat-Tony: Did you take the screenshot?
Marisol: The screen only read RINGER VOLUME [][][][][]
Marisol: I do what yu say to me.
Marisol: Yu have it now yes?
Pat-Tony: No I couldn't see it on the mail box
Pat-Tony: Because the picture don't show
Marisol: Well how can yu see mi mail box all the way from Yemen silly?
Pat-Tony: Well send the gift card again in mailbox let me see i can see it darling.
Pat-Tony: Send it again on mailbox
Marisol: I do no have the gift card en mi hand y when i go outside to the front porch the mail box es empty
Pat-Tony: Yeah
Pat-Tony: Just send it again
Marisol: Es like they say en the hollywood you can make fast and furious ten times but it will never be an oscar
Marisol: yu know?
Pat-Tony: Darling I don't know why all this is happening.
Marisol: Yu mean take the elevator back down to the living room, unplugg the telefono y push the button at the same time then go y check the mail box en the front porch?
Pat-Tony: I don't even know what to do that the moment 😞
Pat-Tony: I wish I was there with you.
Marisol: I no I need a minuto be case I work out but I am 55 y es a lot of walking for mi even with the elevator
Pat-Tony: I understand darling
Marisol: I am glad one of us is entiending
Pat-Tony: I don't know what to do if the remaining 1 dollar gift card runs out
And nobody else will know, either, because Friday evening rolled in and Marisol went offline for the weekend.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:05 pm

Friday
Pat-Tony: Darling are you there? AM
Pat-Tony: I think the reason why the gift card doesn't show in my mailbox is because you don't load the gift card before you forward the gift card to me. And it's because this is an online gift card.
Pat-Tony: Go to your ex mailbox and load the gift card before you forward it to me okay.
Pat-Tony: January 13 at 9:30 AM
Pat-Tony: Are you there darling?
Pat-Tony: You read and you don't give any feedback. I hope nothing is wrong.

Saturday

Marisol: Hola. I do no comprende.
Marisol: Noe es mi first tiemp en the computadora.
Pat-Tony: Well I guess you should go to the supermarket or all mail to buy the gift card yourself. Because the gift card your ex buy was an online gift card.
Pat-Tony: And you were not responding to me since yesterday. That makes me sick darling.

Sunday
Pat-Tony: Good morning honey it's a beautiful day hope you had a great night 😘
Pat-Tony: Pray your day be filled with Joy, love, peace, happiness 💘 with so much more to it that will brightens your day....
Pat-Tony: <Stupid Love Gif>

Monday
Marisol: Good morning
Pat-Tony: Honey how are you doing?
Pat-Tony: I have really miss you alot.
Marisol: kk. it must be really lonely over there I thinl
Pat-Tony: Yeah it's my love
Pat-Tony: And that's the reason why I always wanted to stay active with you honey.
Pat-Tony: Have you get me the gift card.
Marisol: No. Mi ex-esposo do y I send it to yu so many time.
Marisol: Do I need to send it again?
Pat-Tony: Yes this time you have to make sure that it load open so you can see the code before you forward it.
Pat-Tony: Did you understand my love
Marisol: No
Pat-Tony: I couldn’t take my eyes off of you from the very first day, and you’ve been on my mind every day since then. I have not think of having any woman
Pat-Tony: What do you mean by no
Pat-Tony: I’ve been happy before I met you, but now I realize that I never truly understood what happiness was. You make each and every day of my life better by just being in it.
Marisol: I mean I no understande
Marisol: How do I make each y every day better? Please explica mi
Pat-Tony: Because you are a very special soul to my heart
Marisol: How?
Marisol: Please explica mi
Pat-Tony: We’re all unique in our own ways, but life was just showing off when you were made. I love you.
Marisol: I relly no comprende what yu escribe. Please explica mi how I am especiale soul to yu heart
Pat-Tony: Babe do what I have told you. Just load the gift card so you can see the picture. Before you we forward it to me
Pat-Tony: It's because you don't open over there before you forward it. That's the reason why he doesn't show over here ok.
Pat-Tony: I used to go to sleep every night wishing to find true love. Every day I’d get more and more disappointed until I finally met you. Then all that waiting made sense, and my life gained a new meaning.
At this point, I forwarded the dummied up gift card to the idiot and blew it up full size.

I mean, seriously, it was something like this:

And I made damn sure the lad could see it in the email.
Marisol: Please do what I ask of yu y explica mi. Please also noticia I ask of yu. I no tell yu. Es ok be case yu are the mans y I am the womens but I want yu to see these
Marisol: Please tell mi what these new meaning is
Pat-Tony: Yeah I have already seen iilt my love. I really love you at first sight 💗
Pat-Tony: The true is I’ll never be able to give you all that you deserve, but for the rest of my days, I’ll do my best to come close. My heart, love, and all that I am, I give to you.
Marisol: What have yu all ready see?
Marisol: I do no be live these to be true. I am sorry, but i have never see a man give a womans what she deserve
Pat-Tony: I have seen a very special soul in you. And a briefer future with you.
Pat-Tony: My heartbeats are dedicated to you, and my love knows no bounds.
Pat-Tony: I am running out of time of loading the gift card honey
Pat-Tony: Please go to the Walmart and get a Apple Gift.
Marisol: The email did no go threw to yu? Maybe es be case Yemen is so far aways
Pat-Tony: But first open the one your have send to you before you forward it to me
Pat-Tony: Patrick AnthonyNo it's because you don't open to see the gift card before send forward it to me
Pat-Tony: Yeah I no
Pat-Tony: Looking into your eyes from your profile pic, I can see a whole new Universe. You’re my soulmate, my best friend, my home.
Marisol: Francois has the break fast ready.
Pat-Tony: Okay it would be wonderful 😊 to join you for breakfast my love
Pat-Tony: When I look at you, I see joy, happiness, beauty, and a reflection of a better version of myself. From the moment I met you, you motivated me into being a better person, and for that, you have my eternal gratitude.
Pat-Tony: Babe open the picture on your ex Gmail before you forward it to me. Then it would show here in my mailbox.
Pat-Tony: You can also login your Gmail on your computer and take a picture of it from your computer and send it to me.
Pat-Tony: I feel very sick because you sent me the card and I can't use it 😔.
Pat-Tony: And if the remaining 1 dollar run out I am finch honey.
Marisol: Please explica these to mi so care fully
Pat-Tony: Babe write out the code of the gift Card and send it to me.
Marisol: Where es yemen?
Pat-Tony: I need to load the gift card as soon as possible.
Pat-Tony: It's called Sanna Yemen
Marisol: <<A number that is not the code, but appears on the card>>
Marisol: Yes but where es sanna yenmen?>
Pat-Tony: That is no a code for the Apple Gift Card?
Pat-Tony: What's going on honey. Go to your ex Gmail and write out the code on the gift card. And send to me.
Pat-Tony: I know it’s a typical cliche, but I still find it hard to believe that someone like me ended up with a shining star like you. You’re everything that I am not, and I love that about you.
Pat-Tony: Yemen is a war zone and people die here everyday my love.
Marisol: I have all ready writes it to yu y I send again. I do no ask WHAT yenmens is. I ask WHERE yenmens es located
Pat-Tony: Alaye this is not a Apple Gift Card code
Pat-Tony: Are you making a full out of me honey?
Marisol: Please explica mi. I do no comprende. What are yu saying mi?
Pat-Tony: Write out gift card code so I can load in the gift card.
Pat-Tony: They is no time
Marisol: I think yu are playing with mi no telling mi where the yenmens is.
Pat-Tony: And this is not a gift card code
Marisol: Then what es these?
Pat-Tony: Numbers
Marisol: It es the code en the card. I email it yu agin
Pat-Tony: Yemen it's he's own country
Marisol: Numeros es the code, no?
Marisol: Yes y where es these county?
Marisol: Es Americas? Europa? Asia?
Pat-Tony: And is locationed in West Africa.
Pat-Tony: Yemen is locationed in West Africa.
Pat-Tony: How is in the gift card honey?
Pat-Tony: I mean how much is in the gift card?
Marisol: Es near Marutianaia, Mali, Niger, o Nigerias?
Pat-Tony: Sanna Yemen honey
Pat-Tony: I don't understand
Marisol: The card say $100. Yu can no see it en yu emails? I do no comrende how yu email es so estupido y sillys
Marisol: Yenmen es close to these country: Marutianaia, Mali, Niger, o Nigerias?
Pat-Tony: No not that close honey
Pat-Tony: Write out the gift card code and send me again.
Pat-Tony: Honey
Pat-Tony: I love everything about you: your mind, your sense of humor, your positivity, your outlook on life, your soul, your goals and desire, and of course, your beauty.
Pat-Tony: The gift card have not show yet my love.
Pat-Tony: No, Apple's code is not like this
Marisol: Please I have email it time with no numero.
Marisol: How do I put et en hair?
Pat-Tony:
Pat-Tony: This what the code looks likes honey. Just write out the code
Pat-Tony: And send it to me
Marisol: The card n look like these
Marisol: es maybe these es the numero? <Another code on the card>>
Pat-Tony: I thought you told me that it's Apple Gift Card
Pat-Tony: What's the name of the gift card honey
Pat-Tony: Apple gift card code is 16 digit ok
Marisol: It say App Store y iTunes>
Pat-Tony: The Code is incorrect honey
Pat-Tony: Write it out again and send it to me.
Marisol: <<I sent the same card, above, into the FB Messenger chat>>
Marisol: I figure it out. Now yu do no more tell mi those es no the numeros be case that es the card he buy y it es the numeros en it.
Marisol: I am go to shower. Yu have make mi so mad.
Pat-Tony: Honey the gift card code is not open yet
Pat-Tony: Sorry baby
Pat-Tony: But is that the only pic your ex sent you.
Pat-Tony: Babe if I have get you upset. I am sorry forgive me. But you ex don't open the code before he send you the gift card okay.
Pat-Tony: Talk to me about it tell him to open the gift before he we send it to you. I am so worried because I am running out of time of loading the gift card.
Pat-Tony: When you are done with shower let me. I went to give a call my love.
Pat-Tony: Because I also very mad that the gift card is not open.
Pat-Tony: There is were they write the gift card code okay tell him to open it.
Marisol: There is no gift. Is a gift card as yu ask, no?
Marisol: Yu are mad? I will tell mi ex-esposo these. I can see you have no appreccaccion
Pat-Tony: He don't open the code Honey
Marisol: I think is may be a best if yu no talk to mi why i talk to mi ex-esposo of these.
Pat-Tony: How do you expect me to use the gift card without the code sweetheart
Pat-Tony: I feel Jules 😔 to hear that.
Pat-Tony: I want to always talk to you and that is the reason why I ask you to buy me the gift card and not you ex.
Pat-Tony: Ok
Marisol: I do no want to read from yu rite now.
Marisol: I can no be lives a man can no get his own gift card. I go get one for yu and yu are no nice to mi. I do no deserva these.
Pat-Tony: Babe it's better if you go to the Walmart store or the supermarket to get it from there yourself and send it to me.
Marisol: Please do no write me no mores write now
Marisol: IS BETTER A MAN BUYS HIS OWN THINGS
Marisol: LEAVE MI
Marisol: THESE IS LOVE NO HATE
Pat-Tony: Darling I can't get the gift card I am in the war zone ok
Pat-Tony: I would have buy it myself okay
Pat-Tony: I have much more then I need in my account well I am a very welde man
Pat-Tony: Baby if I told to you to buy me a Gift Card it's about the money because money is nothing compared to ture love.
Pat-Tony: Or family and love ones okay
Pat-Tony: I am very nice to you honey just that I couldn't use the gift card.
Pat-Tony: I was just driving one day, and this song came on the radio. I don’t remember the exact lyrics of the song’s name, but it was about finding the perfect woman. I smiled throughout it all, as I had already found you.
Marisol: I am no talking to yu at these momento. I am overseeing the donations of laptop computadoras y supplies to the churches en Mauritania, Mali, Niger, y Nigeria y they all arrive these week y I need to make sure the childs get them. Y I am no happy with yu. Y yu were no driving these one day. Yu have only no me 4 days
Pat-Tony: That was before we met online honey
Pat-Tony: There is a big difference between living and just existing. When I’m with you, I am alive.
Pat-Tony: Because you are the woman of my dreams, I guess you don't have the idea how I love you and how long I have been waiting for this moment ❤️.
Pat-Tony: I have been waiting for this moment for 4 years now once I lost my wife I not meet any woman who I have love this much.
Pat-Tony: Baby I love you.
Pat-Tony: Roses are red, that much is true; Violets, however, aren’t really blue; Anyway, that’s not really the point I wanted to make to you; Because the only thing that I really wanted to say was: I love you.
Pat-Tony: You read but no response honey.
Marisol: I am no talking to yu at these momento. I am overseeing the donations of laptop computadoras y supplies to the churches en Mauritania, Mali, Niger, y Nigeria y they all arrive these week y I need to make sure the childs get them.
Pat-Tony: Okay Dear
Pat-Tony: And who children are you talking about my love. My I am making plans of coming to visit you. I am planning of taking a vacation with you.
Pat-Tony: Every time I see you, every day, I fall in love with you more and more.
Pat-Tony: You’re what I enjoy most about my day.
Pat-Tony: Patrick unsent a message

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant