Goofy crap your lads wrote

General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter
Original Eater Join Date: 05 Aug 2011

User Icons

Re: Goofy crap your lads wrote

Post by Jimlad » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:07 am

United Embassy from the government of Los Angeles, USA in the white house Los Angeles, CA
How can anyone be that ignorant?
Owner of the world's greatest collection of 14th century Italian explosions.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity
Original Eater Join Date: 01 Jun 2007

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:55 pm

GBL COURIER & LOGISTICS SERVICES -
what more do you want us to provide for you,we have issued you two different account you keep pooping up one error to another
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:27 am

RECOVERY OF FUNDS OPERATION DEPARTMENT trying to get the daughter of one of my other characters to get a move on:
Diana Please send a picture of the slip now! This is official so i can do what need to be done due to limited time, I hope you understand the delay the slip have caused for the completion of the process. I will appreciate if you can check your back pack for the slip, This is important for you to own a pony tail!

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:09 pm

Please be aware that failure to pay this fee will be a religious war against the federal government and the World Bank
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. they will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
"If you are not interested in receiving your funds you can fucking fuck the hail out of here okay" - Antonio Guterres
"I shall invoke the seven witches of Emuhi and get a strong and powerful spell from a witch doctor to deal with you" - Morris Wallace, Illuminati lad

bobdemol
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 30 Dec 2008

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bobdemol » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:14 am

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
yOU WICKED AND EVIL MAN,PERISH TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG - Obinna

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
🐧 :goat: :flag_ng: :flag_gh: 📱 🐷 📺 Safaris: Linos: Togo-Benin // Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
//: Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life
Original Eater Join Date: 06 Jul 2022

Post by Myon359 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:16 pm

Got this from a Ukraine lad:
I had intention of going back to London as soon as the fighting is over but unfortunately, I got injured when Russian sniper butter tore through my leg and shattered my bone.
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

🐖:114

🤠Abimbola: Owerri -> Lagos -> Awka. Spent Xmas in Awka hotel parking lot.
🤠Team Ayo (w/ Cubanskies, Miss Orchid): Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon
🤠🤠Team Godstime: Ekpoma -> Abuja -> Warri; Ekpoma -> Lagos -> Ibadan

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:13 pm

You beat me to posting that one.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:45 pm

@Munchies86 - Have fun with that one - he seems to be lazy and uncreative so far. Hopefully after the first payment fails he'll sharp up.

Not a daft format, but certainly a stupid intro:
Dearest Valuable
⛪ :1 All of My neighbors are laughing at me because of what happen the monument of faith - Abimbola on the pyramid he built

Hope you’ve buried your father and mother Please incinerate them And use the remains to drink vodka It works for good English - Miss Aliyah

This is really bad. I think poor broke gods time is gonna die out side - Godstime's Review of Lagos Safari

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:26 pm

I am Dr. JAMES SMITH, of the newly inaugurated International Monetary Fund (IMF).

The IMF was established in 1945. in case you're bad at years, that was 77 years ago.

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:04 pm

You are indeed a good customer and we are 100% committee to do our part to ensures a smote free transfer process that is why we are contacting all the relevant Governmental Agency in that USA so that once the money is finally transfer, you will not have any issues with the USA Government spending this money.

I am relieved the banks won't... "smote" me. In context, this is a lad I've convinced I sent actual money to their account but some glitch in the banking system has prevented it from showing up in their account.

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:43 am

a Lady Mr. Jeffrey Herselius came forward to claim your fund
I'd pay to see that.
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Inspector Gadget
Not quite a Newb
Original Eater Join Date: 20 Feb 2007

Post by Inspector Gadget » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:57 pm

From Christian Atisogbe (a.k.a Michael Ole)

Mr Dinsdaie long time location is now Accra you can be lodge to any HOTEL in near ABC Ashimota I call me I will let my Ole come to Peck you +23327xxx52/0278xxx52

Tempting.....

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:14 am

I am very happy for the friendship and family relationship we are building and I inetded to take this family bond to a new diamtioned

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:16 am

Waiting to hear from you positively in order to release your Funds ($800 Billion US Dollars) to you without any delay.
More than the US military budget for a year and all it would cost me is $2,000 in gift cards! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Munchies86
Not quite a Newb
User Icons

Post by Munchies86 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:56 pm

Think smart and do the right thing the clock it thicking.

Firestorm
Hello, I'm Looking Around
User Icons

Post by Firestorm » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:27 pm

NOW WAITING FOR ANOTHER EXCUSE NOT TO CLAIM YOU UNDERSTAND MY EMAILS
VERY VERY FUNNY AND I WRITE PERFECT ENGLISH BY THE WAY

CUBANSKIES
Hello, I'm Looking Around

Post by CUBANSKIES » Mon May 01, 2023 5:18 pm

"we slept outsie the school all night yesterday and have just been release from police custody today. I demand we are got out of this miseries,the driver report us to the police and is only by pretending we are incompetant fools that they leave us allone. Nobody here speaks the queens english, they all speak barbarous French and one man i talk to speak in language i never hear before!! We have spent all our money all us have left is 10$ in our wallets. Am so confuse and upset right now, not having eaten for whole night. We are seriously unhappy and if possibility continues will starve."

🤠Team Ayo (w/ Myon359, Miss Orchid) Lagos -> Korup, Cameroon (1,198 km)

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Sun May 07, 2023 7:15 am

Your payment files from three (2) different banks
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

Jimlad
Apprentice Master Baiter

User Icons

Post by Jimlad » Wed May 10, 2023 2:35 pm

U.S.A EMBASSY IN BENIN REPUBLIC
Metro Plaza, Plot 991/992
Zakari Maimalari Street
Cadastral Zone AO,
Central Business District, West Africa
Email: wu.spoof19(at)hotmail.com
Look at the email address. Does this lad really expect this scam to work??
Closed lad accounts x38
Closed websites x8

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri May 12, 2023 12:34 pm

Two from today!
Are you still dead?
you defiled my instructions and went ahead to make the payments
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Mon May 22, 2023 6:17 pm

Sorry if the email entered your sperm it's meant for you.
:?
Asking for your enlistment before sending the necessary fees can be likened to putting the cat before the horse. Between the chicken and the hen, which one comes first. - Mr Alex
WE HAVE JUST BEEN RIGMAROLLING WITHOUT MAKING ANY PROGRESS. - Mr. Alex (after the 4th bank account)
You seem not to be very intelligent, It is frustrating and I hate clients who are not focussed. (after 5th account and a dollah chop)

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Wed May 24, 2023 12:40 pm

A payment to Miss Okansa from the bank failed but my character is sure the money arrived. Begging for a redo, Miss Okansa wrote at one point:
I have a robot which work is to pop up any unveiled transaction frickin around the system but yours didn't probably get to us.

Fatter Siam
Flabbergasted Nonentity

Mod Awarded Icons

Post by Fatter Siam » Wed May 24, 2023 9:39 pm

Somebody at JP Morgan got their hands on a thesaurus.
Note that the content of your email response is provocatively insulting and vexatiously annoying. In fact, I express my extreme displeasure with your despicable, preposterous and myopic email which is bereft of any logical reasoning. Stating "I'm not interested" is a puerile and futile attempt to cover up and shy away from sending the $550 needed for the activation of your new Chase account just to satisfy your unimaginable and insatiable imagination that is inconsequential without any modicum of relativity to the logical conclusion of this transaction.

Myon359
419 Eater is My Life

Post by Myon359 » Thu May 25, 2023 3:38 pm

I've been baiting "Ann Willma" for the piggy marathon and she's a fine collection of quotes:
LET ME INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE FUN IS STILL ON A SAUCEPAN ACCOUNT
YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TRANSFER FEE CHARGE AND ALSO FOR THE AUTHORITY TO CLAIM CLARIFICATION CERTIFICAT
After I got too lazy and called her "old girl" she wrote:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR WHO ARE YOU ADDRESSING AS OLD GIRL IF YOU REALLY WANT YOUR PHONE TO BE TRANSFER YOU LET ME KNOW I AM EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR IMF OFFICE SWITZERLAND YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADDRESS ME AS A OLD GIRL HAVE IT IN MIND.

DON'T YOU KNOW I AM SOMEBODY'S WIFE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADDRESS AS OLD GIRL.
So I tried another nickname:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR

LET ME INFORM YOU SIR YOU HAVE TO ADDRESS ME PROPERLY DON'T ADDRESS ME AS A LITTLE MISS I AM EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MRS ANN WILLMA YOU KNOW MY NAME RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING YOU ARE APPLYING THIS MAIL.
Assorted quotes:
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE COMMITTEE WHO WILL ORDER FIRE FUND TRANSFER HAS SAID THAT HE WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE FEE IN YOUR HAND
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT A CETACEAN THE ACCOUNT DETAILS INFORMATION WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU

bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Post by bware419ers » Fri May 26, 2023 1:35 pm

Stop confusing me and yourself, you have to make the deposit to any of the account you sent to you ok,
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo