Some advice required

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Some advice required

Post by Jimlad » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:37 pm

I've had this lad now for about six months. He started out as an Illuminati lad and one of my siggies is thanks to him.
Over the period he apologised for trying to scam me and claimed he wanted to be a reformed person and I tried to help him with advice on how to turn his life around. He then started begging for money. It started out at $5,000, then it dropped to $1,000, the $100, and now it's whatever I can manage. He has changed his name five times over the course of the six months although he has never pretended to be anyone different...just the same person wiuth different names. This started up again this morning when I received this, headed "Do not be a bad person":
How can you claim you know God and not help people you want to stop bad things. I ask you for feeding money for my family so i stop scamming people but you refuse to help and you preach repent. I am writing to you with this email so you can know is me okay. Listen, my family need help now can you help us again or you just turn us down once more? My Family needs help and we can do with a thousand dollars which they will thank you for, even if you do not have up to that amount just help okay, I do not know how to ask you but this way. Please send me reply on my good email [email protected].

Thanks so much.
I responded with...
Why is it my responsibility to feed your family? How do I know you even HAVE a family since you are a self-confessed scammer and self evident liar, having changed your name five times now?
He came back...
I have a family, okay. Wife a boy and A girl. The boy is my first son and the girl the sister. Just help me to them okay, just help us. I am not saying is your right to feed my family, do not get me wrong but I must say this and truth we need any help you can provide us please. I just feel whatever is making me do this is because you can assist us pleas. Thanks
Which made me retort...
Nothing is making you do this. You are choosing to do this. You could just as easily direct your energies in a more positive direction instead of expecting people to come to your rescue while you sit on your backside doing nothing but nevertheless wanting to see your life improve massively overnight.
He then reiterated and did some more begging...
My name is Oladipupo P Adebayo, I am married with one wife and 2 kids, 3kids but I lost one girl making 2.I live in Africa Nigeria, Sorry for all this but I just need your help and something tells me you can help no matter how small. Right now am down to earth with you.
Okay please can you help us with 100usd please which I and my family will appreciate you for life. Mind you I work my life out for my family and love ones. The only regret I have is how I was introduce to the scam work by company of friends but thanks to you it is leaving me. Just trying to hustle out to be able to assist my self I pray I meet someone who will connect me to the top in a genuine way
Me
That's your problem right there. You want to get to the top right away. Life doesn't work like that. You have to start at the bottom and work towards what you want. If you go through life expecting other people to hand you it on a silver platter, you'll die with nothing.
Lad
Brother I have been at the down all day long when I mean the top I don't mean I want to rise to start to lavish my self I mean I want to provide for my self help my self and people when I can to be a helping hand
I pray grace find me
Me
To quote the old saying, "God helps those who help themselves"
I see a pattern here. You have nothing, you say. And yet you have no real desire to do anything to change that. You want someone to come along and hand it to you so that you can have what you see as your due without any input from yourself.
Lad
You feel so bad about me
Me
I've got nothing else to go on! Your past antics are not exactly indicative of a decent human being and I don't care what your circumstances are, resorting to criminal behaviour is not the way to improve your life and it certainly isn't the way you get people who don't know you to trust you!
Lad
I hear u
Me
Good. Now you know what you need to do. It's called "turning over a new leaf" and you have to demonstrate it to others. There's no good in just saying you're a better person, you have to act the part and show people you are sincere. Only then will things begin to improve. But they will. The universe reflects back to you what you put into it. Positive behaviour = positive results. Negative behaviour = negative results. It's simple really, but it's hard to do, at least at the beginning when it's not what you're used to doing. My own saying is "act until it's a fact"
Lad
Okay
I hear you brother
Hmmmmm
Thank you
My question is:
Is this guy concievably kosher and needing help or is he just a particularly tenacious lad?
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Re: Some advice required

Post by Jimlad » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:47 pm

He's come back with this...
Please, if you think about it and you feel like helping us, please, below are my account details. You can see is my real life name, I do not know how to beg you but both me and my wife and kids plead with.
And given me his bank details...and I think they really are his own...
Please okay, anything at all we will manage it at least my wife will be able to go to market to buy somethings to sell and from there she starts making money. Even if you do not trust me even if you dislike me but please accept my plead. Thanks
Last edited by Jimlad on Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Myon359
Master of Master Baiters
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:00 pm

Well of course you've been stalling because you want him to become a fully reformed man, right? Have him join your church, pose with a sign, do a lot of bells and whistles. Maybe the church has a care package plus cash. Big opportunity for trophies here, especially with that sunk cost fallacy of six months.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:20 pm

I don't think I want to mess with this guy any more. I get the feeling he is in dire straights and I don't want to be the cause of any further misery for him. I don't think I could live with myself. Lads, generally speaking, are indisputable pondscum but this one I've got a different feeling about.
Call me soft but there it is. I have to be able to sleep at night.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

B8er
Associate
Original Eater Join Date: 16 Feb 2009

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by B8er » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:31 pm

Dropping him is the best course of action.

Possibly this is just another one of his formats that he uses as a last attempt on victims that don't fall for his other scam, or possibly he really is in that desperate a situation. But at this stage, he is nothing more than a begger.
👅🌺🌋😅

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:54 pm

Indeed...and taking advantage of that doesn't feel right.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:45 pm

You had your answer from the beginning.
He then started begging for money.
There's a reason this rule is in place]:
Rover wrote:We don't bait beggars. You may get emails just simply asking for money, there may or may not be a sob story attached. There are however no inheritances, pretend love or fraudulent 'fees' to pay.
B8er already alluded to it and you found the answer yourself:
I have to be able to sleep at night.
We all have our limits. We're all human. It's one of the reasons we don't bait beggars.

Locking on the way out.
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo