Goofy crap your lads wrote

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Re: Goofy crap your lads wrote

Post by Myon359 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:17 pm

I can understand a scammer trying to get his victim excited, but this sounds a little ridiculous:
Attn: Beneficiary,

Good news to your approved payment ,
Your inheritance approved funds of $10.5Million has been approved to pay you.
Let's have your new address & full name to send you the ATM CARD of your payment.
You have the reactivation fee of $299 to send for this transaction!

You're such a lucky beneficiary !!

In God we trust .

Mr. Peter F. Stanton
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:34 pm

Mr. Kyungwoon Yun died with the deadly deceased called MARS in 2018
followed by
I will send you a spacemen of application form you will fill and send to the bank
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:07 pm

^^^ More proof de-education works.

Found this incredibly dopey format today:
Condolences Notice!

We welcomed Mr. Justo G Banchon Bernabe yesterday evening at our office with a painful report that you had an accident three days ago and couldn't survive the accident when you was on your way to work.

They claimed that they are your siblings that they seriously need your fund to prepare your burial ceremony which they came with $50 to clear all the necessary charge and claim your fund.

If you're not dead;please kindly respond now and have your fund before it's too late but If you're truly dead;may your soul rest in peace.

We should release your fund to them to conduct your burial smoothly as they requested if we didn't hear from you in the next two days.

May your spirit avenge whoever caused your sudden death.Amen

Best Regards
In hindsight, maybe it's good this guy can't sound formal to save his life.

Edit: now that I think about it, this is the fourth or fifth such letter I've received. And what sort of a name is Justo G Banchon Bernabe??
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Thursten3rd
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thursten3rd » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:56 pm

"All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction"

Just when I was getting used to being in contact with governmental and non-governmental prostates...

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:44 am

I need your assistant, you will be paid for your services.

Thank you,

Frederik André Henrik Christian
Crown Prince of Denmark
Unless I get a "By Royal Appointment" award, you can't have my assistant, she's mine. :lol:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:42 pm

English; I'm using Pidgin English to make sure you understand me very well so don't be upset.
Ah so that's the reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:22 am

This is to notify you that a new development has been made by today in which the Bank Of America which is called Bank Of America which has been holding your funds all this while has been ordered to release it to you.
Well I never! Who'd have guessed that?
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:56 pm

This makes zero sense:

I am certainly sure that nobody will come again for the claim of this money. We claim this money with legal claims to the deposit Holder, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.I will provide all necessary information needed in order to claim this money,Hoping in God that you will never let me down now and in future.

Yours in trust o.k!.Late Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri (November 1, 1944 - February 14, 2005),married to Nazek Audi Hariri, was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon, and was five times Prime Minister of Lebanon (1992-1998 and 2000-2004)before his last resignation from office on October 20, 2004.The late Rafik Hariri died on February 14, 2005 when explosives equivalent to around 300 kg of C4 were detonated as his motorcade drove past the Saint George Hotel in the Lebanese capital,for more information please log on to
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafik_Hariri]

We WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO A SAFE FOREIGN ACCOUNT ABROAD BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY FOREIGNER WHOM I CAN TRUST, GOOD MORNING I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE DON'T KNOW OURSELVES BEFORE, BUT BE SURE THAT IT IS REAL AND A GENUINE BUSINESS.

I CONTACT YOU BELIEVING THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ME DOWN ONCE THE FUND GOES TO YOU.
Worst copy and paste job ever?

A.N.Otherbaiter
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Sep 2022

Post by A.N.Otherbaiter » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:41 am

Myon359 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:56 pm This makes zero sense:
I am certainly sure that nobody will come again for the claim of this money.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a bit of de-education :)
"E is mugu woman with filthy mouth but i wan her cash ok" - Special Agent Dr Ayo Kumuyi PHD, Interpol Headquarter, Nigeria (about me, to his boss)
"You are not a serious human , i did not know UK have such people, like you." - Regional Manager, First Bank of New York
"Your message alarm wake me up, this is 2:18 AM and there is no gift card attach! Fuck you and your mother!" - Apple iTunes Courier Company
"You are useless person, fuck your ass forever." - an estim attorney (sic)
:pig2:x9

--
Random security tip: Don't routinely use your real name on the Internet.

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:16 pm

I am a man of quality and honest character, a Roman Catholic night, I cannot
do any man evil because it is against my believe in the Creator of heaven and earth.
:roll:
🐖🔥⚡287 piggies struck by thunderfire

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole
Are you still alive. No way. You are no more allow this earth.
MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY AND FUCKERY ONLINE YOU BASTARD.

A.N.Otherbaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by A.N.Otherbaiter » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:09 pm

If you do not know what is Western Union Transfer, ask the google, I am not here to teach you each and every thing about an internation's finance.
"E is mugu woman with filthy mouth but i wan her cash ok" - Special Agent Dr Ayo Kumuyi PHD, Interpol Headquarter, Nigeria (about me, to his boss)
"You are not a serious human , i did not know UK have such people, like you." - Regional Manager, First Bank of New York
"Your message alarm wake me up, this is 2:18 AM and there is no gift card attach! Fuck you and your mother!" - Apple iTunes Courier Company

--

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:34 am

This may be one of the stupidest mails I have ever gotten from a fake official. This comes from a British barrister's secratary, who has no purpose except to simulate red tape:
Good Morning Mr Alex, sorry we are in a bad moon since two days till now because of whjat Mrs Susan Michael have with hackers, her Email was hecked and now recoverd every thing, but another advice is two wait for comminication of Mrs Keller Because you will have another Email from Mrs Susan Michael to communicate with her, just wait for the communication with her. Once Again you will have form from Barrister Michael Anthony to fill and sumit because every6 thng is in security company here, so your information will be sumited there and signed every thing to your name before any other things, so please gte back to us teddy for the more information
You'll note that the fake secretary lady references Susan's account being hacked. Only problem is SUSAN IS WRITING THE LETTER! The lad has forgot himself and is speaking third-person. Even worse, he sent a new copy of this mail with all typos corrected. This letter isn't the worst I've seen, but it's up there.

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:47 am

the deadline from United States that from January 2923 all the dollars coming from Africa wouldn't be accepted in international market

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:02 pm

A bad copy-paste job with the introduction here, and a misunderstanding of Roman numerals:
Dear Email Owner,
Due to the disheartening loss of Queen Elizabeth the 11,

Your Urgent attention is really needed.

Sorry for disturbing you at this moment.

My name is Mrs. Doris Muller. The chief financial auditor of Lloyds bank London branch in England. One of our customers from your Country mr Kanamaru Masa, has a fixed deposit with my bank, He was not married and did not mention any relation or next of kin on the particular day the account was opened. Unfortunately He died of Covid in 2020 . I knew about his death because he was my friend......etc, etc,
And another poor fool who does not know what he is doing (long format, some parts abbreviated):
Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to officially informed you that the two people you sent to our Bank {CIBC} to stand on your behalf in receiving your approved inheritance/contract fund has arrived successfully but we want to be sure if they were really your representatives...

Below here are the account details they (your Representatives) submitted to us for the transferring of your total sum of {$25.5M DOLLARS} .....

{fake details}

Please confirm to us if the above information is correct/true ...

We also need your full details in order to backup your transfer payment in the following order....

with this arrangements, you will be officially protected and there will be no more records of your funds to your governments, you will only make transfers from your offshore account once you need money to settle matters like payments of your mortgage, payments of your cash loan, children school fees, official business payments and lots of others payments from your side, this is all supported with the official bank to bank transfer system.

Here is all the Benefits of this great new loan:

Transparency - Best Services
Personalised account manager
24/7 Internet banking and payments
Send -/receive funds by international wire
IBAN and SWIFT -/BIC payments
NO personal visit to Cayman Islands required
Multicurrency account management
Approval guaranteed!

Finally, if we do not hear from you after five (5 days) working banking days from this notification....we shall also honor legal pivots from your representatives...if we do not get any written matter from you....

Yours in service,

Thanks

Yours Faithfully
Mr. JOHN RUSHER
I'm guessing he was also running a loan scam and got confused.

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:52 pm

I was baiting the fake FBI agent Nick Davidson for the umpteenth time when he said something that clearly indicated he had lost patience with my interminable failures at the Western Union office. My explanation of why I'd blown it again didn't go down well:
One more word from you and I'll rout you in jail
He's plainly got carpenter friends in the Big House who have access to power tools. It sounds painful! :lol:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:25 am

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:53 pm

^^^You need to add that to your signature :D

This is all screwy:
FROM THE DESK OF: PRESIDENT KRISTALINA GEORGIEVA

ATTENTION OF: BENEFICIARY ,

(blah blah blah come get money)

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR BO LI

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:26 pm

wasting my time is a great sin before God and man
:twisted:

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:00 am

NOW THAT I AM STILL ALIVE.I JUST HAVE SOME FEW DAYS LEFT TO GO AND MEET WITH MY CREATURE.

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:58 am

This is to inform you that we have done an concluded all the necessary arrangement for your payment worth of US$100 billon USD
Do these guys not realise how laughably over the top that number is? It's the biggest I've seen. Can anybody beat it?
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:59 am

Actually, it's been topped:
In respect of your fund inheritance payment US$4.000.000.000.00 Billion US Dollars
That's four SEPTILLION, i.e. 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Dollars!
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:11 am

one man named Elaine costanzo came to our office today
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:18 am

Can someone translate? ;)

My bumbling character Alex sent the money he was supposed to send to the FBI Lottery, off to Albert Einstein in Togo. In response, I got this:
You are instructed not to send a CENT to TOGO because your Fund has been processed and loaded into your ATM CARD through (UBA BANK)and they told you to come or send a token which is far cheaper than that of $2,000.00 Dollars you are asked to send to Togo on Saturday and now you are telling me that you have sent the money because you do receive the massage in time for the mail enter into your spam.
Say what?!

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:29 pm

You are a gay man. I searched your name out from sex movies. This is bullshit. I watched you on pornography. This isn't good at all. I deal with responsible individuals
This one had me burst out laughing.

A.N.Otherbaiter
Not quite a Newb

Post by A.N.Otherbaiter » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:20 am

Removed full quote of the previous post. Think of this as a conversation! - bware419ers

Too right.

What kind of idiot uses their real name in a porno?

--