Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Re: Goofy crap your lads wrote

Post by Jimlad » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:49 am

CAN I GIVE YOU MY DIGIT?
No you most certainly can not! :lol: :lol:
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:36 pm

I GUESS YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING?
No, I'm a Zillon from Tharg :roll:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:28 pm

A dumb format:

Christmas Bonanza Bonanza
Attention,,Attention,.

This is to inform you that we are doing bonanza, since three days ago and it will end up on 30th of December 2022,our main objective of doing this bonanza is to help out all the Beneficiary that was unable to received his Parcel or package or consignment box and ATM CARD.

...buy steam wallet card of $35 dollars or Razor Gold Gift card today and send it immediately once you received this message so that within 5 working hours your package or consignment box or ATM CARD will get to your destination with your giving information.

Thanks
Your sincerely
Mr.Loius Dejoy.
Christmas Bonanza Bonanza
I doubt this will work, but there's a sucker born every minute.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:38 pm

Thanks,
Mr Schmidt Gummy Dickson
Head Of Operation on International Wire Transfer (IWT)
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:14 am

The yahoo boys need to lay off the American TV. This format needs popcorn to go with it, some lad has screenwriting abilities :lol: :

Few days ago our soldiers had encountered and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army. I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injured at the spot where the sixteen gunmen were shot to dead On the process, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine is very big amount of money the amounted to $3.5(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Kitty La Gore
Old Mod

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by Kitty La Gore » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:24 am

^^ Looks like a format that was reported in 2016 on another site! Lads pass these along to each other over and over, apparently...
Few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army. I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $5.6 millions USD which is the money I want you to keep it safe until am through with my duty here in Iraq.
And apparently the amount is shrinking since then...
I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Abiola-Tim: Lagos to Dakkar to Rosso (wDSW) 9 yrs (anniversary May 2023) | 5 yrs ~ Paul K
Am just tired and confused and the cards didn't work. ~Jeff

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:53 pm

The slogan of Joe Biden the United State of America President is "WE
CAN" and i assure you that WE CAN release your payment once you come
up with the only fee of $185USD only and the money.
🐖🔥⚡287 piggies struck by thunderfire

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole
Are you still alive. No way. You are no more allow this earth.
MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY AND FUCKERY ONLINE YOU BASTARD.

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:27 am

When you are at the paying point of the western union this questions will be asked such as:

WHAT IS THE MONEY FOR : The money is for your niece's treatment
HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOW THE PERSON: You knew her that she is your sister.
Im supposed to tell the western union people that my niece is my sister apparently. :?

I am so sorry I mistakenly wrote the name of a friend I met who is a British spy army I came across in my jungle hideout.
You are the biggest fool in the whole world. You are forever cursed your asshole

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:44 pm

this transaction is 100% real and legal with risks free
There is no charge for the risks, it seems.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:04 am

Listen, no the hackers did not hacked any of your personal information, I only inform you about it in case you get any strange massage from anyone apart from me

bware419ers
Forum Admin

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:52 pm

It beats me to understand you saying it's a Lia (lie) but I just confirm the message I got from Mr. Nigel alliterating that you do not need to go to the bank all you have to do is go and make the payment with the bitcoin address provided bellow for the transaction to go in your favor.

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:11 pm

A friend of mine forwarded this ridiculous format on to me today:
How you doing today, We where informed you the Next of Kin of Famous Celebrity (KATY PERRY) to Receive the Briefcase and Money, along with a document and diamond bracelets..as instructed we are to deliver to your Door step.....you are to Pay the Sum of $550 for Home Delivery Fee........you are to pay via PAYPAL OR CASHAPP....We await to confirm you are aware of this consignment so we forward payment details and start processing shipment..

Thank you
UPS COURIER TEAM

Deniden
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 14 Jul 2014

Post by Deniden » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Happy new year f*ck you
Sir please from the button of my heart I'm really sorry
I am okay and don't have any hemorrhoids as that so call Mr Diesel claim
listen to ur spirit sir what is telling u is the real truth leave those evil people's and leave long
FBI wrote:YOU DEAR LISTEN MOTHER F*CKER, I REPEAT MYSELF ONCE AGAIN, YOU HAVE 15MINS LEFT I GUEST YOU DESERVE TO DIE IN JAIL SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU FAILED OUR INSTRUCTIONS
Due To My Scheduled Schedule ATM CODE PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN To To To To To To To To To To To To To To To ATM Circuit Due to My Busy Schedules You may not have a special mail address for your ATM Visa card
FBI: "You don't deserve to be my client I swear..."
Prince: "Gradually you are becoming a bad friend"
📽️x9+ ➰ 🐐 🐖 :tattoo: :hourglass: - the King of Mankini (4yrs) 🩳x7

Thunderfire
Not quite a Newb

Post by Thunderfire » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:25 pm

What you just did is a deformation of name which can be use to sue you at the law court for spoiling our company name and image.

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:06 am

If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay
That's a siggy right there!
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:21 pm

Just got this stupid format:
I am Mrs.Kristalina Georgieva ....(you're rich!!!!).... to cope with the transfer fees charged for past the transfer options, visit our confirmation page 38 ° 53'56 "N 77 ° 2" 39 ″ F.
That is somewhere in Egypt!

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:46 pm

Another one from Kristie G.:
You have an outstanding refund:
Dear Customer,

Our transaction management system detects that you are entitled to receive payment.

(they then spout off a bunch of nonsense and end by asking you to pay. Then this comes in:)

Complying does a lot of good!

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:34 am

This E-mail is to inform you that a power of attorney was forwarded to our office by a lady named Mr. Robert Teasley Ash ford she is a citizen
of United States of America.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:54 am

I've got a pissed off lad who sporadically opens a Google Chat to tell me he thinks I'm an idiot for not believing his nonsense. This has been going on for months. Here is his latest gem:
You have mental imbalance.
Duck off.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:43 pm

I got one who is clearly not reading what I wrote, but did copy-paste a pretty key part of my bait response while still clearly not bothering to read it or care what it says.

See if you can see what part they copy-pasted:
Also, I'm delighted to hear from you that you will surely use these funds to the detriment of humanity with your science experiments of questionable ethical quality and I will like you to try contact BANK New York now as soon as you receive this mail and them the required payment of $250 USD By PayPal email below to avoid any further delay and remember to forward them the payment receipt for their immediate action to enable them transfer the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars I deposited with PNC BANK New York on your behalf
BONUS:

They wrote probably the most non-human phrase ever written:
Thanks for your condolences message about my late husband Sir Jackman Alison who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:00 am

But we want to confirm that you are dead before we proceed to transfer the money.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:01 pm

This same scammer continues to use copy-paste, and probably isn't really all that concerned with the actual content of my replies so long as I say the right words that mean things along the lines of "I'm going to the bank to do the thing you want:"
Thanks for your prompt response and I'm glad to hear from you that Everything is proceeding according to plan. As I will soon be by your side as we carry out this great work. We are on the road to greatness.
They didn't even bother to uncapitalize the word "everything." I'm surprised they even bothered to change the pronouns.

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:56 pm

Note That Because Of Impostors,We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of
Conduct, Which Is (ATM-202) So You Have To Indicate This Code When
Contacting The Card Center By Using It As Your Subject.
Aside from the capitals at the start of every word, you've got to wonder how anyone in this day and age can think a code of conduct is a code number!!
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

TheDane
Wannabe Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 13 Aug 2010

Post by TheDane » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:56 pm

I’m at my airport right now and I don’t want to go anywhere with your money because there is some people that look me one kind eye here
:piggy: x129 :$_crd: x3 :sandtimer: x2 :vcamera: x2 :goat: :mortar: :pith: x13
Trafalgar Square 2013 :badge:
Goat Milk Lad 2012-13: :sandtimer: :twat: :santa: :pith: Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda :pith: Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:03 pm

Just got this email in from Orchid's lad Blessed. We need translation:
I wanna see the what the screenshot of your both chat he get why don’t worry I’ll fix them up of course of course Kate yeah
Note: Blessed is known to smoke marijuana.