General discussion of scambaiting. Please read the forum rules HERE
bware419ers
Forum Admin
Original Eater Join Date: 25 Jun 2012

Mod Awarded Icons

User Icons

Leonard and Penny - Big Bank Theory

Post by bware419ers » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:13 pm

This is the story of two fun kids - one a nerd from the New England area of the US and the other is a hottie from somewhere a bit south. But, every good story needs "a(sic) United States Army Special force at United States military base Syria" character thrown in, so let's call her Angie.

Angie wanted mutual friendship. Leonard wanted a phone call...so he returned an email, switching things up.
Leo wrote:I was going through some papers and I see I wrote this email down. You sent me something not long ago, but I can't recall what it was. II think you said there was a fee for leave or something. Does that seem right? I have that $7500 now and can pay it. Should I still do that?

My email address is [email protected] and I can give you my phone number if you need it.
Angie wrote:Hello Leo,
Yes the Leave Clearance Permission Certificate (LCPC) is still $7500 kindly pay to this account and send your
payment receipt to me for confirmation.

Name of Bank - Bank of America
Account # XXXXXXX3671
Routing # 113000023
Account name - Sharon BXXXXXXX
Account address - Colorado
Leo wrote:Ok. I have the information and I will call (rhymes with) Marissa about it
Angie wrote:When are you paying the money?
Leo wrote:When she can take me to the bank. I left her a message to call me.
Angie wrote:Can't you go to the bank alone?
Leo wrote:Can you call me at the home: 1-XXX-XXX-X419. Please ask for Leo T, as there are two Leos living here.

I have some questions and want to make sure everything is clear before I call (rhymes with) Marissa.

Do know it is a landline as I will not use one of those brain rotting mobiles.
Stay tuned for more...and Penny, too!
REPORT BANK ACCOUNTS | FOLLOW 419EATER ON TWITTER

RIP "FFS." - Capone
RIP Toomuchfun
RIP Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo